• Published 9th Feb 2014
  • 1,222 Views, 39 Comments

Sweetie mime - MidnightFMare



Rarity wakes up to the sound of a horn. Her sister trying to get her cutie mark no doubt. It wouldn't be a problem if she did it quietly... IDEA!

  • ...
3
 39
 1,222

homecoming (No has pun)

"Well, here we are, back at home!" Scootaloo announces, opening the door

"You can build a time-" "And space" "Machine, but you can't figure out how to fly... why does this seem like a bad joke?"

"Possibly because life is like that" Scootaloo suggests "Anyhow, I beleive we are about 20 minutes after Pinkie's cannon fir-(BOOM!) ... Or 20 seconds before Pinkie's cannon fired... my bad. But as far as my past self is concerned, you are in space and will still build the time machine and you know the rest"

Sweetie looks at her friend "You sound smarter than-" "Ooo! shiny!" her head whips towards something a few feet away "Or maybe not..."

"Cool! A bit! Score!" she picks up the bit and puts it in a bag around her neck

"So... wanna go give Pinkie a scare?" Sweetie asks, making her approxamation of a dasterdly smirk

"Sweetie, stop trying to be evil, you're too adorable"

Sweetie looks at her friend "Fine... you can look evil"

"I don't want to! I wanna go show Rainbow my time and space machine!" She whines, flailing her hooves

"Okay... but then we scare Pinkie"

Scootaloo nods, entering the machine, taking off "NOT WITHOUT ME FEATHERHEAD!"

The box lands and Scootlaoo peeks out, squeaking "Riiiiight... forgot about you..."

Sweetie sighs, "Just... nevermind"

_____________________________________

On the monitor is Rainbow Dash, asleep in one of Applejack's trees. Scootaloo opens the door and takes a deep breath "RAINBOW DASH! LOOK AT WHAT I MADE!"

Rainbow jumps up and salutes "WHAZZA?! I wasn't asleep sir! I was- what the..." she looks at Scootaloo and the interior of the time machine "... Okay, still sleeping... obviously Princess Luna is trying to prank me... Again..."

"No, this is not a trick and what do you mean by 'Again'?" Sweetie asks

"W-Well... It involves me dreaming about dreaming about Rarity and Luna being miz... misschhee..." "Mischeivous?" "Yeah, her; anyways, if this isn't a dream" she flaps her wings "What is this thing?"

"A time and space machine! I built it with the help of the doctor! And I made it in your colors and I thought you should name it!" scootaloo says, buzzing up a few feet

"Uh... Twilight told me about time travel and it's not safe... so I'm coming along!" she jumps in and looks around before flying out and around it "It's smaller on the inside! that is so cool!:rainbowkiss:*"

Scootaloo smiles and points to a rectangular machine against a wall "There is a cider machine over there... fresh cider..." she wiggles her eyebrows

"...:rainbowderp: GIMME!" she shoots over to the machine and presses a button and squeals "Cider! Fresh cider! And I don't need to wait in line! This is awesome!!"

Sweetie just sighs "Can I go home now? As cool as this all is, I need to check in with my sister"

Scooaloo nods "Yeah, just give me a second...' pressing a few buttons and flipping a switch, the door closing by itself and a "Whoosh"ing fills the air and Scootaloo approaches the door, opening to the inside of Carousel Boutique "Home sweet home!"

"Sweetie? Is that you?" Rarity calls, getting closer

"Yeah! I'm back!' she shooes Scootaloo away

"What happened? I heard a... loud... noise... hello Rainbow"

"'Sup? Okay... It can teleport. But I am not seeing space or time yet squirt"

Rarity looks at Sweetie for an explaination "It will take a while. I'll go make tea"

Scootaloo shrugs and closes the door, the "Woosh"ing blows stray pieces of fabic against the walls until the box fades from view

Rarity's eye twitches and she levitates open a hidden compartment in the stage "I am going to need a bit of wine for this... and some tequila too..." she mutters, levitating another bottle behind her

Author's Note:

* I will say this now, FIRST!!! I AM FIRST TO USE MEMES IN A STORY (As far as I know)!!!