• Published 19th Jun 2014
  • 683 Views, 9 Comments

The Art of Magic III: Reality of the Facility - Rarity Belle



Rarity's corruption with the wastes of the Facility has only just begun. Though the place is in much deeper trouble then any of them could have ever thought. The clock is ticking and the lives are on the line as the city will change forever.

  • ...
4
 9
 683

Chapter 4

Days came and went for the mighty unicorn who ran the infamous Facility. Days and nights switched from one another while she laid peacefully asleep. The dreams that were haunting the inside of her mind were perhaps some of the most interesting that she had in her entire life. And by that did mostly the nightmares of her haunted past seemed to become a horrifying reality. A reality in which she couldn't escape for at all.

---

While the rain continued to tick against the windows of the Carousel Boutique, had Rarity herself sat down in the window sill with a book before her eyes and a steaming cup of tea next to her on the small table. Everything had been turned upside down the moment after that mysterious stallion paid a visit to her and told her that she would be leading the whole place. She couldn't believe it, she didn't wanted to believe it in fact. But the reality of the situation was always a whole lot more different than ponies could have ever imagined.

She began to think back to a time long ago. Back to the very day where she had to be doing her very own tests. It seemed a bit silly for her that she was thinking about it in the first place. But perhaps she could be finding some of the answers she needed in them. A deep sigh was released through her nostrils and the book was both closed and lowered down from her eyes. The brilliant, sapphire blue eyes then turned themselves over to the glass of the window and simply watched to the world outside.

Rarity began to watch how the drops of rain traveled down the massive circular window. She would have allowed her mind to travel back to the time where she was just a filly. To the day that it was her who needed to be doing her tests. The more she stared towards the window as a whole, the more she could swear to be noticing the formations the drops made, to become her memory. “How could it ever have come to this?” the ivory unicorn mumbled to herself just before she closed her eyes just for a moment.

Yet when she opened her eyes again had Rarity noticed that she was in a hallway with just one light at the end. She didn't knew just what was on the other end of it. Or perhaps she knew exactly what was on the other end of that light but didn't wanted to remember herself to such horrible things.

For weeks or even months, had the young mare trained for the events that were about to come up. With a deep exhale did the hooves continue to carry her towards the light. Before she knew it were the eyes closed once again. She didn't wanted to see the transition from the dark hallway to the room where everything would be happening. Her young mind just couldn't handle such a fact. She was terrified within the moment, but who wouldn’t have been?

If she would become too nervous, everything about her would just go in a lock and only her parents could be thawing her out of the ice. Step by step was taken, knowing that the mysterious doorway would be coming closer for her. It was impossible for the young, purple maned unicorn to know just when she would be out of it. The only thing that she could be doing was to hope. And pray on her life that it would be something good.

Step by step was being made before the transition under her hooves was being made. From the cold stone of the floor in the hallway to a sandy, beach-like one. With the sand that crawled up under her hooves, it somehow managed to calm the young mare down from her nerves. The feelings reminded her to times on the beach with her parents.

All of those happier memories were more than enough for her to control the very nerves she tried to fight against and even seemed to be walking in with a gentle smile across her lips.

“And there’s the next one. The young Rarity. You can open your eyes now, child, we aren't going to bite you,” the voice of a mare spoke up within her ears. It was the indication that she had to stop walking and the mare took a deep inhale. Only after that did she open her eyes with care. She wanted to see the environment that she was in.

The sights she bared witness weren't the most common ones. Where she thought that the sand was an indication of a beach, it was in fact the floor of an old area. Rarity shook her head a little bit before she remembered what happened before. Before she found herself walking through that dark hallway.

Her flow of thoughts had been interrupted by one of the three ponies who sat before her. “Lady Rarity, we require your full cooperation and attention,” was said to her and it brought her straight back to the present.

“S-Sorry miss, just, just a little nervous, that’s all.” Rarity replied as she tried to regain her calm again and keep the memories together. “When, when can I begin with the tests?” The faster she had them done in her eyes, the sooner it meant that she could be leaving again.

The mare who had been talking to her from the beginning lowered her glasses a little bit and then looked over the frame, towards Rarity. “You’re the first lady we have today. Not just because of your title, but also how you behave from the looks of it. But yes, begin whenever you’re ready. As long as you remember the deeds that need to be done.”

The young Rarity nodded towards the words as they were being spoken against her before she exhaled deeply. “So the levitation test, the barrier and the beam. I understand,” the young mare then replied. She would have turned to her right and saw the objects to be levitated.

The three ponies on the other end looked over to the purple maned pony with a bit of a surprise. Neither of them had actually been able to dare to expect, let alone see it happen, that a test subject knew all three of the tests that were needed to be done.

All of the sudden they all became even more impressed as the unicorn preformed each of the tests. From the levitation she almost got to the heaviest item there was. None of the three could even have imagined that an old filly had already been such an expert in the arts of levitation. They had do their best not to clap for her. They had to be quiet while she was working on the spell.

The next thing that was on the rooster, was the barrier to protect herself from incoming spells. With a couple seconds of charging done had Rarity managed to conjure a shield around herself that seemed to have been made of ice given the spikes that it had. Once again couldn't any of the judges actually belief what their eyes were showing to them.

---

Yet little did they knew that the show had only just begun. For when it came down to the final act of the testing, Rarity stomped each of her hooves right into the ground and aimed her horn straight into the air. Once again did the magical charge and aura coat the horn while the young mare closed her eyes slowly as the magic had to be doing its work. She called out to every available ounce of magic in her body for the show of a lifetime.

Mere seconds later was it being shot right into the skies. A massive beam of the purest, blue colored magic that the judges had seen within their lives. A massive beam of pure magic that was shot straight to the roof before falling to pieces like sparkles. It was truly a wonderful sight to behold and each of them had to admit that.

Though as mysterious as the charge came, it disappeared as well. The little mare allowed her horn to be discharged from the magic that was flowing through it and she began to rub her head a little bit. Nothing seemed to be making sense to her at the moment anymore and the massive headache wasn't exactly helping either. Once again were the eyes closed and the head lowered while the forehoof started to rub it. Everything just felt broken for her feelings and she wanted to do nothing else but to fall asleep in her bed.

Though she wasn't allowed to be doing that just yet. The judges had their final verdict for the pony. The mare stood up from behind their table and she removed the glasses from her nose. “Miss Rarity, I will be speaking for the three of us that when I say you have succeeded for each of your tests. You can be proud on the fact that you can call yourself, a true unicorn.”

It were the words that made the young mare smile to the three of them with glee, though the two words continued to be racing through her head. Pounding like a sledgehammer going into the wall, those two little words would never leave the young mare alone.

---

Shocked from her own dream did Rarity open her eyes again and noticed that she was in her own room once again. The room she had claimed to herself the moment she began to live in the Carousel Boutique. Everything seemed to be slowly falling into the places of where they needed to be. Which for a reason it was something that pleased the unicorn perhaps a bit more than it should have.

Perhaps she hadn't gotten an exact moment in time of where things seemed to have gone into a different direction for her, but remembering that she was out for the count three days after the tests might have been something to do with it.

The tailor allowed the horn to be coated within the blue aura. The cup of tea was brought over to her lips. Only to be taking a sip from it while her eyes stared to the world outside. Even in the early evening did the ponies rushed down from their works. The rushed back home to the safety of their families and roofs. A thing that she could only hope for her own parents and younger sister.

“I hope you’re already home, Sweetie, for nopony should be having to wander through this terrible storm,” Rarity whispered to herself in between the sip of her tea. Only when the cup was empty did she place it back on the table and allowed to aura to disappear from her horn. The mare then picked up her book again and opened that on the page she had left with her hooves.

If Rarity picked up something with her hooves, it usually meant that her mind was either up to something, or she was just terribly tired for everything that happened that day. But given the fact that it had been raining all of the day, the most likely option had to be the first one. Her mind was up to something, something that was either good or terribly bad.

The very revelation of just what it was up to was given when she spoke up the very first line of the new chapter she was starting to read. “And that’s where it went wrong,” she spoke up to herself. At first it didn't seem to be meaning that much to her but in her mind she continued to be repeating those very words.

Even up to the very point where she couldn't even be thinking straight anymore. Once again was the book closed because of that constant repeat of words. It was placed to her side and the second she had laid it on the table, a lightning flash together with the rumbles in the sky appeared.

Both of the events were unexpected for her. From the initial scare that she got thanks to it, her entire body rolled out of the sill and then fell towards the floor. Her head got the hardest hit as it fell against the edge of the little table before it was being bashed against the floor of her bed.

In just one hit she was being hit unconscious and all of the features in her body gently shut themselves down. But within her thoughts, it was still being repeated. And that’s where it all went wrong, and that’s where it all went wrong, and that’s where it all went wrong.

---

The eyelids of the unicorn began to twitch as if they were trying to protect the eyes from a massive source of light. Which they in fact were actually doing given the large light that hung overhead. With a moan and a groan did Rarity seemed to have come back by her knowledge. Bit by bit she seemed to be actually combing back into the land of the wake and repeated those little words one last time through her mouth. “And that’s, where it all, went wrong,” she managed to get out.

Her voice was weak and the tone even sounded hollow. All of the normally so fierce nature that she used to possess seemed to have disappeared like snow melting in the sun. The Rarity that was known and not so loved seemed to be gone from the world of the living. She was replaced with somepony else entirely. A pony who seemed to be much weaker in both appearance and powers.

All of it changed the second that the eyes were slowly opened. The first thing that they caught was the bright light that shone down upon her. They were quickly closed again and both of her forelegs were brought over them in order to just make sure that they would be protected.

She wanted to speak the words about the events but somehow just couldn't. Perhaps it was a thing that was for the better. Though it also could have been for the worse. Either way, with the hooves pressed against her eyes themselves, she opened them once again and turned herself over.

Only when Rarity was certain that she seemed to be out of the range of the dreaded light, she would be removing the hooves from her eyes and inspect the room. The action was then eventually done and the unicorn began to peek through over to the room as a whole. Everything that she saw seemed to have been left in the state she left it in. But the room itself wasn't the room she had expected to be in. For the first few seconds she couldn't even believe it that was her room.

There wasn't a single memory in her mind over the events as they had gone down beforehand. All that was known to her happened to be the literal firing of a couple workers before she went back up the stairs. “What, what has happened to me?” the unicorn mumbled to herself. It was just before she opened the blankets and sat right up in her bed. With her legs having swing the other way and her body leaning against the wall, everything had to be recollected.

With the cold metal sheet sending the shivers in her back, it sparked something in her mind that caused the eyes to go open widely and she suddenly remembered just what happened. “That’s right, I’m still here. In charge of the Facility,” spoke Rarity to herself. After that she would have released a deep sigh through her nostrils and tried to crawl out of her bed.

The first steps onto the floor were set with a decent amount of strength in them. It made the mare even think she would be working within the hour. Though it was when she wanted to open the door, that her body just shut itself back down again. The unicorn fell back down to the ground and bashed her head against the door. Once again wasn't her head saved from any impacts.

A couple of seconds had she rubbed the top of her head to calm the pain a bit down. She felt the bruise that could have set itself up. “Now that’s going to be one for the scrapbooks,” she jokingly muttered to herself. Then the body was turned around and she used the door to lean against. With her hind legs stretched out and the tail lying above them, she finally noticed something on each of her legs. Something that used to be there before she had fallen asleep. Something that was missing.

A couple little blinks were being made by the mare before she looked a bit closer towards each of her legs. The actual time was taken as she tried to physically remember herself just what it possibly could have been that she was missing from them. She knew there was something, but somehow couldn't recall just what it was.

The legs she was looking at, were all four as ivory white as they always had been. Gone were the black, leathery glove-like objects. On her chest she discovered four scars right above her heart. Or better said, four scares that seemed to have been the place were four things entered her body, and then her heart. “Now this, this is just becoming odder. I need to know, just what happened to, me,” she spoke. The mare tried to hoist her body back up on all four of her legs. Despite the strain that was being placed upon both her mind and body it seemed to be going well enough for her.

At first it seemed like everything was running smoothly and without a hitch. But the trouble actually came the moment when she wanted to take a step. Instead of taking another step, Rarity lost her balance again and through a little, almost circus like, act she managed to end up straight in her bed again.

“…Or not,” she muttered to herself. Then both of her hooves tried to get a hold of her head. It was starting to pound again from the memories it had relieved during her sleep. Once again couldn't she prevent herself from mumbling that one little line. “And that’s where it all went wrong.”

Not even Rarity herself even knew just why she kept on saying that, or where it originally came from that she started to repeat it. It was something that had to way before it was going to be answered though. As the mare herself, despite her headache even, managed to fall back asleep once again and she traveled back to the world of her dreams. A world where she came in a cauldron of just about everything that was actually wrong with her.

---

Hours went by before the unicorn finally even dared to open up her eyes again. Every last function of her body was trying to repair itself while she was asleep. Though certain things just couldn't be repaired there and then. Even with the body placed in such a position that everything seemed to be working great, it was just impossible for her to have done it.

The parasite that lived inside of the corruption of her body had taken just a bit too much of the host, meaning that she needed to start living without a couple of organs fully working. One of them was a kidney and the other being her spleen. Two organs she wouldn't be missing directly but would when they were needed most.

With her being back in the actual land of the wake did Rarity move her pillow against the head end of the bed before she placed her back into it. Resulting in her sitting up in her bed and thus being able to look straight into the mirror that was hung up on the opposing side of it. For the first time in perhaps days or weeks had she been able to look at herself again with a smile. Or in her case, a sickening grin. With the mane the fell in strands before her eyes, she more looked like an actual mess then the lady that she used to be. Not that she cared too much about it in the moment though.

But perhaps it stood for the changes she had been through in the time she ran the place. Over the course of the years, every last bit of the lady that she used to be had not only been destroyed by herself but torn to pieces and eaten by a dozen couple hungry cannibals. That was how it felt to her anyway and how she preferred to explain it to those who remembered her. She actually told the tale so much that she started to believe the words as she told them.

Of course it was something just as insane as she happened to be but there wasn't much else that she could have been doing given the fact she was locked inside of that massive metal box. All the technological advancements that were made in the surface of the land were never gotten to translation into the city itself or the Facility. Instead they would be going over to the problems in their own way. Thus creating the steam powered reality the city lived in.

Though the more Rarity looked to her crimson red rimmed eyes, the more she noticed the four scars upon her chest again. Something about them seemed to have been a little bit unusual to begin with. But now that she had an even better look at them thanks to the mirror, the more curious she was getting towards them.

Nothing about them made sense. How had she managed to get them or how could they have been caused? There wasn't a device in the place to her knowledge that had been able to create such a pattern. One of her hooves was brought over to the scars and carefully started to rub over each one a little bit to see just how far the tissue was healed.

According to her feelings and the sheer tension that laid upon the crusts of skin, Rarity could almost guess that it hadn't been even a week since the tissue had been starting to make it.

Even though that said it was a week, it still was unknown just when the wounds themselves were created. Not to forget how deep they went into her body. There were just so many questions that once again started to flow almost directly into her mind. Perhaps it was better that it caused a black out inside of her mind, as the questions ranged from the reasonable to the utter insane.

