• Published 15th Feb 2014
  • 1,241 Views, 2 Comments

After Foal Games- Lost Memories - DuskShadowBrony



DustStorm experiences flashes of memories. What are they? Sequel to Foal Games. It is advised you read Foal Games before reading this. ALERT: FOAL GAMES (Not this fanfic) CONTAINS DIAPERS/REGRESSION. IF YOU ARE NOT INTO THIS, DO NOT READ FOAL GAMES

  • ...
4
 2
 1,241

Chapter III- Chronicle Sequence 2- School Day

Chapter III- Chronicle Sequence 2: School Day

“Hey there, Cloud.” I looked up from my book. One of my friends, Cayenne, flew over, his bright red Pegasus body, and fire-orange eyes glowing well in the sunlight. There was the usual strong smell of hot sauce around him. Making it was his special talent, after all. His wings flapped as he hovered, fluttering the pages of my book. “Class isn’t for ten minutes and you’re reading?”

“Of course.” I closed the book, leaning back in my chair. “We have a test today, you know.”

“Huh? We do?” He looked shocked, taking a step back.

“You don’t pay attention in class at all, do you, Cayenne?” Another friend, Luster, fluttered down next to me. Her neon-yellow body was always shining, and her gleaming necklace cutie mark stood out. Her candy-like perfume, was excessively sweet, in my opinion, but it was something she loved.

“It’s so boring.” He yawned. “Hey, Cloud, let me look at your test when-”

“No.” I said firmly. “You’re my friend, but I won’t help you cheat.”

“Then-“ he turned to Luster who also shook her head.

“Maybe if you paid attention in class, you wouldn’t have to do this.” She said, a smile on her face. “Good luck.” She said mischievously before taking her seat.

I slid my book back into my bag, pulling out my pencil bag.

“Can I at least borrow a pencil?” Cayenne asked, landing back to the ground.

Sighing, I passed him over one of mine. “Keep it.” I said. “I don’t want a spicy pencil back.”

“You’re the best.” He gave me a light punch on the shoulder before returning to his seat, just as the teacher, Miss Sonrisa walked in.

“Morning, children!” She said. “Now I hope you all studied for the test today!” Miss Sonrisa pulled out a stack of papers, placing them heavily on her desk, to collective groans from the class. She gave a small laugh. “I know, nopony likes tests. But I have to know what you’ve learned so far!” She started passing out the stapled papers. Once I got mine, I quickly began writing my answers out, finishing the test in only a few minutes. I turned my packet over and looked over at Cayenne. He had his face down on his desk, having only filled out “Name” and “Date”. I couldn’t help but give an amused smile as I sat back in my chair, closing my eyes.

***

“I couldn’t answer a single question on that test.” Cayenne sighed, opening his lunch container. The sharp smell of vegetable chili wove through the air.

“Who’s fault was that?” Luster uncovered her salad. “And keep that away from me, it reeks.” She turned to me. “Not eating anything, as usual?”

“I don’t really eat much.” I replied, pulling another book out of my bag. “It’s fine.”

“Words are all he needs for nourishment.” Cayenne joked, as he began eating.

“And apparently for sleep, too.” Luster raised an eyebrow at me. “You look exhausted. The flight to the lunchroom wasn’t that long.

“Wake me up when lunch is over.” I used my book as a pillow, resting my head on it. “I studied all night.”

“Bookworm.” Luster smiled at me. “Get some rest, we’ll wake you when it’s time.”

***

“Hey! Arcan!” a voice came through my sleep. “Wake up!”

“Don’t poke him like that!” another voice snapped.

Slowly opening my eyes, they focused on my unit, all standing over me.

I sat up, a little too quickly, my vision swimming again.

“Easy.” I felt a hoof steady me as I got to my hooves.

“You all right?” Swift asked me.

I nodded. “Just…” I shook my head. “I’ll be fine.” I answered.

“Fine? You just collapsed for no reason!” Blossom frowned. “You should go see a medic.”

“I’m fine.” I insisted, dusting myself off. “I just didn’t really sleep much.”

I could see Swift watching me out of the corner of my eye. “Can I talk to you?” he asked. I reluctantly walked off to the side with him. “Did it happen again? Your- dream, vision, whatever you call it.”

“Yeah.” I was troubled by the visions. They were steadily becoming more clear and intense.

“Go home, take the day off.” Swift urged me. “You’ve really been overdoing it lately. I’ll take over for now.”

“Thanks, Swift.” I sighed. “I’ll do that.” I quickly headed home, deciding to bring this up with my mother as soon as I got there.

Author's Note:

Haven't written in a while, been busy with real life, will write more now that I'm on spring break.

Sorry for the short chapter.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment