• Published 19th Jun 2014
  • 684 Views, 9 Comments

The Art of Magic III: Reality of the Facility - Rarity Belle



Rarity's corruption with the wastes of the Facility has only just begun. Though the place is in much deeper trouble then any of them could have ever thought. The clock is ticking and the lives are on the line as the city will change forever.

  • ...
4
 9
 684

Chapter 3

The bodies continued to burn deep inside of the furnaces for the boilers that would be powering most –if not the whole– of the hellish Facility. Rarity left the old department with a massive smirk clearly visible below her muzzle. Every single pony who would have seen her in the way she walked back to her own quarters, would have thought that she was clinically insane and actually beyond help of any doctor. If they only knew the actual truth behind the ivory coated unicorn they might have been speaking in a bit of a lower tone.

She ruled the whole place with the fears and frights that she could be indulging in each of the employees. Not to mention the serious fact that she was ruthless and never showed even a gain of mercy to each and every pony she came across. Yet as she walked over the spiral staircase that acted as the ‘spine’ of the whole building there was a pain in her heart that couldn't actually be described by any words she knew. As if it was both skipping beats and stopping all together.

The unicorn reached for her chest the second she had come on a small clearing between two stairs and closed her eyes for a moment. Rarity rose up on her hind legs and leaned a little bit against the railing. Then both forelegs were placed upon the chest. She wanted or needed, to calm her heart again. With the eyes forcefully shut did the face of nopony else then her own beloved little sister came to play in her mind. It was that sheer amount of mental torture that would have managed to send the unicorn pretty much over the edge.

“No,” she hissed up after the eyes had opened themselves again. They had revealed the crimson red irises just like that. The rims all of the works would be getting eventually as they served their time in the Facility. The color of red appeared around her horn while she started to wheeze deep. While the very surges of her powers were traveling in and out of her body. Though the itching pain in her very heart would have remained the same. But it was through the sheer mental strength that the unicorn had, that she was even able to move her body out of the position.

All four of her hooves touched the ground once again and with a growl of utter insanity and disappointment, the charge was released as a pure blast of magic. A blast that was shot up the next stairs before it hit the wall, shot up and almost waved back right at Rarity. The crimson red sparkles of the magic came right back to the ivory unicorn who didn't seem to be giving something about them. “She failed her tests. She has to be processed. She escaped. She had to die!” the unicorn spoke up to herself while all of her reservoirs were being emptied.

But due to her almighty connection to the very place, they would never be running out of magic as they were replenished almost immediately. Perhaps it was through luck that there weren't any workers that could be seeing her in the mentally broken state that she was. Years of bloodshed and cruelty and perhaps that one personal had been too much upon her broken mind, making it completely shatter.

The beam started to slowly fade out of reality. Before Rarity even knew what was going on as a whole, had she discharged her horn completely. All of the reddish aura faded away from the horn itself and over her cheeks ran something else. Something that she only had just then noticed. A little something that made her perhaps everything but happy. Both of her forehooves were brought over to the places and stroked over her cheeks.

When the eyes were given the actual time to witness just what it happened to be that laid upon the fur of the legs, the sheer amounts of anger that started to pulse through her body with every irregular beat of her heart caused her to stomp the hoof back on the ground and growl even louder than the last time.

---

In the meantime, while all of that misery and torture was actually going on, the two under officials and the Facility’s physician were talking to one another. The plan was forged of just how they could be helping Rarity out of her situation. Each of them knew that the troubles that laid ahead for her, would be much, much worse if they actually allowed her to continue within her own madness. Yet so far had each of their plans been nothing but a spectacular failure.

Medic himself still leaned against the operating table while he had his eyes closed. As insane as he happened to be for the two mares, so brilliant he could be as well. But not a single one of his words seemed to have made sense for either of them at the moment. That was mainly due to the fact that he hadn't spoken any of his plans against them. Perhaps a fact that placed both of the under officials on a small edge.

