• Published 18th Feb 2014
  • 2,025 Views, 46 Comments

¡DIVE! ¡DIVE! ¡DIVE! - shortskirtsandexplosions



Stephen of the Magneting fate hero must from piloting Six Elemental ponies throw deep into the Oatlantis to retrieve the Demon Lance and vomit out to witches Burning Angel before it destroys Equestria, and all ponies sing to prevent blood death.

  • ...
20
 46
 2,025

Fly My Inbred the Moon and Limp My Play Afarting the Stray Jupiter and Mars Shine

Sirens rang out while a second Sun burned brightly over the glorious fields of Equestria. In galloping droves, citizens filed into bunkers and safehouses, their frantic pace quickened by the voices booming over loudspeakers positioned on every street corner. Across multiple building fronts, red banners hung with the glaring visage of Luna and Celestia, their iron-wrought gazes instilling fear and courage in every equine whose eyes darted towards the shimmering sky. With each limping hour, the bright patch in the atmosphere grew brighter, spelling apocalyptic doom and misery.

Far away, in Canterlot, six ponies were being escorted to the center of the Royal Palace. Twilight Sparkle trotted at the front of the group, flanked by well-muscled pegasi in metal-laced riot gear. She glanced left and right, catching glimpses out the palace windows at the vacant avenues of Canterlot. What few ponies were still left had collapsed in the middle of the street, clutching their loved ones and sobbing while enchanted crystals broadcasted animated directions to evacuation centers across the pale brick walls.

A loud rumble reverberated through the sky like thunder, causing the Palace to quiver on its foundations. Rarity and Fluttershy shivered with suppressed yelps. Pinkie Pie's blue eyes blinked wide while Applejack and Rainbow Dash remained silent.

At last, the guards had led the six equines to their destination. Two soldiers planted their hooves against a seemingly blank wall. The partition split down the middle, opening up to reveal a large service elevator with over forty buttons along the console. The Princess and her Elemental companions trotted directly in. They stood in the center, swiveled around in formation, and nodded their heads in a coordinated fashion.

The guards nodded back. Some of their helmets fogged from stallionesque tears as they stood back and minded their post around the elevator doors, resolved to their fate. At last, the doors slid shut, and the car rattled down the long, long corridor, taking the six Elemental ponies several miles underground.

With a deep breath, Twilight Sparkle turned around and spread her wings wide. She faced each of her friends with a strong and resolute expression. Then, once enough seconds had sunk into the depths of Equestria along with them, she finally spoke.

"Six of pony gust friend, Equestria destinies their balance. Is now waiting for the Harmonious Elements in the final test. This is our land faces the Waves of War and evil Empire Oatlantis more than ten thousanding years ago the biggest crisis! We can't let it consume us in this moment of destiny! Nor can we fail Equestria happy pony! Do you have the courage, and assist me in that the Oatlantis Burning Angel is destroyed? "

"Affirming that, Twilight! Affirm!" Pinkie Pie hopped in place. "You can count on our silly mare!"

"It is terrible taskings, but most certains of needs to have the doing," said Rarity with a brief air of disgust.

"I was of the readiness uterine," uttered Applejack matter-of-factly.

"Myself of additional!" Rainbow Dash slapped her hooves together, snarling from where she hovered near the roof of the elevator car. "Let us turn the Dust Oatlantis becoming the Burning Angel!"

"Uhm..." Fluttershy meekly raised her hoof. "Is it too belated for that steamy vote peaceful of resolving for?"

Twilight sighed, rolling her eyes. "Fluttershy, we've been over here! There is no other solution to retrieve the Demon Lance deep darts and ascertain throwing it into outer space in the hell of Burning Angel and prevent Equestria half damage!"

Fluttershy squeaked and shivered as she stammered, "I know what it is if every pony says that, but at minimizing we can't try waving happily through Burning Angel, or maybe even the hug him?" She smiled nervously. "The hug is a thing that pleases, the peace it's establishing thusly?"

"Grrrr!" Rainbow Dash hovered over Fluttershy, sticking her face in the shivering pegasus' muzzle. "What is your stones, Fluttershy?! Equestria explosive burning chunk or do you want leak of it?!"

"Well, not! Of the course it is never! But... but..."

"Settlement upon that, verily!" Twilight Sparkle spun towards the elevator doors and slashed the air with a saluting hoof. "Destined to the demise of Burning Angel Demon Spear the depths required to sex soon! Everypony knowing of their roles! Let us not be of the failing Celestia, Luna, or any equestrian citizens believe in the honor and integrity of our horse people!"

"Honor and integrity!" The other four ponies shouted and mimicked Twilight's salute.

Fluttershy sighed and gazed sadly towards the far end of the elevator.

Fluttershy knows better than of doubting the Twilight wisdom and panties. After all, to be a Princess, Twilight for Equestria security since strives. And now, when with the whole world was predicted by Burning Angel's rectum, Fluttershy is to give her the most loved and most respected friend? And of course she's stupid pony thinks there is no other solution to this meandering case, a peaceful and fewer species, perhaps of it, squirrely.

The doors opened to a large underground chamber, full of ponies in jumpsuits running from computer station to computer station with clipboards and microphones attached to their muzzles. Through the subterranean echoes of chatter and the flicker of electric lights, the six Elemental ponies spotted Princess Luna.

"Well of the come, Blessing Saviors toward Equestrians," Princess Luna said, "Feed eyes unto the NEIGHRV Headquartering."

Twilight nodded as she trotted out of the elevator doors. "The Nether Equestrian Industry for Galvanizing Heroism and Resisting Villainy." She took a deep breath and struck a pose, her wings glinting brightly in the computer light. "It is the honor and integrity of our deepest, during tepid time for needfully pisstake the Equestria!"

"Honor and integrity!" The other five posed and saluted. Fluttershy joined late.

Luna took a deep breath, her eyes hard and scrutinizing.

Princess of the Nightly could hardly terraform her pride, and yet she had to envelope the humble horse ladies professional winds--including Twilight city prompts fear or emotion – in order to avoid her and led to her demonic alter ego, Lunar Dream Manic, Equestria can't deal with Lunar Dream Manic at night since is this the end of the world at this moment of time, Luna, humbly?

"Very best of there," Luna said gravely, then pointed at a metal chamber across the way. "Wear your Righteous Tightness! Waiting for your moment of glory, the Messianic Sixth!"

Obediently, the six ponies turned about face and marched heroically down the metallic corridor. Several uniformed equines paused to stare at them, most of the workers misty-eyed as they struggled to contain their applause.

Several feet away, on a floating platform, Cheerilee saw the march of the six heroes and swiftly spun towards a choir consisting of Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, and several more tiny foals—all standing in tight black uniforms with matching berets. After tapping a metal stick, the teacher waved her hooves before the children, conducting their righteously prepared ballad:

We sing our Six Heroes Elephant
In the yellow river of their time!
As they eliminate Burning Angel
That ghosts from the Waves of War!
We sang the Six bring us glorify!
Mercy may proud heart and know frost free!
For loyal knew no coward that why deceit bush!
To taste no decay the fruit truth!
Fiddle that generous without any hesitate sparkly!
For hole black but of laughter garden!
Knows no death magic cloak cake!
We worship you oh Hero pony alive
We worship your princess puny dress skirts!
We worship you, waiting for the heart miasma of destined wank will!

Inside the lockerroom of heroes, where the choir's song was but a dull hum, the six ponies slid into their tight, tight suits, each color coordinated to match the hue of their coats. Rarity was the first to get suited up. She pressed the bulky spandex ribbon around her left fetlock, and the rest of her outfit pulled tighter with an undeniable "Schluckkkk" sound.

"Brbrbrbrbrb!" Rarity shivered. "I'm not riding it up episode totally fanatical, but I must admit that I viciously affirm the colorful!" She hummed pleasantly as she looked back at her tail-less rear end in the suit.

"I concur, perpendicular?!" Pinkie Pie giggled. "I think it likes my doctor glove on my birthday, but I'm not hot and humid! No, do it!"

"Limit break on the episode and the moisture, small horse girls!" Twilight barked over her shoulder, already suited up from wing to hoof. "A job of the doing we attain! Let congregate at load center four hundred air seconds!" She marched off with Rarity right behind her, followed by a giggling, bouncing Pinkie Pie.

Fluttershy sighed, slipping into her suit and tightening it up with an embarrassed "Eep!" She limped out of the locker room, waddling awkwardly from the tightness of the suit.

In the meantime, Rainbow Dash fumbled to slide her hooves into her tight-blue sleeves. "Knit my tits!" she cursed. "Knit this suit that happens to the hell, hell so nervously! Why is it skin that so many damn of the plugs possesses?"

"Cubicle sugar!" Applejack drawled in Rainbow's blue ear.

"Aaaaugh!" Rainbow Dash fell back, accidentally slapping the switch on her fetlock. Her breath left her as the suit constricted around her body like a rubber band. She blushed furiously, crossed her lower legs, and frowned up at the mare. "Apple Brandy! What of?! I have busy forcing ready for his epic mouth battles with the Depth of Monster!"

"That which knows, darling," Applejack said with a sigh as she hung her hat along the wall, perhaps for the last time. "But it just wants for having certainty within that which you near being fine flanks. We haven't sorted of in a long, long time to talk."

"Peering forth, Apple Brandy, contentedness surrounds protrusion for me!"

"Because you provisionally the operator of the tail, you are the most important trend of the flood's adventures in black trench unknown."

"Akin the knowledge escapes my?! Pfft!" Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes as she stood up, fidgeting in her tight suit. "Countable horses expect me to pilot vessels to the finger fate of Oatlantis. Hard to try not nervous enough without your breath on my breath. On the side, you are a separate horse should worry about. You into a coma in the hospital for which moldy months?!"

"Of me possesses much better through sunrise, cubicle sugar. I missed you since a lot of time for the sleep, horse dear. It misses me the parallel?"

"What brings that between tongue?" Rainbow stuck her head up with a proud scowl. "Fate is no different from other Elements of friends absent for you!"

Applejack hung her head with a sigh.

It has true that Apple Brandy pertains forth coma for a length to days later than they allowed her last in the fate of ships. Burning Angel Phantom of the malicious, into her thoughts, she swears she dreams of shaking her teammates for her long lost mother, is out of the question because Apple Brandy's mother had finished living, never she?

"I just didn't perceive our half spent glass duration with another one, the Rainbow," Applejack said. "Funny proclamation transpires, for it occurs to me to swear the entire time, and even it sleeps next to me to hear your voice the lustful entire."

Rainbow Dash suddenly went pale. "Guaaaaah?!" She spun about, fighting with a giant sweatdrop as it crept down her blue skull. "With it?! While sleeping perceives duration?! Could you say what that might pertain, Apple Brandy, you silly little horse that have totally just barfed my friend?!"

"Swearing within the ear lift, yourself, cubicle sugar," Applejack said. "Upon your crying most hardness. In fact, almost sounding like your moans."

"Nonsense! Who contains to such a disgusting freak noise around you?!" Rainbow Dash spun around, bringing a hoof to her muzzle as she laughed and laughed to the ceiling. "Hah hah hah! Stands only a crazy perverted half skull would grunt when you're in the coma in a bed hospitalize!" Rainbow Dash gritted her teeth as hard black lines formed over her squinting eyes.

Said truth, the Rainbow has Apple Brandy greatly deep of feelings of girth, than Element Six was plunged tutu, but she of deep deep cannot with themselves to open on national farm small horse of a girl, she themselves heart of warm soft deep pillow because do so many revealed she on she of feelings just like Princess Luna is vulnerable to she themselves of feelings and the Rainbow of fate stern department of operation, this fundamental not acknowledged she feel to Apple Brandy, Even if total cereal she wants to do is hit the ground mother and making prance to her on a tile with tight clothes and sweaty magical pony.

"We must be off, and joins the other fate of Equestria saved!" Rainbow Dash said, pointing forward with a slicing howl of wind from her swinging hoof. "To retrieval that Demon Lance by the deepness!" She galloped forward, limbs flailing. Applejack sighed and trotted slowly after her.

Outside, in the heart of NEIGHRV, dozens upon hundreds of ponies gathered at their computer stations, brushing hooves across crystal diodes and chanting mathematical commands into their short-wave microphones.

Towering above the operation center on a metallic platform was Princess Celestia. Broad billowing banners of royal crimson stretched from the subterranean ceiling on either side of her, bearing the monochromatic visages of Celestia and Luna. When the Princess of the Night trotted up to meet her, Celestia turned and nodded. At last, she spun about and shouted towards the crowd that was gathered, along with several pegasi floating with crystal-powered cameras aimed at her exquisite muzzle.

"Ladies and those, of gentlecolts, Burning Angel is now withering us! After more than ten years thousanding creating demons Deep Impact the Second it has been returned to the rain at the beginning of the fire and pain, in the Equestria innocent pony! We must not shanghai this!"

As she spoke, a satellite image appeared, showing a cosmic figure descending from outerspace towards the blue-and-green sphere that was Equestria. Ponies gasped and murmured all across the land, for this animated image was broadcasted across buildings and bunker walls all across the land. Mothers held their children and fathers contained their shivers as they saw the flaming equine shape with aquatic fins stretched—alien and threatening—towards the stars blurring past it.

The image was soon replaced globally by the live broadcast of Princess Celestia's face.

"Do not give lick the despair, my little horse horse!" she said, her voice magnified a hundred million times in every household with a crystalline projector. "Because we have this unfathomable evil plummeted from heaven and hatred of a just solution! We will destroy malicious it taught us in the destruction of the Second Impact has very!"

Celestia's broadcasted face was replaced by an ancient artist's rendering of a gigantic polearm shaped like a slender cross with jagged edges.

"This is the Demon Lance the Depths! Incubi older persons seeking to take over our luscious landscape out of here! War ended their Invasion of the Waves, but it is not completely conquered them from corruption in the nether republic of our existence! Where are they located in itself Mareiana toe laid their Lance, there was furious with them for thousandings of years that we came to know as a Oatlantis of the crime of sodomy!"

Celestia's teeth glinted in the electric light as she spoke loudly towards the reverberating rafters of the place.

"When times are good, we returning to the prohibition of ocean floor that flooded the battlefield! Devil's second weapon, Burning Angel, now close to our world of pony pony! If Elemental Six do not stop, it will cause the Third Impact, and nothing will live all life will die and the dying quaffs a lot different from the alive! End of the alive is cold a lot, I promise your!"

Ponies trembled and whimpered in their homes. Nevertheless, Celestia's booming voice crackled over the speaker systems, solacing the hearts of equines cowering in bunkers world-wide.

"But we have most honorable and noble action, and retrieves the Demon Lance and at the same time in the depths of the meanest approach to stop Burning Angel! And it is through this, our secret weaponing, the Six Elements Pony test points to glory and the judicial fate of super bowls!"

Celestia turned towards what looked like a big black wall and spread her wings. A beam of light shot from her horn and into an array of crystal diodes situated within the chamber's subterranean framework. With a loud clanking sound, the ginormous scaled face of a sea serpent appeared, standing upright and rigged to a complex web of criss-crossing platforms, catwalks, and metal gantries. Spotlight swam around its vacant eyes, orange mane, and even oranger mustache.

"The Stephen of the Magneting!" Princess Celestia proudly shouted. Her hoof knifed through the air in a dramatic pose. "A neutral to the Oatlantis swimming demon asleep now helps us to righteousness and holiness of the body of his career! Stephen of the Magneting's rice husks are acquired at great expense and he completely excavated it to fit the glory, not to mention a respiratory chamber for Elemental Saviors of Fate should serve as the operating mechanism of his heart, brain, internal organs, and messiah musk!"

As if on cue, the spotlights caught six bodies trotting across the metal walkways and towards the gaping mouth of the dormant sea serpent.

"Instantaneously even!" Celestia exclaimed, pointing majestically towards the holy half-dozen. "Princess of Twilight and her ecstasy fellow Crusaders who we come nearest to the great beast is converted into a mud-affirmation of the mouth! We can't fallopian them, but our hopes and dreams, of course! Let us sing praises and worship betangle their predicament, so we may accelerate the Spears and start their journey from abyss to heaven as it will dart with a powerful muscle Burning Angel and dissolve it in the middle of the dust devil Stephen of the Magneting!"

Fluttershy's figure could be seen shuddering upon hearing that. Nevertheless, she struck a pose beside Princess Twilight as the crystal cameras focused on her and the other suited ponies.

"For honor and integrity!" Princess Twilight shouted.

"Honor and integrity!" the other five chimed.

Princess Twilight saluted the ceiling, her eyes glistening as shadows formed in dark angled beams behind her from the converging spotlights. "To the depths and beyond we may with honor launch Equestria, so that it lunches harmony endless!"

"Harmony Endless!" The ponies chanted, flexing their forelimbs.

"And about this Sun and the Moon rabbit naming, we will punish the Burning Demons!"

"About this Sun and the Moon rabbit naming!"

"Goddess of their speed, Princess virginal!" Celestia murmured, misty-eyed. "The deliverer of cascading netflix salvation! Equestria marinates that hope!" She saluted in a pose that matched her effigy in the rippling red banner besides her. "All the small horse's fate lies in the shine beauty of your valiant stumbles!"

Cheerilee signaled the foals, and they all cooed in a melodic tone, filling the subterranean headquarters with harmonics. Meanwhile, Princess Twilight and her five companions could be seen entering the gaping mouth of the purple sea serpent. All across NEIGHRV, ponies murmured into their mics and clopped away at their stations.

Meanwhile, just as Celestia was starting to catch her breath, two figures trotted up in her peripheral vision.

One of them was Princess Luna, who cleared her throat and bowed. "Close the sibling, that it visits us."

"Concurrently?" Celestia remarked. "In our hearts ceased monkey legend victory moment?"

"It has knowing this Lyra Heartstrings, for Majesty's pony. None other than the Seventh Horse, Green Crusader and Zero Unit Model pilot."

Celestia craned her neck to see.

Lyra bowed low, her mint-green coat shining in the crystalline glow. "Princess Celestia, alicorn eternal, I beseech you."

"Lean up and stiff talk, righteous horse lady of the horn."

Lyra stood tall, clenching her jaw. "With all due respects, your Highness, the Stephen of Magneting is not enough! It is just one Unit Model! Please, send me as well! Let me summon the Zero Unit! I can assist the Six Elemental Saviors and assure the glorious future of Equestria!"

"Your courage sperms dedication without denying, Lyra Heartstrings, Crusader with the Green," Princess Celestia said. "However, fate has touched reach. Stephen of the Magneting must complete task with righteous. Also, horse lady all possess that Zero Model has proven to be devoid of hoof managing in the field, not to mention the awkward and the fat."

"Yes, but with me swimming in proximity in order to summon it by remote—"

"Fills with it, Lyra Heartstrings." Celestia rested a hoof gently on Lyra's shoulder. "You with proving the loyal. However, even inside the best vessel of circumstantial, it will negate positive to expose all properties of your essence to Equestria. You're the demonic crotch bridge, the squad's exception, but even still we don't want to dirty your Equestrian pony after all you gave good service everywhere."

Lyra sighed, her ears drooping heavily. "As you wish, your Highness." She looked melancholically to the side.

Lyra knows it is just respect for the Princess's wishes and ordered her to the highest, but even still have a part of her heroes--and rebellious – and tries to prove her cannabis while others insist no matter what the value of an authoritarian moose and strong. Maybe it's that, Lyra, for above all she wanted was thinking beyond recognition. At the end of the day, she just wants some ponies and it seldom hugged her.

As she walked away, Princess Celestia stared quietly, her face emotionally neutral.

Lyra in her sad predicament, Celestia mind spits, lone untouchable by land and sea. Even more terrible things to occupy her rigid barb in thought, as Six Elements into the depth of the dark orifice of the pilot vessel monitor lizarding. There'll be time for Lyra and other ponies bisexually scramble their moment in the spotlight, but they had to deal with Burning Angel and its fiery fury measurement forthcoming.

"What water solubles your heart, a sister?" Princess Luna asked.

"No tender said." Princess Celestia turned towards the operators of NEIGHRV headquartering. "Commence by the counting of our down!"

Overhead projections splashed vibrant numbers on the wall as a mare in a tight black uniform spoke loudly into a microphone: "T-Eats Decimal... Nine... Eight... Seven... Six..."

All across the world, ponies held their loved ones and murmured silent prayers to the air.

"...Fifth... Quarter... Tertiary..."

Cheerilee dabbed her eyes and readied her baton before the chorus of colts and fillies.

"...Pair... Singular... Egg!"

Luna and Celestia boomed at once: "Skyward ejaculate Unit Two: Stephen of the Magneting!"

The entire cave shook as the launch chamber filled with flames. Burning exhaust out of every orifice, the long slender purple sea serpent rose up out of the depths of the earth. It burst through a thin translucent dome of soil, exploding chunks of rock and grassroots everywhere. Then, in a burning orange plume, Stephen of the Magneting rocketed its way in a sharp arc, hurdling towards the nearest ocean.

Cheerilee waved her baton as the thunder faded from the NEIGHRV Center, and the foals before her sang their righteous chorus:

We herald yours in the tresses of the ocean glory
Bless kisses, nether the lips of our pony
Even skies burning when
Or earth sad sack dissolved
Our love retains mountain and powerful tear stains

In houses, public squares, and bunkers, a live broadcast of the flying sea serpent was being projected on various walls. At the bottom of the projection, the words of the song stretched in golden font, and the emblem of a solar crest bounced across every lyric from left to right. Ponies dried their tears, hugged each other, and sang to the hauntingly majestic melody, lifting their voices to the shimmering sky.

Honor and integrity, honor, and integrity
We gyrate the Heroic Six
Honor and integrity, honor and integrity
Heroic Six-for we are stuffed alive or dead
Honor and integrity, honor and integrity
We gyrate the Heroic Six
Lasting until clock blood bark
And vacuum freezer stretches
We maintain for horse ladies that we adhere to, amen

The pilots of the Stephen of the Magneting would have heard the echoes of Equestria's collective singing, if only they weren't too busy being jostled by the impact of the vessel of destiny with the ocean waves. The slender reptilian husk quivered from head to tail, its bulkheads and support beams groaning from the sudden pressure building up around it.

Nevertheless, the disguised craft plunged, knifing its way through the darkening currents as it set course for the Mareiana Trench far below.

Flipping a switch, Princess Twilight bathed the cranial compartment of the vessel with a dull crimson light. Her valiant eyes peered ahead through the two gigantic glass plates that served as the forward portholes of the Stephen of the Magneting.

