• Published 1st Mar 2014
  • 576 Views, 0 Comments

Hero Of The Wild West - LoneUnicornWriter



Just a story of a Guitar Smashing, "Bong" Crushing pony.

  • ...
2
 0
 576

Chapter 2: A Kidnapping Of The Hero's Heart

Cornflower frightened by the draconequus which towered over her.

"Now if you'll just be a kind dear and-"

Cornflower threw a plate up at his face which afterwards broke on contact. The draconequus quickly wrapped around her but before he began squeezing, she freed herself jumping into the air and grabbing an empty pot from off the table.

"Hmm, so want to do it the hard way eh?"

The draconequus threw the cane in which Cornflower dodged as she jumped into the air.He disappeared and reappeared behind her still in mid-air, smacking her into a wall.

She quickly got up and dodged two jabs which opened a few in holes in her kitchen. She quickly knocked his right knee and moved to the other side of the kitchen.

Breathing so deeply, her eyes focused well on the draconequus that started laughing on his back.

"What's so funny?"

He popped his left eye open and his smile so faded away as he rose to his hooves.

"Oh nothing, nothing... just didn't I would actually have to try to take you kind ponies as a hostage. It's not something you expect of a normal civilian," he stretched out his scaly hand before her and within a moment Cornflower was immediately blinded in her right eye. She passed her hoof under eye and the pain came sharp making it almost unbearable.

"Aaah! Why?! Aaaah! Wildwood!" Cornflower squirmed in pain on the floor. The draconequus snapped his fingers and within moments black chains wrapped around the mare.

"Well I guess not so hard... A little push is all it took," he said as he grabbed up his cane and slowly walked out of the house and closed the door while Cornflower still squirmed in pain.

Two grunts came to him.

"Hey boss, you alright?"

"Oh fine I am, just grab up the mare and take her back to the base. Our lord would be pleased with what we bring him," the draconequus walked on to meet the hero.

"Got it boss!" The two crocodile grunts kick the door in and ran inside.

The draconequus walked over to where his henchmen were being knocked around the town by the “Hero”. He magically disappeared and reappeared in front Wildwood as his henchmen spiraled backwards passed him.

“So, you must be what everyone in Equestria calls the hero eh?”

Wildwood leapt backwards and her ears perked up as she glared up at the tall draconequus.

“Didn’t mean to startle you there. I just didn’t want to yell all the way back from where I was. I mean one that would be rude and two, I just don’t feel like yelling to say something that could be said much easier when closer. But I figured you knew that, didn’t you?” the draconequus smiled cunningly keeping his focus on her eyes like an eagle to its prey.

“What ‘bout it? I’m no hero. I just keep creeps like you away from hurting my friends and family and stealing our cider. Now leave this town and don’t come back or I’ll make y’all go. Now get!” She threatened the draconequus with her guitar.

She started swinging away at his face, but the draconequus moved smoothly through all of her movements.

“You know by the speed at which you move this thing it’s pretty to believe Mr. Croc dying from a single blow. Especially come from behind and adding to the fact the he’s a crocodil-” the draconequus quickly dodged the last swing which was much faster than her other swings.

He somersaulted backwards landing perfectly on his hooves.

“My my,” he smiled. “If that last one connected, I would’ve been surely a goner.”

“Boss, she’s powerful. I think we should get outta here,” one of his henchmen said slowly rising from the ground.

“Yes… that would be best to do,” the draconequus kept his stare at the mare which then threw her guitar straight towards him.

He quickly dodged the attack only to catch a glimpse of her galloping to him with great speed and velocity. He got hoofed punched backwards into his henchmen without enough time to block her surprise attack. He went crashing into his henchmen.

He magically disappeared and reappeared standing in front of his henchmen. He wore on a slight frown as wiped away the blood that trickled down his nose.

“My, my I should’ve known better not to mess with the “Hero”. My fault this was indeed.”

“Now that’ll teach ya not to mess with me and my family,” Wildwood’s eyes narrowed down as she glared on at the tall draconequus with her hoofs curled up.

“Apparently it didn’t. Since we can’t get you, we’ll just be taking your little friend here,” the draconequus magically summoned Cornflower chained up with a bloody eye in his hold.

“Cornflower!”

The draconequus wore his clever smile. Wildwood looked into her best friend’s face as she shivered in pain and fear. Cornflower opened her left eyed and stared at Wildwood.

“Save me!” The draconequus punched Cornflower in her right eye and caused her to writhe in agony.

“Let go of my friend now!” Wildwood jumped forward and arched her position to give the draconequus a severe hoof punch. But just as she was about to lay out flat the draconequus, he and his henchmen magically disappeared.

“Oh no… Cornflower,” She dropped back on her haunches. The wind of the orange sky blew past her mane taking off her hat and sliding along the desert ground. Tears trickled down her cheeks as she looked out to the sunset.

“What have I done…”

---------------------------------------------

In a cell of the A.C.G. HQ, Cornflower was tied to the cold walls of the grey and dull cell. The draconequus stood in front of her with a large table of torcher devices perfectly placed about the white cloth.

Algutzo opened the door and walked in. He stopped in front of Cornflower and examined her swollen right eye.

“Oooh, looks like somepony here is quite hurt. Would like me to fix that?”

Cornflower remained silent. Algutzo wore small smirk and turned to the table behind him. His expression grew serious as he picked up a small knife which were slightly rusted as its edges.

“Okay, we are not gonna kill you, but we are going to ask you some questions. If you answer them, we won’t cause you much pain, and we will be sure to feed you two every...” Algutzo thought for a moment. “Eh, every two days how does that sound?”

Cornflower still remained silent.

“Okay, first question. How well do you take severe pain?”

She rose her head and met his eyes.

“Ah, now we have cooperation I see,” Algutzo smiled only to have it disappear on upon being spat at.

“Do your bucking worst you piece of cow dung. How dare you bastards take me from my home. You all will pay when Wildwood finds out this place,” Cornflower glared into the eyes of Algutzo.

“Glad you said when because it leaves me more than enough time to finish what I’m about to do to you, little missy,” he then used his magic and grabbed the hoof dusters from below the table and placed them below his front hooves then afterwards magically removed the spit from his cheek.

“Don’t worry your friend has quite the work cut out for her before she reaches me,” Algutzo knocked his hooves together. “Know I want you to clench your teeth and pray to Celestia that she comes sooner.”

Algutzo arched back landed his first left hoof into Cornflower’s right eye.