• Published 27th Jun 2014
  • 263 Views, 0 Comments

Harmony & Ruin: Book One The Past Returns - Baronchaos



Ever wonder how Princess Celestia and Luna have come to know about the elements, or if the had other close friends in their past? During a planetary alignment something from their past begins to awaken.

  • ...
 0
 263

Prologue - Signs of Awakening

Harmony & Ruin Prologue - Signs of Awakening

Pinkie Pie walks into the room quietly and pulls out a loud speaker - MY LITTLE PONY FRINDSHIP IS MAGIC BELONGS TO HASBRO NOT BARONCHAOS OR KITSUNETURNER!
OKAY? THANKS! BYE! -Waves at the audience before floating off with some balloons around her waist-
All Original Characters belong to KitsuneTurner and BaronChaos.
This story is a co-op between me and my best friend.
Written & Illustrated by BaronChaos; Co-writer & Editor KitsunerTurner

Prologue

Deep within the castle walls of Canterlot lays a room hidden away from all. In this dark chamber a light starts to seep in through the doorway partially lighting the of old books covered in dust and cobwebs where scatted across the room. The walls have a few stained glass windows filling the room with even more light; once the room was full of sunlight three crystal orbs can be seen in the center of the chamber. Each has a different glow to it. The one on the right glows blue while the images inside the orb made ripples like the surface of water. The orb on the left glows with a light grey while the orbs seemed to contain clouds of smoke, while the center orb glows a fiery red while appearing to be molten lava.
Two shadows appear creeping in through the doorway; slowly the shadows become familiar silhouettes belonging to the two princesses of the land, Celestia, an alicorn of pure white with an ethereal mane and tail of pastel rainbow coloring, and Luna, a midnight blue alicorn whose ethereal mane and tail that matches the night sky. They slowly entered the chamber in order of birth, Celstia followed by Luna. As they wandered into the room they both looked around with eyes full of memories and sadness.
"It has been a while since we have been down here dear sister." Spoke Luna breaking the silence that filled the room.
"Yes it has been a long time," Celestia said in agreement with her younger sister.
Luna sighed and said, "If only our old friends could be here to see how Equestria has come along since then."
"I know Luna, but it was their decision to do this, now come along we must get ready for the celebration every pony is throwing for the approaching planetary alignment."

The two sisters took one last long look before they slowly moved towards the doorway. As they were making their way towards the exit, an unusual sound stopped them in their tracks. It was coming from behind them, now the noise was not unfamiliar to them, but it did fill them with worry. The two turned around to see that two of the orbs in the center of the chamber had started forming cracks along the surfaces. Celestia's and Luna's eyes widen and quickly looked at each other.
Celestia then said with great urgency, "Luna go and ready the guards, while I summon Twilight and her friends." They both nodded in agreement and left the chamber in great haste.

Author's Note:

And so it begins, I will apologize in advance, I do not have an exact schedule for when each chapter will be release. But I do hope you all will enjoy I have to offer and hopefully expand on. :]
P.S. the disclaimer was my co-writer's idea thought it would be fun to have it in.