• Published 24th Mar 2012
  • 1,488 Views, 13 Comments

Lost Symphonies - cherrycustard



G4/G3.5 Crossover, with a twist.

  • ...
0
 13
 1,488

Chapter 5: Awakening of the Lost Princess

Lost Symphonies
“On when Harmony and Symphony become one………
Will it be enough to light up the darkest hour…for Equestria and Symponia’s salvation?”

Chapter 5:
Awakening of the Lost Princess

===========================================================================

As everypony in both worlds see their own world projected up the skies, everypony were having a lot of confusion on what is going on right now, on why this phenomenon happened. The Ponies in Equestria think this is a bad omen, speculating that this could be caused by some unknown cult who wanted to take down the royal pony sisters, but this is more than the cult itself causing this, unknown to them that the Grogar is making his move. Several attacks were reported all over Equestria, all of them were caused by Stratadons that came out of nowhere, destroying each area one by one, but later been confirmed that they were taken down by the Wonderbolts and the Royal Guards.

At Canterlot, everypony from all across Equestria, with a degree on myths and legends were gathered to research on the strange attacks and phenomenon all around the world. Princess Luna herself knew that their knowledge would help them on stopping Grogar, but there is no avail as some theories were messed up and some were not as the legend and as expected. Meanwhile, back at Ponyville, Princess Celestia, Spike and Zecora were surprised to see this phenomenon had finally happened.

SHIT! Grogar is going ahead of all of us!” Princess Celestia said as she pounded her hoof to the ground in complete anger and disgust. “These attacks in Equestria are getting frequent in the later days, even the guards can’t handle all of them!”

“Well….in a sense that the Princess just left the building….” Spiked simply said, looking at her. As in he never saw the Ruler of Equestria, getting this worried over something that would destroy them. “But hey….we still got 7 days to live Princess.”

“I do not think so little Spike, since this is quite a fright.” Zecora said. “This is would really wander, when the whole world is in danger.”

“I guess…” Spike said as he thinks about it.

“*Sigh* Zecora’s right, I know Grogar would go with an upper hand by executing this attacks. This also means that Twilight’s in trouble back in Symponia, including her friends with it.” The princess said, worried. “We have no choice; they need all the help they can get.”

“How? They don’t even have the Elements of Harmony.” Spike replied.

“Right…..I actually forgot to give it to them.” The Princess replied. “But, if you bring it to them in Symponia, they may have a chance on finding the treasures and defeating Grogar once and for all.”

“I got a baaad feeling about this.” Spike sighed on what he heard.

“Well little dragon, you best be prepared. Or else be forever scared.” Zecora replied.

“Fine.” He said with an unamused grunt. Spike went inside the library and goes on searching the Elements, in the last time Twilight Sparkle found them since Discord’s reign one year ago. Zecora looked at the princess in all seriousness, stating on the whole situation they’re in.

“Princess, you are aware of the risks, that this will put Equestria in a serious brisk.” Zecora said to her.

“I know. As long as we find the treasures first and stopped Grogar before he destroyed both worlds, I bet it will be better.” Princess Celestia said as she looked at the sky, wondering on what’s happening back in Symponia.

*******

Back at Sympona, more precisely at Symponian Ponyville, each pony in town had seen the world of Equestria projected above the sky as a lot of mass hysteria is occurring. Somepony says it’s a bad omen to the destruction of the whole world, the others think it was a prank done by some Unicorns. But to some ponies, it was a bad sign that Grogar is making his move on wanting to destroy the whole world.

At the Celebration Salon, a lot of ponies especially Amberlocks, Minty, Rarity and Pinkie Pie were seeing the other world above them, all confused. Amberlocks knew this was coming and so does Pinkie Pie.

“Ok…..is it your weather a bit silly here?” Pinkie asked, scratching her head.

“Not really Darling….. But I know it’z in ze legends of Symponia.” Amberlocks said. “Seeing this omen would mean a bad thing to zis land.”

“Uh…..legends?” Pinkie blinked on what she heard.

“Yes. Et’z from my mom since I was a little filly, she told me when another world appeared in ze skies, et means Symponia will be destroyed.” Amberlocks said.

“Oh come on Miss Amberlocks, you do know that only exist in pony tales.” Minty replied. “This is another prank done by some Unicorns.”

“This isn’t a prank Minty.” Amberlocks said. Rarity, wearing a towel over her head and wrapping her mane, then looked at everypony.

“Oh. So what’s going on here darlings?” Rarity spoke. “Well I just got out of the shower and I’m trying to find all of you for my hooficure. And then this happens!”

“Rarity….I never knew that Equestria can be seen from up there.” Pinkie Pie said.

“Pinkie, I even never knew this can happen in 8 days! And I can even see my shop from there.” Rarity said in surprise as she looked at the projection of Equestria in the skies of Symponia.

“Uh…..I think Twilight knows about this, after all she knew this coming.” Pinkie Pie said.

“Well let’s go! She said she would be where the library is standing.” Rarity said as she grabs the towel out of her head and tossed it somewhere as both ponies run off to meet with Twilight. Amberlocks and Minty saw them run away as hysteria fills the whole town on the sudden phenomenon.

“Is it me or these two ponies knew something we don’t.” Minty wondered. “As in they would react something like seeing a projection of another land in the sky.”

“Or……zis two haz something to do with zis whole situation seeing zhat we are facing doomsday.” Amberlocks said.

“I don’t believe on those things Amberlocks. That’s just a MYTH!” Minty said, denying on what’s going on.

“Well zhen…does zhis look like a joke to you?” Amberlocks said.

Minty looked at the sky and then sighed. “On second though……..maybe not but still….I is skeptic on what is going here in our world.” She replied while she looked at Amberlocks.

“But zhen we should know more about zhis.” Amberlocks said. “Come on Minty darling.” She replied while she went ahead of her, following Rarity and Pinkie Pie. Minty is in a shock seeing her leave before her.

“H…heeey! Wait for meeeeee!” She yelled as she followed her.

*******

At the abandoned theme park, both Pick-a-Lilly and Applejack were also confused on how the world of Equestria is seen in the skies of Symponia. Pick-a-Lilly is more confused than Applejack on this but Applejack is pretty much serious thought also confused on what is going on too. But she also has a bad feeling that what’s seen in the sky is half of her worries as she has a bad hunch on what’s going to happen next.

She then look back at Pick-a-Lilly, who is now really worried on what’s going on. “Sugarcube, ‘Ah think this phenomenon is pretty much not normal here in Symponia is it?” Applejack said. “I could bet it has to do with Grogar…”

“You knew about this? And also the legend of the Battle of Tambelon?” Pick-a-Lilly said. “Then you also know what really happened here 5 years ago!”

“’Ah’m sorry Sugarcube, but I never knew about it until you told me about it.” Applejack said.

“I see…” Pick-a-Lilly said, very sad on what she heard.

“Look Sugarcube, maybe we can find out what’s really going on. And why Grogar wanted to destroy our worlds.” She said until she heard a loud roar from a distance. Applejack then looked at the sky and saw three familiar figures flying above them and is going to Ponyville. Pick-a-Lilly identified the three as the same beasts that destroyed the park 5 years ago and Applejack know those were the same beasts that attacks Equestria’s Ponyville.

“Those things…..they….they’re...” Pick-a-Lilly said in fear.

“Stratadons…” Applejack said as she has a bad hunch. “And ‘Land’s sakes! They’re gonna attack Ponyville!”

“No…….they’re gonna kill all of the ponies in my hometown!” Pick-a-Lilly said.

“We need to get there and stop those things before it wrecks the whole town to pieces!” Applejack said as she went ahead. “Come on!”

“Uh huh!” Pick-a-Lilly replied as she flapped her wings and flew up, following Applejack back to town.

*******

Back in Ponyville, the firefighters and the spectators in the exhibition area were also seeing how Equestria was projected in the sky. Thought a lot of ponies were getting paranoid and scared on what’s going on, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash are both in a shock on what happened, especially after she and Waterfire stopped on what they were doing and looked up.

Even Fluttershy was surprised on how the whole world of Equestria right above them. They can all see each part of the world: Ponyville, Canterlot, Cloudsdale, The Everfree Forest, Apleloosa and so on. Both pegasi were now confused.

“Good grief! Now what is going on here?” Waterfire asked.

“Beats me, I also want to know why’s Equestria is up there in the clouds? This is just too confusing!” Rainbow Dash replied with a confused look.

“I…think this is what the Princess is talking about. About the 8 day countdown to the end of our world…” Fluttershy wondered. “I never knew this would happen soon.”

“Yeah…..it’s not a mystery now.” Rainbow replied.

“More like a nightmare.” Waterfire said.

The three then heard a loud roar as they look at the sky and saw the same Stratadons that flew by the park a while ago. Now the three landed in the town square, the main area of the whole town and started roaring loudly, destroying some of the buildings and creating chaos. As they saw the attack happening there, the three pegasi can’t do but to look at the impeding chaos as Waterfire got really worried.

“Great….first that weird land in the sky and now three dragon-like creatures are now devastating Ponyville!” Waterfire said.

“They’re called Stratadons….wharever they are.” Rainbow corrected.

“Wharever.” Waterfire replied.

“Ahh….damnit! It’s just like before back in Equestria!” Rainbow Dash said. “We gotta stop those big damn monsters or else everypony will get hurt!”

“Wow Rainbow Dash, I didn’t know you started to care about them.” Fluttershy said. “I guess they aren’t scary ponies after all.”

“Yeah! Come on!” Rainbow Dash replied as both pegasi went to where the Stratadons were attacking. Waterfire blinked as they see them leave while the Pegasi Fire Fighters prepared themselves for their departure.

“Now I’m getting more confused if I should keep my job even more.” Waterfire said until the rest of the fire squad left and went to the disaster area. She then looked around and sighed, as she followed them.

*******

Meanwhile, Twilight Sparkle and Brights Brightly were running against the crowd as both Unicorns were approaching to where the Stratadons landed and causing mayhem as a lot of Ponies in town were running away in fear. As Twilight herself learned from Brights Brightly about “The Princess that Connects Hearts”, she still feels skeptic on why this is happening as in its connected to the Revival of Grogar. Brights Brightly is silent on this issue as they kept on running.

“If I knew these attacks came from Grorar himself, then you better explain to me why.” Twilight said as she galloped her way.

“I told you I’m not on his side Twilight Sparkle. I have my own code for protecting the Princess of Symponia and never let her get into this!” Brights Brightly replied while she evaded the crowd and runs.

“Well you still didn’t tell me WHO THIS PRINCESS IS IS!!!” Twilight yelled. “You told me you were protecting the so called “Princess that Connects Hearts” and then you said you wanted Sweetie Belle to be safe and sound no matter what for the last 5 years! So what the hay is going on here!” She yelled again while evading some of the fleeing ponies.

“Look Twilight! I can’t tell you about this yet!” Brights Brightly said. “But if those things EVER touched her, I will not forgive them.”

“Brightly…..” Twilight Sparkle said, thinking that she may have a connection between Sweetie Belle. “Ok then. I do saw them going to the Town Square. That’s where the smoke came from.”

“Good. I guess you really are as smart as you look.” Brightly replied.

“Well you better not be lying on this or I’ll even have to kill you along with those things!” Twilight said she dashed through.

Brights Brightly sighed while she followed Twilight. “Ahhh…..that mare will never learn.” She said while following Twilight. However, she then felt that something’s wrong in this attack as in they were targeting a certain individual. Brightly tried to think this one as they nearly approaching the Town Square but…..

“H…..Help me……Brights Brightly”

Brights Brightly suddenly heard Sweetie Belle’s voice as she then runs faster than Twilight. “Princess!!!”

“Whoa! Slow down Brights Brightly! What’s going on now?” Twilight Sparkle said.

“We haven’t got much time Twilight Sparkle! Sweetie Belle’s in the Town Square and the Stratadons wanted her dead again! Just like what happened 5 years ago!” Brightly said. “Now hurry!”

“Oh….alright then!” Twilight replied as both unicorns raced against the crowd as they going to the town square in a hurry.

*******

At the town square, everything is in deep chaos as ponies trying run away from the said area due to the Stratadon attacks happening in the area. Some of the ponies were greatly injured and others were traumatized on the sudden attack happening on town as the three beasts goes on, destroying everything in their way. One of the Stratadons decided to burn down some of the buildings in the area, injuring and killing some of the townsponies.

As the attacks continue, Sweetie Belle, Lavender Locket and Twinkle Wish were all fleeing in the said area, as seen that what happened in the past happened once again. She saw a lot of ponies suffering, being killed and also running away from the attack, just like 5 years ago. Lavender Locket saw how scared she is as they all run away. However one of the Stratadons just destroyed one of the buildings and blocked the road in front of them as they went on a detour and tried to find a place to hide.

“Miss Sweetie Belle! Slow down!” Lavender Locked said in concern while running.

“I…I can’t! Those things came back! They all came back to kill me!” Sweetie Belle said scared.

“Sweetie! We all know that they were here again to devastate Ponyville, just like what happened 5 years ago!” Twinkle Wish said. “But running away like a coward won’t help you!”

“No…no! I just can’t! They killed my friends and now they’re gonna kill me!” Sweetie Belle replied in tears until one of the Stratadons found them. “Oh no….”

“RUN!!!” Twinkle Wish yelled as the three run away just in time as the Stratadon tried to stomp them. As they kept on running throughout the entire area, one of the beasts flew up and spews flames from its mouth, burning some buildings and the ground while the three evaded some of the flames. Sweetie Belle run as fast as she could until she tripped on her hooves. Both Lavender Locket and Twinkle Wish looked as one of the Stratadons cornered them. Sweetie Belle looks up and sees the beast, now all scared to the bone as its intimidating look sends chills to her whole body.

“Uh oh…” Lavender Locket said while looking at the beast. “Ms. Sweetie Belle! Get up and run!”

Sweetie Belle didn’t do a thing and look back at the same beast that had destroyed her past, killed her friends and wanted to kill her back then. As seen on her eyes, that faithful day as a young pony, she saw a lot of ponies suffered. She saw her friends trying to protect her in that time until they all died along with the beast. She was speechless, but also scared.

“No…..don’t kill me…. Please……don’t kill me…….” Only those words escaped out of Sweetie’s mouth as the Stratadon is about to roast her alive.

However, a strange yellow colored magic blast hit the beast and sends it crashing away from Sweetie Belle. The Stratadon roared loudly in pain as the others then looked at who made the blast. Twinkle Wish then saw both Twilight Sparkle and Brights Brightly rushing into the scene and went to the scared unicorn.

“NOBODY DARES HURT HER YOU VILE BEASTS!!” Brights Brightly said angrily to the Stratadons, her horn lit up with anger.

“B……Brights Brighty…. You came here to…” Sweetie Belle said as she then saw Twilight helps her get up. “Thank you Twilight.”

Both Twinkle Wish and Lavender Locket went to see if she’s ok. “Sweetie! Are you hurt?” Twinkle Wish asked.

“No I’m not.” Sweeite replied. They then saw one of the Stratadons recovering and now in full rage.

“Sweetie, you and your friends better find a place to hide! We’ll handle these!” Twilight Sparkle said as she goes in her battle stance, horn glowing.

Sweetie agreed and nodded as she and her friends run to a safe area in the square. The Stratadons were now enraged seeing their prey escaped as they then saw Twilight and Brights Brightly all seriously ready to fight.

“So Twilight, you’re now aware on this?” Brights Brightly asks.

“Maybe….and I still had no idea on what is going on with you and Sweetie Belle.” Twilight said.

“It’s a long story.” Brights Brightly replied as they looked at the already mad Stratadons. “And I guess you do know how to beat a Stratadon do you?”

“Simple, with a hit on their chest jewel of course.” Twilight replied with a grin.

“Smart.” Brights Brightly smiled back as they both look at the rampaging Stratadons. “Now let’s make haste!” Brights Brightly said as she charged through while Twilight Sparkle followed.

Sweetie Belle, Lavender Locket and Twinkle Wish safely hide themselves behind the Ever Forever Green Tree as they saw Twilight and Brightly charging through the Stratadons. The Stratadons spotted them and roared angrily as they all simultaneously attacked both ponies with their fire breath. Twilight Sparkle successfully evaded the attack by teleporting herself while Brights Brightly jumped up high and dodged the attack. Twilight charged in the air and rammed one of the beasts with her sharp horn, causing it to fly back a little.

Another one of the Stratadons goes on and tries to pound Brightly with its claws but Brightly evaded the attack once more and used her horn, firing magic blast to the enemy in a rapid fire style. The Stratadon took the hit as it blocked itself. One of the Stratadons decided to attack Twilight from behind. Twilight looked back and fired a concentrated magic blast onto its face, knocking it down temporarily before she landed into the beast’s chest and smashed her horn into its chest crystal.

The destroyed crystal started to spurt out fire as Twilight Sparkle Teleported out of the fallen Stratadon before it explodes with her reappearing into the ground unharmed. Lavender Locket was in awe on what she did. “Gee….your friends are sure amazing in there.” Lavender locket said.

“Uh huh…she is good.” Sweetie Belle replied looking at both Unicorns fighting the Stratadons.

Brights Brightly quickly goes and fires more magic blast onto the Stratadon she’s facing while evading its attacks. However in one of the Stratadon’s anger, one of them opened its back and then somehow fires multiple magical beams surrounding the beast. The other did the same and hits the tree where Sweetie Belle and the others were hiding. They then run away before it crashes to the ground and goes up in flames.

Twilight Sparkle is worried that if they would be injured until she saw the three running away from the countless blast while she evades each blast. “Sweetie Belle! Run!” Twilight shouted.

“Aahhhh!!! Now those monsters were scarier!” Lavender Locket said while running. “I don’t wanna die!”

“Just run you two!” Twinkle Wish said. “Or we’ll all gonna die!”

“Well just what….” Sweetie Belle said as they all evade the blasts. “….are we all…*huff* DOING RIGHT NOW! I’m scared as she does!”

“Sweetie!” Brights Brightly said as she evaded another blast until she saw one of them going straight to them. As the three run away, Lavender Locket tripped her hoof and fell to the ground. Both Twinkle Wish and Sweetie Belle stop running and rushed to her but the blast is going straight to the filly as she look up seeing the magic beam slowly coming close to her. Lavender Locket can’t respond to their calls and screams and even she can’t scream on her own as a tear run down on her eyes fearing death.

But before the blast hits the little filly, a rainbow blur somehow saved her as the blast hits the ground with an explosion. As the smoke clears, they never saw a trace of Lavender locket until they saw her in the sky, riding a familiar Rainbow Maned pony: Rainbow Dash.

“A…..Ahh…..You saved me?” Lavender Locket said while holding to Dash’s back.

“Well I can’t just let a young filly like you die like that, even if you look that ugly.” Rainbow said.

“Hey!” Lavender Locket said in annoyance.

“Rainbow!” Twilight said in relief seeing Rainbow Dash, while dodging another attack from the Stratadon. “Well I’m glad that we see you!”

“Not just me.” Rainbow said as Fluttershy and Waterfire flew beside her. “Well I’ll explain everything when it’s over.”

As the Stratadons sees the change of events, both of them roared loudly and unleash more magical beams, but before the beams hits, several items were thrown and each hit the beams one by one, creating several explosions. Twilight saw Rarity, Pinkie Pie and both Minty and Amberlocks assisting them as she has guessed it was them who cleverly blocked the attacks.

“Wow. Clean shot there.” Minty said.

“All thanks to my twinkie Pinkie Sense there Minty.” Pinkie Pie smiled and looked at Twilight. “Sorry were all late. But my Pinkie Sense knew what’s going on here Twilight!”

“Thanks Pinkie! And you two need to explain to me who you’re friends are.”

“Darling, we will after we take down these……beasts. And they sure did the worst redecorating here in this town.” Rarity said looking at the mess.

“Zhis is a mess darling Rarity and to add zhat two scary Stratadons to boot.” Amberlocks said.

One of the Stratadons was ticked off on their move as it unleashed its fire breath. Pinkie’s tail twitches as she grabbed Rarity in the tail as they all dodged the fire. The other Stratadon fires more magic blasts on its back and destroys more of the area as Twilight and the others dodges and counter each of the attacks.

“Great…..now we really pissed them off!” Sweetie Belle said running.

“Now what?” Lavender Locket said while holding to Rainbow Dash tightly while she evades some of the attacks.

“SERIOUSLY??? If these two monster dragons keep up, they’ll destroy Ponyville along with all of us!” Waterfire said.

“Twilight…I… You know you had a plan right?” Fluttershy said while dodging.

“I have one girls!” Twilight Sparkle said while evading. “But we need Applejack’s skill for this!”

One of the Stratadons then looked at Sweetie Belle Running and starts chasing her. The white unicorn kept on running as she tries to get away but the beasts is about to draw out its fire breath. Just before he could do it, a rope suddenly appeared out of nowhere and suddenly tied down the Stratadon’s mouth shut. Sweetie Belle stopped running and then saw Applejack and Pick-A-Lilly holding the other end of the rope with their teeth and preventing the Stratadon from attacking.

“Applejack!” Rainbow Dash said in relief.

“Twi…….hurry..!!” Applejack said to Twilight, holding the rope.

“Alright!” Twilight Sparkle said as she went to Sweetie Belle and looked at her. “Sweetie Belle, stay down. This’ll be a little rough.”

She nodded as she saw Twilight concentrating her magic to her horn and takes aim. All that Sweetie Belle can do was watch as Twilight then unleashed a powerful beam and strikes right into the Stratadon’s chest. The second Stratadon explodes and the other ponies went to Twilight, all 14 of them as they all look at the last Stratadon right in front of them.

“Well….another one down!” Waterfire said.

“Yeah….now all we have to do is to take down the last Stratadon and everything’s gonna be fine.” Brights Brightly said.

“About that…..who are these pones besides Waterfire?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Hey! Were also about to ask that question too Rainbow Dash.” Pinkie Pie said confused.

“So ‘ahm I.” Applejack said too.

“I vas vondering too darlings.” Amberlocks said.

“Eh…not to be rude but I actually wondering who are these ponies too.” Minty said.

“U….uh huh.” Pick-a-Lilly nodded and agreed with Minty

“Introductions later!” Twilight Sparkle said. “All we need to do is to take down that last Stratadon!”

As Pinkie’s tail twitch, everypony prepared themselves as the last Stratadon is about to make its move. The Stratadon unleash its usual move, firing its magic blasts from its back and everypony went to separate directions and dodged the blasts. Each pony went in every direction, each dodging or blocking each blast the Stratadon unleashed: Twilight and Brightly used their magic to shield themselves, Pinkie Pie used her Pinkie Sense to dodge every blast coming to her as Minty followed, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Waterfire and Pick-a-Lilly all dodged the attacks in the sky. Rarity and Amberlocks simultaneously dodge each blast in a hurry. Lavender Locket tries to catch up with both Sweetie Belle and Twinkle Wish as they all evaded each move.

At the same time they were dodging each moves, the ponies immediately counter back. Twilight and Brightly used their magic blasts and tries to slow down the beast while Applejack ropes it down. Waterfire and Rainbow distracts the whole beast with everything they can while dodging its next attack. But the Stratadon is getting even more furious as their methods were becoming unsuccessful.

“Twilight! I don’t know if we can still dodge them!” Pinkie Pie said.

“Easier said than done!” Rarity said while evading. “I think this one is getting angrier by the minute!”

“Even our ropes are getting burned down before we can strangle it!” Applejack said as she sees Rainbow Dash and Waterfire getting little to none on distracting the whole beast.

“We gotta do something!” Sweetie Belle said until the Stratadon spew its flames and this time, in a point blank shot to both Lavender Locket and Sweetie Belle.

Sweetie Belle and Lavender Locket turn around to see the incoming blast coming through them, both of them about to be roasted alive. But in a last effort, Twinkle Wish steps forward and flew over, generating enough magic to make her glow. She took the blast using her own body and used her magic as a shield.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Twinkle Wish shouted in pain while taking the blast. Sweetie Belle saw it with her own eyes; her closest friend for over 5 years sacrificed herself to protect her, just like her old friends. As the Stratadon stops, Twinkle Wish fell to the ground, the little star used up all of her magic to protect both ponies. The Stratadon was temporarily stunned with her magic as everpony saw what happened.

“No……Twinkle Wish!” Sweetie Belle rushed to the wishing star in tears, holding her small injured body with her hooves. “You idiot……why did you do this?”

Twinkle Wish opened her eyes weakly and looked at an almost crying Sweetie Belle. “I……….I……….I’m so sorry…….Sweetie Belle.” She said with a faint smile. “You shouldn’t cry like that….sweetie…”

“Sweetie Belle….” Brights Brightly said sadly.

“No…..you can’t die! Twinkle Wish you shouldn’t sacrifice yourself! I still want you to stay longer!” Sweetie Belle said, crying onto her. “Don’t be an idiot……please…”

“Sweetie….for over 5 years, I…….the mayor…….and Brights Brightls……protected you…..from being killed……we wanted you to live.” Twinkle Wish said as her glow is fading.

“No Twinkle Wish! Don’t say those things!” Sweetie Belle said sadly as she can feel Twinkle Wish’s glow fading. Lavender Locket is saddened on what she is seeing.

“Twinkle Wish’s glow….” Minty said.

“It’s fading…..” Twilight Sparkle said looking at her.

The frail wishing star then touched Sweetie Belle’s hoof and looked at her to the eye. “…..It’s sad…….isn’t it? Even….as a wishing star……I still have my limits in life. Like your friends……… It’s a sad fate that……I can’t live forever to…..see….your…smile….”

“No………please Twinkle Wish….stop it. Don’t die…..” Sweeite Belle is still crying as she said those.

“Sweetie Belle…………….I’m….so……..sorry…..” Twinkle Wish said those words, closing her eyes before her body starts to fade into the light. “I’ll….never…….ever…….gonna…….see………you……..smile……ever…….again… It’s sad……isn’t….it?” Twinkle Wish said before she loses her breath and her body became lifeless before she fully faded into the light. Sweetie Belle is heartbroken to see the last of her old friends die right before her as she began to cry nonstop. She finally lost everyone she knew.

“Ms. Sweetie Belle…” Lavender Locket said looking at her.

Twilight Sparkle is saddened on she saw Twinkle Wish died as she saw the Stratadon broke free of Twinkle Wish’s magic. “How cruel……Grogar doesn’t even care whoever lives or die.” Twilight said. “Just to make sure Sweetie Belle dies…as in she has some strange connection with him or the Symphony Treasures.”

Sweetie Belle kept on crying as the Stratadon looked at her and Lavender Locket. Now in full rage, the beast is about to do another fire breath as Lavender Locket is scared. Sweetie Belle is still on that position, crying and saddened to see Twinkle Wish been killed by the same monsters that plagued her over the years. As she stopped crying, the Stratadon is about to breathe fire.

“Why…….”

“Sweetie Belle! Run!” Brightly said to both unicorns.

“What did I do wrong?”

Lavender Locket runs as she goes to Twilight Sparkle. She then looked at Sweetie Belle and calls her out. “Ms. Sweetie Belle! Please run, you’re going to die if you don’t!” Lavender Locket goes on and calls her.

“I…I was just in the amusement park with my friends, enjoying Pinkie Pie’s Ferris wheel…with her……telling me……to operate the……ferris wheel....”

“Darling! You need to run!” Rarity called.

“……and I’m just seeing my friends……..having fun…..as well………”

“C’mon you crybaby! Do you want to die or not! JUST RUN!” Rainbow Dash called her.

“Then you monsters showed up…..took away everything from me: my friends, my happiness….and now……Twinkle Wish… What did I do wrong?”

“Sweetie Belle!!!!!” Twilight screamed at the top of her lungs calling her. But the Stratadon then unleashed its fire blast one more time, and this time hits Sweetie Belle directly. Everypony was shocked to see how it burns Sweetie Belle in the same spot.

“What did I do wrong……….”

“No…….PRINCESS!!!” Brights Brightly screamed in worry, knowing that she’s killed in the blast.

“What did I do WRONG……….”

“SWEETIE BELLE!!!!!!!” Twilight yelled her name again, fearing that she is dead.

“WHAT DID I DO WRONG TO YOU MONSTERS?!?”

Twilight then felt a strong magical surge coming from the same spot where Sweetie Belle is as the Fire Blast is mysteriously being repelled by a strange barrier. Everypony looked at the spot and then saw Sweetie Belle, still alive but both angry and sad as the barrier she made countered the Stratadon’s fire breath and protected her from harm. The barrier then destroyed the Stratadon’s fire breath as it disappears.

“Sweetie Belle….” Twilight said, amazed on her high magical potential. “This magic coming out of her…….it wasn’t the same as I felt the last time."

Sweetie Belle then looked at the Stratadon in full anger as magic surges out of her body. Her anger on the Stratadon seeing Twinkle Wish die somehow awakened Sweetie Belle’s hidden magic potential. The Stratadon roared and then fired its magic blasts directly to the angered unicorn. But it was again been repelled by the same shield surrounding her and sent back to the beast. The Stratadon heavily took several blasts that bounced back while some hit certain areas and destroyed more buildings in the town square.

“You…………” Sweetie Belle looked at the Stratadon in full anger. “You…………….YOU will pay for KILLING TWINKLE WISH!” Sweetie Belle angrily said.

The unicorn closed her eyes and her body started to glow; the same barrier surrounds the pony once more as strange high magic surges were coming out of her. Twilight and her friends can’t help but look at the two in a one on one fight, determining who will win in the end. Twilight then detected a much powerful magic inside Sweetie Belle’s body as she saw her undergoing some sort on transformation.

Sweetie Belle’s body began to change: her Symponian unicorn body starts to become a bit taller and slender and her body color changes slightly from white to pinkish white with pink gradients. Her mane starts to change also as both her twintails were been undone; her hairclip is removed as it falls to the ground. Her mane and tail starts to change color as it brightens up and became a brighter blue, purple and pink in color and lengthens up more. Her cutie mark remains unchanged but then she gained a pair of wings, each having pink tips as she opens her eyes, revealing a more vivid pink and violet tone.

Everypony is in shock at this revelation seeing Sweetie Belle change, even the mane 6. Twilight never knew that something inside Sweetie Belle awaked as everypony saw her true form: an Alicorn.

“’Ah don’t believe it. That youngin’ just became……” Applejack said in surprise.

“…An Alicorn…” Twilight Sparkle said.

“No way!” Minty said in shock. “That little Sweetie Belle……is a friggin’ Alicorn???”

“Correct.” Brights Brightly said looking at her. “This is the reason why I, the mayor and Twinkle Wish were protecting her in all of these years. The first time she laid her eyes on her 5 years ago, she had some assumptions that she can be related to the Legends of Symponia.”

Sweetie Belle looked at the Stratadon in a mixture of anger and despair as she charges her horn with magic, pouring in every bit of strength to one blast. The Stratadon roared as it roared and goes on charging through her full force like a predator desperately wanting its prey. As it draws near, Sweetie Belle shouted at the top of her lungs and fires a powerful blast directly to the Stratadon. The beast took the blast and tries to fight it as it slowly moves forward, but only being pushed back slowly.

“Wow……that little not-so-Sweetie Belle can really use that much magic?” Pinkie Pie said in shock.

“As in she’s the same level as the Princesses….” Fluttershy said.

The Stratadon is slowly being pushed back further by Sweetie Belle’s blast until it engulfs it and blasts it into the sky. She then lifted het horn upwards as she focused her magic beam and the Stratadon to the sky.

“You monster……get….out…of…THIS TOWN!!” Sweetie Belle yelled as she goes full power and her magic blast fully engulfs the Stratadon, destroying it in the air with a big explosion. Everpony saw on how powerful she is for an awakened alicorn to destroy a big Stratadon that easily as they all look at her in surprise and shock.

“Only one blast………and she took down that big monster.” Rainbow Dash said in amusement. “Now what is she?”

“Something tells me she iz related to ze legends non?” Amberlocks said.

“And you know about this?” Twilight looked at Brightly. “Now I want answers Brights Brightly!”

“Ok…..I guess you all aware now on what is going on. Yes… Sweetie Belle is related to the Symphony Treasures and what happened 1000 years ago. Because…..she is……is the daughter of the Sleeping Princess of Symponia….” Brights Brightly trailed off as she saw Sweetie Belle. “…..The Princess who Connects Hearts.”

Everypony were shocked on what Brights Brightly said as they never knew that Sweetie Belle turned out to be the same filly that existed today and her powers has just awaked in a different timeline. As Sweetie Belle looked at everypony and heard what Brights Brightly said, she is also in shock as the Alicorn collapsed on the due to the exhaustion using her magic.

“SWEETIE BELLE!!” Twilight Sparkle said and everypony rushed to her aid. Everything is now falling to place as the gears of fate started to turn. The questions that were left unanswered for 1000 years is about to be revealed one by one.

*************
Continue to Chapter 6