• Published 9th Feb 2014
  • 1,638 Views, 31 Comments

Recovery ten - Carmine Prophet



follow two Recovery agents on there adventure through equestria and beond.

  • ...
26
 31
 1,638

Artificial Person

“Alright ladies and spike.” Onyx said as the group walked through the ship.


“Officers’ quarters are here.” Reach said pointing to a row of doors with an MX standing outside of each.


“Now how’n tarnation are we supposed to figure out who’s is whose?” Apple jack asked gesturing to the unmarked generic doors.


“They’ll tell you.” Onyx said gesturing to a nearby MX.


“Ok pay attention. Pinkie!, Rainbow dash!, and Apple jack. Here, here and here” Reach said pointing to three doors with the named mares running to their doors.


“Twilight!, Rarity!,Spike!, and fluttershy!” Onyx continued pointing to four more doors.


“And last but not least Celestia!, Cadence! Chrysalis!” Reach said skipping a door and finishing up as the lights in the ship dimmed to simulate night.


“What about you?” Rarity asked.


“I stay here.” Reach answered observing as Onyx and Maine walked passed him and into two empty rooms and he walked into a room across from them all. And so it went for about two hours they all got ready for sleep in their own respective ways. And just as they were about to go to sleep they all heard a door open and close again and when they went to their doors to check they saw Reach exit his room and start pacing. Before a mare sized a strange grey thing standing at about five feet five inches walked up to him it had crab-like upper body, twin machine guns as its arms and four arthropod legs and a glowing red eye.

They then watched as he took what looked like a damaged synthetic soul and a screwdriver and order is to sit which it did. They watched as Reach unscrewed the a panel, they couldn’t see very well but they saw him take out a red chip and touch it to the synthetic soul turning making it change from glowing a blue to a red color before plugging it into the strange machine. They then were confused but they were two tired so they went back to sleep.



THE NEXT MORNING


“That was awesome! I don’t think ive ever slept that well in my life!”


“I must agree Rainbow dash. Not even the best beds in all of equestria are this comfortable.” Rarity said to her friend as the rest of their friends started to file out of their rooms to greet the new day. They all greeted each other before they heard a wired sound and as they turned to Reaches door and they saw the same machine from last night standing there next to his door, they saw his door open and Reach walk out with his helmet attached to his waist.

“what’s up?” Reach


“WHAT is that thing! I knew it you were just waiting until we were all together to deal with us!” Rainbow dash yelled in his face


“With what? What the Guck are you talking about!” Reach asked confused


“Fuck.” Onyx corrected


“What?” reach asked


“Fuck, the word is fuck you said guck.”


“Oh I’m sorry.”


“The Fuck are you talking about! With what!?”


“With That!” she continued pointing to the strange machine


“With the T-7T? Do you even know what it is?” the confined and agitated recovery agent asked.


“Well its metal!” the rainbow maned mare yelled poking him in the chest with her index finger.


“hay im not a big fan of that term.” Reach said kindly.


“What term? Metal!” she said again saying the word with such venom the others could feel it.


“There’s that word again.” Reach said


“Rainbow dash. I think you should calm down.”


“No I want to know what he was doing!”


“Oh I get it! If a synthetic makes friends with an organic its ok. But the second I make friends with another synthetic Ooh no im suddenly evil!” Reach said out raged


“you’re a synthacist.”


“What?”


“A synthacist. They are like racists except with robots.” Onyx somewhat explained.


“Im not racist!”


“Sais the one running around throwing out racial slurs at poor defenseless Terminator Hunter-killers.”


“What!?”


“That makes no since. Think about what you’ve just said.” Onyx stated.


“What?”

“The hunter-killer, is defenseless. It has fucking Phased Plasma Pulse Guns for arms!” Onyx yelled


“It’s the sentiment that counts.”


“No it isn’t!”


“Cadence! Someone back me up here.”


“I mean I guess he does have a point. It hasn’t tried to hurt us.”


“But it could you crazy mare!” Chrysalis yelled.


“Oh you just want to complain about everything I say don’t you!”


“Why are you even here anyway?” they both yelled at each other simultaneously


“Well im here because thought it would be good to get to get to know our extraqeuestrial guests. And to hopefully improve changeling public relations with equestrian.” The changeling queen answered


“Well im here to see if any of this technology can help us.” The princess of the crystal kingdom answered.


“Now that we are done.” Reach started before grabbing rainbow dash by the through with his right hand and lifting her up effortlessly much to their amazement.


“Don’t call me that again.” He said sternly getting a very obedient series of nods.


“Any way. You all know where everything is we are taking the day to regroup and gather ourselves before we move on.” Reach said as he dropped the mare making her fall on her rump. And walked off before even one walking up to Rainbow dash disappointed.


“I’ll meet you guys in the mess hall. Come.” Reach said before walking in the direction of the mess hall with the now identified T-7T following him they saw him punch the wall on his way. And to there shock it dented around the area he had punched.


“Relax he’s a lot better once you get to know him.” The rainbow hared mare heard and when she looked up she saw that Onyx was standing next to her and helped her up.


“Growl?”


“What is the mater with Mister Reach? Onyxy? Why is he being so mean to Rainbow dash.” Pinkie asked her mane flattened.


“What is better to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" Onyx asked


“I don’t understand what does that have to do with my darling…”


“Reach… isn’t like other synthetics.”


“What do you mean?” Twilight asked holding a notepad.


“No matter how much you like him, no mater how much he likes you, how much you love him or he loves you. On the inside under what you see. He is a machine made to kill humans. A terminator is programed to kill humans even with what he told us about the DRN 4 series. The main reason they were taken offline was because they would go on killing sprees. It took 50 XRN’s to take down one with a normal T-800 endoskeleton. Reach is a reprogrammed T-888 stronger, faster, smarter, more resilient and it doesn’t help that his model had hyper alloy endoskeleton but with the covenants attack they were upgraded with a titanium-A3 coating to key spots of their endoskeletons. They can take temperatures hot enough to melt steal, hell I’ve seen them T-888 be submerged in molten titanium it doesn’t even phase them.”


“This isn’t helping my opinion of him.” Rainbow dash said.



“Well even with all of that he is still our friend, he is in a constant struggle agenized his original programming he needed a base and you all gave that to him. I couldn’t act as a base I have just as much blood on my hands as he does. But you, you all are relatively innocent despite your respective backgrounds and ages. Any way lets move it out.” He said before walking off


“If you want to go some ware just ask an MX and it will take you.”


“Growl?”


“To plan the next leg of our trip.” He said




(Two hours later)




“Alright so we’re here.” Reach said bent over a hollow display.


“Right and with a ship this size it will take us about four days to get to reach, And from there one day to get home.” Onyx commented from the other side


“But are we sure we want to get back to earth? I mean it has changed so much.” Reach said.


“I know but its home.”


“Ya Home is home.” Reach said before an alarm sounded through out the entire ship.”


‘Bwaaaa'


‘bwaaaa'



“Dorian!”


“On it.” The ships synthetic soul said before appearing in a miniature sized form on the hollow table before the alarms stopped blaring.


“Dorian what was that about?”


“I am receiving a distress signal.”


“From who?”


“Scanning? Human vocal patters. Earth. Odd?” Dorian said


“What is it?”


“I am receiving various IFF transponders. As well as an abundance of data on other un-cataloged species.” the synthetic soul said


“Alright Load them into our databanks assemble the others.” Reach orderd

“Where are our guests?” Onyx requested.


“Twilight is in the engine room with an MX detail.”


“Apple Jack and spike are in the Cargo hold, Rarity is in her room, Maines girlfriend Fluttershy, and Pinkie pie are in the mess hall.” Dorian said calmly.

“And the royals?”


“’Ch’ you mean most of your harem metal head?” Onyx asked as the three left the room and speed walked up a series of ramps.


“The bridge observation deck.”


“Dude you know im a terminator I don’t know why you insist on pissing me off.”


“Because it’s funny.”


“Whatever. Zeta.” Reach ordered making the little blue and gold A.I appear.


“Yes mister Reach.”


“Teleport twilight and her friends to the bridge.”


“Right away.” Reaches assigned A.I said as the three freelancers and T-7t walked up to the bridge door. And upon entrance they were met with quite a few interesting sights that we will not get into now but lets just say if the situation was any different the the three freelancers would be a little hot under the collar if you will.


“Reach you scoundrel! I was in the middle of a…!” Rarity who was only wrapped in a towel started before she was interrupted and they all saw that the three freelancers had there helmets on and they knew better than to get in there way when they were on.


“Dorian. Raise the shields, full power to engines set course for earth. Bring this tug up to Combat alert alpha. They wouldn't have sent that distress call if they weren’t in trouble.”


“See that’s the thing it was more of a rallying call.”


“Whatever you want to call it this new earth is under attack and needs help. Alright I want every synthetic online and combat ready. Update the data base and upload the IFF’s.” Onyx said taking a seat .


“And give me everything on this codex. Whatever the fuck they call it.” Reach ordered


“Alright people battle stations.” Reach said before he had Rarity and the others to their rooms where they would find old Earthgov security suits that they were ordered to where when a combat situation arose. He then teleported them back when he got the ok from them all.


Each of their UNSC Earthgov security suits were form fitting to make for a good vacuum seal to protect from loss of atmosphere all of their cutiemarks were on their right pectoral if they had them that is. Cadences was a dark shade of pink, Celestias was white, pinkies was her coats’ shade of pink, Apple jacks was orange, Twilights was purple, Fluttershys washer yellow but unlike the others she had an EVA helmet like Maines, Rainbow dashes was cyan, Chrysalis’s was black possibly the only one with any form of stealth if need be, and Raritys was a brilliant pearl white with Reaches old mark 6 helmet.


“Wait Reach where are we going?” Chrysalis asked taking a seat.


“We are going home. I want you all to read these and provide logistical support any information we need give it to us.” Reach said


“What do you mean back to equestria?” Celestia asked they all saw a Gigantic white and blue sphere opened up in front of their ship which started to move towards it.


“No… we’re going to earth.”