“I just can’t see any other part of how we could be saving her. If that corruption has indeed been traveling through her blood as doc here said, then all hope seems to be lost in my eyes,” Trixie said to them She had lowered herself in the one chair that stood in the entire little operating room.

Twilight on the other end had so her own theories about every last aspect of the waste products of the Facility. She constantly switched her eyes over from Trixie to Medic while she placed up and down on her spot. “Now what if we actually, manage to get the very corruption out of the body without killing the host first? I mean, we attract blood out ponies all the time,” she proposed.

“Hmpf, now zhat’s not going to work, Twilight,” Medic replied to her before his eyes opened again. The rims he carried glanced over to the mulberry unicorn while the forelegs crossed one another. “Killing zhe host while zhe parasite is still inside of her is not good.”

“But we have to make an end of her life, it’s the only way we can actually be certain that the infestation won’t continue spreading itself through the place. The last thing we all need, is for the place and the whole city to fall under some sort of infection. Thousands of years of works and secrecy down the drain just like that,” snarled Trixie before she stood up and left the chair.

Medic listened with care to the words that were being spoken. Of course he could understand perfectly just where they would be coming from with their arguments and it wasn't his place to question those. But their processes of thought had been touched too much by the infamous products they had been making. Not to mention the sheer brainwash that Rarity perhaps had been doing on the both of them.

“Frauleins, killing zhe host only gives zhe parasite zhe time to actually take over the body and control it like a puppet. Imagine zhe manager being dead and her body controlled by a parasite. Imagine zhe sheer damage she could be doing zhen. Zhen Trixie’s visions of zhe future, would be coming a reality bin Ich afraid,” the clinically insane doctor said to them. His eyes looked over to them from above his glasses. That serious glance he carried inside of them told them enough.

It was a reality on which neither of the two had hoped on meeting. But from his words it seemed like it would have become one. But what other options did they have other than doing that? That was the very question that was racing through both of the under official’s their minds.

---

“I, can perhaps, create a device and lie about just how we could be saving zhe manager. Look, I don’t do zhis for myself, aber I do this for du allen,” Medic said before a grin formed itself across his lips. “Zhe plan is simple. But I need your full cooperation for zhis to work properly.”

Both of the mares nodded to his words. They both would have dared to take a step or two closer towards him. They were curious to just what on earth he could have been thinking about that would be able to save Rarity and the Facility from a certain death. Little did they all knew inside of the place, the time-bomb had been set a long time ago and it was just a matter of waiting.

When the two of them were actually in hearing distance of the stallion, he began to whisper the words towards them. It seemed odd that he began to whisper, but he couldn't be certain whether or not Rarity was actually spying upon them all. An absurd idea it might have seen, but with her new ‘gloves’, anything suddenly seemed to be possible.

Seconds would have turned into minutes while the ponies kept on talking to one another. The mares just gave nods left and right to confirm that they actually understood just what was being asked of them both. Whatever he asked of them, the sacrifice would have been big.

And then it was just over. In the clop of a hoof from the stallion while he fell back down to the ground, the meeting was over. “Good luck,” he said before both Twilight and Trixie turned themselves around. The mares then just left the room and the office of the stallion in order to make the preparations that were asked from them.

He had perhaps the most dangerous job of them all. He would have formed the actual bait for the unicorn herself. He had to make certain that she would be not just looking at it, but also take it with the both of her hooves. That was going to be perhaps the hardest part of it all. It could have been one of the most rewarding ones as it meant they were one step closer in either purging Rarity’s corruption, or aid in the destruction of her body and soul.

A heavy price had to be paid by either one of them. Or they would all have to pay the price for the destruction of their precious factory. Which was a thing they couldn’t allow to happen.

---

While the two mares had gone and left the place, the stallion on the other end began to doubt himself about every single aspect. He was a physician with a nick of blood thirst, not some kind of master spy that would be able to persuade everypony into the trap that had been set out for Rarity. But perhaps the very answer to his questions in his mind could be found within the operating room.

Prayers in the language of his ponies were made. He released a near silent sigh. When the eyes were opened again and looked through his glasses, the time was there to start thinking about the events as they would be going down within his very own mind. Perhaps they wouldn't even be meeting one another at all. There were just so many variables in the mind of the stallion. Variables that may or may not have been the actual cause of the raging storm inside of his mind.

Yet then it was the time that he dared to turn himself back around again and thus towards the cut open body of the deceased unicorn. He couldn't help himself but to look to the magical reservoirs it carried. Suddenly did his eyes began to widen themselves upon the revelation that was being made upon the sight. All of the sudden, he knew just how he would have been able to lure Rarity straight into the trap he and the other two mares had set out for the unicorn.

“Zhis is going to be gut,” spoke Medic himself. He continued to look over places just where the reservoirs were connected to the main bloodstream. The stallion couldn't help himself anymore and the levels of excitement continued to grow inside of his body. He thought to have figured perhaps a new thing out about the knowledge of those parts in the body of a pony.

A massive smile formed itself below his muzzle and he turned himself back towards the door. “She needs to be knowing this, right away,” the stallion whispered to himself. The door opened with the help of his magic and the pacing was turned over into a gentle gallop through the hallways.

He knew exactly how he could be luring Rarity both to him, as well as how they would have been able to get the very corrupting parasite straight out of her body. But it was the lie that was still working on his nerves for a couple of moments. Yet when he left the warm atmosphere that was his office and stood in the metal box that was the Facility, the time to go back wasn't there anymore.

The deeds needed to be done and it was the only thing that could be done in that moment. It was all that the stallion actually could be doing to ensure the safety of the Facility, or so he thought. With a deep exhale taken from the mouth and his eyes looked down into the bowels of the place before they saw the ivory white coat of the unicorn. A couple levels down she stood but still clearly visible to him. With a smirk that came to his face, the stallion began to walk with a lot more confidence to the stairs that would be lowering him.

---

While the stallion walked down to the unicorn manager, way deeper inside of the place, deep inside of the bowels of the moving department stood the blue coated Keeton in the doorway of his own office. He had released a deep sigh before he shook his head. Years had he spent there to plot out the course of the building to be flying next. And with just one blow was it just all over.

The screams could still be heard going through his mind, all of those agonizing screams of being burned not even three hooves away of their colleagues and boss. He couldn't even imagine the emotional pain that was going through them, the feelings of being betrayed by the Facility itself. But there wasn't anything he could be doing, or was allowed to be doing for that matter. “And so ends yet another chapter in the black book of the place,” huffed Keeton before he entered his old office to gather some of the personal belongings. He was transferred to another place like most of them.

It was made known to him that he, together with Mush and Corron, wouldn't be the engineers that would continue to work upon the boilers of the place unless there was a real emergency. Two ponies would be staying behind in the bottom to place the bodies of the deceased into the fires to keep them running, to provide the power for the place.

The whole idea in and of itself was just plain stupid to the stallion to begin with but none could speak against the orders of the unicorn herself. The stallion dropped himself once again in his chair and just leaned backwards while the ears began to twitch from the mechanical sounds that came left and right.

“Now that’s some sounds I’ll be missing,” he said to himself with a smile.

“Oh I think we’ll all be doing that,” the voice of Corron suddenly echoed through the office. “But don’t you think it will be better in the new department? I mean, we’re still together as a group and we can still be send downstairs if it is being needed.”

“I do see where yar coming from Corry, but I personally don’t think it will matter where we have ended up. We’ll never be able to fully do our job as it was requested from us once. I mean, we were placed inside of this part of the bloody thing just to be certain that we wouldn't be much of a trouble to her and her friends. The only problem is, now we’re going back up there,” Keeton explained. He then released a deep sigh through his nostrils.

The words that he spoke were more than true though. Neither of the three had been in the moving department because they were such good workers upstairs. So it seemed just a little bit illogical that the three of them would be going there. But once again, none of them could argue against the will of the manager. Whatever she would say, would have been the law for them all.