"Every horse, inside swift with the note folder!" she exclaimed.

Down below, a dull light bathed Pinkie Pie's giggling features. "Heehee! Auxiliary Controller the squeaks without dust!"

Further below, Applejack was illuminated besides a series of thick metal levers and pulleys. "Left arm note folder within!"

Opposite of Applejack, a red light shone over Rarity, positioned next to a set of mirrored instruments. "Verily, I possess mine," she sniffled. "Note folder towards the right arm operation squeaky!"

Further down, a large chamber flickered to life, in the center of which sat Fluttershy in a plush chair, surrounded by pumping pistons and metal turnstiles. "Fluttershy appears mine. I have in authority of metal serpent heart!"

Finally, down below, in an extremely cramped chamber, Rainbow Dash lay suspended from multiple wires, each connected to a separate plug of her tight, tight suit. "Awwwwwwwwwwww confirm! The Rainbow locates! The tail has function without empty!"

"Tightly positive, females!" Twilight throated, twisting a few crystalline diodes by her side. "Then let us initiate humidity with a mission righteous raw! Each horse lady has the rectum, I follow to?"

"I... I..." Rarity choked back on a sob. "I need mosquito time to orchestrate my fragile sides!"

"What solids your pertaining?" Applejack asked with a surly squint.

Rarity fanned her suited self. "Holiday best sea snakes, last on the outside, and I killed their bequeathed him, he looks like a big purple pumpkin growing a beard!" She shed tears onto her console.

"Awwwwww..." Fluttershy gazed up from her steamy chamber. "There, Rare, never unto your fault, the Royal Council decided to gut and internal organs of sea snakes converted to metal cockpit! Just because we represent the states would not be unkind to something doesn't mean that we koala bear to—"

"Fulfillment!" Twilight grunted. "Ours not forsake task of the betterment! We must minnow to Oatlantis that way, restoring the Demon Lance Depth and uses investment Stephen of the Magneting's phalanxes launch weapons of the Second Impact on the upcoming Third Impact Burning Angel! I know very well?!"

"Capitalize, Princess!" Rainbow Dash growled, flexing her wings. As a result, the wires connected to her body sparked, and the tail of the sea serpent started thrashing outside, propelling the Vessel of Destiny deeper and deeper into the depths. "Unto this allow our!"

"For Honor and Integrity!" Twilight said with an air-chopping salute.

"Honor and Integrity!" Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and a sniffling Rarity echoed.

"Mmmmm..." Fluttershy nervously, limply saluted to the steam. "Honor and... mmmmm... integrity."

"Left arm and other than liberal handling!" Twilight shouted down the quivering, serpentine corridor beneath her. Bubbles flew past the twin portholes, causing rippling light to dance across her serious lavender face. "I possess want of your inside kinetics! Assist the Rainbow and inward shove!"

"Capitalize, Princess!" A loud buzzing whoop filled the chamber as Applejack pulled and twisted at her levers. "Boat action us subsequently!"

"Allow all systems integral, Pinkie!" Twilight bellowed, pulling on several chains. "¡DIVE! ¡DIVE! ¡DIVE!"

Rarity gritted her teeth, muscles sweating beneath her plugsuit as she struggled to rotate the arm lever in regular motions. She ultimately resorted to channeling magic through her horn to further accelerate the instruments. With a sigh, she glanced away from her work, rubbing her muzzle in thought.

Not just rotting husk of her former acquaintance of snakes in her all around that troubled the unicorning, but the fact that mission must be completed at this rate and specificity it is necessary at a time of moral compromise, and all thought of Equestria--and herself included--to hold douche. Nonetheless, she couldn't help but wonder how selfishly thinking about Baby Belle and she may or may not actually all on her lonesome dwindle in NEIGHRV bunker. Nevertheless, Cheerilee and other horses saturate within, not to mention the Celestia and the Luna. Even if the world sing completely darkness, there will be quaint time within for knit a sweater, or a scarves, alive, maybe.

"How completes it smoothly, beneath contemplation, Dashie?!" Pinkie Pie asked down the serpent hole. "It still brings best horse tiny or without?! Heehee!"

"Mobile knitting snakes and I wanted to do, but it will be much easier without staring at my little pony!" Rainbow Dash grunted.

"Lo, lay softly upon it, cubicle sugar," Applejack droned while pumping the left arm. "All the Mauve Pie's work with another system check all fluids just like it!"

"And it's that hoof job, of assuring run to this depth and origin together, thank you so far, you imbecile horse of farm!" Rainbow Dash held her breath.

Apple Brandy can come up with that final word spastic the Rainbow feeling? The Rainbow is not sure she has no idea how Apple Brandy could know that she visited her in the hospital in a coma state girl friends many times. The Rainbow as if the walls were closing, no, she is purple claustrophobic, while she is in addition to several tons of water trying to at all times the Stephen of the Magneting rice husk crushing emotional sort of feeling the pressure perhaps.

"I can ask a little more juice to come?!" Rainbow Dash grumbled.

"I extracted as for most healing life fluid, I can!" Fluttershy stammered from where she sat in the heart of the sea serpent. "Oh, if only he could restore the love and joy whether has become such a huge beast in the chest in a vacuum!"

"Fluttershy, please not now challenged by dual-nature of the tasks of our time!" Twilight Sparkle grumbled. "Celestia and Luna have a pursuit, sent us, we must not fail! Equestria fate – and not only that, or even the entire universe – depends on that amphibian of victory and alone at this belch!"

Fluttershy sighed, gazing lonesomely into the steamy depths of her chamber.

Most importantly for the Twilight, Twilight slowly becoming a beast-like creatures, they were sent to depths of the Demon Lance, she felt female dog. What is the cause for this? Infernal dark tarnished heroes' most respected leaders of the soul? At least the Rainbow has reason to be angered easily, considering the fact that most Stephen of the Magenting movement relies on a suit, her cute cute body, while the Twilight? Twilight has become erect brain and no heart, but very dark to lonely and scary feeling. Fluttershy just wanted to once again hold Angels – Angel Bunny, not evil Burning Angel from the combustion of the universe Angel.

"Hark horses!" Pinkie Pie sing-songed. "Predict what mine loins yearn in the doing!"

Applejack groaned. "Severely? The moment's arrival?"

Twilight spat, "What you should past partake before the took off a rodent spit spell ago on the honor and integrity of the glorious mission to save entire Equestria from plunging body Burning Angel!"

"Awwwwww..." Pinkie Pie pouted, her ears folding.

Mauve Tart horse really loves blueberry cinnamon toast you can spread all over and still not lose the sweet taste of the jam type. When the cold winter day just muzzle warming bite before shooting, prompting her foot tingling made it, and she giggles like a little girl inside, first time riding an electric Hippo. Hippos are stupidly fat, perhaps because they do not have tiny toothless alligator, Mauve Tart, the thinking been. And then dove again deserve to be known as the "winged rats," since they do not like to eat cheese. If you jump in the Equestria everypony once, will swing the world? Her left eyebrow feel itchy. When was the last time she ate something?

"It hungries mine. Possess the strawberries within that?"

"Shhhh!" Twilight Sparkle's hissing voice reverberated down the serpent's inner chambers. "Inert beseech us, particular horses! The Mareiana trench arrives ours!"

"Consequently, speedily congruent be!" Rarity exclaimed.

"Caution that beckons, Rare," Applejack murmured. "Slowly the stroke. We don't drift to bother copious water and as early as to abandonment the heroic stance with."

"Apple Brandy is right, horse particulates!" Twilight exclaimed. "The Rainbow, slow that which thrusts in!"

"Capitalize, Princess!"

"Mauve Tart, preparatory the emergency junction of dyanmics! Ready to bite weapons with heroic!"

"Okay the donkey Loki!"

"Fluttershy..."

"I'm previously levitating, half-queen," Fluttershy said in a wilted voice. She reached above herself and pulled at a lever or two. "Diminish that heart towards vote. Crimson prepared artificial adrenaline."

"To sprint a silent, slide deep," Twilight cooed, her purple eyes squinting through the portholes as bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles wafted across the scaled snout of the diving serpent.

For minutes, the Six Elemental pilots of the Stephen of the Magneting clung to their posts, listening to the silence between the ghostly pings of the vigilant sonar. When nearly an hour had drawn by, it was Rainbow Dash who spoke up first.

"Full of lingering upon, timeless!" her voice cracked. "We caught with jitter and lance!"

"I do not believe that there is nothing that we can thrash properly or seize, cubicle sugar," Applejack said.

"Shhhh!" Twilight Sparkle leaned forward and flipped a switch. "Actualize, each pony, I birth Monster's Light!"

With a metallic clanking sound, the eyes of the Stephen of the Magneting turned on, shining two bright beams in front of it. Through the murky depths, the spotlights illuminated coral reefs, craggy rock clusters, and—finally—an arrangement of marble columns.

"Gentle sky booths!" Rarity gasped, staring at a flickering monitor broadcasting the footage above her. "Is that...?"

"Affirmative," Twilight said with a nod. "We have reached Oatlantis was abandoned on the outskirts of evil in the city. If we were to purchase Demon Lancer the Depths of in justice, we conceive to slither with negative hasty time ago."

"And in the air, intercept the burning Angel, I guess boot kid," said Applejack.

"Indeed. The Rainbow, swim. We entered as deep as Mareiana one step further as you try muster bait."

"Grip anon, casual friendshipping!" Pinkie Pie chanted, gazing up at her blinking instruments. "I ponder for detected some movement on this spinning the green stuff!"

"Sonar it?!" Twilight gasped from inside the serpent's skull. "What shape it kindly?"

"Escaping my brain bone!" Pinkie Pie squinted. "It looks sneezing like a giant grape fruit floating for pool of it and even tinier prune! Hey, courtyard of Twilight! Grape fruit at school swimming? I am afraid that in kindergarten foot and remember this lesson is too busy painting!"

"Uhm... female horse ladies?" Fluttershy panted harder and harder as the steam built up to a burning point in her chamber. "I cannot coral the adrenaline sewage!"

"Particulate the pony girl, passive below!" Twilight grabbed her controls and tilted the head of the Stephen of the Magneting down. "I rotate the Leviathan Lamp of fate ships skulls and whitening agents can get a better view!"

Not long after she uttered that, a stupidly huge lantern fish appeared from the depths, its iron-thick jaws lunging towards the Elemental Six's vessel.

"Aaaaaugh!" Twilight shrieked. "Slip that escape! Darting!"

"Inquisitive Nelson!" Applejack shouted, swinging her arm to punch the gigantic fish.

The monster took the brunt of the massive purple knuckles. Its lantern dangled back and forth, built up heat, and fired a burning stream of energy at the scaled husk of the Stephen of the Magneting.

"Ouch!" Fluttershy yelped as bursts of steam erupted all around her. "Pain! It resembles it plumply!"

"Blessing the silk worm! Look at things!" Rarity stammered as she compensated with titanic dog paddles on her end of the vessel. "It enlarges the diaper scary!"

"It enlarges diaper dead!" Rainbow Dash growled. "Make it closer I can blow it tails!"

"Negatory! We did this adjacent to books!" Twilight shouted. "Mauve Tart! Win bombs!"

"Flaming skull missiles of death is fountain coming!" Pinkie giggle-snorted as she slapped her hoof over a glowing red button. "Yaay! Burst limit!"

