• Published 22nd Feb 2014
  • 2,446 Views, 69 Comments

Transformers Prime: The Equestrian War(Revival in Progress) - ALoyalAutobot



The dawn of a new war is eminent. New allies are made and new enemies are fought. The war from another world is coming to Equestria...

  • ...
16
 69
 2,446

Chapter 2: Editing Complete

What in Primus?

NAME: BUMBLEBEE

SYSTEM STASIS REPAIRS: 99% COMPLETE

VOICE BOX STATUS: DAMAGED

SYSTEMS: ONLINE

WEAPONS SYSTEMS: ONLINE

OPTICS: ONLINE

AUDIO PROCESSORS: ONLINE

STASIS REPAIRS: COMPLETE

DISENGAGING STASIS

SYSTEMS REBOOTING

Bumblebee's optics flicks on. The pain starting to course through his aching limbs. He slowly lifts himself up, letting out a long, low, boop, as if groaning in pain. As he observes his surroundings, he asks himself the million dollar question, "Where am I?"

Nothing seems different about the environment, except there was a tree with a door built within it. Bumblebee never really understood these strange human designs. The area around him is tropical, so he was thinking he was somewhere in South America's Amazon Forest. What was odd is that his climate monitors told him otherwise. The temperature was reading around eighty to ninety degrees Fahrenheit, no where near the Earth's equator.

He didn't acknowledge the strange colorful Equine's presence until his audio processors picks up voices right next to him, all feminine. Thinking his cover's been compromised, he may as well take a look at his new witnesses so Agent Fowler can talk with them to keep their presence a secret.

To his surprise, instead of humans, in their place is seven colorful equines. Two have wings, one has a horn, while three of them where normal, an exception to the one he assumes is a zebra. One of them has a horn and wings, leading him to believe it's the leader of the herd. Most of them are carrying very unique necklaces, while the one he thinks is the leader, wears a tiara of some sort. The zebra is wearing a cloak and some bags hanging over both sides.

When he started speaking in his normal robotic voice, he was shocked to see one of them could speak!

"Uh... we come in peace?" the purple one says nervously.

Bumblebee was quick to notice his presence was intimidating them. He trys to apologize, then quickly realizes they don't understand him.

"It's OK... I see you're trying not to scare us, but you are... v-very big..."

Bumblebee quickly jerks his head up, asking who spoke to him?

"Um... me."

Bumblebee focused his optics on the cream-colored, pink-haired, equine.

Bumblebee just stares at the shy, winged pony. He just had to ask, "You can understand me?" in his robot voice.

"Y-yes, I can understand you..."

Bumblebee couldn't believe his luck... he thought only Cybertronians, with the exception of Raf, could understand him.

"I guess there's more to this universe than meets the eye," he thinks to himself.

He wasn't alone, the group stares at it like it came from another planet entirely. It notices the stares, and lets out an adorable squeak of nervousness.

The cyan-winged equine stares at the shy equine, then at Bumblebee, then to back to it, then back at him.

"Wait, if the voices I heard earlier were female, then they must be the owners of the voices. They all must be female," he muses, now restraining himself from calling them "it".

The cyan pegasus snorts in disbelief, then speaks in a noticable tomboyish voice, "Oh yeah? How do we not know you're trying to buy our trust then stab us in the flanks?"

After a series of beeps and boops, the cream pegasus translates, "H-he said, 'how do I not know if you're going to play innocent, then feast on my Energon,' whatever that means..."

The rainbow-haired pegasus retorts with, "I don't know, you tell me."

"Rainbow," the purple one shouts, "that's quite enough! Excuse me, Mr...?" Twilight politely asks.

Bumblebee finishes her sentence, Fluttershy translates, "Uh... he said his name is 'Bumblebee;' or, 'Bee,' for short."

Twilight nods, trusting her meek friend's ability... though, she'll have to ask Fluttershy about her ability to communicate, later.

"OK, then, Mr. Bee. I wanted to ask you somethings dealing with your arrival in Equestria."

Bumblebee lets out some beeps and boops, with a tone of worry in his voice. The pink-haired pegasus translating, "Uh... Bee said he needs to find his team. He's worried."

Twilight gapes, realization hitting her like a freight train at high speed. After a moment of silence, "YOU MEANS THERE'S MORE GIANT ROBOTS?!" she yells to Celestia's sun.

Panicking, Bumblebee quickly explains his predictament. Fluttershy translates, "Uh... he said a transport device called the 'ground bridge' malfunctioned then sucked them in. He says there's only three of them, excluding himself."