Once again had the mighty leader of the Magic Facility dropped her head against her chest. Almost as if she was going to say that she was done with it all. She was knocked in the realm of the unconscious ponies once more.

---

Due to the fact that Rarity had been absent for such a long time, somepony else had to be running the shots in her place and there were only two ponies in the whole place that could have been reasonable enough to take her place until she was returned. And those two ponies were nopony else then Twilight and Trixie themselves. The two of them managed to get the key that was leading to the office of the ivory unicorn and from there on out, they started their little reign over the place.

But on the day that Rarity once again woke up, both Twilight and Trixie could be found within the four walls of the place. Where Twilight was looking through a set of files about workers and seemed to be reading them really carefully with her own glasses, Trixie was looking out over the whole of the processing department.

She had her eyes filled with wonder of just how magical everything was from her point of view, she really felt herself being the most mighty pony in the whole of the place. But never would she be that. Not as long Twilight was still alive, and that was the only pony she didn't even dare to lay a hoof on. “You know Twi, perhaps it is better we just didn't straight up kill her. I mean, then it would have been the two of us calling the shots around here. Might be worth something, for a little while. No, Medic did a really good job cleaning the blood of her,” Trixie said to her.

While the words of Trixie entered the ears of Twilight, the moments of just how Rarity laid inside of the contraption with the syringes taking the dark blood straight out of her body cause her to shiver. The blood was taken out before it was being cleaned and separated from the corruption. It didn't cause the world’s best feeling to come inside of the throat of the mulberry mare.

“It, it was something indeed yes,” she then mumbled to Trixie after having laid the file down. A deep sigh was released through her nostrils as the avenging of Twinkle just felt so good, but she couldn't ever stop thinking about her own little sister.

“Something bothering you again?” Trixie then asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Hm? What? Oh, no, just, just a couple of thoughts that were racing through my mind actually,” Twilight replied to her. She hoped to keep herself cool in the situation.

“Trixie thinks, you need to take some time off and let her call the shots,” the azure mare spoke up with a grin before she walked over to the desk and dropped herself upon Twilight’s lap.

“Oh does she now?” the mulberry unicorn then calmly returned just before she gave a kiss upon the lips of Trixie. “Well, maybe I’ll let her then.”

---

All the way down in the holding cells were the three engineers Keeton, Corron and Mush all suited up in their hazard suits as they were patrolling through the floors of unworthy unicorns. It was a route they had been walking for so long already but every single time that they did it they couldn't help themselves on the facts that they actually belonged in one of the engine rooms.

Guarding the misfits of their race wasn't something that they were created to do. But if there was one thing that were good at, it was scaring the living daylight out of them. Especially Mush seemed to be a little master in it. For she always carried the massive wrench with which she killed Kooiman with. Just to raise the fright even further, she let the stains of blood still on it.

Of course that was the origin for many rumors and gossip that did it’s turn through the cells each night. Gossip like the fact that she was a magical android due to her eyes was one of the first to come. The second and perhaps more liked by her was that she used that wrench to knock the heads in of those who didn't do as she said.

They started to picture her as a massive bully who always wanted to have things done one way, her way. With her being the only guard with a weapon that was visible and covered in blood, all of the young mares and stallions would be listening to the things she had to say. That was if she had to say anything to begin with.

It was the fear for her that caused each of them to be literally at the tips of their hooves. But little did they all knew were the massive feelings of guilt that the three of them felt whenever they walked past a cell. They weren't supposed to be there, never would have been and would be. But who could they argue against?

---

Though the Facility itself wasn't the only place where the mood has been drastically changed from somewhat pleasant to utterly terrible. What was actually unknown to the magic factory was the sheer fact that within the city of Tol Ret Nac, the mood also had dropped because of a simple little fact. In the days that would be leading up to the full recovery of Rarity, the city of the unicorns stood near the brink of its very defeat.

