• Published 9th Feb 2014
  • 573 Views, 4 Comments

Into the Cupcake Cellar - Ractrin



Rainbow Dash and many other poinies have gone missing, and now with only one clue to guide her, Princess Luna must find them before its to late.

  • ...
3
 4
 573

Section 3: Into the Cupcake Cellar

Rainbow Dash’s breathing was erratic. All she could see was crimson in every direction. One wall “Life’s a Party” was written out in coagulated blood that seemed to have been there for months. A table sat nearby that had odd looking party hats on it. The closer Rainbow looked at them, the less she had as she realized they were severed unicorn horns with intestines as the string to hold the hat to one’s head. Her stomach gurgled as the stench of rotting flesh entered her nostrils.

Then, she saw it, pony skulls lining the wall across from her. Blood still dripped from some of them as maggots crawled on a the older looking ones. Rainbow blinked… nothing changed. she squinted her eyes, pressing them really hard and then opened them, nothing changed. Gore and death weighed on her like dirt in a grave.

“Oh goodie, you ARE awake.” Pinkie said as she trotted into the room, humming a chipper toon. She walked over to a cart near the door and started pushing it over to Rainbow Dash.

“P-Pinkie, what’s going on… I can’t move…” Rainbow Dash stuttered, her eyes watching the rolling cart.

“Of course not silly, you’re tied down.” Pinkie responded as she smiled up at Rainbow. Dash looked Pinkie Pie in the eyes and gulped.
“Heh, Pinkie… this isn‘t the kind of party I was wanting... You know I‘m not gay right.” Rainbow tried to smile, but her nervousness was hardly hidden. Her statement cause Pinkie to raise an eyebrow.

“Of course I know you’re not gay, this has nothing to do with sex… sheesh, such a dirty mind Dashie.” she flipped the cover off of the cart, exposing various knives and saws, all of which appeared recently cleaned.

“Then what… what’s going on?” Rainbow’s heart felt like it was going to pound out of her chest. She wasn’t a physician, but the tools on Pinkie’s cart looked like ones used in surgery.

Pinkie took one of the knives in her hoof and ran her other hoof across the blade. As she did so, her hair began to deflate into a sickly straight style. A grin grew across her face as she looked at Rainbow Dash, her eyes glowing red. “We’re making cupcakes.” she said, as chipper as she always did, despite her appearance.

“Cupcakes?” Rainbow asked, her breathing heavy and her heart pounding. “But you already made cupcakes for me.” she swallowed hard, her mouth becoming very dry. Pinkie’s eyes returned to normal as she leaned in close to Rainbow’s stomach. She ran her hoof through Rainbow’s fur and smiled. “Of course I did. I wanted you to enjoy something just from me.” she pushed off and looked Rainbow Dash over. “However, Dashie, I need a special ingredient for these cupcakes I want to make.”

“You… do? What? Please don’t tell me it’s like… my shit or something…” Rainbow Dash’s already churning stomach didn’t react well to that thought.

“Of course not, silly. I always find other uses for the intestines, always made everything taste funny.” Pinkie seemed to still be sizing Rainbow Dash up, her hoof was under her chin as she seemed to be analyzing her.

“Oh that’s goo- wait what!? Then what’s this special ingredient!?” Just as Rainbow Dash had just started to relax, her nervousness returned.

“It’s you of course. ALL of you, except your nasty intestines.” With that Pinkie sliced the knife right into Rainbow’s hip. She screamed, and tears began to run down her face.
“Pinkie! Stop! That hu- aaaaaAAHAAHHHHH!” Pinkie began to slide the blade in a circle around Rainbow’s cutie mark. She got almost all the way around and stopped. Rainbow Dash’s screams faded to whimpers as blood poured down her leg. Them just as Rainbow was hoping she was done, she put the blade on its side against her leg, and then in one quick swipe cut the rest of it off.

Rainbow screamed so loud it reverberated through the room. “Ow Dashie, you don’t have to scream so loud.” Pinkie said as she held up the piece of Rainbow’s hide she had just severed from her hip. “I only wanted this so I could add it to my collection.” As pinkie turned to walk away Rainbow saw that she was wearing a dress. “Why Pinkie? Why the fuck are you doing this? I thought we were friends.”

“Oh but we are. Which is why it makes me so happy you’ll be spending your last moments with me.” Pinkie set the circular flesh on the table, making a sickening splat and then turned back to Rainbow. She bounced over, humming another tune, and stopped right next to her other hip.

“Pinkie… no… please… no-AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!” Rainbow screamed as Pinkie slid the blade into her flesh once more. Again she made a circle, ripping through muscle and tendons. She sat the blade flat, and made another quick swipe. Rainbow’s agonizing screams melted down into sobbing and whimpering as blood dripped off of her rear hooves onto the floor.

With the new flesh in hoof, she walked over to the other piece and held them both up triumphantly. “All dooooone” she said happily. Rainbow’s body shook and quivered as pain was fully enveloping her consciousness. Tears streamed down her cheeks and dripped onto her chest. “What… the fuck Pinkie…” Rainbow managed to mutter.

“Now now Dashie, if you keep using language like that I’ll havta cut out your tongue.” she said as she set aside the two cutie mark circles. “You like my dress? I saw you looking at it earlier. Made it myself. Recognize any of the cutie marks? Prolly not… you’re always moving to fast to notice anypony else right?” she picked up another knife and started twisting it on her hoof.

“Is this what all of this is about? My selfishness?” Rainbow Asked, picking her head up just enough to beable to look at Pinkie’s dress. On it resided the cutie marks of what Rainbow could only assume were her previous victims. “I promise I’ll be more considerate if you please just stop Pinkie!”

“Begging already?” Pinkie asked, looking up at Rainbow unimpressed. “I woulda imagined the best flyer in ALL of Equestria woulda been better than this.”

“What? Pinkie… stop hurting me… please…” A clock’s chiming sound echoed through the room, causing Pinkie the roll her eyes. “Okay… since you said please… I’ll leave you alone for the rest of the night.” she let out a yawn and took her dress off, hanging it on a hook next to the exit of the room.

Rainbow relaxed as Pinkie Pie left , closing the door with a sickening thud. She felt the clamps around her arms tighten as she felt herself slide down some as she had been holding herself up with her hind legs. Her stomach gurgled, sloshed and then jumped as bile and other stomach contents erupted from her mouth and down her chest.

Rainbow’s feeling of pain, mixed with disgust caused her to think about her life up to this point. She thought she had always been one of Pinkie Pie’s best friends. Why was she doing this? Was she still mad about the Rainbow Factory? Celestia had already said that because she had been killed her punishment was served. Did Pinkie think she was supposed to suffer for her actions in that damned factory?

She grimaced as she felt excrement escape from her bowels. The rank that surrounded her almost made her puke again. “I guess I really do deserve this.” Rainbow said to herself as she began to sob. “I was just as evil in the factory… I should be dismembered… again…” Rainbow Closed her eyes and cried herself to sleep.

Luna’s head turned this way and that as she searched through the dreams of those who were asleep. She has already gone through all of Canterlot’s and was starting on her second time through Ponyville when she came across a very familiar dream.

She stepped into the dream and onto clouds that were zipping through the air. “Oh Rainbow Dash, losing to the clouds again are we?” she mumbled amused. She looked across the clouds looking for the cyan pegasus trying to catch up to the white puffs.

“NO NO NO! Get the fuck back here you damned clouds!” Luna heard Rainbow yell. She rolled her eyes and began bouncing across them, heading to the back of the mass of clouds where she knew she would find Rainbow.

Rainbow Dash waved her hooves frantically at the nearest cloud to her, her wings flapping as fast as they could go. She reached and reached and reached but the cloud just kept staying just out of reach.

Luna knew this kind of dream usually occurred when Rainbow Dash was scared or nervous. That thought suddenly made her realize the gravity of this dream. “Rainbow, where are you?” Luna asked. “Huh?” Rainbow asked looking up at her. “Whudd’yah mean where am I? I’m right here… trying to catch this fucking cloud.”

“No no, where are you in the real world?” Luna always knew the consequences of this question. Asking a pony where they were in the real world had tendencies of making the pony aware that they’re dreaming and subsequently allow them to control the dream. Needless to say there’s been a few close calls with some sick minded ponies. To Rainbow Dash, this did two things, one kind of expected, and the other not so much so.

She raised an eyebrow in confusion at Luna’s question, but her hips began to bleed and she began puking endlessly. She didn’t even seem aware of the fact that either event was taking place as she went back to trying to catch the cloud nearest to her.

The gore presented to Luna made her ears drop as she began to realize that Rainbow’s life was most likely in danger. She opened her wings and flew next to Rainbow Dash.
“Rainbow Listen to me, you have to tell me where you are… and why are you bleeding?” she pointed at Rainbow’s hips.

The pegasus looked at her sides and her eyes shot wide. She looked straight at Luna, her eyes full fear.

“Oh shit! She’s going to turn me into cupcakes! Luna you havta help me! She’s going to cut me up and make me into cupcakes!” Rainbow Dash suddenly stopped flying, as blood began to pour out of her eyes and mouth. “Luna help!”

“Who Rainbow? Who is going to kill you?” Luna asked desperately as the dream started fading. She felt herself being pulled away from Rainbow who was looking around frantically. “Who Rainbow Dash!? WHO!?”

Rainbow looked up at Luna and pointed her hoof at Ponyville below. Luna desperately searched the city as it continued to fade but she couldn’t see anything in particular. “WHO DAMMIT!?” Luna exclaimed, hopelessness beginning to fill her as she felt the dream coming to an end. Rainbow got one final word out as Luna was tossed back onto the balcony.

Comments ( 1 )

Hope you didn't get taken to the cupcake cellar or the rainbow factory.

Login or register to comment