The pink equine quickly bounces up to Bumblebee's face, startling him at the insane speed she went then starts to speak so fast he could barely understood half of what she said, "Ooooohhh, more alien robots? If there's more robots, then that means more partys, and three more robots means three times more parties, and four times two equals eight total parties! *GASP!* We could host it at Celestia's castle, and invite all of Equestria over! The biggest, craziest, most totally awesome party in ALL OF EQUESTRIA!!!" she shouts in excitement before she was yanked by an invisible force.

The purple-winged unicorn clears her throat, before speaking, "I think we're getting off on the wrong hoof here. Let us introduce ourselves. I'm Princess Twilight Sparkle... in training."

The orange equine speaks next, "Ah'm Applejack, proud owner of Sweet Apple Acres. We grow the finest apples in Equestria."

The purple haired, white fur unicorn spoke with a voice fit for a high class richpony, "The dazzling and gorgeous Lady Rarity, and might I add, your color scheme really brings out your buzzing appearance. Those wings suit you well, hence the name."

Bumblebee ignores the last part, waiting for the last four to finish.

The pink pony speaks next with speed that would put his old friend, Blurr, to shame... how Bee misses his friend.

"Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie, and we're going to throw you and your friends the most totally awesome party! Since you're new, then that makes you my friend, and if you're my friend, then everypony's your friend. But are you here to play with us, eat us, suck our brains with straws, destroy us, vaporize us?"

Bumblebee couldn't hold it back anymore and threw himself into a fit of laughter with high pitched beeps and boops.

The pink-haired pegasus giggles along, smiling while saying, "You made him laugh, Pinkie."

Pinkie gave a triumphant smirk, and says, "Hah, see? Another smile! Chalk another one up for Pinkie Pie!" she says, pulling a chalkboard from the middle of nowhere that appears to have several chalk marks under the words "Frowns" and "Smiles" written on it... the smiles section is running out of room.

The pink-haired pegasus quietly speaks, "M-My name is Fluttershy, I take care of the animals that live in Ponyville and the Everfree forest. I can trust you, I think... you're not a bad pony, er... alien."

Bumblebee couldn't help but smile under his faceplate. He can already tell she's a real sweetheart.

Turning his head towards the cyan pegasus, she puffs out her chest with a cocky smirk on her face, saying, "I'm Rainbow Dash, fastest flyer in Equestria, and future Wonderbolt!" while sticking her nose up. For some reason, she reminds Bumblebee of Wheeljack and Cliffjumper at the same time...

The zebra speaks next, "I am Zecora, a pleasure to meet. In the mess you're in, it's a strange way to greet."

"Strange? They way you talk is strange to me," Bumblebee thinks to himself. He didn't say it out loud to avoid offending her.

Bumblebee was about to say something, when his optics caught sight of a green, uneasy glow. The strange glowing objects gave a fierce growl, the ponies seem to be coughing.

"Ugh, what is that smell? It almost smells like..." Twilight says, before Zecora cuts in.

"Timberwolves, they are near! You must flee from here!" Zecora speaks in a panic, yet calm expression.

When the Timberwolf leaped out of the bush, it's prey clearly the candy colored ponies, a sound of shifting parts from behind the equines startles them. Something was attached to his arm, two barrels sticking out of it, "Go scrap yourself," he speaks in his head, and the sound of blaster fire echoes and blew the Timberwolf to smithereens, but Twilight was still afraid.

"Bumblebee! Timberwolves regenerate, we need to get out of here, now!" Twilight yells, her face showing fear.

Bumblebee decides to take action and ask questions later. The sooner he gets them to safety, the sooner he can begin his search for the others. After a moment of shifting parts, his form changes into a carriage of some sort.

"What the hay is that?" Rainbow asks with a look of confusion.

"Who cares, let's mosey long girls!" the farm pony shouts, jumping inside. The rest followed suite. Except Zecora, who knew how to handle these types of creatures.

"Aren't you coming, Zecora?" Rarity asked.

Zecora simply replies, "Do not worry, my little pony"-pointing towards her house-"from here, I'm in no hurry."

"Oh, quite," Rarity retorts, before Bumblebee floors it. Sending all his new friends into the cushions of the car seats.

Author's Note:

Here it is guys, Chapter 2. Hope you all enjoy, and let me know if there's something that seems off. Next chapter involves the Autobots regrouping.

Next Chapter Goal: 1300 words.

UPDATE: Doing some changes from making it look like it was forced, into something that was fixed and corrected. Including some errors I missed.