• Published 21st Feb 2014
  • 3,094 Views, 562 Comments

Twilight Sparkle, Ace Attorney: Turnabout Smiles - Animegx43



Not only is Pinkie Pie accused of murdering ponies in Equestria, but also attempted murder of the sister of one of her best friends, and only Twilight has enough faith in Pinkie to defend her.

  • ...
3
 562
 3,094

Day 2: Investigation: The Darkness Within

February 13, 5:59PM
Ponyville Hospital
Entrance

"I'm sorry, but the police won't allow any visitors." A nurse explained to Applejack.

"Ah, come on! I just want to see her for a moment."

As she returned to the ground floor after visiting Cestus, Twilight found Applejack in the waiting room arguing with a nurse as she tried to get in to see Pinkie Pie. While she was sharing evidence and discussing the case with Star Cestus, she was told about the strange things that happened with Pinkie. Her escape from jail, her ability to destroy trees, and of course, being admitted into the hospital.

Considering Applejack was suppose to hate Pinkie at the time, Twilight knew her visit was suspicious. Her behavior had been odd and her appearance showed it. Twilight recalled that Applejack had lost her hat before, yet she didn't get a replacement. Applejack hated to be bear-headed, so it showed Twilight just how much was on the farm pony's mind.

"Come on, I'm a friend of hers. I just wanted to bring her a little gift." Applejack explained, presenting the apple she wanted to give to Pinkie.

Fool us once Applejack, shame on you. Twilight thought.

"Hi Twilight!"

"GAH!!!"

As Twilight had her eye on Applejack, she didn't expect to hear the voice of her client/friend come from right behind her, who was being escorted by several police officers and Doctor Ratchet. Incidentally, Applejack heard Pinkie's voice as well and tried to get to her, but she knew the cops would've made it difficult.

"I can't believe Rainbow Dash didn't tell me how much fun it is being in the hospital, Twilight!" Pinkie Pie said with glee. "Grilled cheese?"

"Grilled ch--" Twilight stammered as she saw the grilled cheese sandwich being pulled out of nowhere. "Where did you get that?"

"Well, it was just a normal cheese sandwich from the hospital, but I used the zappy-zappy thing to cook it. Too bad I broke it."

"WHAT!?" Ratchet screamed. "So you were the one who broke the defibrillator? Pinkie Pie, I needed that! Get her out of here!"

As the angry doctor walked away from Pinkie and the rest, the officers began to escort Pinkie out of the hospital. However, she wanted a moment with Twilight, so she had them stop for a moment.

"Just a second. This is my lawyer." Pinkie explained before turning to Twilight. She then took her front hooves, both of which where bandaged, and showed them to Twilight. "The job is done, just like you asked."

As soon as Pinkie gave Twilight the message, the officers brought Pinkie out of the hospital to return her to the detention center. Applejack tried to get to Pinkie, but she wasn't able to get close enough. Twilight wasn't able to put much thought into Applejack's actions because she was still pondering about Pinkie's last words.

Job? What job? Does this have to do with her escape?

In the end, Twilight decided to ask Pinkie Pie about her actions at a better time since she only had one good chance to get close to Applejack before she would run away. Her behavior had been questionable since the day before, so it was high-time for Twilight to ask about it.

"Applejack, I want to talk to you."

"Sorry, Twi. I'm...really busy right now."

As Applejack started to walk away, Twilight used her magic to grab Applejack by the tail and dragged back over. "That wasn't a question. You and I are talking. NOW!"

"Whoa there, sugarcube! If ya need to talk, I'll talk."

As Twilight had forced Applejack to stay, she released her grip on her so Applejack could turn around her. Before Twilight started to ask any questions, she began to channel the magatama spell, causing her horn to glow a very light, barely visible green.

Much to Twilight's surprise, the black psyche-locks appeared immediately. Normally, she would have to bring up an appropriate subject before a pony's psyche-locks would appear. In this case, the darkness, chains, and locks all appeared in front of Applejack as soon as the spell was casted.

Wow. Whatever Applejack is hiding, she must still have it on her mind. Twilight thought. The more she stared at the black psyche-locks, the more unease she became. She started to sweat, grind her teeth, and even got an upset stomach. Ugh...I'm not even sure if I can break these things before they break me.

"Twilight? What are ya doing? I thought you wanted to talk."