“Suppose then that the biggest upside point is that we will be working in shifts on those three floors,” Corron jokingly spoke to him.

Though the joke didn't come over to Keeton sadly enough. Instead he slammed his hoof against the top of the desk and growled towards him at first. Only to let the words come afterward. “Listen to me, and listen to me very, very carefully here. The thing that we’re going to be doing, isn't just some kind of fancy field trip and if there is one thing more then I hate them by now, it’s babysitting upon the little fillies and colts that are upstairs!”

Corron could see the sheer amounts of anger that were flowing through Keeton’s eyes and it wasn't a sight he actually wanted to see of the stallion that often, or at all to begin with. “Wow, wow, wow, easy there old boy,” the crimson stallion said in the hope Keeton would have calmed down.

“Hmpf, like you would know how to calm down. You’re not even thirty and you’re already bold!” Keeton then hissed towards him. With those words did the argument between the two of them broke loose. The cannons has been fired and the two of them would battle it out with words.

Words of treason and anger suddenly filled the room as the two only seemed to be having eye for one another. They were both just so fixated upon the facts that they wanted to push the other straight back into the ground, they forgot there still was a third pony, a mare to be exact.

That very pony leaned against the doorway. She was staring over to the two of them. They just kept on bickering and bickering like two little colts over a toy. For minutes on minutes the green coated mare kept on watching before she made the decision it was more than enough between them two. She still cared a massive wrench with her and that thing was then used to get the two out of their little troubles.

With one massive swing did it crash down upon the wooden desk. It shattered and broke it in the process around certain areas. But it did the job perhaps more than nicely. Both Keeton and Corron took a step aside from the splitting wood. They looked to just who had been responsible for it. Both of the stallions then got Mush in their eyes and they knew that it was serious business.

“I can’t believe you two act like that. Maybe we should be placing you two in one of those cells. Might calm you down a little bit,” spoke Mush to them. She removed the wrench from the table and laid it upon her back. “Shame on you two, seriously, shame on you two.” And then she was just gone. The mare had turned herself back around and left the office for the trouble that it was. Letting the two stallions follow her out with their heads before they looked back at one another with that long and ever so awkward stare.

---

Medic just continued his ways down stairs up to the level where he thought to have seen Rarity. But every step he took down, she seemed to have been going up. Perhaps it was just going to be his luck that they would be meeting one another middle. Which they actually did for a change. For with the two of them were just one section each away from the other, the stallion gathered all of his guts and finally got a good look at the unicorn as a whole.

Though the sights that he saw weren't for the faint of heart. The corruption was still going strong, if not stronger, inside of her body. Each of the four gloves almost touched her hips. It was an indication for the stallion that he had to hurry up even more. But he also needed to give both Twilight and Trixie the time to prepare themselves for the events to come.

Time almost seemed to be standing literally still for him while she continued to walk up the staircase. With the mane bouncing in out of her face with each step she took, he couldn't help it but to feel actually being mesmerized about her sheer elegance. Even though that below the skin lurked a monster, it was that charm that caused him to actually fall straight down to his bum. Which, perhaps luckily, didn't actually happen for the stallion and he was more than happy about that.

“Medic, is there something going on? You seem rather, quiet today,” Rarity spoke to him with a light worried tone. She too had arrived on his small platform. Her red rimmed eyes looked over to his through the glasses. But only to then just inspect the whole body of the stallion, which was still wrapped inside of the blooded lab coat. “You been experimenting again haven’t you? The strains of blood always just give it away with you, now doesn't it?”

And still the stallion couldn't actually come to the words that he wanted to speak. He still seemed to be pretty much frozen by the tone she spoke her words in. That kind and friendly upper tone, while the sheer darkness of her laid in the undertone. But if he didn't wanted to raise any suspicion to her, he had to talk. And he had to do it quickly.

Rarity just shrugged the events off of her shoulders before she wanted to take another step and thus leave him once again. Though it was the muscles in her legs wanted to make the very first step that the stallion finally kicked back into life. “Manager Rarity!” Medic brought out before she turned her head back to him.

“Oh look who got his tongue back. Speak what you want, I’m a busy mare and run a tight schedule,” the mare replied. She gave him a killer’s glance from her eyes. Perhaps she wasn't in the actual mood to be hearing about his findings, but he needed to report anything about them directly to her. And that was perhaps the saving grace of the stallion as it meant that he was not only allowed, but actually needed to get close to the unicorn. But every advantage that was to be had within the Facility always had a chewing disadvantage to it.

“Discoveries have been made, a-about the magical reservoirs,” Medic then said almost without his traditional accent. For once he actually tried to speak properly. The very moment those words were caught inside of the ivory mare her ears, she turned herself more towards him. She gave him his full attention as her eyes even looked with an interesting gaze. “Events have been discovered on how the process actually works inside of a unicorn. After managing to reanimate a dead body for a couple minutes, I have been able to see a live feed from the organs all together.”

Rarity listened to each of the words that the stallion had to say against her, but some seemed to have been a little farfetched, even for him. Especially one set of words from his sentences seemed to have been completely out of place. “And just where, did you manage to get a dead body to hack on?” she asked of him. The answer was obvious of course, but she still wanted to hear it from him.

There was a question that the physician hadn't thought about. It was always something he had done in the utmost secret about his line of work. Not to mention that it would make her furious if the truth came out. “I have so my connections when it comes down to that downstairs in the boiler rooms. But perhaps you’re more interested in what I found, then were I get my dead from.”

It was an explanation that the unicorn mare bought from him. She even allowed him to continue his words. “Thank you. I have discovered, during the little reanimation, that the organs deliver the magic into the bloodstream like oxygen. Nothing all too uncommon really. But what really caught me by surprise, had to be the fact that the magic, before it goes straight to the horn, has to pass through the heart first. In the heart has every single ounce of blood to pass first, before it’s being pumped through the rest of the body. If we instead of jamming the syringes all over the body, but just in the heart, we might be able to also save whatever is left inside of their own reservoirs and get the blood out at a faster rate.”

Of course were all of his words nothing but nonsense and all of it was a massive lie. But he spoke up it in such a manner that it seemed to have been actually believable. Medic could only hoped that Rarity would be finding it just that for his life and her future all depended on that.

Second passed by as it seemed like an hour each in the mind of the crazed doctor. But somehow the expression that Rarity continued to be giving him was one that was actually rather good instead of the terrible thoughts he had not even an hour ago. But the redeeming words were the facts he was still after. He still needed to know just what she was thing about his words. What her opinion was about them. Yet perhaps the strongest of all, if she actually bought them for what they were.

Seconds ticked away on every single clock inside of the land. A small strand of the purple mane was placed behind Rarity's ear. The mare released a soft exhale and gave him a nod to his words. From the looks of it, she had accepted them as the bullshit they were. Just the sheer tones and excitement that he spoke out against her had been more than enough to make her believe. Perhaps the parasite had also corrupted her memories more than he could have actually thought about. Either way it worked out in his advantage which could be seen as the first major step into releasing Rarity from her curse.

“It’s an interesting story here indeed and one I would love to see myself in action. Which brings me to my only question, is there a prototype in the works that will be able to test this theory of yours? If we really can amp up the productivity with it? You might have saved us here more than you think doctor,” she said to him with a near sickening smile visible below her muzzle.

Yet her words were the second obstacle that he had to overcome. He needed to keep lying to her, but all for the greater good. So in order to achieve just that, the stallion looked back at Rarity with an excited smile upon his face. “Wunderbar!” he then exclaimed with his accent back in the voice. “Zhere is a prototype in zhe making as we speak from some of the machines zhat are being found upon the processing floor. Both Twilight and Trixie are working on it und, if we go jetzt, wir sind just in zeit for the revelation.”

---

Rarity seemed to have been a little off guard by the sheer amount of mixed languages that the stallion spoke to her. But to shake it off had she nodded to him and pointed to him as the signal of needing to go up. “Then I suggest we better be doing that,” she then added to her gestures.

The lab coat wearing stallion nodded to her words and turned himself back around before he galloped up a set of stairs. “Zhis is going to be wonderful!” he explained in a genuine happiness. To her it seemed like he was actually happy and excited about the fact that he had discovered something new about the unicorn body.

But he was mostly just happy that he was being able to persuade his highest official into the lies he had been thinking about for such a while, that he had lost the hope in them. It didn't actually matter anymore in the moment. They were going towards the processing floor where hopefully Twilight and Trixie had been done with the device and the saving of the unicorn could begin.

Speaking about the unicorn, Rarity herself also continued to travel up the stairs but the very corruption had been spreading itself near to her bum already, meeting up just above the tail. Meaning the her entire hind legs were covered in the leather-like material. It would have started to cover up her backside next. If something wasn't done against it, it would have been far too late.

Staircase after staircase was being wandered by the two of them in silence for the events to come. Neither Rarity or Medic even dared or wanted to speak up a word. Medic had so his reasons that he might have actually been starting to betray himself if he did. But it was Rarity who had perhaps the more interesting story to it. She felt the pain once again striking her heart once again. Though that time it more felt like a series of knives were being crammed inside of her chest.

Razor sharp knives that were there to end her life right upon the spot. Of course she didn't wanted to let the stallion take notice of something being wrong. So in order to set him upon a goose chase, she made it look like everything was still perfectly fine in her mind. She continued to keep walking at a regular pace and the looks in her eyes remained the same. It was all just for the show as it felt like she was dying inside of her body.

It even felt that like one by one the organs in her body had been shutting themselves down for whatever reason. Nothing could have actually prepared the unicorn for the events that would be happening next. Instead of having taken the feeling as a warning sign of events to come, she just ignored the whole event and walked through the doors that were leading to the processing floor.

Once the both of them had been through, the sheer amount of darkness was the thing that caught the either of them by surprise. They hadn't expected it to happen and the only light that could be seen from time to time was the magic being collecting itself inside of the chimney. That light always lit up the office of the unicorn, but in the dark it also seemed to be reaching the whole floor.

A nice play of light it happened to be for certain. That was the thing they all had to actually agree on in the silence. A sick and wonderful thing without a doubt.

“So, just where are both Twilight and Trixie then?” Rarity asked of him. She was getting a little bit more impatient for the events. The doctor kept himself silent on the matter and brought her over to the location she was required to be.

Which was a rather simple thing to find given the sheer fact that there was only one other light on. And that was the light by the device. “Manager Rarity, may I present to you the very extractor for the coming generations?” Medic then spoke to her. He looked to the contraption before him. Even with the instructions given to both of the other mares, he still couldn't actually believe that they had managed to make his dream becoming a reality on the matter. Every last bit looked just perfect in his eyes. The stallion then took his glasses off in order to see the device with his own eyes.

And then it was Rarity’s turn to actually look at the thing with a set of wide eyes. For in her field of view she got the same tables the poor ponies usually would have been strapped on, but instead of the mechanical arms coming from and cram their syringes into the body through them, she was looking at an entire new system.

A system that had the table standing completely vertical with the arms going around the thing before they would enter the heart. Yet there was one thing that she didn't seem to be actually getting. One little detail. “Why, four?”

“Four chambers of zhe heart, milady, each syringe goes into one chamber and starts to consume. Zhat, or they can be re-calibrated to go straight into zhe reservoirs,” Medic then explained to his manager. It even was to the best of his abilities, for all he had were predicaments.

It was just when Rarity wanted to continue asking her questions that both Twilight and Trixie appeared from behind the two of them. They both nodded to the two of them. Rarity seemed to have been actually happy to see the two of them being there and then. “Very good, very, very good that you two are here. Means we can all be right here when the testing of the device beings.” Rarity then said before she looked over to the doctor once again. “So, if I may be so free to ask here, doctor, who exactly is going to be the victim for the first try?” Rarity then asked.

“I don’t think that that is mine to answer,” Medic then answered to her. After which he would have pointed over to the other two officials.

“You two?!” Rarity exclaimed after she had followed the hoof. “You two will be calling who is going to be first?! Have you two gone mad?”

“Not exactly Rarity. We won’t be calling who is going to be first. We have unison decided who is going to be first. And that first pony is nopony else than yourself!” Trixie spoke up before she gained a sickening grin across her lips. It was only the start of the near endless battle that was going to be fought.

When those words entered the ears of the ivory unicorn, she was starting to charge up her horn and wheeze deeply towards the three of them. “All three of you, are planning a mutiny on me?! This is the highest form of treason there is in the Facility and all three of you, shall be meeting your end right here and now!” he bellowed to them all, readying herself for an attack.

Not if I have to say something about that,” the stallion spoke before he reached inside of his pocket and took out a ring. One that seemed to have been made by a rather uncommon material. By the time that Rarity had turned herself over to him, he forced his hoof to go through her magical charges and placed the ring upon the top of the horn. Only to let it fall down to the base where it locked itself. And almost instantly disappeared the crimson red charge of her horn like that. “Don’t worry, it’s just locked for as long as that thing is attached to your head.”

“You, you idiots! Don’t you know what you’re doing to me?!” Rarity raged to the three of them before she wanted to physically assault the stallion. But before she could even lay a hoof on him, it was her who was worked to the ground by both Twilight and Trixie. “You rotten, bastards!”

She had been overmastered by the three of them and had walked straight into their trap. She hadn’t even looked back if the door had closed already. Rarity was about to pay the price for the little trip that she had made. The one that brought her down to the waste progression and consumed the parts she needed. All of her dreams of the near unlimited power that they could be providing to her, would have been thrown down the drain as if they were nothing.

---

There wasn't any mercy shown to the unicorn as it was for that moment. While the other two mares made certain that she wouldn't be going anywhere, the stallion locked each of the clamps around her hooves on the table. But just the four of them wouldn't have been enough to keep a pony truly secure. So even the neck and lower abdomen were closed around her. Not even an inch of movement was granted to Rarity before both Trixie and Medic walked off to the sideline.

Twilight on the other end walked over to the controls of the device and heard the screams and curses Rarity shouted against all of them. But having been secured by the words of Medic in the whispers, she could be telling Rarity the truth without making her remember it.

“You need, to shut up for once and listen!” Twilight shouted towards the manager of the place. Who oddly enough gave her actually the attention and remained silent. The eyes looked over to the mulberry mare who began to do her story. “Years I've worked under you without a single question in my line of work. But one day, you have gone too far, and that day was the day you killed my sister. Consider this my revenge for you on that, you bitch!”

The only thing Rarity could be doing in response to those words was to erupt out in a deep laughter as she saw just how much emotion Twilight still had left in her. But the unicorn stood at the controls of the device so she had all the power in the world. Not a grain of mercy was shown to the manager while the level was being pulled. Which powered up the device and all four of the syringes crammed themselves straight into the four chambers of Rarity’s heart.

It didn't matter if they had to be pushed through bone first before they would finally enter the flesh. It would only result in the hellish pain that Twilight wanted to make her feel. Because seeing Rarity in the pain that she was, felt just so good to her in that moment. Finally she could avenge the unnecessary death of her little sister and close that chapter in her mind. The two unicorns tried to look one another in the eyes without blinking for the longest of time, before Rarity lost her consciousness among her shouts of agony.

Even with the corruption flowing out of Rarity, there was nothing that could be stopping the world from seeing the reality of the Facility. The bomb was still metaphorically ticking for them all. The days were numbered from the beginning of the reign of terror. Sooner or later would the building crumble under its own pride and product.