• Published 22nd Feb 2014
  • 3,766 Views, 27 Comments

The teleportation problem - Idontlikeusernames99



Twilght Sparkle is waking up in Discords bed,repeatedly, neither knows how or why this keeps happening, and she's getting pretty sick of it, so she says...

  • ...
4
 27
 3,766

Unpleasantly, Pleasantly Surprised:

Twilght felt pleasantly warm, she cuddled into the source of this 'warmth' radiating from behind her, pressing her fur into it and sighing in bliss. Her covers felt heavier and something had its arm draped over her stomach. It was delightful.

Wait a minute, twilght froze, a sickening feelings of dread dropping in the pit of her stomach, her eyes shot open and she bolted up, this was NOT her room. She sucked in a breath before turning her head, and with teeth clenched, she turned.

"Discord?!"

Discords response told her that he was still asleep, she could only growl.

"...Hmmm?"

He cracked open a red and yellow eye.

"Oh, hello princess, what an unpleasant surprise, what are you doing in my room?"

twilghts response was to glare, before scowling and responding with,

"I could ask the same thing, discord, why did I wake up in your bed?"

twilght was now flapping her wings furiously with an angry expression and arms crossed, hovering above the bed, which was translucent and appeared to be filled with a jello like substance, of which she didn't care to know, or want to.

-"Its a pudding bed by the way"

"huh?"

-"never mind"

she scowled

"Answer the question discord, now!

he sighed,

"I don't know. "

she narrowed her eyes,

"don't play games with me mister!"

Discord look honestly confused.

"Honestly, I have no idea what your talking about"

Her expression softened noticeably.

"W-what?, b-but I-I was, you were... you honestly don't know? "

He lifted a furry eyebrow

"I'm pretty sure lying to royalty is treason"

Twilght bit her lip

"I'll let it go this time discord, but if this happens again, I'll have to report it to princess celestia"

-"It's not my fault you can't control your 'teleporting'"

"Excuse me? "

~he can't honestly be blaming me, he's the only pony,-errr, draconicis, in all of equestria with THAT kind of of power~

-"nothing"

"...that's what I thought. Now, how am I supposed to-"

'Snap!'

For a few seconds, twilght was dumbfounded when she found herself back in the library, then she realized that discord had teleported her back.

"That just proves my point!" she grumbled, throwing her hoofs into the air.

Back at the castle, discord was slightly dumbfounded himself, what in the hay would make him do THAT sorta thing? "At least she stopped her incesive yapping..." He should have complete control of his magic, unless... oh no, dear celestial please no! The same feeling twilght had that morning settled into his stomach, this couldn't end well...