"Uh...yeah, I do. Let's start." Twilight said with great unease.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Secret: Black psyche-locks--

"Okay Applejack. I'm going to start by being completely honest with you. Right now, I can tell if you're lying to me or not, so for that reason, I want you to be completely honest with me." Twilight explained.

"You want me to be honest? Pfft. That's like asking Rainbow Dash to fly. You know I will."

"Really now? Then how come you were caught lying to the court this morning?"

"I told no lie, Twilight."

"Yes you did!"

"No I didn't."

Twilight sighed in frustration, feeling a lack of progression. This is going nowhere. Time to just shove it in her face by reminding her what she lied about.

TAKE THAT!

"Don't you remember the apple you brought in court?" Twilight asked. "The one you tried to poison Pinkie Pie with? You've been lying about that."

"If I recall, she was fine when she ate it." Applejack argued, not even phased by Twilight's logic.

As Twilight failed to break one of the black psyche locks, she began to feel even sicker as she felt a sense of darkness repel her. It was caused by the evil psyche-locks, which paused with the negative emotions that they contained. It was such a horrid feeling that Twilight didn't know what to make of it.

Such anger...such pain...and I'm feeling it too. I definitely can't break the locks that easily. It was my fault there that I forgot what Cestus said about Pinkie's immunity. But I can't give up now.

"Look Twi, if that's all you wanted to ask me, then I need to get going." Applejack said as she tried to end the conversation.

"Not so fast. I still have a few more questions for you. For example, why do you have that apple with you?"

"The same reason I brought her the apple yesterday. So that she would have a tasty treat to eat in jail. She's one of my best friends after all."

OBJECTION!

"You clearly don't like Pinkie Pie anymore."

"You know Twilight, I think you're starting to get carried away with that OBJECTION! stuff." Applejack claimed. But, she didn't make the argument that Twilight was wrong. "I suppose I don't like Pinkie quite as much as I use to, but I continue to say that I never tried to kill Pinkie Pie."

"Really? But this piece of evidence, which was shown in court today, says you did try to kill her."

TAKE THAT!

With her magic, Twilight waved in front of Applejack something that was proven to belong to her: the bottle of pesticide used to poison the apple in the first place. "Do you remember how the court found out that this bottle belonged to you?"

Applejack stayed silent. She even refused to look Twilight in the eye when she asked about the bottle.

"Me and Prosecutor Hope already proved that you poisoned the apple, and you even admitted that you brought the apple to the detention center.

OBJECTION!

A rather confident Applejack spoke up to counter-argue Twilight. "My my, Twi. Have you forgotten something? I was a bad, bad girl in court today. So none of that matters. Whether I said I brought in the apple or not makes no difference."

"What are you talking about? We all heard you say it."

"Sure I did. But you see, I was dismissed as a witness because of what I said. Therefore, everything I said in court today don't hold apple sauce."

Applejack's stubbornness had once again brought an abrupt end to Twilight's argument, despite the rock solid evidence and fact that she shared. As a result, the black psyche-locks had pulsed another wave of darkness, which Twilight felt the full force of.

Such stubbornness, and all it's actually doing is causing us both pain. She's completely ignoring the facts. Twilight thought as she felt Applejack's pain. It was at that point that she realized that conventional methods were useless. I got to start bringing up facts that even Applejack can't deny, and I'll start with something we already have on hand.

"Are you ready to let me go, Twi?" Applejack asked.

"Not on your life, Applejack." Twilight answered. "Now back to the apple that you brought to Pinkie. You're denying that you poisoned it, correct?"

"That's my story and I'm sticking to it."

"Then I suppose that you're going to claim that the apple you have right now is not poisoned either, right? Because I'm pretty sure that your trying the same trick again."

"Bah. You can't prove anything like that. Stop wasting my time so I can deliver this non-poisoned apple to Pinkie."

"You're not going to do such a thing. Applejack, if you really want to prove that the apple isn't poisoned...

There were several different ways for Twilight to have gotten Applejack to prove her innocence. She could've had her bring Pinkie a new apple, she could've confiscated it, but the third option was where she would pin Applejack into a corner, giving her no room to escape.

"Applejack, there's an easy way for you to end this talk of ours right now. I will gladly turn around and fly back home...if you take a bite out of that apple! Right here! Right now!"

