• Published 8th Feb 2014
  • 4,828 Views, 78 Comments

Dragon's Reign - Vladimir



This is a crossover of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Reign of Fire, and my own OC's. This sory is Inspired by Reign of Fire: Equestria - killagatosrs.

  • ...
41
 78
 4,828

Epilogue and End of Book 1....

I sat in my new throne in the castle, behind me is Richard's sword. My black scales glinting in the sun. It had been a year since Richard's and my last battle, before I ascended past mortal bonds and ascended to god hood. Elisabeth or 'Beth' as we call her has given birth to twins, one boy and one girl. The girls name is Ruby. The boys name is Mars. The two of them are wonderful looking babies, they are always with Beth whenever I see her, they seem to like my new form just as much as I do.

The Olympians are silent, Richard's hive has joined ours. Our enemies have been quiet, no attacks or invasions on us or our allies. Canterlot has been rebuilt, Discord and I have been called the first kings for this land. Cadance has been doing better, and seems to have gained a liking for me. She still holds Shinning close though, which we all do, he was my best friend, and my resolve to kill Richard. Celestia is pregnant with Discord's child, while Luna, Nightmare and Chrysie are trying.

Spike and the girls have been trying as well, but no such luck as of yet. Moon has taken Flame as his mate, and she absolutely loves him! My hive has grown larger and large, we even gained new classes, Discord calls them the "Kaiju Class". My Elite Guard has tripled, most of the "Kaiju Class" is in it now. Life is good right now, peace is between the countries, but, I can tell that things are going to get heated up soon. I can feel the Olympians stirring right now, and their hives are being reported as seen. Looks like this is just the beginning of the, Dragon's Reign.

Author's Note:

Here is the last chapter of the first book! The next book will come after this chapter! Hope the story is going well for you all!
And as always! I will see you! In the next chapter! Bye bye!