• Published 21st Feb 2014
  • 17,495 Views, 1,999 Comments

Scootaloo Dies a Bunch - alexmagnet



Scootaloo has some extraordinarily bad luck, which is unfortunate for her since it means she's going to die... a lot.

  • ...
97
 1,999
 17,495

PreviousChapters Next
Residential Evil (Green Isn't Your Color)

Scootaloo grinned, sweat dripping from her forehead which she ran a dirty hoof over. Spitting a tooth on to the ground, she flexed her wings and then lifted a hoof. "Die! You son of a—"

"Scootaloo! Scootaloo!"

Scootaloo looked up from the mangled remains of a decaying pony and saw Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom galloping towards her at full speed. As they skidded to a halt in front of her, Apple Bloom happened to catch sight of the thing Scootaloo was standing over.

"Whoa, what's that?" she asked, a disgusted look on her face.

"Forget that!" shouted Sweetie Belle. She grabbed Scootaloo by the shoulder and shook her. "Photo Finish is in town! Did you hear?"

Scootaloo wiped a bit of blood from her face and said, "Who the hell's Photo Finish?"

Sweetie Belle rolled her eyes. "Only the most important fashion photographer in all of Equestria! Or maybe Eqaustria? I can't figure out where she's from."

Raising an eyebrow and nodding her head towards the diseased mass of flesh under hoof, Scootaloo said, "Uhh, maybe you didn't notice, but we kinda got bigger problems than some stupid photographer."

Sweetie Belle shot Scootaloo an 'Oh really?' look, then said, "Oh really?"

"Yeah, I dunno, maybe the zombies are a slightly more pressing concern." Jabbing a hoof over her shoulder, Scootaloo shot back her own 'Yeah really' look.

As she looked past Scootaloo to where the filly was pointing, Sweetie Belle saw a bunch of shambling figures making their way towards Ponyville. A low moan could be heard emanating from the crowd, and it only grew louder the nearer they got. One of the zombies gave a bone-chilling cry, ripped its own leg off, and then fell on its face. "It doesn't look so bad, " Sweetie Belle mumbled.

Apple Bloom grimaced. "I don't know about that, Sweets. There's kind of a lot of zombies out there. Do you think we should warn the ponies in town?"

Sweetie Belle waved her hoof dismissively, turning back to Scootaloo. "I'm sure they'll be fine. Nopony has even noticed yet."

"Yeah, that does seem weird," said Scootaloo. "Like, there's a lot of zombies." She swung her hoof out just as she finished speaking, striking a zombie in the head and cracking its skull open. Flicking her hoof to get all the brain goop off, she added, "Is Photo Finish really that big?"

"Oh yes," said Sweetie Belle like she forgot they were in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, "she's the most famous Ponyville has ever seen!"

Frowning, Scootaloo ducked as a zombie took a swipe at her, swept its legs out from under it, then did an elbow drop on its face. She wiped her hooves off on the grass, saying, "Are you including both Princess Celestia and Princess Luna in that?"

"Of course!"

"And all the Elements of Harmony too?" added Scootaloo, arching a brow. "I mean the ratio of normal to famous ponies in this town is pretty high."

"My sister's the Element of Honesty!" chirped Apple Bloom happily.

"Yeah, no one cares, AB," said Scootaloo, rolling her eyes.

Sweetie Belle brought a hoof to her chin. "Now that you mention it, there are a lot of famous ponies in Ponyville. Why do we even care about Photo Finish?"

Grabbing a zombie by the mane and headbutting it as hard as she could, Scootaloo tossed the lifeless body to the side and said, "Now we're talkin'!" She kicked in another zombie's knee, broke another's neck, and flying press'd a third zombie before saying, "So, are you girls gonna help me kick some zombie ass, or what?"

"Yeah!" shouted Apple Boom as she dove at a zombie recklessly.

"Bloom, watch out!" Scootaloo tackled Apple Bloom out of the way before a zombie could bite her flank. Unfortunately, in doing so she herself got bit on the flank.

As she extricated herself from Scootaloo's grasp, Apple Boom cried out, pointing at the other filly's behind. "Scootaloo, look! Your cutie mark! You musta got it for zombie killing."

Scootaloo stared blankly at Apple Bloom, then shook her head slowly. "Shoulda never saved you." She sighed. "Great. Just what I've always wanted, to turn zombie ass first." She turned to Sweetie Belle and said, "Well, if I'm going down anyway, might as well do it fighting." Then, without so much as a second look back, she dove headfirst into the mass of zombies and started kicking and punching her way to the center.

As she helped Apple Bloom up, Sweetie Belle watched Scootaloo start to head the zombies away from Ponyville.

"Well, at least she'll die doing what she loves," said Apple Bloom with a shrug.

"What, being eaten alive by zombies?"

Apple Bloom frowned. "Huh, doesn't sound so good when you say it like that."

"No... no it doesn't."

PreviousChapters Next