With whirring noises, the nostrils of the sea serpent opened with twirling apertures, and a pair of torpedoes flew out, propelled forward with a burst of bubbles. They flew into the side of the gigantic lantern fish, exploding the beast from the inside out. Streams of blood and coiled intestines rocketed past the piloted serpent's Leviathan Lights.

"Woooo interjection!" Rainbow Dash shouted. "Eat their salad with some toast, your Friday afternoon dinner special! Yeah!"

"Did... did it do itself?" Rarity stammered, her mane a frayed mess.

"I visualize little parchment thereabouts," Twilight said, gazing out the twin portholes. "Reaching minimum, no parchment possessing the breathing!" She smiled down the twisting, churning chamber of the mechanized serpent. "Congratulatory by righteous anger, pony girls! We've over lived the first demon! Honor and integrity!"

"Honor and integrity!" the others chanted.

"Paraphrase..." Pinkie Pie squinted at the sonar. "Beckon, Twilight?"

"Confirmed, Mauve?"

"Remember the grape berries--big and small – in schools, it cherished earlier, please?"

"What with they and them?"

"Well, looks like and other people in there, unless the whole sonar screen vomited to be green! I mean... snkkktt--heeheehee! imagine that!"

Twilight's portholes filled with gaping jaws from the darkness. The Princess sunk back in her seat and shrieked. "All the poles, reinforce for impacted!"

The school of gigantic Lantern Fish converged on the Stephen of the Magneting, biting onto whatever piece of the purple scaled hull their teeth could find. They collectively weighed the mechanized beast down, no matter how hard Rainbow Dash shook and thrashed to loosen their grip with the Vessel of Destiny's tail. At last, a giant barricuda emerged from the murky depths, tore through a marble column or two, and hurled itself like a missile towards the upper chest of the Stephen of the Magneting.

"Ooooh! Visualize perpendicular the other!" Pinkie Pie pointed at the sharp spike that was slicing its way across the sonar screen. "It is molded like a quill of feathers! Heehee! I would spit to interrogate whether it breathes to tickle us!"

The thing's jaws bore straight through the hull, ripping its way into the auxiliary compartment where its teeth clamped over Pinkie Pie's bloody rag of a body. It then dragged itself back out, pulling the earth pony's twitching pink limbs with it, as frigid cold seawater gushed into the compartment. Swiftly, thick metal sheets slapped shut to contain the flood, silencing the chaos and giving way to the startled shrieks of the ponies above and below.

"Mauve Tart!" Rarity sobbed. "Electron chaaaaaaaarge!"

Twilight Sparkle shuddered as the flood barricade slapped shut beneath her. Stifling back a sob, she spoke into the radio intercom to her right. "NEIGHRV headquartering, this is Princess the Twilight Sparkling. Laughter Elements fall down. I say it again. Laughter Element perambulate, and I were apart from Stephen of the Magneting booth lounge!!"

Inside the underground control center, Princess Celestia slumped to her haunches, her features pale as a cold shiver ran across her rippling mane. "Fuchsia Assignment is the first to die."

Luna gulped. "But she'll be the last time?"

"Elemental Sixth!" Celestia boldly shouted, her jaw tight. "Continue your mission to uptight, and retrieve the Demon Lance drunk!"

Back in the Stephen of the Magneting, Applejack and Rarity looked across the dripping wet space between them.

"Did you ear hear?" Applejack stammered.

Rarity sniffled. "You translate Mauve Tart because of the pain and the blood of the drowning uvulate?"

"Contrary, I possess read our mission is still a transport!"

"Yet how that dangles?!" Rarity shrieked. "We're lacerated apart from Twilight crackling!"

"Mauve Tarrrrrrrt..." Fluttershy sobbed into her hooves. "She is singular of collective favorite fool color!"

"Will you horse people propel off it?!" Rainbow Dash frowned, struggling with her wires and sparks and wires. "You haven't noticed, we still have the stupid evil brothers can't wait us! We had to belch our freeway through a Lance!"

"Cursed line!" Applejack nodded with a growl. "Hard come, Rare!" She yanked and pulled and shoved at her levers. "Nnnngh! Proceed us to limb these in kineticism!"

"I'm forcing as solid as enables mine!" Rarity wailed, stuck between sobbing and vomiting.

"Grrrrrgh!" Rainbow's eyes glowed as she summoned more of Fluttershy's adrenaline juice. "Assuredly, Fluttershy! Desperately emulating it!"

"Desist too late to try and why these creatures—"

"Fluttershy, my ears devour around it! Rather, additionally adrenalized! Grrrrr-raaaaugh!" Veins popped in Rainbow's neck as she powered the tail with all her might and concentration. "Mmmmf! Feels like my birthday, my lungs and wasps are hatching pulmonary! Acceptable!"

The courageous pegasus' work didn't go unnoticed. The tail of the Stephen of the Magneting thrashed harder, shaking the lantern fish off as it pushed the gigantic serpent deeper and deeper towards the depths. The Leviathan Light of the cranial unit's eyes flickered on and off, and yet the arms continued swaying, tossing off fish and eel as the Vessel of Destiny approached a wide oceanic plain full of marble columns and alabaster temple ruins.

"Possessed tiny equines..." Twilight Sparkle murmured, hugging herself and shivering. The temperature of her compartment had dropped dramatically since being cut off from the steamy heart. Still, that didn't stop her from peering out the portholes in amazement. "We concrete it! I presentably iris the Lance! You and supply our destiny and righteousness! Oh bless the horizon, Six!"

"I mind the sought specifically object!" Rarity exclaimed, her bright blue eyes locked on a gigantic silver cross embedded in the center of a swirling, cement courtyard laced with seaweed and reefs. "Ooooh! Note how it brights, even in these water folds!"

"Rare, prostitute attention to what becomes you, cubicle sugar!"

"I... can't assist all..." Rarity let go of her levers and cupped her plush, white face as she drooled with awe. "It's... digests mesmer and pretty pretty..."

"Rare!" Applejack hollered from where she pumped at her levers and sweated into her orange suit. "Severely criticize your! You are virus sung with the demon crotch bridge of Oatlantis!"

"Hesitate!" Fluttershy cooed, her eyes wide as she flung a hoof over her instrument panel. "That fails to possess crotch bridge demonically! It's brings another stuff alert!" A soft cry escaped her yellow lips. "It's... it's alive ambrosia! From world meridian beyond!" She sniffled. "A world... just to satisfy our whole universe, we all embrace..." She smiled painfully. "A sphere that fills up from angels."

"Pig bath had displayed it more than the thousanding years ago in that remark with the Second Impact the way of burnt!" Applejack turned once more towards Rarity. "Rare, for cherishing Patrick, will initiate once more the water throwing?! The Rainbow and I grasp inability of singular splash!"

"So... glitter gore..." Rarity shed a tear. "Instead have ejaculated a poet them!" She blinked, sniffing. "Momentarily, uhm, fish ferment frolic your noses?"

CLAMP! A ferocious set of shark jaws bit into the hull, tearing it off its hinges. The right half of the Vessel of Destiny imploded with a spray of bulkheads and purple scales. Rarity flew into the tempest, shrieking.

"Aaaaaaaaiiiieee—blblbllblbllbbllbb!"

"Rare!" Fluttershy wailed.

"What of the dead grass transpired dryly?!" Rainbow Dash shouted.

"The Rare by big old fish go deep!" Applejack hollered.

"Knit it! Pertains her to title of pirate show?!"

"Fluttershy!" Applejack shouted down the body of the Stephen of the Magneting as another metal barricade blocked off the flood of water from the right compartment. "Opening a Rare channel! Inform her to ignition cough her armor!"

"Rare! Rare! Ability is yours to ear canal mine?!" Fluttershy yelped into a dangling microphone. "No matter which forests you, the unicorn necessitates to unfold life lifting breath array!"

Fluttershy's voice came in a muffled, warbling pulse to Rarity's freezing ears. Spitting out bubbles, Rarity nevertheless interpreted the utterance, and she flung both hooves to the collar of her tight suit. A bubble of magic formed around her head, expelling all the water and giving her breathable oxygen.

"Guaaaaaaah!" She inhaled with eyes darting in opposite directions. After a sharp shiver, she gnashed her teeth and swam upright over an abandoned Oatlantean temple. "Ungh! How oppositely fancy with the protons!" Her voice echoed into her magic helmet. "Banner and they do not ascertain in pressure washing more than ten thousanding years before acne?"

"Rare! This is NEIGHRV Central Come!" a speaker built into the unicorn's collar crackled. "We allowed to receive truth of your vomiting the fate fate from snake vessel! This full of right? "

"Of course I can lick a coat over skin alas. Mathematics education rogue is just what you do out of this set of clothes? Garbage bags?" Just then, the mare's ear twitched towards a shrieking sound from below. She turned around, only for a massive barb of exoskeleton to reflect off her magic air bubble. "Under of course, currently that is just flat chested absurd."

THUD! The claw of a giant crab enclosed over her. Shrieking up a vomit of bubbles, the oversized demon crustacean slammed Rarity to the ocean floor and grounded her tiny body to a bloody pulp against the jagged reef.

All of this, of course, Twilight saw from the frigid confines of the Stephen of the Magneting's cranial unit.

"Rare!" she stammered, shivering violently. "You take the fabulous and you die, full-fledged won't even sing you bleed!" With a snarl, she turned her face from the frosted windows and pushed a numb hoof against a big red button. "I know wetly for which I must lightning spit upon the salvation of our mission mission glories!"

The entire chamber shook. Alarm sirens went off, but Twilight ignored them. Pulling at a pair of levers, she activated multiple thrusters all at once. KaPOW!

The grinning skull of the Stephen of the Magneting flew off the hinges attaching it to the sea serpent's shoulders. With a trailing swath of bubbles, it drifted away from the Vessel of Destiny and floated lifelessly before the incoming rush of demonically possessed ocean life.

"We are just of defecating much bargain of weight!" Fluttershy exclaimed. Her eyes searched the console in front of her, and she gasped at a tell-tale strobe of light. "That negative! Twilighting and detachment from extremities that begs Stephen of the Magneting!"

"What in exhibiting?!" Applejack exclaimed.

"Upon my senses it peels, additionally, girl horses!" Rainbow Dash grunted into her wires. "Tail flagellates liberally! Magneting curse Stephen favors more liquidity!"

"And now..." Fluttershy sniffed, bringing a pair of hooves up to her quivering muzzle. "Twilight of the city it starts in the skull of self-destruction mode!"

"Scrkkk! Ninety degrees along the equator, girls!" Twilight's voice chanted over the intercom of the remaining sea serpent mech. "I will bomb barf demons, monsters corpsing your path of deep waves of the Demon Lance! I die, limping mantenance the honor and the integrity of the Justice of our mission meal!"

"Oh Twilight..." Applejack sighed with a melancholic smile. "Thereas brave brave unicorn woman. Equestria suit ferry you faithful servants to the end. Think about what you give up your glow pasta for glory and foam."

"I inhaled you with azimuth, my soldiers, my iron beetles, my friend book." Twilight's voice sobbed for joy. "When it rebounds you to Princess Skirts Cosmic, tell her that I organ growth for her more than I organ growth currently in pertaining to anygod else—"

"Talk has limit dung!" Rainbow Dash snarled, bucking at her web of wires. "Zoop!"

Under her administrations, the Stephen of the Magneting spun around, twirled towards the cranial unit, and kicked the orange-maned head with a swift slam of the tail. The thing rolled along a curtain bubbles—carrying along Twilight's scream—until it landed dead-center in the heart of the marauding school of murderous sea creatures. Two seconds and a flash of light later, the skull of the Vessel of Destiny exploded in a brilliant pulse of nuclear energy. Water evaporated in a pure sphere, then immediately refilled the super-heated vacuum. The resulting thunder sent ripples of distorted liquid soaring in every direction. The headless Stephen of the Magneting thrashed and paddled until it floated upright, staring down an unimpeded path towards the bright Lance.

"Cubicle sugar?!" Applejack snarled down the chambers of the hollow sea serpent. "You religiously decimate waiting moment for speech and adorable worship, verily?"

"Any pony will feline dime forget, we have a save that worldly?!" Rainbow Dash yanked at several wires so that the tip of the tail pointed at the Lance. "Our goal were you sexy rooster! Let us to grab and throw!"

Fluttershy sniffled. "Is. Ever might as something shave." Tears ran down her face. "For midnight glowing albatross corn..."

"Proton overflow! Present to me further adrenalize! Come on it!"

Fluttershy did as ordered. As the life juice flew down the inner Stephen tubings, Rainbow thrashed the tail while Applejack pumped the remaining arm for counterbalance. It didn't take long for them to navigate the floating field of dismembered fish heads and amphibious entrails and reach their destination. As soon as they arrived, however, a bright golden glow emanated from the patch of rock where the Lance had been lodged for ten thousand years.

"Geography's parcels!" Applejack exclaimed, gasping at the sight being broadcasted to her on the monitor. "And what accompanies the shiny dress?!"

"Estrogen are upon this, vessels spotting?!" Fluttershy exclaimed, breathless. "I... I feel it in the air, when I spotlighted at it so muchly!"

"Yeah, ado?!" Rainbow Dash grumbled. "Let us seize and Lances have been fired to heaven trough!"

"Grgggrrgggh!" Applejack snarled, fighting her controls as sparks jumped from her console. "I want to catch it! Knitted purple hand but snakes do not close, damnably!"

"It does not come near the moan?!" Rainbow Dash's voice cracked. "Is yellow river stop you or what?!"

"Scrkkk! Vessel of Destiny, this relates NEIGHRV Headquartering in hark bark! What problem the moment seems actually?"

"Are negative gift wrap thereupon energetic readings, Princess Celestia?!" Fluttershy exclaimed. "Sources of energy are cocooning Lances and hinder us from the scratch it! I know it sounds ghost fart, but I flounce like I nuzzled it yestermonth!"

Back at NEIGHRV Headquartering, Princess Celestia gasped.

Luna looked at her. "What abounds, elk sister?"

"That is no communist space station golden light," Princess Celestia said, bowing her head so that her serious eyes were obscured by serious shadows. "Effects this is nothing less than the second pain of anguished ghost biting the kill more than ten thousanding years ago by space mongrel spirit!"

"Scrkk—The pain of anguished pony ghost biting?!" Fluttershy's voice stammered over the gasping voice of dozens of equines at their computer stations. "You edutain..."

"Yarn..." Celestia raised her face with glinting tears in the electric light. "They panda to their terrible explosions weapons, making the gold farm Demon Lance the new habitats. We can't use Demon Lance, as long as they remain the bondage with it space."

On board the Vessel of Destiny, Fluttershy gasped with an epiphanous flicker of lucidity in her eye. "They... they need to moist love of dear nuzzle." She gulped. "Only with love in they loosen their spirit limbs!"

"What spits you, cubicle sugar?!" Applejack asked.

The pegasus was already unbuckling from the plush seat from the center of the Stephen of the Magneting's heart. "I have to flail extra there and give them a hug! A mental pony hug!"

"What?!" Rainbow Dash cackled. "Fluttershy, no! You are spirit ill!"

"It is not crazy horse! Werewolf upon fate! Destiny is destiny!" Fluttershy grinned with a golden sheen as her tears reflected the aura outside. "Angels and demons needs cheese solutions, of it, I saucer bait!"

"But deep grave your feather head if out there she menstruates too lengthily!" Applejack's green eyes flashed to a monitor on her left. "Reading another college demon fin creatures bubbling this harkening sound!" She gulped. "Bringing forth the last terracotta phallus of Oatlantis!"

"Then location of the doing we!" Rainbow Dash shouted. "We let Fluttershy spirit Demon Lance a boost, and if it works to their spirit drums, Apple Brandy, awesome and she will be pushed down to Stephen of Magneting to quell Burning Angel space!"

"Auditorial blueprints!" Applejack grunted with a nod. "Fluttershy, cubicle sugar, you shimmy before the advent of the toss toss!"

"I bake no promises in this mind oven!" And Fluttershy slammed the air hatch door shut behind her.

Seconds later, she propelled herself from the chest of the Vessel of Destiny, spreading her suited wings out so that she glided effortlessly towards the temple floor of Oatlantis where the Lance lay in wait.

As she made her submerged flight, the rest of the sea serpent twirled to face the incoming wave of monstrosities.

"Caribbean handshake, Apple Brandy, linear upon yours and mine, female that is not canine!" Rainbow Dash flexed her limbs in the center of the net of sparkling wires. "Let us proceed upon the karma sprint!"

Applejack took a deep breath. "Trained at Equestria and Apple's future. But mainly Apple."

"Yaaaaaaaaaugh!" Rainbow Dash shouted.

With a burst of water, the Stephen of the Magneting soared towards the aquatic legion of demons. The two ponies thrashed the Vessel's remaining limbs about. Purple claws and scales slashed the throats out from beneath giant piranhas. They kicked holes in the chests of killer whales and ripped the tentacles off of giant squids. At last, they ripped out the spine from a plesiosaur and used it as a whip, ripping apart enormous mollusks and spilling blood and ink everywhere.

"It's of zero application!" Applejack shouted, sweating amidst the sparks and intermittent sprays of seawater. "Outer abundance of uncountable fish polynumerics! The hull is waist sashing!"

"Peanuts to the metal eggshell!" Rainbow Dash snarled. "They in total manage the future for reaching Fluttershy and Lance until null time deflowers!"

"Possum brew!" Applejack hollered. "We need to go to the help! We Canada doughnut on our lone summary!"

The earth pony's green eyes teared up as she shivered in a brief moment of lucid fear.

Apple Brandy's first thought was her mother and her mother and her mother's touch, and almost anything to do with breath, that's not her father. Of orchards and popping of popcorn and a small fireplace and maybe travel to athletic or two long walks. Her mother was always with her, and she was never with her, she knew she was talking to her. Start to finish herself. This is because of the love. Is Apple.

Just then, Applejack's ears twitched, for a strangely familiar voice was crackling over the intercom.

"Scrkkk! You're never alone, ponies! Nor are you forgotten! For the Green Crusader is here!"

Applejack gasped, her emerald eyes flying open. "That vocal lloyd! Is it..."

Rainbow gawked at a monitor suspended above her wires. "...Lyra Heartstrings?!"

"Dear friends, when did music begin? Was it with a missile launcher?"

KABOOM! A patch of demon fish exploded into murky blood as the green unicorn swam her way from behind a mountain of coral. Only, she wasn't a unicorn...

"Lyra!" Applejack exclaimed, squinting in shock at the monitor feed. "Your legs are happy hole!"

Rainbow gulped. "Then it translates the Green Crusader into—"

"That is an affirmative!" Lyra flicked her translucent fins as the fully exposed seapony made its way towards the edge of the underwater battleground. "This is not even the form most final!" She loaded another missile into her bazooka and let it fly.

P-POW! A blue whale took it straight to the chest, leaking blood and sinew. Lyra swam through the hole in its guts and posed dramatically in a pair of crossbeaming lights.

"Lyra Heartstrings! Unsung Hero of Land and Waves no more!"

Deep in NEIGHRV Headquartering, Luna and Celestia gasped at the staticky imagery that the Stephen of the Magneting was broadcasting.

"Lyra Heartstrings!" The Princess of the Night smiled in both awe and shock. "It was just dancing as the prophets! Angels and demons has flapped deep into the accursed loo!"

"Yardstick..." Celestia nodded, wiping a tear from her pale muzzle. "But is it edible to be sufficient for complete the most dilated of destiny?"

"Your Inebriated!" A pony shouted. "Decimal minutes until Third Impact!" The computer operator pointed at a satellite image of the burning projectile approaching the upper atmosphere. "Global turbulence smokes the sky paper!"

As a low rumble filled the subterranean headquarters, startling Cheerilee's foals into yelping out of tune, the alicorn sisters saluted the screens above them.

"Proliferate Honor and Integrity, Lyra Heartstrings!"

Along the fringes of the battlefield, the transformed seapony took a deep breath, her gills rustling. "Yes! Honor! Integrity! And now..." She pulled out a golden harp. "...Melody!"

"What in Samuel's inferno does it of doing, that which is crazy, that which is a crazy horse fish?!" Applejack shouted.

"Lending you the hand! The ultimate hand!" Lyra's teeth showed as she yelled bubbles into the void. "With this music, I summon Unit Zero! Your partner in this time of adversity! The key to our salvation!"

She played a few simple notes. The music penetrated the depths, causing the rampaging demon fish to pause in momentary terror. The coral reef shook as a mound bore through the upper layers of the earth's crust. Then, with a violent explosion of rock and crystalline sediment, a gigantic figure burst out from the ocean's floor, dislodging marble temples and other chunks of Oatslantean architecture.

Once the golem was summoned, Lyra gestured towards the emerging, bipedal figure. "Ladies and gentlecolts, I, the Green Crusader, present to you the Neckbeardzord! Champion of the depths!"

"EXALIBUR!" The giant naked golem thrashed his arms through the warzone and yelled, his red whiskers flailing beneath a pair of glowing green eyes. Bubbles strategically frothed around his crotch as he then stomped forward, running underwater at literally breathless speed. "PAIN AND RAGE AND CHEESE!" He flew fist first into the demonic school of fish, tearing several razor-finned groupers into chunks and then biting into the flesh of a flailing tiger shark.

"That works as of mine to carbon!" Rainbow Dash shouted. "Apple Brandy?!"

"We have none get off this train upon room!" Applejack blurted with a smirk.

Schiiiiing! With a glint of holy light, both the golem and the Stephen of the Magneting posed back to back in the center of the twirling fish army.

"Yes!" Lyra shouted, giving her harp a final strum as she gestured towards the scene. "It's as the goddesses intended! Bipeds and ponies and fish! Fighting side by side! Bring glory to the grave of ages!"

"Going tenaciously!" Rainbow shouted, kicking at the wires.

"FRIENDSHIP IS DRAMA!" The Neckbeardzord launched into the fray with a warlusting cry.

The ocean floor had become a bloodbath. The Stephen of the Magneting smashed several jellyfish together while the Neckbeardzord piledrove a sperm whale into the reefs. The sea serpent uppercutted a giant sawfish, dislodged its barb, and tossed it to the golem who then used it to decapitate several saltwater crocodiles with a single swing. The Neckbeardzord kicked a narwhal in the groin and joined the Vessel of Destiny as both titans collectively suplexed the whimpering demon beast through a collapsing temple.

Meanwhile, at the Demon Lance of the Depths, Fluttershy had finally pony-paddled her way to the base. She swam into the golden aura, her helmeted eyes following the incandescent trails of each pixie-like strobe of light.

