• Published 23rd Mar 2012
  • 7,724 Views, 136 Comments

Princess Applebloom - meme-asaurus



Applebloom wakes up to see that she's become an alicorn.

  • ...
24
 136
 7,724

Final Chapter

“So, let me get this straight,” Sweetie Belle said slowly. “Your sister just woke up with a horn and wings?”

“Eeyup,” confirmed Big Macintosh. After Rarity had grabbed Sweetie Belle (and shortly afterward, Scootaloo) the trio had gone to Sweet Apple Acres to get the story straight.

“…And you’re saying that she is to be princess now?” asked Rarity.

“Eeyup,”

“But she didn’t want to be a princess? That’s why she didn’t tell us?” Scootaloo inquired.

“Eeyup & eeyup,”

“So she wasn’t gonna abandon us?!” beamed Sweetie Belle.

“Nnope,”

Rarity stood up straight, triumphant that she had been right about Applebloom’s feelings all along. “Well, I’m glad that she had very good reasons for keeping secrets like that. Come along darlings, I bet you two owe poor Applebloom an apology,” She glanced around the orchard. “Speaking of which, where is the little dearie?”

Big Macintosh shrugged. “Been lookin’ fer her all afternoon,”

“Oh no!” gasped Sweetie Belle. “What if we made her run away from Ponyville?”

“Don’t be absurd,” dismissed her elder unicorn sister. “You tried to run away three times, and you never got further than halfway across town! Wherever Applebloom is, I’m sure that she couldn’t have gotten far, and that she’ll be back at home in no less than… oh, let’s say… 45 minutes.”


Seven hours later…


“Mah sister’s been ponynapped!” cried Applejack.

“Don’t worry Miss Applejack, we’ll find her,” assured the Mayor. She then addressed the rest of the Ponyville Search Party of Fun Stuff Even Though It’s Not Really a Party. (Name patented by Pinkamena Diane Pie.) “Alright everypony, we’re looking for a blank-flanked filly, whom I’m told has both a horn and wings, that responds to the name ‘Applebloom.’”

“Hold up! Isn’t Applebloom an Earth Pony?” asked Random Backround Pony #37. There was a murmur of agreement. No one could match the wit and observation skills of Random Backround Pony #37!

“Well, yes… and no,” said the Mayor as she fidgeted. “It’s extremely complicated, and I’ve only been told half the story.”

“Hey, you can withhold information from us like that!” objected a mint-colored unicorn named Heartstrings, but known as Lyra. (Don’t ask.) “It’s a free country, and I demand as my right as a citizen to know!”

“We live under a government ruled by two immortal beings that raise the sun & moon,” deadpanned the Mayor. “Who said anything about a free country?”

“Good point,” observed Lyra. “All hail Celestia!”

The Mayor sighed. “Now, if there will be no more interrupt-“

“I’m afraid the search party won’t be necessary, Mayor,” interrupted Princess Celestia, riding down on her trademark awesome sky carriage. (of awesomeness) “Applebloom is safe here right beside me,”

The Mayor scratched her head. “But where in Equestria WERE you?” she asked Applebloom.

“Ah was in Canterlot the whole time!” replied the filly. “Ah teleported mahself allllll the way to the castle! Oh, and Ah just want to apologize to mah friends for-Hey, why’s everypony lookin’ at me funny?” After a moment of contemplation, she figured out the reason why: her horn and wings were exposed for all to see. Princess Celestia cleared her throat.

“My fellow and honored Equestrians,” the white alicorn announced, “It is my pleasure to introduce to you the third ruler of Equestria, your humble resident of Ponyville, Princess Applebloom!” the crowd was shocked. It was one thing for a foal to sprout wings, another to grow a horn overnight, but it was a world-shaking concept for a filly to sell you a couple apples one day and for you to have to call her “your majesty” the next. Suddenly, two little ponies broke the silence.

“Yeah, whoo-hoo! You go girl!” cheered Scootaloo.

“I really like your mane!” Sweetie Belle said as she applauded with all her heart. The Apple Family joined in. Soon, all of Ponyville was in applause. (Well, except Diamond Tiara, but she passed out for some reason.)

After everypony calmed down, Applejack came across a plot-hole realization. “Hey, why did it take seven hours fer y’all to get down to Ponyville?” she asked Celestia accusingly.

“Well, Applebloom and Luna got into a rather… intense game of checkers, but after they broke even, I assure you we came down as soon as possible,” explained Celestia.

“Hey!” snapped Applebloom, “Ah beat her best 27 outta 51, fair and square!”

“Well, ya still scared the livin’ horseapples outta everypony,” said Granny Smith. “Yer grounded, ya little immortal, you!”

Applebloom shrugged. “Ah was kinda expectin’ that, but… could ya postpone that fer five minutes?”

“Why’s that?”

“Ah gotta have an honest talk with mah friend Twist,” said Princess Applebloom as she winked.

THE END.

[Author’s Note: No sequels. (trolololololol)]

Comments ( 42 )

What the...

As someone who actually enjoyed this story, I really hope this is just a delayed april fools joke.

:applecry:

I agree with the comment above.

