• Published 22nd Feb 2014
  • 3,765 Views, 27 Comments

The teleportation problem - Idontlikeusernames99



Twilght Sparkle is waking up in Discords bed,repeatedly, neither knows how or why this keeps happening, and she's getting pretty sick of it, so she says...

  • ...
4
 27
 3,765

Un-Nervously, Nervously, Nervous:

Twilght stood in shock looking at Discord, he wouldn't meet her eyes.

"D-discord, what exactly do you mean by-hey! no-no no no no no, don't snap your-"

In a flash she was back at the library, not even able to finish her sentence before she was teleported back.

"Awww buck, why that arrogant little...hmmm,I wonder exactly what he means by that, mabey he likes...no, that doesn't make any sense at-

-"What doesn't make sense?

Twilght turned to be greeted by a bright pink mare with a mane resembling cotton candy.

"AHHH!, Pinkie? when did you get here, and how...?"

Pinkies grin stretched from ear to ear.

"Hey Twilght!"

"Oh, I've been here for aboooooout...two days!"

-"What, what?"

"You wanna know what reeeallly doesn't make sense?

-"I"

"This one time, I was making these cupcakes, Oh! and the batter was yuuuuummmy, anyway, when I took them out, they had turned into MUFFINS!

-"Pinkie..."

"Although derpy really like them, I wonder if"

-"PINKIE! "

"Oh, hey Twilght, when did you get here? "

Twilght planted a hoof on her face, how much had Pinkie seen? Had she really been here for two days? And if so, then she would have noticed that Twilght had been gone all night! Oh no, If pinkie were to tell, Then Rarity and Spike would get suspicious, Then all her friends would find out! And then the Princess Celestial and everyone would ask where she had been! And what would she say then?!

Twilghts eyes had widened, her face had paled, and a hair had popped out of place...

-"Gotcha!"

"W-what?"

-"I've actually been sleeping in Fluttershy's basement! and boy,can that mare snore!"

Twilghts face fell flat, and Pinkies eyes drifted to the side as she snorted at her own joke,Yup, this was Pinkie after all, wait, Fluttershy snores?

-"Gotcha, AGAIN!, I've been at Sweet Apple Acres!"

Twilght shook her head..

"So what where you doing in the library anyways pinkie?"

-"Oh, me and Gummie were playing hide-n-seek, and I just know he's here, I can smell him..."

Twilght gave a questioning look at Pinkie, when she squinted her eyes, pressed her muzzle to the floor and began sniffing around the entire library.

"Okayyyy then pinkie, I'm gonna go talk to Fluttershy... I'll see you later?"

-"LOUD AND CLEAR CAPTAIN!"

Pinkie's screeching made her covered her poor ears and she retreated out the library as fast as her hoofs would carry her.

"Fluttershy?...Fluttershy?"

Knock. Knock. Knock...

-"Oh um...just a minute, i-is that you Twilght?"

The soft and gentle murmuring voice from behind the wooden door told Twilght the shy yellow Pegasus was indeed home, and it was then that Twilght realized she didn't really know WHAT she was here to talk about exactly.

~just Discord in general, I guess~

"Yes Fluttershy, it's me"

-"No, Angel Bunny, I have to go get the door for Twilght, Later Angel, I promise, Oh, Don't be mad Angel..."

The door cracked open, and two wide cerulean green eyes stared up at her.

-"Oh hello Twilght, please do come in..."

Fluttershy opened the door fully and stepped aside, allowing the violet alicorn into her home.

-"Would you like some tea Twilght?...and um, if you don't mind me asking, what brings you here? Is there something you want to talk about?"

"No thank you Fluttershy, but there is...something I wanna talk to you about..."

-"Oh my Twilght, I didn't do something wrong, did I? I'm very very sorry I-I-"

Fluttershy, having jumped to conclusions, was already on the verge of tears and sniffling.

"NO, no no, you haven't done anything wrong Fluttershy, I just came to ask you about Discord"

Fluttershy's face brightened.

-"Oh, that's such a relief, I'm sorry if I worried you, I didn't mean to. What about Discord do you want to talk about? Did HE do something wrong, oh my, I hope not.."

"No Flutters, nopony, and no draconequus, have done anything wrong. Has he visited your lately, by any chance? "

-"Oh, well, yes actually, just yesterday, why?"

"Did he seem...off to you? Or was he acting strange? Any magic malfunctions? "

-"N-no Twilght, not that I can recall, well I mean he did..."

"What did he do Fluttershy? Spit it out!"

Fluttershy gave a nervous squeal and shrunk down to the ground.

-"I-I um, well, he..he..-"

"FLUTTERSHY!"

-"EEP!"

Twilght let out a breath.

" I'm sorry Fluttershy... take your time"

-"No, it's my fault Twilght, I need to stop being so scared all the time..."

"So what happened then?"

-"Oh, that, well, He put me in a cage"

"WHAT?"

Twilght's eyes went as big as saucers, but a thought she REALLY wished hadn't come to mind surfaced, Did that cage come with a collar? She pushed it away, Ughhh...

-"Oh no Twilght, it wasn't his fault, he said he'd been having trouble controlling his magic lately"

Twilght raised an eyebrow.

"Did he say why? Or for how long?"

-"No, but the cage wasn't that bad really, it had a cute little blanket with baby duckies, and a bowl filled with daisies...oh! and a water bottle, it was very cozy, and a nice size to!"

Twilght had to give fluttershy a soft smile, she had to be the only pony, in all of Equestria, who put in the situation, wouldn't be angry. She was about to ask another question when-

"AHHH!"

-"Eeeep!"

Both the ponies screamed in fright, a loud thunder-clap had shook the whole cottage, and the sound of rain was as loud as galloping horses from above. The sky had darkened from a bright cheery yellow, to an ominous gray in mere 's horn lit up, it was almost completely black in the room.

"It's okay Fluttershy, I'll go light some candles"

Twilght glanced down, Fluttershy was now cowering and shaking with fright under Twilght's much larger wings.

-"T-Twilght, is it okay if I come with you? "

Twilght chuckled.

"Of course it is Fluttershy, besides, I don't know where they are"

-"Oh, right"

Fluttershy walked underneath her wings until there were five candles burning in the room.

-"Thank you Twilght, it looks really bad out there, you can stay here tonight if your want, i-if that's okay with you"

Fluttershy had been staring out the window, and had turned around to smile at her.

"Thank you Fluttershy,I don't think I'd have a very fun time going home in THAT weather... I'd much rather sleep here"

-"It'll be just like a sleepover! , oh, but do be careful of Angel, he may try to cut you're mane while your asleep..."

Twilght's eyes buldged.

"He may WHAT?!"

-"Well, I don't know if he does it to otherponys, but I've caught him a few times. Mabey he doesn't like my mane or something..."

Twilght was in for a loooong night.

She didn't get very much sleep, that is to say that two beady little black eyes had been glaring at her all night, and she wasn't sure exactly WHEN she fell asleep, but she didn't hold out very long. She was also wondering if her mane was still intact when she found, that once again, she had awoke next to large furry, chaotic being.

"Again?"

She got nothing but a murmur as Discord hugged her close and snuggled his face into her mane. She turned pink. And try as she might, she couldn't suppress the giggles that escaped her lips.

She huffed, she might as well get used to this.. besides, this was KINDA comfortable... plus, she needed more rest.

The gentle breathing ruffling her fur, and the rhythmic heart beats were lulling her back to sleep...

"Damn you Discord..."

She let out a yawn, But just before her eyes shut, A tiny, Mouse-like voice squeaked from somewhere behind her. -"U-um...Twilght, I don't mean to bother you, you just look soo comfortable, but um, can you let me out of this cage?..I kinda have to, um...pee, and I don't wanna soil this lovely baby duckie blanket"

Twilght's eyes widened in shock.

She wasn't sleepy anymore.

Author's Note:

I hope you've enjoyed so far :) more to come!

Comments ( 19 )

I really like the idea behind this, but I think I should point you towards a proofreader or an editor. This group should help with that. I also noticed that you're fairly a newcomer, with your account being only two days old (although you could've been a lurker without an account like I was for awhile) maybe try reading the Writing Guide to get help with frequent fic mistakes. Also, remove the author's note on the first chapter before more people see it, or else you are gonna be TROOOOOLLED SO BAAAAD! Just a warning! :pinkiehappy:

So that would be my two cents, use it or don't!

Edit: I'm giving you an upvote because the idea behind this is original and I really, really, really love your depiction of Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie.

Edit: Edit: Ok, Fluttershy more so!

lol, thanks for the advice. I'll check out the group and remove that note, Thanks for reviewing.

Th7s story has a good plot and if you use 7t correctly it could be amazing. Get a proof reader and add more chapters. A , ike and a fave you have earnt

CRAP This is good!!!!:pinkiegasp:
I love the way you didn't rush into shipping like all the other writers! Please, come out with the next chapter soon! My companion and I can't wait!:ajsmug:

I LOVE this!Just fix the grammar and spelling, and everyone would love it even more!!!
But really, I love this.

Nice ilike more MORE!

GET.....THE...NEXT....CHAPTER......OOOOUUUUTTTT!!!!!!!!

How? long? Must? I? Wait? To? Get? A? Decent ? 4th? Chapter? OUT!!!!???? MUST HAVE MORE!!!!!!!!!!:flutterrage:

It's been...so long:pinkiecrazy: I...love this story..so much....I....:ajsleepy:ZzzZzzzZzzz...

Please post the next chapter I really enjoyed the story

This is a great story and I know your probably sick and tired of hearing this but please update I just can't wait for the next update.

I know I must have over 9000 comments here but really! When is the next chapter out?

GET THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT!!!!:flutterrage:

This such an awesome story can't wait for the chaos to continue. :twilightsmile:

How long has it been since i was on this thing? A year a think. i dont know if you are even still active but if you are could you tell me? i really would like the next chapter out.

Omg I love this story so much. It makes me wanna hug Discord really bad... seriously I'm squealing and hugging my pillow right now. Oh and by the way you kind of spelled Celestia's name wrong* please don't get mad* it's celestia not celestial:fluttershyouch:

Haha:rainbowlaugh:
Please continue :twilightsmile:

This has promise. Please, continue.

❤It's a nice story, I like it, too bad it won't be finished🥺

Login or register to comment