• Published 13th Feb 2014
  • 3,326 Views, 36 Comments

The S.H.I.P.P.I.N.G. Machine - DemonBrightSpirit



Flim and Flam are back in Ponyville and this time they're peddling something new—romance! Thier new S.H.I.P.P.I.N.G. Machine promises to pair ponies with their very special somepony. What could possibly go wrong?

  • ...
5
 36
 3,326

Fluttershy's Date

“You don’t live in Ponyville?” Trixie asked as Fluttershy led her towards her cottage.

“My animal friends prefer it out here where it’s nice and quiet,” Fluttershy replied. “I like it, too.”

Trixie watched in wonder as a couple of birds swooped down to greet Fluttershy. She held out a foreleg, and the pair landed there, sharing a nuzzle with Fluttershy before flying off. “Trixie is glad that you did not challenge her during her show,” she said in awe. “How do you get wild birds to come near you?”

“Oh, they’re just happy that I’m home,” Fluttershy said, turning back to Trixie. “They are really very friendly. You just have to be nice and kind and gentle.”

Trixie frowned a bit. “No wonder Trixie has never been able to touch a bird,” she muttered.

“Would you like to?” Fluttershy asked. “Hold a bird, I mean.”

“Do you think Trixie is able?”

Fluttershy smiled and nodded as she led Trixie into her cottage. While Trixie hung up her cloak, Fluttershy flew over to one of her clusters of birdhouses. She leaned in close and whispered to the inhabitants. As she went back to Trixie, several birds flew out after her. “Here, hold your hoof out. Like this.” Fluttershy demonstrated, extending her foreleg straight out.

Trixie raised an eyebrow, reluctantly complying. As soon as her foreleg was fully extended, several colorful birds swooped down, roosting on the makeshift perch. Trixie’s eyes widened a bit as she cringed away from the birds. “They… don’t feel like Trixie had imagined,” she said. “They’re heavy.”

Her foreleg wavered a bit, urging the birds to scatter. All but one flew back to the little birdhouses adorning the cottage. A single bird stayed on Trixie’s fetlock. Trixie drew it close to her face. It was a small, green bird. Trixie blinked at it a couple of times before turning her attention to Fluttershy. “What is this one?”

Fluttershy took note of the bird, smiling. “Oh, that one is called a leafbird. Do you like him?”

“The Great and Powerful Trixie is capable of many wondrous things, but flying is something even she can never achieve,” Trixie said, smiling at the little bird on her leg.

Fluttershy drew out one of her wings, looking at it a short time before looking back to Trixie. “Why don’t I get things prepared for our picnic?”

Trixie put her leg down, urging the green bird to fly off to a nearby perch. She nodded her approval before looking around the cottage. “If that’s what you would like. This place seems wild enough for a picnic on its own.”

“Actually, there is this little spot in Whitetail Woods that is just absolutely wonderful this time of year. I was hoping we could go there,” Fluttershy replied. “You don’t mind, do you?”

Trixie shook her head, ushering Fluttershy to start gathering things. “You have… many pets,” she spoke her thoughts aloud as she watched a few mice scurry out of a wall and up to a little mouse-sized food dish.

Fluttershy closed her closet door, a checkered blanket in her hooves. “Oh, you misunderstand, Trixie,” she said. “None of these animals are my pets. Well, except for Angel Bunny.” Fluttershy tucked the blanket into a wicker basket before turning and pointing to Angel. The snowy bunny was relaxing on a specially made bed munching on a carrot. “This is Angel Bunny. I’m sure you two will get along just fine.”

Trixie cocked an eyebrow. “If they are not your pets…?”

“They are my animal friends,” Fluttershy said, matter-of-factly. “You know, most of them would just love to have somepony adopt them.”

In a flash, several furry, scaly, and feathery critters assembled in front of Trixie. Each and every one of them were doing their best to look as cute as possible. Being a showmare, Trixie was used to being the center of attention. This audience, however, unnerved her. “Trixie is not in a position to be adopting pets.”

“That’s too bad,” Fluttershy softly said as the animals scattered back to their own niches. “I’m going to go pack the food. Why don’t you introduce yourself to Angel Bunny?”

As Fluttershy left the room, Trixie leered at the white rabbit. “The Great and Powerful Trixie hates rabbits. She once tried to use a rabbit in her act,” she spoke as she towered over Angel. “It bit Trixie. Now, Trixie is willing to put her feelings aside…”

Taking the last bite of his carrot, Angel threw the stem at Trixie’s face. It bounced harmlessly off of her brow. Trixie’s eye twitched slightly as she frowned.

“Look here, rodent,” Trixie derisively spat, “Fluttershy wants us to get along.”

Angel reached a little paw into the bowl of carrots. Instead of pulling one out, he flipped the bowl up. As the carrots spun in the air, he whipped around and kicked the carrots. The carrots pelted Trixie’s face with surprising accuracy.

After the first few hit, Trixie summoned her telekinesis. All of the carrots stopped dead in the air before orienting themselves point-first at Angel. Trixie smirked as Angel stood there, flabbergasted.

Trixie!

Turning to face the harsh voice, Trixie found Fluttershy frowning at her. The carrots fell harmlessly to the floor as Trixie pointed at Angel. “He started it!”

Angel responded by running behind one of Fluttershy’s legs, staring puppy-dog eyes up at her.

“Even if that is the case, you should know better,” Fluttershy said before looking down at Angel. “And you, mister, know better than to be mean to guests. You two make up, right now.”

Angel shook his head as he glared up at Fluttershy. Fluttershy returned the glare with one of her own. Finally, Angel’s ears drooped and he marched over to Trixie. He held out his little paw as he refused to so much as look at Trixie. Trixie rolled her eyes as she shook his paw.

“Good,” Fluttershy said, her voice returning to its usual sweet-as-molasses tone. She smiled as she picked up the picnic basket, looping the handle over her wing. “Now, let’s get going,” she suggested before turning to Angel again. “Would you like to come along, too?”

“Trixie thought this was supposed to be a date?” she said, frowning at Angel.

Angel’s jaw dropped. He glanced back and forth between the two mares before he crossed his forelegs over his chest as he snapped his head to the side. He then grabbed one of his carrots and plopped back down in his spot. Turning his back to the duo, he idly munched on his carrot.

Fluttershy giggled. “Well, if that’s how feel.”

Trixie grinned, happy that the devilish bunny wouldn’t be coming along. Grabbing her cloak in her aura, she draped it over herself. As she moved to cover her head with her hood, a yellow hoof halted her.

Fluttershy smiled as she shook her head and removed her hoof. “You don’t need to worry. We won’t be going through Ponyville on our way to Whitetail Woods,” she said. “And even if we did, most of the ponies there are really very nice. I honestly think you should try to apologize to everypony. I’m sure that they would forgive you.”

Trixie scoffed. “Not everypony is as… forgiving as you and Twilight Sparkle.” A wisp of pink magic untied the cloak and set it back by the door.

Fluttershy’s smile faltered a bit as she led the way out of the cottage. “I’m sure they would understand if you just explained that the Alicorn Amulet is what made you so, um… cruel.”

Trixie sighed as she followed Fluttershy out. I can’t tell her that some part of me enjoyed having power over everypony… Can I?

After Fluttershy and Trixie left, Angel Bunny dug a green officer’s cap out of a closet and donned it. He rallied a few animals around as he pointed to a chart using a crop. It had a small, cartoon picture of Fluttershy and Trixie. He then traced a path through an overhead view of Whitetail Woods before slapping the whip against a clearing marked with a big, pink heart. Jumping up he snatched the heart off of the chart and ripped it in half before holding the shredded remains high.

The animals gave a salute.


“No, I completely understand you,” Fluttershy assured, her ears drooping a bit.

Trixie’s head tilted a bit. “Trixie doesn’t see how. Can a pegasus even use the Alicorn Amulet?”

