• Published 8th Feb 2014
  • 4,838 Views, 78 Comments

Dragon's Reign - Vladimir



This is a crossover of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Reign of Fire, and my own OC's. This sory is Inspired by Reign of Fire: Equestria - killagatosrs.

  • ...
41
 78
 4,838

Small Fight and Our Wedding...

I punched Discord through a wall, growing. I ran after him, my tail whipping about, and my sword at my side. Discord appeared behind me an pinned me down.

"You lose, I win. What is that now? 100-400?" He asks. I sigh and nod my head. Ever since Shinning's death, I haven't been very stable. I have become clouded with rage and sadness. "You need to clear your mind, go and be with your girls, besides, in a few days it will be your wedding. So go and rest, we'll continue training later, alright?" He says. I nod my head and go o Elisabeth, Luna and Chrysie. I lay down with the, he three of the, sleeping in our bed. I kiss each other the, softly on their lips, before sleep takes me.

I am shaken awake, as I open my eyes, I see Elisabeth looking down at me, smiling. I smile back at her, we share a passionate loving kiss. After he funeral, we had found out that I was the only Ethereal Male serpent class, the others are female -Elisabeth is one of them as well, and we are the strongest class so far on account that we can control solar systems and like Discord, reality-. I held her close as she nuzzled her face into the nape of my neck. We napped there with each other when Luna and Chrysie had left to go and eat and talk with the others. Hours passed as the two of us napped happily, before we were awoken by the door being thrown open, with a unicorn guard standing there in gold armor. A look of worry on his features.

"Lord Nova! Lady Elisabeth! An attack has been made against the Castle! We need- AUGH!" He yelled in pain as a sword burst from his chest, the blade was pulled out and he fell to the ground. I jumped off the bed and brought my claws out, I made my fingers going strait an when I swung my hand from side to side, I cut a griffin in half. I swing my claws down and send golden flames that consume the griffins, the flames dissipate quickly. I turn around to see Elisabeth healing the guard, who thanks her. She smiles down at him and nods her head. When she is done, the three of us rush down the halls.

As we reach the throne room, the doors are ajar, and as I go to draw my sword, a griffin flies out of the room, his head missing. Luna walks out holding her blood stained scythe, an evil look in her eyes. No wait, that's not Luna, but it looks like her. Her eyes are slit, her fur is midnight black like her scythe, her mane and tail look like a clump of floating stars, her body looks....wow. Her breasts are larger, her hips wider, her butt looks awesome! She turns and looks at me, she smiles, showing her sharp teeth.

"Ah, so your Nova, good to meet you. I a Nightmare Moon. Luna's other half." Right after she says that, she cleaves a griffin in half without looking. "I look forward to the sex~." She purred to me before turning into a cloud of stars and zooms off, killing griffins by touching them.

"Um...the fuck just happened?" I asked. Elisabeth and the guard look just as confused as I did. I sigh before heading into the throne room. And I instantly fell in love with Nightmare Moon. Because sitting there, was Flame, Rainbow, and their friends, unharmed.

"I had a feeling you would love me too~" I heard her purr into my ear. I turned, grabbed her head and kissed her deeply, a bond was formed that moment, and she became mine. When we parted lips, she looked like she was about to fall to her knees. "So that's what love feels like...good." She said, as I held her and Elisabeth close in a tight hug. Chrysie, Celestia and Discord walked in next, but soon froze when they saw Nightmare.

"What have you done with my sister!?" Celestia raged. Her sword was about to hit Nightmare, until I intervened. I grabbed her sword by the blade, catching it and everyone else, off guard.

"This is Luna, but not. She is like Ovan. And she. Is. Mine." I growled out at Celestia, Chrysie was soon by my side, but kept getting kissed on the neck by Nightmare. Seriously, those two are going to drive me crazy, and they've been near each other for a few seconds! Celestia stared at me, then to Nightmare.

"Is this true?" She asked. Nightmare nodded her head.

"It is, I can even become my own being if I so choose." She said. Her eyes went wide by this. I stared at Nightmare, she stared back at me, then we shared a soft and gentle kiss. "I am starting to like this~" She purred to me.

"I know right? He is so cute, but he tastes wonderful~" Chrysie said. I blushed, my eyes wide.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Elisabeth and Chrysie winked at me, not telling me anything, which made my mind wander. I blushed even harder as Nightmare nipped my neck gently.

"I'll try him sometime, but right now, we need to kill these rotten griffins!" She growled. We all nodded our heads, and heading outside, we rushed outside the castle, to find that the griffins were retreating.

'Oookay, that was...weird.' thought to myself.

"I know, and I didn't even get to fight! The fuck is going on!?" I heard Ovan yell from the back of my mind. I sighed and wet back inside, however, I was tackled by Flame who clung to me, and cried in m chest. I patted her back gently.

"There, there, I'm fine. There's no need to cry anymore. Okay?" I said to her. She nodded her had, still sniffling. I looked up at the girls and saw that Luna and Nightmare were their own person's. I blinked before they both shrugged. I sighed and got to my feet. The rest of the day was spent trying to calm down the citizens -who were oddly not harmed by this small attack, must have been an assassination attempt- and dealing with each other. It was a long day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was December 25th, Hearth's Warming, and the day of our marriage. I stood at the altar, waiting for my now four wives to come. The music started and the four of them walked up to me, all smiled on their faces. They were wearing different colored dressed.

Luna is wearing a midnight blue dress, the bottom is splayed out, while the top hugs her waist and chest. Her sapphire shoes on her hooves once more. She looks beautiful.

Chrysie is wearing a lime green and white dress. On her hooves are her emerald shoes. Her dress is tight and seductive, sowing off her figure. Her hair is in that Asian bun again. She too, looks beautiful.

Elisabeth is wearing a sun yellow dress, her mini-universe on her chest in the form of a broach. On her hooves are yellow topaz shoes. Her hair is straitened, as it down to the middle of her back. She looked gorgeous.

Nightmare, she is wearing a tight an seductive black dress, her cutie mark on her chest in the form of a broach, much like Luna's is. On her hooves are black diamond shoes that I made for her. She looks just as beautiful.

As the four of them reach the altar, I see Discord give me a sly wink to me, causing me to smirk at him.

"We are lucky bastards!" I hard Ovan yell in my head, before he appeared next to me. He is wearing an all black suite with a red rose, while I am wearing an all white suite with a blue rose. I nod my head to him, as he is my best man.

Discord looks down at us, before laughing. "I'm just going to skip this crap, do you all want to marry each other?" We all say 'Yes!'. "Then put on the rings and kiss!" He says. Everyone in the room besides us who aren't used o his bluntness groan. I slip the rings on my wives. They all have diamond rings, but they are custom made. Chrysies is lime green, Luna's is dark blue, Elisabeth is sun yellow, while Nightmare's is midnight black. We share a long kiss as they slip on my ring. I look down and see that it is golden in color. I smile at them as they smile back. Then the party started.

As we went into the carriage, saw Elisabeth holding the bouquet. She throws the bouquet into the air, and lands in Cadence's lap gently. She looks up at us, eyes wide and mouth agape. I look at the girls as they give sly winks to her, before we are taken away. I heard faintly Spike saying something.

"You think this is great? Just wait until the bachelor party!" He says loudly. Nightmare, Aqua, Felicia, Twi, Flame and their friends laugh. I couldn't help but yell back at him.

"Maybe at your wedding dragon breath!" And with that, me and my wives, vanished in a flash of light, going o our honeymoon. All of us unaware of a certain Zebra running towards Ponyville. All in all, it was a great day!

Author's Note:

Chapter 17, and this one was kinda short I know. sorry about that!