The shield that was supposed to be protecting the whole of the place, was starting to fade. Shimmers of the place had been in the eyes of numerous pegasi who would then make a report about the place in the nearest town. Sometimes that was Cloudsdale, other times it was elsewhere.

So was there Rainbow Dash, an ex-friend of both Rarity and Twilight who was just cruising through the air at her own speed and pace. She had done everything that was needed for the day, the cyan pegasus took the advantage of the wonderful day to just make a trek through the land. Though she wasn't exactly alone. She carried somepony by a rope that went around her middle. At the end of that rope there was an adult looking Scootaloo who tried her best to keep up and keep on flying with Rainbow Dash.

Though due to her being born with a handicap that prevented her from flying ever since she was a filly, scientists and doctors at the Ponyville Hospital had been working nearly a year on something that would actually make her fly. Original tests showed that everything was working more than perfect and they only had to test it still in practice.

That was where the young mare came into play. She would be the perfect testing candidate for the invention that was being made and almost right after she had said yes, a custom made build was delivered by her house. It was of course something that took her by surprise by the fact of what it was and the mare opened it to make the discovery of a lifetime. It was a mechanical device that actually helped her to fly through the air with the help of her own wings.

All of her dreams had suddenly become a reality and the time she was with Rainbow was only the second time she was using them. They worked perfect for gliding among the air streams and currents, flying herself was still a little difficult but she got the hang of it due to such an, in her words, awesome teacher.

“You’re off Scoot!” Rainbow shouted down to the young mare who then started to flap her wings strapped into the device. And before the two of them even knew it, she was off into the air. It was something that caused a massive smile to form itself with the lips of Rainbow. Never in her life had she seen Scootaloo just so happy. Not to mention that she actually flew so graceful through the air even with the things. “Now that’s a work of beauty right there.”

The purple maned pegasus continued to fly through the skies. Though she seemed to notice something in the distance ahead of them. Her eyes were almost certain of the things that they saw yet she couldn't believe it. It was only there for just a few seconds before it then just disappeared once again. Almost as if it never had been standing there to begin with. Even though she didn't technically wanted to do it, she still had to inform Rainbow about it.

So with a couple of careful motions and perfect flying maneuvers, she hovered next to her mentor and told what she had seen. “Believe it or not, but I have seen something that looked like a silvery spire in the air. It was just there for a minute or two, before fading away.”

Though Rainbow didn't actually took it as serious as she should have been doing. Instead, she chuckled it off before messing a bit with the young mare her mane. “You’re hallucinating due to the altitude. You ain't used to this so your brain has to compensate for it. Come on, let’s go home again or further to the west. Wanna fly a bit yourself?” she said to the young mare with a smirk.

It seemed odd for the younger pegasus that Rainbow wanted to just go away almost right after they had arrived on a spot. But when she was asked to fly herself a bit, all of it was pressed away in her mind and she nodded rapidly up and down.

“Alright then, Geronimo!” Rainbow shouted. Then she dropped herself towards the ground, only to then open her wings at the last moment to rocket away. That was still a little bit too advanced for the orange mare. Instead she just took it easier and rocketed off in a straight line.

---

But Scootaloo had seen it right. She had indeed seen a silvery spire in the distance. She had seen the Platinum Tower itself through one of the infamous gaps that plagued the hidden unicorn capital. It was inside of that very same tower, on the floor that was once the very place where the princess herself wandered around and about, that the highest officials of the city had gathered themselves to discuss the matter of those very gaps.

All of them had so their own visions and version on just how they would have been dealing with the holes. The terrible holes that had come into their precious shield. Their biggest fear is of course that the whole of the city would have been discovered. That would have cost a thousand years of secrecy to be just flushed down the very drain the water always went.

Discovery of the city was about the last thing that each of the ponies wanted and that was something that had been made clear from the moment the meetings had begun. Yet at the end of everything, there was one official who had been rather silent and kept on listening where the other shouted. “If the gentlecolts would for once just keep their mouths shut and listen to me,” the suit wearing, brown coated and green rimmed eye pony spoke up after he stood up from his place. “The holes in the shield are becoming more and more unstable, and uncontrollable. All we can do, is to go to one place where they might be having the answers to our troubles.”