“Do you remember when Discord first broke free?”

Trixie shook her head. “Trixie heard about it, but she wasn’t around to witness it. You defeated him along with the other Elements, right?”

Fluttershy looked away. “Actually, that was mostly Twilight. She saved us after Discord turned us into the opposite of our true selves.”

“Opposite of your true selves?”

“Yes,” Fluttershy confirmed, hanging her head a bit. “I became an awful brute, just awful. I hurt my friends and… and I enjoyed their suffering.” Chancing a glance at her companion, she found Trixie staring at her—eyes wide and mouth slightly agape. “B-but that’s not the real me!”

“I know what you mean. I mean—” Trixie cleared her throat “—Trixie knows how you feel. It is the same for her with the Alicorn Amulet.”

Angel’s teeth gnashed as he surreptitiously watched Fluttershy giggle at that lagomorph-despising, no-good, third-person-speaking seductress of a unicorn. Dramatically, he turned and pointed at a nearby snake before pointing back out at the duo.

The snake gave a nod and slithered into the brush. He carefully slithered near the duo and matched their pace. After a moment, he found a bush that arced out partway into the walking path—the perfect opportunity. Using the leafy foliage as cover, he rushed out and wrapped around Trixie’s hooves.

Trixie’s forward momentum came to a dead stop as something tangled up her hooves. In a futile attempt to stay standing, she ended up tumbling not forward, but off to the side.

“Guh!”

After the rough fall, Trixie realized something other than soreness in her jarred joints and muscles. She was on top of something big and warm. Opening her eyes, she found a sea of brilliant cyan. It blinked. Regaining her senses, Trixie found herself on top of Fluttershy, her muzzle mere millimeters from Fluttershy’s.

Fluttershy blushed as she looked away from the unicorn. “U-um, could you let me up, please?”

Trixie scrambled away before lifting Fluttershy in her aura, gently setting her down on her hooves. “S-sorry! Something tripped Trixie!” she said, looking back to the barren dirt path.

“It’s okay,” Fluttershy replied, checking on the basket.

Trixie abandoned her search for her mysterious assailant and helped Fluttershy. “Trixie is very sorry, Fluttershy,” she said as she telekinetically draped the picnic basket over Fluttershy’s wing again.

“You shouldn’t feel bad. I’m sure it was an accident.”

“Trixie is sure it was intentional,” she said, leering back to where she had fallen. “Something tripped her.”

Fluttershy drew her wing across Trixie’s side, brushing the dirt from her hide. “You shouldn’t let it bother you.”

Trixie sighed before turning around. “You’re right,” she said. The duo trotted along just a short distance before Trixie looked back over at Fluttershy. “You have beautiful eyes.”

Angel angrily wrung his little commander’s hat as he watched Fluttershy blush. Curtly donning the hat again, he pointed to a pair of beavers before thrusting his paw in the direction Trixie and Fluttershy were going. The beavers gave a salute before rushing off into the forest.


“Oh, my…” Fluttershy muttered as she came to a stop.

Trixie’s eye twitched as she looked at the sight before her. There was a massive pile of logs blocking the path. It was like a dam, but it was smack-dab in the middle of the path!

“Um, I could fly over, but I just don’t know if I could carry you with me,” Fluttershy suggested. “Maybe we should just go around?”

Trixie smirked. “Hmph! As if such a minor obstacle could stop the Great and Powerful Trixie!” she said, firing up her horn. She aimed her horn at the towering wall of wood and the logs glowed with a soft, pink aura. At first, one log at a time gently floated away from the wall, but soon two, three, and four logs were gliding away at a time. In a matter of seconds, the wall was no more.

Fluttershy sat back on her haunches and clapped her front hooves together. “That was amazing! I didn’t think anypony but Twilight could do something like that.”

Trixie scoffed between heavy breaths. “That was foal’s play for the Great and Powerful Trixie,” she claimed, wiping her brow. “And do not compare her to that cheating Twilight. Of course, Trixie was doomed to lose—even she cannot best a princess.”

“It’s still very amazing,” Fluttershy said. “Why didn’t you do anything like that during your show?”

Trixie’s ears drooped as her gaze fell. “I couldn’t,” she said, chancing a glance back at Fluttershy. “The Alicorn Amulet showed Trixie that, as powerful as she was, she still could go far to improve. So, Trixie has been refining her magic ever since. She was hoping to improve enough to challenge Twilight again, but then Twilight went and became a princess!” Trixie breathed out a heavy sigh. “Now, Trixie doesn’t know what to do with herself.”

“Is that… why you’re here?” Fluttershy asked, idly tracing a hoof across the ground.

“Well, yes,” Trixie admitted. “She heard of the machine to find love in Canterlot, but, by the time she got there, they had already left for Ponyville.”

Fluttershy looked away from Trixie. “S-so you came to Ponyville, where a lot of ponies are still sore with you… for me?”

Trixie’s cheeks flared red as she averted her gaze. “W-well, I suppose.”

Fluttershy let out a giggle as she looked back to Trixie. “I like it when you do that.”

Cocking an eyebrow, Trixie managed to fight the heat in her face away. “When Trixie does what?”

Fluttershy fought her giggles away, though her smile remained. “You stop saying ‘Trixie’ when you get nervous.”

Just like that, the fire in Trixie’s cheeks returned. “D-don’t be ridiculous! Trixie doesn’t know what you mean,” she insisted as she started down the path again.

Fluttershy quickly caught up, smiling all the way. “Of course not.”

Safely hidden in the brush, Angel Bunny threw his hat on the ground and stomped on it. The few animals around stared expectantly at him. Angrily snatching his hat up off the ground, he plopped it back on his head. He put a paw to his face as it scrunched up in contemplation. Suddenly, he smiled as he thrust a paw in the air.


The forest finally opened into a small, meadowy hill. Trixie and Fluttershy had spread out the blanket and refreshments upon the apex. As Fluttershy poured tea from a thermos, Trixie helped herself to a peanut butter sandwich. “You know, Trixie has never really been on a picnic before.”

“Really?” Fluttershy asked. “But they’re so nice and peaceful. It’s always so relaxing to get away from Ponyville and enjoy a quiet afternoon with your friends.”

Trixie’s ears drooped as she lowered her head. “Trixie… has never been one much for friends.”

“That’s so… sad,” Fluttershy muttered. “I just don’t know what I would do without my friends.” Trixie looked away, taking the last bite of her peanut butter sandwich. “Well, you have at least one friend.”

Trixie blinked a few times before giving Fluttershy a smile. “Thank you, Fluttershy.”

Back just behind the treeline, Angel was angrily spying on the duo. He watched helplessly as Trixie scooted ever-so-slightly closer to Fluttershy. Behind him, a bird warbled out a greeting, spurring him to turn ‘round with a big smile on his face. Above, a group of songbirds, hawks, eagles, and even a bat had corralled a small raincloud. Angel Bunny eagerly pointed them towards the two mares.

In a matter of moments, a shadow fell upon Fluttershy and Trixie. Fluttershy flinched as a drop hit her square on her forehead. “Rain?” she quizzically said, holding out a hoof. Just as a downpour started, it stopped. Hearing rain splatter just above her, she looked up to find a pink sheen blocking the falling rain.

“Who put that there?” Trixie said, sitting down just a hair’s breadth from Fluttershy. “Is somepony from Ponyville trying to interfere?”

“Oh, I couldn’t imagine anyone from Ponyville doing something like this on purpose,” Fluttershy said.

“You’re a pegasus. Can you move it?” Trixie asked, lowering her gaze to the yellow pegasus.

“Me?” Fluttershy asked, glancing up at the clouds before looking back at Trixie. “Um, I’m not really qualified to do that sort of thing.”

Trixie raised an eyebrow. “Qualified?”