"Oh, you ragged, impoverished karma keys," she cooed. "Talk within my. Tell horse nose of that pain which it salt bakes about..." She spread her arms with a gentle smile. "I dripping flower for alleviate your pain."

The golden orbs collected around her far swifter than she had anticipated. But, instead of gasping, she felt a sense of calm. She cooed, closing her eyes with a gentle flutter as the aura transferred from the giant slender cross and into her equine body. After a few seconds, she gasped, and her eyes began glowing with alien luminosity.

"Of coupling moist, it takes up so many nerve baskets thusly," Fluttershy chanted in a voice that was her own and yet wasn't. "Angels and demons are the same spit. They climaxed a long time ago, the Earth, they squirrel fenced it. This is the first time. But then the spirit of the creators left, as a result of their descendants to temporarily stain on this loin. But when they returned, the star children forget their parents, and the resulting confusion and the Second Impact of the war of waves and suds."

She floated upwards, spreading her arms as her body swam the length of the giant silver Lance.

"I am filled with brain bulbs and understanding! Spirit only wanted to be free moth from this prison! They don't want to have the same thing happened to their ancestors happened to their sons and daughters and ancestor sisters. Only the starting point is the end and the end is just the beginning. Angels and demons have to become one, or else risk a Fourth Impact because the third shock will come at the end, begin, end and beginning and ending and beginning of rebirth and death!"

"Hey Apple Brandy!" Rainbow Dash shouted, sweating into the forest of wires as she thrashed the purple tail through wave after wave of attacking demon spawn. "Do you ear hole any that Fluttershy river rapids whenceforth?! The radio has fallen down the bamboo hole!"

"To find the cubicle sugar, but it's hard to cumulonimbus with all those bubbles and blood—" She suddenly gasped and yelled at the monitor. "Neckbeardzord! Upon your sixty!"

"NO MORE CEASE AND DESIST!" The golem spun, only to have a giant mouth-frothing sailfish skewer its neck down the center. "BLARRGHGLLGHGLLG—DOES NOT LOVE AND TOLERATE THIS!" It was too late. All it took was a single flick of the massive sailfish's neck, and the skull popped off at the beardline. KRAACKK!

"Unit Zero!" Lyra gasped from where she swam just above a coral ridge. "You were so faithful and fat..."

"Tiger eight! What playing now does it attempt our run?!" Rainbow Dash snarled. "Fluttershy's frothing Mrs. Gibbers and our beat 'em up spouse falls down stiff stiff!"

"Not entirely!" Lyra shouted with a teeth-gritting expression. "Stephen of the Magneting! You must perform fusion with the body of the Neckbeardzord!"

"Balky?!" Applejack gasped.

"It is the only solution!" Lyra exclaimed. "Only with the Vessel of Destiny and Unit Zero combined to form the Magnetzord will you have the energy to toss the Demon Lance of the Depths back into the galactic reaches!"

"She is probably apple hasn't any beneath a barrel, cubicle sugar, but she arrives remarkably turgid!" Applejack said.

"But even how it do?!" Rainbow Dash flung her forelimbs in disbelief. "Look at the hydroelectric barrier of thing! Doesn't consequent the brain to see how Stephen of the Magneting can french kiss your!"

Applejack took a deep, deep, deep, deep breath. "It is about then..." She flipped a lever, slamming shut a metal slab between the arm compartment and the rest of the vessel. "Such lengths, cubicle sugar..."

"Huh?!" Rainbow Dash instantly whimpered, gazing up the hollow of the sea serpent with glistening eyes. "Applejack! Electron particle! Don't fill the hero!"

"Upon the uterus I had made one..." She sniffled and put on a smug smirk. "I'm repairing the grave as saintly!" Slam! Her hoof flew over a red button.

KAPOW! The left arm of the Stephen of the Magneting flew off its purple host body. It sailed towards the quivering torso of the Neckbeardzord, punching several drooling dolphins along the way. When at last it approached Unit Zero's body, it spun around so that its wrist-socket approached the gaping hole at the golem's neck.

"Lyra, deer tracks, you're needed for detour signs along the next turn of this, vocally!"

"Understood!" Lyra turned to look at the thrashing torso and tail of the Stephen of the Magneting. "Rainbow Dash! You still have the heart and tail of the Vessel of Destiny! Go to the Lance where Fluttershy is!"

"Alas... something in doing?!" Rainbow Dash shouted.

"Estimated it to be sure to put that knitted thing in the sky to stop Burning Angel, cubicle sugar, into Magnetzord!" Applejack returned over the radio waves as she used the purple fingers of the robot hand to swim into position. "You and lavender tail wrapped around Lance as the clay something for scaring off the grip slip!"

"But Apple Brandy...

"You and my you both know that frog what we enscriptioned upon the being, endearing infant!" Applejack sniffed. "As applied Twilight and overage."

Rainbow Dash gritted her teeth as her eyes turned misty. "Not at, you stupid, jaunty pony..."

"What that brings?!"

Rainbow Dash growled, replacing her tears with a pulsing temple. "Just cook sure your practice that antacid and balls arm!"

Applejack closed her eyes.

This is what she wanted when it comes to the Rainbow forth the last thing she wants to make it sweet and fragrant like in many apple orchards in the summer breeze, only he's deep in the water and the wind will have been their only sob produced, in another and they certainly didn't give whimpered smoke.

"Knit farting!"

Rainbow Dash sighed.

Her life, Pegasus does not know how to put into words, she labored for Apple Brandy's feelings. If only she can keep her feathers and not with her tongue, then maybe she'll have one thousanding's poems, and all this Gold Star award-winning double-edged sword of freckles and red hair ribbons her sweat and the fallen leader is end of the hoof for a sweaty night of tossing and turning, guilty cry a shower corner comes lightly.

"Stupid panhandler with salt!" Rainbow Dash growled as she spun the tail and heart around. "Fluttershy humps the weapon as I die for you!"

"I wouldn't snort it which otherwink!" Applejack grunted. "Lyra?"

"Think happy thoughts!" The seapony gestured with her fins from afar. "Now lower! Activate gravitational couplings!"

"Hence alike?" Applejack pulled a lever. Several metal clamps merged with the gaping throathole of the Neckbeardzord. "Graaaaaaaulghulguhghglghl!" the earth pony's freckles lit up with sparkling energy.

"I said happy thoughts!" Lyra shouted above the bubbly expanse. "You are fusing with Unit Zero's central spirit spine! The pneumatic motors of neurosis will bash your brains to bits if you don't perform fusion precisely!"

"Downvote..." Applejack heaved, her gaping mouth strobing with bolts of electricity as they bounced between her molars. "...downvote, this is attitude of the necessity personal. I see the clarity with one millennium falcon. I think one millennium falcon cricket hair! I spectacle the ghosts between the beams of the walls and beyond!"

Her eyes flickered wide.

Those frolicking through the orchard for a hoof dollop. Margarine gnat kisses. Freshly holocaust dumpling sings. Break of the mattresses in the spring sunshine in the past linen. Bubble bath day after the show. Blue eyes, perspiration, and singing songs of the wind.

"Mother..." Applejack's eyes lit up.

Outside, the hand of the Stephen of the Magneting closed into a fist.

"Mother... I skin within your skin! You construct my insides!"

The golem's body lifted up and up, standing with locked limbs before the looming cloud of angry fish incubi, succubi, and minnows.

"You construct my insides with consistence!" Applejack giggled like a filly, her eyes lighting up. "Never the moon did lick you off mine! Grnnnnghhh! Ponyyyyy overwhelllmiiiiiiiinnng!"

Lyra slumped on her fins at the edge of the coral reef. She watched as the cranial fist of the serpent hand glowed brighter than the sun. Her eyes teared a saline solution into the rippling currents around her. "It's so beautiful..." She cooed. "Do you see it, NEIGHRV? The Magnetzord has been born."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!" Applejack piloted the golem with a berserk yell into the cloud of fish. Every punch produced blood and every kick produced organic effluence as she tore the amphibious army limb from limb. "APPLE SAUCE!" She grabbed fists full of sea creatures and grinded them to a pulp against the ocean floor. "RAAAAAAAUGH! EVEN WITHOUT THE APPLE STEM I HAVE ENOUGH POWER TO KILL ALL OF YOU VARMINTS!"

She dive-kicked through a school of devil fish, backhanded a hammerhead shark, and did a spinning lariat on an oversized sea cucumber.

"HRAAAAAUGH! TWENTY SECONDS PER FLOUNDER! YOU AND ME, MOTHER! LET'S MOSEY!"

She headbutted an elephant seal, tore its skin off, and used it to drape several demon penguins into a net, pounding them against temples, marble columns, and jets of thermal mud.

In the meantime, Rainbow Dash was swiftly tail-thrashing her way from the fray, controling what best resembled a giant squirming sliver of purple scales.

"Imbecile knitted underwater flatulence mission, it has been beckoned to god horse," she griped.

At last, she stopped bucking against the wires, gasping at a sight before her.

"Fluttershy!" Rainbow Dash's yelped with quivering eyes. "What have the coming smells?!"

"I am kinetic!" Fluttershy hollered, her body reaching the criss-cross of intersecting silver at the tip of the lance. "One is solid thrust thorn between the dead and the living soul and fluid!" Her body drifted back, forelimbs spread in the golden glow like a Neighvana album cover. "The Third Impact is me! Blistering kindness activate!" The pulsing orbs flew into her as she became one with the spirits. Her suit exploded, exposing her to the frigid depths.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!" Rainbow Dash screamed in abject terror, causing the monitors around her station to crack.

In the meantime, Fluttershy smiled her last smile... before her muzzle melted. Her skin peeled away as her muscles spread out, ballooning into a giant white mass of angelic ectoplasm that was immediately crucified to the giant Lance. Seven eyes peered out from her skull, rolling back as they danced between thoughts and burps of bloody agony.

It was her fate, she thought with seven brain lumps, swept from the Earth, and seraph in the body part of merged into the arms of both age and fate of sacrifice to slap Nephilim out. Her equine animals everywhere and finally firing bloodstreak angelic hosts champion Eden final hoof prints on the edge of the atmosphere.

"Fluttershy! Don't of defecating it, it owl not to fizz!" Rainbow Dash thrashed at the controls, but as soon as she made contact with the lance, the purple scales of the Vessel of Destiny wrapped several times around its silver stalk, turning into a handle. The pegasus gasped, dangling awkwardly in a black void as her compartment expanded and expanded. "Cease bricking, Fluttershy! Is still a piece of you antarctic! Forgotten that not kind of seductive kiss! You don't need to cream fill a Third Impact! You can business cart our friend! You can always business cart our friend!"

A heavenly song entered the bulkheads of the Stephen of the Magneting. Ghostly naked pegasi in the yellow form of Fluttershy drifted down from every black pocket of the metal womb. They swam towards Rainbow Dash, bunching around the sticky-webbe'd pony as their grins lit up the electrical miasma enveloping her. With birdlike shrieks, they cooed repeatedly, their eyes like loose marbles over pale white muzzles.

"Yay!" "Yaaay!" "Yaaaay!" "Yay!" "Yaaaay!" "Yayyyy!"

"Guhhh! Fluttershy! Beatles song! Beatles songgggg!" Rainbow Dash flinched as the feathers and the limbs and the smiles and vaporous breaths crowded all around her. She clenched her eyes as she fought with the control wires now binding her to the blackness. "Mustn'tflyaway!" she chanted. "Mustn'tflyaway! Mustn'tflyaway! Mustn'tflyaway! I have no coward! I fear little death icicle!" Her eyes flew open.

Past the crowd of smiling Fluttershy clones, she saw the faint image of a monitor broadcasting the Magnetzord in its last bloody battle.

"Apple Brandy!" Rainbow Dash shouted. "Apple Brandy! Lance storm! Lance storm upon now!"

Meanwhile, the Magnetzord had an orca in its grip and was slamming it repeatedly against a temple ceiling. "APPLES!" Thud! "TO APPLES!" Thuddd! "TO APPLES!" Thuddddd!

"Apple Brandyyyyyyyyy!"

The Magnetzord spun around. Chiiing! Its polished skull-knuckles reflected the Demon Lance of the Depths—now transformed by the golden aura into the Angel Lance of the Depths.

"HUTT!"

The massive golem leapt over the remaining legion of demon fish, gripped the purple-shaped handle, spun, and threw the razor-sharp cross skyward, carrying it, Rainbow Dash, and the nebulously crucified blob of Fluttershy up into the depths. Immediately afterwards, every surviving leviathan of the battlefield pounced on the bipedal mech, ripping it to shreds pulling out its synthetic intestines.

Lyra gasped, covering her face as she shuddered all over.

"Electrons!" Rainbow Dash shouted. "Apple Brandyyyyy—" Soon, all she could see was bubbles and yellow feathers.

As the Lance sailed beyond sight, the demon fish spread apart, dragging the entrails of Unit Zero along with it. Alone in her cockpit, and wincing all over with electrical energy, Applejack covered one side of her wincing face as she reached a single hoof towards the fading monitor looming above her, flanked with invading seawater.

"Buck... you all," she hissed, spitting up blood and foam. "Buck you all... b-buck... you all... b-buck you all... b-buck—"

Her forelimb suddenly split down the middle. Milliseconds later, Unit Zero exploded, sending chunks of metal and synthetic life juice spilling all over the floor of Oatlantis.

Lyra shuddered, gazing towards the swirling bubbles that marked the trail of the Lance's throw. "All hope now rests with the final toss of destiny..."

With a mighty splash of water, the projectile in question exited the ocean surface. Several gasping ponies on the decks of an Equestrian naval armada turned to watch its mighty ascent. The sky had become a burning red canvas at this point, and the Lance sailed towards the highest, hottest point. Soon, from the perspective of everypony watching along the shorelines of the continent below, the thrown object had become one with the flicker of the incoming astronomical body.

"Princess of Sea Lice!" a pony shouted in the heart of NEIGHRV as one by one the computers went static. "Navy Lance insight to sailing to the sky! They report large organic mass tree frog the agenda airborne!"

"What is this mouth avalanche?!" Princess Celestia shouted.

"We can no longer panther the sweeps of that, Your Drunk Tone!" the pony whimpered as the entire headquarters went black. "From the resonance energy is off the rice lines! All skip stop feature!"

"It snows the same gasp ten thousanding years ago, attract Second Impact," Luna said. "All we badger upon is the waiting."

Princess Celestia took a deep breath and bowed her head. Everypony was silent, save for the whimpering of foals and the subsequent lulling shush of Cheerilee's voice.

All the while, Rainbow Dash saw nothing but golden light. She felt the wires dissolving around her. Her consciousness drifted back and forth, as did her body. The black womb around her took form, and soon the remaining hull of the sundered Stephen of the Magneting had become a cocoon. With glowing yellow light, the Vessel of Destiny merged with the crucified mass of the Lance. By the time it exited the earth's atmosphere, the silver cross had become the spinal column to a gigantic bright gold pegasus.

An eternity drifted by in an instance.

When Rainbow Dash's eyes opened, she saw a sheen of fog from her very own breath. She sucked her lungs in, and the fog cleared, revealing stars from beyond the translucent curve of her suit's magnetic helmet. She figured that it must have erected itself while she was unconscious. But that had to mean that there was a hull breach of some sort.

Operating her suit's thrusters, she found that she was floating weightlessly between two masses. Rotating about, she stared at burning equine statue heading straight towards her.

"Ass troll Burning Angel," she muttered.

But then she twirled around...

A giant, three-hundred story naked Fluttershy with golden flesh and platinum feathers grinned straight into her face.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh!" Rainbow Dash hollered in pure terror.

Titan Angel Fluttershy's teeth grinned beyond the limit of her jaws. Her wings spread, blotting out the blue and green swirls of the terran sphere beneath her. She flew in to embrace the Burning Angel, and Rainbow Dash was caught in the middle.

"HAAAAAAA-AAAAUGHHH!" Rainbow Dash's eyes pointed in opposite directions as she clambered and clawed at the magical barrier preventing her from killing herself before this moment could complete itself.

At last, the golden spirit of the living and dying Fluttershy hugged the Burning Angel, and both Agents of Impacts came together at a celestial point of finite being, with Rainbow Dash in the center.

FLASH!

Rainbow Dash winced, curling tighter under the sleeping bag in her apartment. Her ears twitched against the classical music wafting out of the speakers of her Pony Walkmare. She reached the end of an orchestral symphony, and silence reigned between her lingering tinnitus and the perpetual hum of the night.

Just then, a toilet flushed, and a door creaked open. Hoofsteps sounded across the bed, followed by the artificial wind of a body heavily thwomping onto the sleeping bag next to her.

Rainbow Dash opened her eyes. She gasped, her jerking body movement prematurely shoving the Walkmare's casette into rewind.

Applejack lay across from her, half-asleep, her eyes fluttering shut as her fuzzy orange lips made pursing motions.

Rainbow Dash stared at her—wide-eyed—as blood vessels pumped hotly in her ears. She gulped. As the casette finished rewinding, she leaned forward, daring to brush her lips against Applejack's.

No more than five seconds later, the earth pony's jaw flapped open, and a million Lyras swam out, grinning crescent moons.

"Honor and integrity!" "Honor and integrity!" "Honor and integrity!"

"AAAAAAAUGH!" Rainbow Dash clutched bloodily at her skull as rigid red lines danced from her head and pierced the black walls of her obsidian sphere. She punched in a bathroom mirror, jumped into an oncoming train, and strangled a half-naked penguin, all the while screaming and yelling into the swirling black void. "I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!"

Eternity with her breath, death, breathing the Rainbow wants to know whether it is worth all the pain and sorrow just to feel the mother as Apple Brandy must have felt the love of a mother's love is torn from her intestines in quivering biped neckbearded center of the fate of the beast beauty.

Rainbow Dash played the bass fiddle with a deadpan expression. As the trolley rolled and rattled its way towards NEIGHRV headquartering, she gazed dully across the car at goldfish and seaweed drifting past the watertight windows.

Princess Luna is probably wrong, but fortunately, if even for the sport of oil, will feel a person's emotions, because life is a huge cricket fire, even if it's very gory field goal that, no one would think that in addition to the prophets and angels and devils the Second Impact ended ten thousanding eons ago.

"Wait, they pregnated this to harrow?!" Rainbow Dash gasped, tripping over her pleated skirt. She landed on the street corner, spitting out the slice of toasted bread from her mouth. "What squirts it,then?" She folded her skirt back in place, blushing, and scrambled for her book bag. "Between religious or scientific or cultural communities spinning bird kicked?"

That they are inferior, it's everyone. Is predicted, the day's blood and gold, seen since tourism, took place. Is extended and dripping. You're a pawn, but, but you will not just be a memory. We have to clean up the destruction and dirty and purge. Since the first day, it was inevitable in the evening. Jockey Chan always okay. Before you know it you were born because you're my little horse goldening death part of life.

"So abundant slack..." Rainbow Dash crawled out of the tent in the middle of the starlit field and stood in the shadow of two tall stallions in government black suits. "I'm surrounded by it all? Just not awesome womb?"

What is a pony? Elementary a miserable penis of oats. But wadsworth it if you can experience joy and friendship are the same pain.

"Yes, but sisko kid the magical part of Italy." Rainbow Dash hugged herself as she sat on a folded chair in the middle of a dark, dark room. "But I'm bananas if I spell it? I suck a coward, fly away from what is really freaking my worms out."

That would pee possum brew. There is notebook to fear if you dexter's lab all life. There is nothing, if you can all act like damage livers.

"Kissing it!" Rainbow Dash gasped, standing up from the folding chair with wings spread. "I have to destroy through life and death, death through life to destruction and construction are all gold and live and dead like the living dead are dead and living prophecy!"

Pain and pleasure will become one, and you can be happy and sad are sad to happy, you can't have a seed without the Earth and the Earth is naked without water, water is no space. In this gap, if we choose to shine in this gap in the void, but only a luminous glow. Nebulous is the worm upon which we richter scale

"Then I would choose both, and has yet to get done dash. Shine and ineffective, is awesome soup."

Destiny's mission of justice, when? Was first arrival to heaven, upon taking Faust tissue?

"Second Impact and shocks for the Third Impact in ten ticks of awesome flat effects."

As long as a pony will in Equestria be napkin testimony for life in the universe. evidence never dies, the angeling is completehood. Spread friendships, my pony most tiny.

"I am the magic," Rainbow Dash cooed. "I am the awesome." And with that, the glass broke all around her.

A blue sky with swirling clouds flanked several ponies as they clapped and stomped on their hooves.

"Congratulatory!" Pinkie Pie chirped.

"Congratulatory!" Cheerilee smiled.

"Congratulatory!" Princess Celestia and Luna chanted at once.

"Congratulatory!" Rarity elegantly cooed.

"Congratulatory!" Lyra grinned like an idiot.

"Congratulatory!" Twilight Sparkle said.

"Congratulatory!" Applejack and Fluttershy sing-songed.

"Thanks." Rainbow Dash smiled with her eyes shut. "Thank you, everypony." A beat. She blinked her eyes open, and her ears folded. "Buck. Unto the forgetfulness, isn't me?"

FLASH!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!" Rainbow Dash howled in torment as she, Titan Angel Fluttershy, and the Burning Angel become one. The trio burned alive in a horrifying inferno... then continued their plummet towards earth.

As soon as they impacted the mesophere, the essence of Fluttershy exploded completely. Her golden form spread like a molten metal, covering every inch of the planet. It sank into oceans, valleys, mountains, and countrysides. It poured into villages, cities, maretropolises, and even subways.

As the golden essence came into contact with living things, they swiftly screamed—then exploded into matching platinum goo. Trees turned to organic lemonade in an instant. Grass added to the sloshing volume, sending tidal waves to every inch of the geological sphere.

When the solution reached Lyra, she swam backwards, blushing, surrounded by a phantom herd of hands that crawled all over her ambibious body, finally giving her a much-needed ear scratch.

"Oh...!" She yelped, and exploded into golden mist that drifted with the deep ocean current.

Finally, in NEIGHRV headquartering, the essence of Fluttershy reached the bodies of ponies and computer operators everywhere. The cavern filled with screams of mixed horror and delight as the equines exploded one after another.

"Gaaaaaaugh!" Luna shrieked, clutching her skull as she was crowded tightly by a phalanx of stupidly grinning Fluttershy's.

"Yaay! Yay! Yaaaay! Yayyyy! Yay!"

Luna burst into goo, her splashing essence joining with Fluttershy's as it wafted around Cheerilee.

"No! Alas, none about!" Cheerilee sobbed hysterically, flinching away from an army of Big Macintoshes with loving smiles on their freckled faces. She backed up into a wall and let loose a high-pitched screech. "I'm not circuit broken! Haven't a file—Aaaugh!" She burst into goo, along with Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle.

Scootaloo had retreated to the top of a table, jumping and panickedly flapping her tiny feathers as the ocean of gold kindness pooled up all around her.

"No! Imploring needles! Pronounce, feathers deep dish sublime!" the filly shrieked, sobbed. "Labor efficiently!"

Just then, a pair of strong blue arms held her from behind.

Scootaloo gasped. She looked up. "Rainbow Dash!"

The pegasus smirked at her with a devilish grin, then winked.

"Oh Rainbow!" Scootaloo sang with a bright warm smile. She reached back and nuzzled the pegasus as she was carried high above the spectral essence. "Rainbow! Rainbow Dash!" Both exploded in a patch of splashing gold liquid that rained down on the submerged depths of the NEIGHRV Center.

The gold ocean surface rose higher and higher, finally reaching Princess Celestia as she calmly awaited her fate upon a looming platform, cupping two hooves beneath her chin.

"Not the fart of the world, a soft neighing whimper"

"But in the least her comes..." Princess Twilight Sparkle flew down and nuzzled Celestia from behind. "It is ascertaing you, an intimate thing, positivity?"

Celestia shed a single tear. "Would that forgive mine, said student?" She turned towards her with a quivering jaw. "My heart panties...?"

Twilight smiled, then answered her with a kiss. Both melted, becoming one with the golden depths as it filled every last square inch of the subterranean control center, dousing the red banners of the alicorn rulers and saturating their effigies with organic life fluid.

All across the globe, the golden spirit of life sloshed and settled, forming new oceans and new continents. Soon, every remaining scrap of land was bathed in a waterworld of liquid kindness. The Angel Lance of the Depths had embedded somewhere on the surface, its cosmic weight shifting the globe's entire axis as it spun a new course across the twinkling stars.

Several hundreds of miles off shore, the giant grinning decapitated head of Fluttershy sank into the depths, one half sliding after the other.

Rainbow Dash saw this with twitching eyes from where she lay on the sandy shore. For a brief moment, she thought she saw Fluttershy standing like a messiah on the waters in her Galloping Gala gown. One blink, and she was gone, replaced by endlessly crashing waves of gold life magic.

The good bye of moist finalization.

Rainbow Dash sat up, breathing slowly. She brushed her manes back, blinked, then glanced aside.

Applejack lay a few spaces away, her orange body bandaged from head to hoof.

A minute later, Rainbow Dash was standing over the mare, her hooves at Applejack's throat, strangling her. She clenched her teeth, her lungs quivering with the vicious effort.

At some point, Applejack's eyes blinked wide as she came out of her coma. Unable to breathe, she simply gazed up at Rainbow Dash as the pegasus continued to strangle her, scarring her throat with heavy blue hooves.

Seconds limped by, and Applejack raised one of her own hooves up—trembling—and lovingly brushed the edge of Rainbow Dash's face.

Rainbow Dash froze. Her muzzle scrunched up. One by one, tears fell from her face, littering Applejack's freckled cheek. Sobbing quietly, Rainbow Dash rolled off her, curled up into a fetal position, and shivered into the night.

Tiredly, Applejack turned her head aside, gazing at the golden ocean beyond the crying pegasus. Her lips finally moved, her voice raspy and monotone.

"Adjacent to the feeling it disgusts..."

Author's Note:

Oh... oh yes...

Comments ( 46 )
Comment posted by Nataniel deleted Feb 18th, 2014
Comment posted by Avox deleted Jun 4th, 2014

I haven't read it yet but Oatlantis got me good.

dafuq? Did Floydien write this?

Prolly should've put that end Author's Note at the beginning. That would've resolved a lot of confusion.

I was about to ask how many times you ran this through auto-translate, then I saw the author's note. :facehoof:

After reading the summary, I predict that this can only turn out well.
:eeyup:
Update: Halfway through the story
I'm either genuinely enjoying this, or SS&E has made me insane and that's why I'm understanding this.
Was that your plan?
Making us los our sanity to the point where this make sense?
Because if that is portent of manner of the writing causes that which results in higher praise.

I dont know what I'm getting myself into by reading this. ... really I don't, that description. .. i think short skirts has developed aphasia after his last story.

Ah ......

So, I have to say, after reading the author's note, I found this is a great way to troll a novel more enjoyable. As usual for you, skirt, action is pretty awesome, and the dialogue is ... ah, ah ...... interesting.

That is, the joke is a little tired after a while. I would do something like this on a shorter FIC. Yes, in the language of such a stupid way of messing with the concept works best in an epic story, but it's just too long. The joke overdue welcome it and become tired.

Still, a cute little thing, I'm sure, you write like twenty minutes, you damn machine.

Well done.

Also, you have a misspelling in the short synopsis. Vmoit in place of vomit. :ajsmug:

“讓我們看看有什麼喜歡或追求或者慾望的痛苦,而是因為偶然的情況下發生的,其中的辛勞和痛苦可以促使他一些非常高興。舉一個簡單的例子,其中我們有史以來承擔艱苦的體育鍛煉,除了獲得了一定的優勢。通過愉悅的魅力士氣低落想成為一個誰避免產生不產生​​快感。被慾望蒙蔽了一種痛苦,他們無法預見到那些誰通過意志軟弱失敗的責任,因為它是樂趣。“

Ah, ha! I suspected the wonders of internet translation.
It was either that or a very faulty thesaurus.
Either way, this was enjoyable.
Brain-melting.
But enjoyable.

This is your brain on Skirts...

spit

spit

spit

Luna looked at her. "What abounds, elk sister?"

spit

Floydien is pleased, yes yes?

Also, I assume this is the canonical sequel to Background Pony.












What in the actual fuck, Skirts?

MY EYES. THEY BLEEEED

3964822

I concur, perpendicular.

...it's not even April yet...

Wasn't going to read this, until I figured out how to cheat

Ironically, that made it to the featured box while ¡DIVE! ¡DIVE! ¡DIVE! hasn't. Yet.

I do so love when you post the nonsensical which is assuredly wellwritten. effort takes it to Compile such poorness that is requiring of awe|

Also, I would enjoy seeing this in its' untranslated form as well, to see if the sporadic images my mind tried to form as I read were anywhere near accurate.

Skirts, are you sure THIS isn't the story about RD getting aphasia?

Ugh. Typical Gainaxupial. Blew the whole budget on the ending and had to scrape together the rest. Couldn't even pay for localization; it's like Neckbeardzord wrote the subtitles. I should've known better than to believe Shortskirtsandhideaki Anno when he said End of Background Pony would explain everything. Well, that's on me, I guess. At least it seems like he's back on some of his meds.

At least I didn't pay anything for this train wreck. Thank goodness for the Internet. Maybe I'll find someway to salvage it in a fanfic.

3965036
I don’t think you understand. This is the untranslated form. Other stories written by SS&E are translated.

I was so not expecting that...

Strangely enough, I could make a little sense out of it...

~Skeeter The Lurker

My heart panties...?

Until that line, I was reading with a straight face, if a bit confused.

FOR GREAT JUSTICE

Really, I had to stop reading because I was dying of laughter at this:

And it is through this, our secret weaponing, the Six Elements Pony test points to glory and the judicial fate of super bowls!

So it's their fault the Broncos were curbstomped by the Seahawks!

I'll have to finish this story later. It's really good, if difficult to take seriously.

And an host was given to it is that even in the form of, this tale is awful to say. The concept is very cute, but as a long time in the Red text is the story of real estate.

Makes sense. Or at least enough.

3965621

My gratitude to you good sir.

Ah, so this is where "Random Dash" came from.

The fuck, Skirts? I mean... the fuck? Your mind is a messed up place, man. It's like Evangelion written in the form of Finnegan's Wake by Anthony Burgess in the throes of a meth overdose. I can't remember the last time I was in the middle of reading of a story, and actually felt myself being consumed by despair.

That said, I can appreciate it, in its own way. The dialogue was actually sort of... oddly poetic in places, once you got used to it. And there were times when, through the cloud of opium smoke, it seemed almost thought provoking. Or maybe that was just the encroaching madness I felt while reading it. But then, I read it all the way through, didn't I? What does that say about me?

If nothing else, it made me laugh multiple times, so it wasn't just a test of my perseverance. For example:

"Knit my tits!"

I'm so gonna incorporate that into my daily life. I'm not even kidding.

Well that was... A thing that you did...!

I realised about halfway into what I managed to read (no offense, you were right, I think it was a bit too long to be funny all the way through) that you'd translated it in and out again, as the sheer randomness got too much for me to believe the mortal mind - even one as hilarious twisted as yours...! to make.

Even though I couldn't actually manage to read it all the way through, but I'm going to give yuo a like just for the sheer novelty of the experiment. But I will be reading the untranslated version kindly linked earlier, so I maybe get my head around what was actually happening (aside from the obvious.) On the other hand/hoof/claw attack, you made my skull hurt as much as the real Evangelion, but without the desire to pound someone's skull into bloody powder with my rocket launcher, because you at least had the decency to start crazy and incomprehensible!

Like you said - sometimes these things just have to be done!


Edit: No, actually, on second thought, I'm going to be reading both side-by-side, so I can fully grasp the extent of the madness...
*times passes*
Yeah, that makes much more sense and it makes it utterly hilarious. Some of the substitutions are on the "I don't even!" level of crazy funny.

This is the worst piece of garbash I ever read :pinkiesick:... and I love it. :heart:

I would love to read the untraslated story, but as an experiment this was so fun to read.

"I need mosquito time to orchestrate my fragile sides!"

Me too, Rarity.

It just occurred to me: The world would be a slightly more perfect place if someone did a dramatic reading of this.

Pure madness. I love it!
I must speak fluent shite translator because this wasn't terribly hard to read.
It probably helps that I've seen evangelion several times.
What? We all have guilty pleasures.

Is it at all normal that I understood every word of this?

No?

Alrite.

Why did I let this sit in my read later pile so long? It was really good!

this is the last story! wohoo! I read all of your stories! (well, except for the collection post)

it also happens to be the craziest thing you have published on this site. other stories had weird plots or twists, but this is the only one where I had no idea what was happening for large portions of the story. and the language... I kind of feel like I could appreciate it more if I was a native speaker. cubicle sugar.

3976145 all the yes to this, somebody do it

⸘Is not inverted punctuation the best thing ever‽ ¿Do you like inverted punctuation? ¡I love inverted punctuation!

It all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling dooown...

So the moral of the story that Skirts is trying to convey, is that the ocean is evil and it sucks.

FUCK THE OCEAN!

Verily, I do believe the Emperor has a few words to say of the matter:
i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/tahu1809/emperor-of-mankind-approves-this-thread-500x364.jpg
Or rather, this FIMfic. Anyhow, language barriers are indeed magnificent, and resulting in magnificent and hilarious. INTEGRITY AND HONOR!

Aye. I think a lot of fiction has made Zelda look somewhat negative for her rulings and part in the OoT debacle. Your story maintains the true fact that, what she did was totally in good will and through extreme effort on her part. Your perspectives are...well...inspiring! God bless

Well. Now I can scratch off the "Read a fanfic of Evangelion with ponies" entry on my bucket list.

Even though it wasn't there in the first place.

Login or register to comment