“And that place being?” another pony asked of him. All of them had managed to shut themselves up. Each of them wanted to know just what it was that the mind of the stallion had come up with. All of them had calmly walked back to their seating and assumed an interested pose. Whatever he was going to say, it seemed like that the stallions always had managed to make a massive impact upon the group whether it was intentional or not.

“It’s really, really, simple. We go to the Facility that just docked a couple of weeks ago and ask what they would be doing in such a position. If they can give us the amount of extra magic we need in order to keep the barriers up, all of our secrets will be more than safe and you, you gentlecolts, know that is the only way of how we are going to be able to deal with this madness,” he spoke up to the lot of them. It was a simple plan for sure, but also one that seemed crazy.

There wasn't much they could be doing to go against it. He had managed to get all of them right in the lock where he wanted to them to be. Some problems were just that easily fixed and solved. The trouble was to actually making sure ponies would be finding it. “So what I propose, is that one of us goes over to the place and has a word with the manager about making a deal on the facts and figures as they stand.”

“Then it will be you who is going!” another stallion then shouted before he pointed towards the green eyed pony. Who on his own turn simply nodded and stood up. The jacket that was laid on the back of the chair was picked up. With the help of a green colored magical aura put on for good measure.

“Then I best be on my way, can’t afford it to lose another boost now can we?” the stallion said against all of them with a grin. “We’ll meet again, as soon as this is over.” With those simple words had he left the ancient old throne room of Platinum herself. All in order to make his way over to the dreaded Facility.

---

Once the stallion had finally arrived upon the place, he had walked calmly through the front door of the massive steel box. He would have trotted to a clerk that was sitting behind a desk, who was making a couple notes. The stallion laid his eyes upon the mare and gently gave a smile to her.

“Can I help you, sir?” she then asked in a tone that wanted to actually help him out with any troubles he might be having. It was something a little bit unexpected, even for him to say the least.

He straightened his bow tie a little bit before he looked over to her again and gained a small blush over his cheeks. “Uhm, yes, yes you can. If it is possible, I would like to meet with your manager as soon as possible, preferably within half the hour actually, running out of time, so to speak.”

“I can’t promise you anything, but who might I say is wanting to talk to her?” the clerk said to him before her horn charged itself up in the crimson red aura. An arcane headset was conjured into existence as the number of Rarity’s headset was mentally being dialed.

“A member of the court of princess Platinum, then she’ll be knowing enough.” The stallion wasn't sure just who had been in charge of the Facility though. All that he knew was that it was a mare as beautiful as the sunrise according to words he had picked up left and right. With the information given did the mare behind the desk nodded. She finished dialing the number and would have waited for the message to be picked up.

Yet high up in the building, hidden deep inside of her room did Rarity gain the call in her head and then just conjured one of the headsets of her own. It was safe to say that she wasn't exactly in the mood to pick it up as it became clear in her next set of words. “I don’t care who you are, but if this isn't important, I will make sure you won’t be calling me every again, am I clear to you?!”

The clerk just rolled her eyes before she spoke the words of ‘not a morning mare’ just with her lips. Something that caused the stallion to chuckle a little bit. “As crystal ma’am. But I think that a member of the court of princess Platinum standing here at the reception might actually be important or have some importance to you. He would like to have an appointment with you, within half an hour. Something really important in his own words.”

Suddenly the unicorn almost jumped straight out of her bed. Hearing the words that were spoken against her caused her heart to almost skip a beat or two. Never could have ever imagined just a member of the court to be wandering inside of the place. “Give, give me ten minutes, then I’ll be with him. …Actually, make it twenty. Twenty minutes and then I’m with him,” Rarity replied to the clerk before she broke the connection as a whole.