"Wh-wh-what?" Applejack asked as she began to sweat bullets. With the apple in her hoof and Twilight in front of her, she had a hard time figuring out what to do next. "B-but this apple--"

"Will NOT be given to Pinkie Pie. You are to eat it right now where I can see it. If it's not poisoned, then you'll have no problem eating your favourite food."

Applejack became very tense. She had nothing to say to counter Twilight's argument, couldn't come up with an excuse to not eat the apple, and she had lost her footing in the conversation. Strangely enough though, while it was clear that Twilight had gotten the truth out, the black psyche-locks did not at all react. Applejack did, but nothing changed with the locks.

OH COME ON! Twilight screamed mentally. That should've taken out at least two of the stupid locks. What the heck makes these things so much different from the usual red ones?

As Twilight asked herself the questions that she couldn't answer, Applejack found that the only way she would've gotten out of her mess was to do the last thing she wanted to do. She had to tell the truth to Twilight, but even though she was ready to do the last thing she wanted to do, she got her smile back on her face.

"Alright, Twilight Sparkle. You got me." Applejack said, which was followed by a cruel sounding chuckle. "Everything you said is true. I tried to kill Pinkie Pie. Just as you said, this apple, as well as the first, was poisoned, and Pinkie deserves every drop of it after what she did to Apple Bloom."

"Pinkie didn't do it. How many times do I have to tell you." Twilight asked with grief.

"You can tell me an infinity-and-ten times and I won't be convinced. I saw Pinkie with my own two eyes."

"That wasn't Pinkie you saw! It was..."

TAKE THAT!

"After doing some investigating, I discovered that the pony you're really after is a pegasus name Masquerade."

"A pegasus? Twilight, the pony I saw was Pinkie Pie, who happens to be an earth pony. You're not telling me that he's a shape-shifter or anything, are you?"

Twilight froze in silence. Applejack guessed it perfectly, but Twilight doubted that it was a genuine guess. "Well...actually..."

"And here I thought Pinkie was crazy. So Pinkie Pie is a shape shifter. OOH! Better! The one who had been killing all those ponies is actually a changling! Is that it? To say that the idea is ridiculous would be an understatement. There's no question. Pinkie Pie is the culprit."

Just when Twilight lease expected, she felt a massive wave of anger and hatred coming from the black-psyche locks as they tried to blow Twilight away. She had never had to keep the magatama spell active for so long without making progress, and the constant pain she had to endure channeling the spell all the more painful.

This is getting me nowhere. I'm trying to get her secret out, but she keeps pushing me away with her anger. Twilight thought with great pain. However, after thinking the thought over again, a concerning thought occurred to her. Wait a minute. She already confessed that she tried to kill Pinkie, so that can't be the secret. These things should be gone by now.

Twilight was puzzled by the mystery of the black psyche-locks more than she ever. Every attempt to break them apart had ended in failure. The locks had been working so much differently from the usual ones that she had to start to think of some other way to break them. Like she had done in court, it was time for her to turn her way of thinking around.

Maybe the pain and stubbornness I'm feeling from Applejack wasn't born from the secret. Maybe...could these negative emotions be what's actually hiding the secret?

"Alright Twilight, you've paused long enough. What do you want to say now?" Applejack asked.

"Honestly, Applejack? I would like to listen to your feelings."

Applejack simply gave Twilight a blank stare. "Really? You want to talk about my feelings rather than these crimes or the trial?"

"Believe it or not Applejack, I think your feelings might actually be connected to everything that's going on. Right now, you have been hiding a secret from me. Maybe even from yourself."

"Wha'cha talking about now?" Applejack asked as she started to get angry.

"You've been very angry and have been in a lot of pain, Applejack. Trust me. I've been feeling it. For the past few days, you've been very stressed out over all that's been happening, haven't you.

"Wh-what? No, I'm not hiding anything else." Applejack claimed, but the lie became clear as the black psyche-locks pulsed out darkness again.

"Ugh...you're not fooling anypony, Applejack. You can't fool me, and frankly, you shouldn't be fooling yourself."

"Don't be silly, Twi. I'm the element of honesty! I am--"

"The worst liar ever." Twilight finished for Applejack. "The more you deny it, the more obvious it becomes to me. There's something that you're denying your true feelings about, and I think I know what it is."

Applejack gave a quiet growl as she looked angrily at Twilight. "Well since you're a master psychologist, how about you tell me what I've been thinking about?

TAKE THAT!

"The one pony that you've been going after, Applejack." Twilight explained as she felt confident in her guess. "Everything you've been doing, all of the hatred, anger, and stubbornness you've thrown at her. You've been using that to hide you're true feelings about Pinkie Pie!"

Applejack cringed when Twilight shared her thoughts. If she still had her favourite hat with her, it would've jumped off of her head like it did back in court. She tried to respond to it, but she got tongue tied at first.

"Now hold your horses, Twilight! I...I...I hate her. I hate Pinkie Pie." Applejack said, but she sounded so unconvincing that not even the psyche-locks reacted to what appeared to have been a lie.

Yay! I'm making progress at last. Twilight thought with glee. This here tells me that you and Pinkie have been closer than you remember.

TAKE THAT!

When Applejack saw the picture Twilight took out, Applejack took a step back with a horrid and sadden look on her face. In an instant, the memories of the photo, where she and Pinkie had partied.

"I remember that day." The sadden Applejack said. "We ate, drank, and were merry like we were going to die tomorrow."

"That's because once upon a time, you two were the best of friends, were you not? Long before I came to Ponyville. I'm sure you two got even closer after learning that you two might even be related."

"I...we...shut up!" Applejack ordered. As Applejack's rage began to build up again, the black psyche-locks began to pulse again, but unlike before, they continuously pulsed and built up. "Just...shut up! I hate Pinkie! HATE HER!"

While Applejack's psyche-locks were pushing Twilight back with more power than they had before, she pressed on, for she knew that the locks were to get dismantled. It was no longer about helping Pinkie get an acquittal or learning the truth. It was about freeing Applejack from her own torment.

"But she clearly loves you, just like how she loves all of her friends. Why do you think she tried to take the fall in court today for the poisoning crime?"

"Enough! ENOUGH!"

"Applejack, there's a simple fact that you simply cannot shake.

As Twilight made her final statement, she raised her hoof, pointed it at Applejack with utmost confidence while ignoring the black psyche-locks, and chose the best possible words for Applejack. "Pinkie Pie is your friend! She always has and she'll always be, and just like I will, Pinkie will be there for you until the bitter end!"

"N-n-never! Sh-sh-she..." Applejack stammered. "She...she can't be...she tried to kill...or did she...? UGH!!! But I saw her! I saw the crime...but that's not something she...ughhhhhAAAAHH!H"

Applejack's stubbornness had finally gotten the best of her. As she continued to fight keep her true opinion on Pinkie within, the black psyche-locks went into overdrive and began blasting darkness towards Twilight. The force was so intense that it even began to have a physical reaction on Applejack. Her head began ache, her body began to twitch, and her eye pupils were spazzing. As darkness reached the climax of its force, Applejack reached her limit. As her brain couldn't take anymore, she lost consciousness while standing on her four hooves, and fainted.

In the long run, even after all of that, Twilight was still unable to break the psyche-locks, but instead gave Applejack the mother of all mental breakdowns. She certainly felt bad for what happened to Applejack, but it had to have been said. She needed to know that Pinkie was still her friend. But, after all that had happened, Twilight knew that the least she could've done was to help Applejack off the floor. It was lucky for them that they were still at the hospital.

"I'm sorry, Applejack." Twilight said as she lifted her friend up with her magic. "I hope you can still hear me, but always remember that even in your darkest hour, we will all be your light. For your sake, I vow to find the killer. You will be Pinkie's friend again."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 13, 7:48PM
Golden Oak Library
Front Door

It had been a very, very long day for Twilight. She was the defense for the trial, she investigated an old crime, failed to chase after the real killer, and essentially knocked out one of her best friends. Even worse, there was a distinct possibility that most of all of that could be repeated the very next day.

I hope Applejack can get a good sleep after all of that. Twilight thought as she worried about Applejack.

"Psst."

"Hmm? What was--?"

"Psst. Over here, pal."

Twilight recognized the sound of the whispering voice. After turning to a nearby bush, she noticed that her police pony friend, Star Cestus, was hiding. He looked as if he had a bad night as he looked as if he was burnt all over.

"Cestus! What happened?"

"I tried to go inside to wait for you, but your dragon friend remembered me from when we first met. I don't think he likes me that much."

Spike must still be mad at him for what happened at Rarity's trial. Twilight thought as she thought back to when she first met Cestus. "I'll give you protection from him. Let's go in."

With Twilight by Cestus's side for protection, the two ponies went inside the library, where Twilight summoned a magical barrier to block a stream of green flames that otherwise would've hit Cestus. Twilight was comfortable, but Cestus still felt paranoid. Regardless, he came to the library because Twilight need to talk with him.

"So Cestus, have you talked to Hope again?" Twilight asked.

"Actually, yeah. He seemed to have cooled off a bit after...well, you know."

"Yeah, and I imagine that he's still mad at me for getting you to work for me."

"On the bright side though, you definitely got the trial in the saddlebag tomorrow thanks to yours truly." Cestus boasted. "I've seen the evidence that he's going to be using and already found a gigantic hole in it. Heck, he even gave me a good piece of evidence to hang on to."

"Really? Can I see it?"

As Twilight requested, Cestus handed over the new evidence that he had managed to swipe. It was a large, white bottle that had its label removed, which was carefully contained inside a plastic bag to preserve it. A look at one angle of the bottle showed that it was tested by the police since there was a visible hoofprint on it.

"So what is it?" Twilight asked.

"Earlier today, Pinkie Pie had escaped her jail cell and ran into the Everfree Forest. Since I already mentioned the tree incident, I'll skip over that." Cestus reminded, but he wanted to skip the part of the story he didn't want to remember. "Anyway, when we got her back, this bottle was found on her person. Hope didn't tell me what it had inside, but he seemed sure that it was a liquid."

"That's certainly suspicious, but what does that have to do with the case?"

"Oh ho ho! That's where the juicy bit comes. There were a set of hoofprints found right on it that obviously belongs to Pinkie. What's the problem you may ask? They don't match with Pinkie's record!"

"WHAT!? But...but who else could they belong too?" The shocked Twilight asked.

"Only one pony I can think of: Pinkie Pie herself."

"Then...then the hoofprint records must be wrong. Somepony must've tampered with it."

"That's precisely what Hope said. But even with that said, he still feels confident that Pinkie is the culprit. I guess he thought the bottle would've done more harm to his case then good, so he asked me to hang on to it until he legitimately needed it." Cestus explained, but after saying that out loud, he made himself depress. "Dang, now I feel bad for betraying him again, right when we made up."

"You know who's side your fighting for though." Twilight said as she tried to cheer Cestus up. "You want to find the truth and you're doing your best to find it. I'm sorry that I've gotten you into so much trouble, but for that, i can't possibly thank you enough."

Unlabeled bottle was added to the evidence.

"Speaking of thanks, I think it's time I give you your pay. Princess Celestia should've brought it over by now. One second. Spike! Spike!"

After calling over Spike, her dragon companion, and searched around the library, Twilight was pleased to find that the money she asked for did managed to arrive safe and sound. She had to go upstairs to grab it from where her bed was, but when she found it, she used her magic to lift the bag up and toss it down to the ground floor. Much to Cestus's surprise, the bag was very big and nearly crushed him as it landed on the floor with a huge thump.

"SWEET PRICNESS LUNA! WHAT IS THAT?" Cestus asked.

"Whew. That there is your money." Twilight answered.

"Yes, but geez. I only expected five hundred bits. This looks more like five THOUSAND bits. Maybe even more."

Twilight giggled to Cestus's shock. "Yeah, I might've wrote an extra zero when I wrote that letter to the princess." Twilight said, which was followed by another giggle.

"Wow. I don't know what to say." Cestus said. "Should I hug you for giving me the money I need to take my wife on the vacation to Manehattan we've been planning, or should I make fun of you for being a fat cat."

"Just call me a fat cat and I'll let your wife hug me for you."

Both ponies had a very rough day, so it was nice for both of them to finally get a good laugh together. With a trial starting in the morning, they needed to have as much morale as possible. Unfortunately for them, they were going to lose that morale.

As they were laughing, they heard the door knock three times. It was getting late, so it was odd for anypony to have been at the door at the hour. Twilight went over to answer, but after she opened the door, they were gone.

"Tst. Kids." Cestus said.

Twilight was annoyed too, but then she looked down and spotted something. "Oh! A letter."

Curious to see its contents, Twilight picked up the letter and began to read it. Twilight was put into a very good mood, but in an instant, the happiness was taken away.

"What do you got there?" Cestus asked.

"A letter...from Masquerade!" Twilight said in horror, who then preceded to reading the letter out loud. "If you don't lose the trial tomorrow, she will be victim number five."

After reading the short note, Twilight noticed the photo that was taped on the letter. After pulling it off, she and Cestus saw who the picture was of. Tied up was the missing filly, Scootaloo. While she was clearly unconscious in the picture, it was clear by the tears that she was in total misery due to her kidnapping. Cestus himself was heart broken by the sight of the picture.

"No...that poor kid." Cestus said as he felt a mixture of pain and anger, similar to how Applejack felt before. "I gotta get back out there and find her. Later!"

Without hesitation, Cestus ran out of the library to try and squeeze some more investigation in before it got too dark. He even forgot to take the money that Twilight prepared for him, but that wasn't at the top of his mind at that point. He only cared about finding Scootaloo before the worst imaginable thing could happen.

Naturally, this gave Twilight a lot more to think about. Pinkie Pie's life was not only in danger, but an innocent filly was too, but the easiest way to save the filly would've been to abandon Pinkie and break a promise she had just made to Applejack, neither of which she wanted to do.

"Masquerade...." Twilight said angrily to herself. "Just how far are you willing to go?"

Author's Note:

Fun little trivia: I wrote Applejack's breakdown on the spot. I didn't plann for it to end the way it did,
I'm also sorry for being so late with the chapter. Incidentally, I haven't let my pre-reader go through yet because I felt you've waited enough.

Twilight Notes:

Profiles:
Sweetie Belle: The little sister of my friend, Rarity. She wants to proves Pinkie Pie didn't try
to kill her friend, Apple Bloom.
Star Cestus: Former Chief Commissioner of Canterlot's police force, but still holds the rank of Inspector. He's the head of the investigation.
Pinkie Pie: One of my best friends and the defendant. She's a very crazy party pony, which is arguably bad for her case.
Apple Bloom: The latest victim and sole survivor of a series of murders. Currently on life support. No child should ever of gone through what she's been through.
Applejack: One of my best friends and the older sister of the victim. Being as stubborn as she is, she seems certain that Pinkie Pie is responsible.
Masquerade: A pegasus who used to live near Pinkie Pie when she was young. He has a strong hatred for Pinkie and is most certainly the true serial killer.
Hope Ray: A prosecutor from Canterlot. Wanting to do everything he can do to keep Equestria safe, he wishes to prosecute Pinkie Pie.
Shepard Pi: Pinkie Pie's deceased uncle and the one who gave her the A.M.P medication. He was the second victim of the murders. He was some sort of scientist.
Coltaire: The lead singer of the Jersey Devils. He seems to know Pinkie Pie, but on what level is a bit of a mystery.
The Pony of Doom: The daughter of Coltaire and violinist of the Jersey Devils. She's friends with Pinkie pie.
Igneous Rock: Pinkie Pie's father.
Scootaloo: A friend of Apple Bloom. She has gone missing.
Auto Ratchet: A veteran surgeon from Canterlot. He's tasked to keep Apple Bloom alive.


Evidence:
Attorney's Badge: My Equestrian Attorney's badge, decorated with the symbols of the Elements of Harmony.
Black Dagger: The weapons used in the crimes. The dagger from the first murder has no hoofprints. The one used on Apple Bloom has her blood and Pinkie Pie's hoofprints.
Hoofprint Records: Contains a list of hoofprints from every pony involved in the case. Only useful on ponies I've already met.
A.M.P Bottle: Pinkie Pie's illegally acquired medicine, Anti-Magic-Purgers. A highly addictive drug meant specifically for young unicorns.
Apple Core: A potentially poisoned apple. Was eaten by Pinkie when the poison was brought up.
Pesticide: Used to poison the apple. Pinkie has developed an immunity to it.
Selfie: A picture of me I accidently took at Shepard Pi's lab.
Birthday Picture: A picture of Pinkie and Applejack at a birthday party. Pinkie's whole family was there.
Shepard's Journal: Contains entries regarding him and Pinkie Pie. I've marked the interesting pages that I've read so far. Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4
Hoof Painted Drawing: A crudely made picture of Pinkie and her Uncle Shepard Pi. It was signed by both of them.
Odd Hoofprint: A hoofprint found on a bottle of sleeping pills. Appears to belong to Pinkie Pie.
Sleeping Pills: Found at the barn. Likely used on Pinkie Pie.
Unlabeled bottle: Belonged to Pinkie Pie, but the hoofprints don't match the hoofprint records. It contained some sort of liquid.