“I’m not a part of Ponyville’s weather patrol.”

Trixie tilted her head a bit. “We’re not even in Ponyville, and it’s just one cloud.”

“Oh, um… All right. I’ll try,” Fluttershy agreed, taking wing. She zoomed up and around, pressing her forehooves into the cloud. As she did, she felt a static surge arc between her hooves. Oh no!

A flash of light preceded a deafening noise.

Fluttershy found herself hovering a little ways away from the cloud. There was a constant ringing in her ears and her vision was a blur. What did I do? she panicked as she shook her head. Diving down she found Trixie still on the blanket. Only now the blanket was soaked, and Trixie was very clearly charred.

Coughing out a lungful of smoke, Trixie shook her head, dispelling the charred dust from her face and mane. “That… that is Trixie’s trick!” she said, glaring over at Fluttershy.

“Oh my goodness! I’m so sorry!” Fluttershy quickly apologized as she swooped into the rain and next to Trixie. “I’m not used to handling clouds! I never meant to hurt you. Are you okay? Does it hurt?”

“Trixie is fine,” she tersely said, getting up and walking out of the rain. Free from the downpour, she shook the water from her hide.

“I’m so sorry,” Fluttershy apologized again, also stepping free of the rain. “Please don’t be mad.”

Pulling a hoof through her soaked mane, Trixie sighed. “No real harm done,” she said, and just as she did, a lingering static charge arced from her horn to her hoof. Trixie yelped at the sudden discharge, shaking her hoof. “M-mostly.”

Fluttershy whimpered as she looked back to the picnic. Without Trixie’s shield, the entire thing was soaked. “I’m sorry. I’ve ruined everything,” Fluttershy dolefully said, her ears drooping down.

Trixie stood next to Fluttershy, angrily staring at the scene before them. “Just look at that,” she said, growling.

“I really didn’t mean—”

“Not that!” Trixie interrupted. “The cloud.”

“The cloud?” Fluttershy asked, looking up. The cloud was just sitting there over their picnic, pouring out a seemingly endless stream of rain.

“Trixie knew somepony was trying to interfere! First, something tripped her, then that wall of logs, and now this proves it!” Trixie fervently said.

Fluttershy’s head tilted as she adopted a puzzled expression. “I don’t understand. What does this prove?”

“Just look! That cloud hasn’t moved an inch!” Trixie said. “Clouds don’t just move on their own; somepony put it there on purpose.”

“But, who would do such a horrible thing? Why?”

“Because of me!” Trixie retorted. “Is it not obvious? Somepony is trying to get back at Trixie!”

Fluttershy shook her head. “No, I don’t believe that. I can’t,” she said. “It’s not just your date—it’s ours. I just can’t believe that anypony from Ponyville would try to get back at you if it meant hurting me. They just aren’t that cruel and heartless.”

Just behind the treeline, Angel looked around at his cronies. Not one of them looked unabashed. Slowly reaching up, he pulled his hat off. He sighed and led the group away from Trixie and Fluttershy and back towards the cottage.

Unaware of the animals’ antics, Trixie flopped down and sighed. “Somepony had to have done it. They did it to get revenge on Trixie,” she muttered, looking down at her front hooves.

Fluttershy sat next to Trixie. “You don’t know that,” she said, placing a hoof on Trixie’s shoulder. “Maybe it was just… an accident?”

Trixie looked away. “Trixie is very sorry. She should have known better than to come back to Ponyville.” Giving a frustrated grunt, she stepped away from Fluttershy and aimed her horn at the loathsome cloud. A burst of pink magic sent it flying off and out of sight. “Trixie won’t bother you again,” she said, marching away.

Fluttershy scrambled to catch up. “Wait! You’re not bothering me. I mean—so far this date with you has been wonderful,” she claimed. “The picnic might be ruined, but the time I spent with you… I really enjoyed it.”

Trixie halted. “You did?”

“Of course,” Fluttershy replied with a smile and a nod.

Blushing a bit, Trixie idly pawed at the ground. “Trixie liked it as well. It was… nice having somepony to talk to.”

Fluttershy beamed. “We could try this again, if you would like.”

Trixie turned back to her, raising an eyebrow. “Another date?”

“Oh! Um, if that’s okay with you,” Fluttershy said, her blush deepening as she looked away.

Trixie grinned. “How about this time next week? We can meet here.”

“Out here?”

Trixie nodded. “It’s far enough from Ponyville that nopony will bother Trixie. We can try again,” she explained, looking over to the soaked and ruined picnic. A pink glow encased the picnic, and everything levitated neatly into the basket. “Unless you don’t want to.”

“I want to,” Fluttershy replied, just a bit too quickly.

“Good. The Great and Powerful Trixie wouldn’t have it any other way,” she proclaimed, leading the way back towards Fluttershy’s cottage.

Fluttershy scrambled to catch up. “Um, you’re coming back to my cottage?”

“What kind of pony wouldn’t walk her date back to her front door? It could be dangerous in those woods,” Trixie said, smirking.

“Oh, Whitetail Woods aren’t all that scary. Now, the Everfree Forest—that’s scary.”


The trek back to Fluttershy’s cottage was far less eventful than the journey out. Of course, Trixie spent much of the time boasting that her righteous anger had scared off whatever pony had been sabotaging their date.

The true saboteur, meanwhile, had been waiting eagerly for Fluttershy to return—alone. Seeing two ponies approach from the forest only served to rekindle his jealousy. He jumped up on the windowsill as he watched Trixie walk Fluttershy right up to her door. His little, bunny ears twitched as he heard their voices. After a moment, he held one paw on his stomach, and the other over his mouth as his face turned slightly green.

That blue unicorn was flirting with Fluttershy!

What was that? Did Fluttershy just giggle?

She did! She’s enjoying it!

Unable to stand it for even one more second, Angel Bunny hopped down and rushed to the front door. He was in such a hurry, that he dashed out and crashed right into Fluttershy. As he bounced head-over-heels backwards, Fluttershy stumbled forwards. Shaking off the impact, he looked up to Fluttershy’s muzzle pressed up against Trixie’s! He immediately fell back, flat on his back.

“Oh my!” Fluttershy fretted, withdrawing as soon as she realized what had happened. “I’m sorry! I didn’t—!”

“Trixie underestimated you!” Trixie said, licking her lips.

“Oh, no, I…” Fluttershy tried to explain as her face burned.

Trixie leaned in and gave her a peck on the lips. “Trixie looks forward to our next date,” she said, winking at Fluttershy.

Given the situation, Fluttershy had but one recourse—she fainted.


When she awoke, Fluttershy found herself on her couch. Angel Bunny was… floating above her? She blinked and rubbed her eyes, but it just made it clearer. Angel floated above her, emitting a soft, pink aura. “Angel! Are you… an angel?”

“Ah, you are awake,” Trixie’s voice drew Fluttershy’s attention over to the blue unicorn. She was idly playing with the same green bird from before. Once she had Fluttershy’s attention, she lowered Angel into her hooves. “Trixie and the rabbit do not get along,” she bluntly said as Angel motioned angrily at her. “It kept trying to bite her.”

Fluttershy gasped. “Angel!” she said, giving the bunny a disapproving look.

“Are you feeling better?” Trixie asked, turning to face Fluttershy as the bird landed on her back.

Fluttershy tilted her head to the side a bit before snapping back to reality. “Oh! Oh my goodness!” she said, touching a hoof to her lips as her cheeks lit up.

“Did Trixie… overstep her bounds?” she asked, looking down as she pawed at the floor.

“No, not at all,” Fluttershy said, shaking her head. “I, um, I started it, sort of.”

“Good,” Trixie said, looking up and smiling. “If Trixie knew her kisses had that much impact, she would have set up a kissing booth instead of a magic show.”

“Oh, yes,” Fluttershy mumbled, her blush spreading.

A tense silence befell the duo for several moments before Trixie spoke up again, “That means we are still going on another date next week, yes?”

Fluttershy nodded and smiled. “Of course,” she said, setting Angel down and getting up.

Trixie struggled to keep from prancing in place as a big smile spread over her muzzle. “Great! I can’t wait!”

Fluttershy stretched a bit. “Um, how long was I…?”

“Not long.” Trixie shook her head. “Still, Trixie should leave soon if she wants to make the train back to Canterlot.” Her cloak floated up from the rack and draped itself over her shoulders. The green bird only flew above Trixie long enough for her cloak to get in place and straightened before landing again on her withers.

Fluttershy pointed at the bird. “He seems to have gotten attached to you.”

Trixie nodded, holding out her foreleg. The bird quickly flew over to land on her outstretched leg. “Trixie has grown fond of him, as well,” she said, nuzzling the bird.

“I’m sure he would just love to go with you,” Fluttershy said, smiling at the duo.

“Trixie would not mind that,” she said, lowering her leg and prompting the bird to move back to her shoulders. “Not at all.”

Fluttershy walked her to the door while Angel fumed. “I’m sure you two will make a great pair.”

“Oh, and what of the other pair?” Trixie asked as she stepped outside, looking back to Fluttershy.

“What ‘other pair?’”

“Us,” Trixie deadpanned.

Fluttershy’s eyes widened a moment before she blushed and looked away. “Oh, right. I’m sorry,” she muttered. Trixie didn’t immediately respond. So after a few seconds, Fluttershy spoke up again, “I’m not completely sure, but I think they might make a great pair, too.”

Trixie smiled before throwing her hood up. “Trixie can’t wait,” she said, swooping in just long enough to plant a kiss on Fluttershy’s cheek.

Just after that, there was a puff of smoke, and she was gone. Angel Bunny kicked the dirt in the direction of the puff of smoke, as if to say “good riddance.”

Fluttershy looked down at the feisty bunny, smiling. “I can’t wait for next week!”

Angel Bunny double facepalmed hard enough for him to fall flat on his back.

Comments ( 14 )

I prefer Trixshy or Trixieshy.

4158526
But Flixie is just so catchy! :derpytongue2:

4158683 But Flixie is the shipping name for Trixie x Fleur de Lis!

4158693
Hah! Okay, I didn't even know that was a thing. That sounds rather interesting in and of itself.

3941392
You just reminded me of someone:

Soooo many dwahs where given this chapter.... so so many.

It seems that good just got better! :pinkiehappy:


I love Angels antics. Wonder what Trixie is going to name her new friend though.

I love this. Like I said, this is my favorite ship. Just for that, have a fav.:yay::heart::trixieshiftleft:

4168232
:facehoof:
I meant to have Trixie name him, but I guess I forgot. I was going to call him "Zephyr."

4171071
Why not cousins? They're both earth ponies, even if they run in different circles. It's really not that different from :ajsmug: being related to the hoity toity Oranges, no?

4175785
I aim to please. :twilightsmile:

Cute and fun. It felt a bit rushed in the beginning but still a fun little fic.

what is there so good about trixshy shipping? it feels so unnatural to me. it just feels...wrong.
maybe it's because i don't see trixy as a filly-fooler, but hay.
oh, and Rainbow and Rarity? there like the opposite of each other. that's an other faceslap moment.
just like the pinkie and derpy part.
anyhow, (to say something positive) i like the vinyl/octavia...(whatever there shipping name is) part. and the twijack or applelight.... euh... youknowwhatimean part was also kinda good.
after all. i liked the whole story. it's good, but not with the couples that i had in mind.
(damned flim and flam. they ruined my whole thought about the filly-fooling life of everypony)

Awesome story dude :twilightsmile:

What about AJ's, Rarity's. Pinkie's and Twilight's dates?

Can't belive I'm saying this, but... poor Angel and his bad luck...

Login or register to comment