• Published 17th Feb 2014
  • 5,982 Views, 211 Comments

Twilight on Acid - Majin Syeekoh



Twilight accidentally ingests LSD

  • ...
23
 211
 5,982

The Specialist

“Well, at least she’s speakin’ again.” Applejack said, sniffling.

“Again?” Celestia asked. “Why wasn’t she speaking before?”

Applejack sniffled again. “Well, she drank some water in Twilight’s-”

“Queen Twiworm!”

Applejack gritted her teeth and sighed. “-Queen Twiworm’s lab, an’ it turned out ta be LSD.”

Celestia raised an eyebrow. “LSD?”

“It’s somethin’ unpronounceable-”

Lysergsäure-diethylamid.” Rarity said. “I swear, it’s like you’ve never picked up a book in your life!”

“Well most of that books I read don’t have German nonsense words in them!” Applejack shouted, suddenly noticing that Celestia was stifling a giggle. “Pardon me, Princess, but this ain’t no laughing matter!”

Celestia quieted herself. “Sorry, Applejack. It just reminds me of Starswirl.”

“Starswirl?” Everypony and dragon except for Twilight and Rainbow Dash asked.

“Yes. You see, Lysergsäure-diethylamid is a chemical that Starswirl devised to assist him with his magic. He claimed that he could see the leylines of reality with it.” Celestia sighed. “Sadly, it made him distant, paranoid, and increasingly incoherent. As a result, he didn’t have many friends. I suspect that Queen Twiworm might have accidentally ingested some.”

“Lies!” Twilight shouted.

“Tell me, what do you remember about Twilight Sparkle?”

“Only that she was a fool! The rise of Queen Twiworm was prophesied long before the time of Nightmare Moon the Vile, Discord the Random, or Sombra the Cruel! It was spread by the creepy-crawlies that hid in the ground, far from pony society! The legend goes that a pony will rejoin their ranks and lead them to glorious victory!” She announced while wriggling.

Celestia rested her forehead on her hoof. “As entertaining as this is, I’ve had enough of this nonsense.” She cast a spell on Twilight, who suddenly stopped wriggling.

A purple glow slowly encased the bound form of Twilight as the ropes burst. She looked upon herself and grimaced. “Rarity, why did you let me wear this?”

“You insisted quite forcefully, if you recall,” Rarity said. Twilight blushed at that.

“Sorry, Rarity. And I’m sorry to you, too, Fluttershy, for getting angry with you when you were just trying to help me. Rainbow Dash-”

“Hey, what about me!?” Pinkie shouted.

“I don’t recall offending you.”

“YOU BROKE MY CEILING!”

Twilight blushed. “I...don’t remember that. I was bouncing around happily one minute, and then the next minute I decided that I was...Queen Twiworm…” she said with a hint of disgust. She then sighed. “Rainbow Dash, I’m sorry for kissing you. I know how you get when that sort of thing comes up, and I just wasn’t myself.”

Rainbow turned her head to Twilight. “Rainbows?” she said softly. Twilight furrowed her brow.

“What happened to Dashie?”

Applejack scratched the back of her head. “Well, ya see...she kinda took your LSD and drank it.”

Twilight’s eyes widened in shock. “How much?”

Rarity held up the jar, Twilight noticing that Rainbow Dash only drank half of it’s contents.

“Is that bad, Princess Celestia?” Twilight asked.

Celestia shook her head. “ I don’t know.The dosages for Lysergsäure-diethylamid are measured in micrograms. How full was that jar?”

“That’s about half of what was in it.” Celestia’s eyes widened in shock.

“Oh god.” Celestia said.

Twilight looked confused. “What’s a god?”

“Oh god, oh god, oh god…” Celestia kept muttering, not hearing Twilight. She cast a spell on Rainbow Dash.

“Rainbows?” Dash replied.

“Oh god, oh god, oh god…” Celestia cast another spell on Dash.

“Rainbows!” Dash exclaimed, rolling around on the floor, her tongue lolling out of her mouth.

“Oh god, the amount of Lysergsäure-diethylamid is overpowering my magic!” Everypony and dragon gasped in shock at that.

“But how does a chemical...overpower magic?” Twilight asked.

“It doesn’t matter, we need to pull her out of her mind before it destroys itself like Starswirl’s did!”

“An’ how do ya plan on pullin’ that off?” Applejack asked.

Celestia seemed to ignore them as she rushed to Twilight’s desk, grasped a quill pen with her magic, dipped it in an inkwell, and hurriedly scrawled something on a piece of paper, sending it with her magic.

“There, at least we have a chance now.” Celestia said.

“Who did you send that letter to?” Fluttershy asked. Suddenly, a midnight blue alicorn popped into the middle of the room, shunting Pinkie and Rarity out of the way violently.

Princess Luna smiled and asked, “Your call?”

Celestia nodded. “Yes. We have a situation.”

Luna raised an eyebrow. “Whatever do you need me for, dear sister?”

Celestia sighed. “Rainbow Dash has ingested what possibly might be 600 milligrams of Lysergsäure-diethylamid.

Luna stared at Rainbow Dash.

“Rainbows?” Dash said.

“Hmmm. At least she’s still talking. Anywho, what do you need me for?” Luna asked.

“We need you to pull Rainbow Dash out of whatever hellhole her mind has created for her!” Celestia said.

Twilight raised her hoof. “What’s a hellhole?”

“A very bad place, Twilight.”

Luna smirked. “I don’t know, she seems to be quite pleased with the situation.”

“LUNA!”

Luna sighed. “All right. But I can’t just enter her mind. She has to be asleep first.”

“I could help with-” Fluttershy started when Pinkie pulled a giant wooden mallet out of...somewhere and whacked Rainbow Dash in the head with it, whose eyes rolled into the back of her head before snapping shut.

“PINKIE!” Everypony and dragon except Luna shouted.

“Hmmph. I thought it was quite effective.” Luna said as she smiled. She then closed her eyes. Her eyes were shaking violently under her eyelids. She exhaled and concentrated. Everypony was staring at Luna as sweat started dripping down her forehead, pooling on her muzzle. Finally, she opened her eyes and huffed. “I can’t do it.”

“What do ya mean, ya can’t do it?” Applejack yelled. “You’re the gosh-danged Princess of the Night!”

Luna sighed. “Her mind is simply too chaotic for me to enter. In order for me to enter, my mind would have to be chaotic as hers.”

Everypony stared at each other. Celestia then said, “Are you suggesting what I think you’re suggesting?”

Luna nodded. “Yes. Twilight, you’re going to have to inject me with the Lysergsäure-diethylamid.

Twilight nodded and rushed into her lab, coming up with a syringe. Luna looked upon the needle and laughed heartily.

“What?” Twilight asked.

“You’re going to need a much bigger needle than that, my little pony.”

Twilight frowned. “A bigger needle?”

“Did I stutter?”

Twilight shook her head. “N-no!” and rushed back downstairs, coming out with a syringe whose barrel was the size of her foreleg, the needle as long as her hoof.

Applejack’s eyes widened in shock. “What in the hay you have that fer!?”

“Dragons.”

“When were you planning on injectin’ dragons?”

“Never know.”

Luna smiled. “Well, let the process begin!”

Twilight unscrewed the needle off of the barrel and dipped it into the LSD, drawing all of it out. She then screwed the needle back on and pointed it towards Luna.

“You sure about this, Luna?”

“Are you questioning the words of a Diarch?”

Twilight shook her head and jammed the needle into Luna’s thigh, causing Luna to hiss. She then depressed the plunger, watching all of the liquid enter Luna’s muscle. Luna’s pupils dilated severely.

“Oh, my.” Luna said. She then plopped onto her back, her eyes furiously twitching.

“Is she...all right?” Rarity asked.

Celestia smirked. “No need to worry. My sister has an indomitable will!”

Rarity pondered aloud, “But what about that whole Nightmare Moon thing? Wouldn’t that testify to it being...less than indomitable?

Celestia frowned and facehooved. “Don’t. Just...don’t. We don’t need that kind of negativity right now...Nightmare Rarity.

Rarity blushed.