• Published 11th Feb 2014
  • 1,018 Views, 19 Comments

Fifty Shades of Short - Super Trampoline



A collection of (very) short stories organized by genre

  • ...
3
 19
 1,018

Horror (Two Stories)

With Apologies to Titanium Dragon

"Perform it, now," the voice demanded coldly. "You have ten seconds or I start killing the hostages."

Twilight squeezed her eyes, trying to maintain composure. She needed to be strong for her people, stronger than the monsters holding her neck in vice-like magic. She could do this; it was just a simple, albeit unconventional teleportation spell. She read the instructions off the torn paper in front of her one more time, trying to control her rapid breathing. She wasn't very successful.

With a grunt she steeled herself and began constructing the needed matrices and layering the component spells upon them. All eyes upon her, she finished weaving the final layer and casted the activating spell. Powerful mana feedback swirled around as reality started to melt, and that's when it hit her what was so unusual about this formula: It didn't have an endpoint specified! Twilight tried to scream in horror, but there was nothing left to scream in as the dark magic finished tearing her from physical existence.


Home Alone

Twylit called thje Polish. "Polees ther is a Mirror I mean mare in my house.help pleases I vrye scarred right now.

BUTT police offices sayz : Princes I haz a big :twistnerd: U R THE MARE!11!1!
Woah Twilight knot readish for that an heart attacks 0 no nao she ded. :(

Comments ( 6 )

okay where'd you get the cover art is so adorbs

7412904 Huh, source seems to be dead. I should probably upload it to derpibooru, but HERE are a ton like it in the meantime.

7412934 so adorbs these pictures are

Same question about the other fics.

9099587
Iā€™d like to make it 50 stories long at some point, yes.

9099708
All right then.

Login or register to comment