442325
442535
Same Here. I was severely disappointed and this Twilight emoticon shows exactly what I'm feeling:twilightangry2:.

It might have been better if you just left this story uncomplete rather than this last chapter.:facehoof:
Background pony #37? Debating Celestia's rule? Constantly breaking the 4th wall especially when not done in a funny or humorous way.:twilightoops:

Yes, you already had some (IMO) inappropriate author's notes in previous chapters but never to the point where I would quit reading this, however if this was an eariler chapter I would have stopped long ago.:twilightangry2:

though not a great story, I did like the idea of Applebloom becoming an Alicorn but disliking being a princess and how it effected her friendships. However your last chapter just turned it all in to a waste of time and a joke.:facehoof:

Changing my "thumbs up" to a very definate "thumbs DOWN":flutterrage:

:fluttershbad: WHY?! How could you end it like this?! :raritycry:
:raritydespair: It was just getting good! :applecry:

442325
Agreed!
:raritydespair: Hate for this to end so soon.

The Idea of Applebloom becoming an Alicorn is interesting. I like the story and I will not be surprised if someone makes a similar story to this.

Zof

it was a interesting idea but you can not just wake a and be an alicorn:unsuresweetie:

Zof

i like fan fics and there is no reason to be using bad language over a comment that someone(me) you do not know personally wrote and for the record i most certainly do not underestimate the butt-pulling a fan fic can do i just think your story went a bit to far:pinkiesmile:

Ah enjoyed this, as a fellow writer. it was a nice change. Ah approve. Buck everyone who didnt like it. Ah may wish fer more, but it was still good.

MUST HAVE MOAR!!!!!!!!!:flutterrage:

Sequel people want it! I do as well [Reply to me if you want a sequel!]

“Hey, you can withhold information from us like that!” objected a mint-colored unicorn named Heartstrings, but known as Lyra. (Don’t ask.) “It’s a free country, and I demand as my right as a citizen to know!”
Her name is Lyra Heartstrings. :ajsmug:
1094243
Please a sequel! :fluttercry:

Not bad. Fun read, with kick ass idea.

:raritycry::raritydespair:PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZDOASEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:raritycry::fluttercry::fluttershbad::applecry::twilightangry2:

please put more princess applebloom:rainbowwild::rainbowderp::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowhuh::rainbowkiss::rainbowlaugh::scootangel:

rphb #19 · Mar 11th, 2013 · · 1 ·

Okay this story is ridicules. The way the author attempts to be funny by breaking the fourth wall is just embarrassing. "Background pony #46" Either give them a name or just describe them. Stuff like that breaks immersion and flow before it even have a time to start. Thumbs down

I gotta say as a trollfic this probably worked perfectly in that you left me feeling disappointed. As an actual fic this was really too bad. It was a really interesting and appealing idea and I confess i'm rather sorry you had it and simply decided to be a troll with it as I think you could've made a really fascinating and sweet story out of it.

2616827 When I say we drop the comedy tag, WE FUCKING DROP THE COMEDY TAG.

“Hey!” snapped Applebloom, “Ah beat her best 27 outta 51, fair and square!”

I know you likely don't care about grammar for this story at this point, especially since I haven't been correcting it, but A) it should be 26 out of 51, not 27, and B) the "Ah beat..." should be lowercase.

I know you don't care, but seeing as how I don't care that you don't care...

videobeta.net/gifs/25636.gif

:applecry:WHY NO SEQUEL! LIES!:raritycry:

Cute, but could have used at least one automatic spell check if nothing else.

892008

I think you could. Just like you could wake up and suddenly be dead. We don't know what causes death by "natural causes", and similarly they don't know what causes "ascension". Who's to say it can't happen?

the-rock-that-must-be-named

LOL it's Tom Rockle:pinkiehappy::trollestia:

The only thing I'm wondering now is how you got away with a Sad Comedy. Let's hope Knighty doesn't find this story.

:rainbowhuh: Conflicting categories?
:flutterrage: ON MY FIMFICTION.NET?!?!
:rainbowkiss: *Bans story and user*

3705151
Oh. This was written WAY before that silly rule. The mods were great for setting up this safe site for the brony community and all, but they can be a teensy bit narrow-minded at times. HAS KNIGHTLY EVER EVEN HEARD OF THE WORD AMBIVALENT QHFGJRFGKIFAHKR

3350020 Tom... Riddle?

3729329
OH, I JUST GOT THAT.

Read title, nice
looked at picture, totally gonna finish it tonight.

4513675 I fished yaaaay.

Wait I mean finished nit fished

faceplam

i had to DIE 2-times

That's too bad I was really looking forward to a sequel. I would have liked to see Applebloom make up with Twist and see how Diamond Tiara takes having to have a Blank flank princess as a school mate now that if she bullies the CMC or anypony in school she can be punished and not even her daddy can save her. that would be hilarious:twilightsmile:

da #%$* what just happen this crazy messed up you crazy messed up in yo mind you don't do that that just wrong

more alicorn applebloom! plz?:rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss:

[Author’s Note: No sequels. (trolololololol)]

awwwwwwwwwwww, i hate when authors do that, i guess i just hate seeing stories/ collections of stories end.

the cover though :rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment