• Published 7th Feb 2014
  • 1,617 Views, 20 Comments

The Girl - The Infinity Doctor



A young human girl and the Shadow Blot come to Equestria

  • ...
3
 20
 1,617

Oops...

The Blot stared at the yellow pony, its flowing pink mane covering half her face as she cooed at his charge, her legs wrapped around her.

"You're just the most adorable little thing I've ever seen!" she said, hugging the small girl for all she was worth.
"That's...nice and all..." Lily gasped, trying her best to push away from the pony "but...I can't...breathe..."
"Oh dear! I'm so very sorry!" the pegasus said, somehow managing to shout and whisper at the same time.
"That's alright" she responded, rubbing the back of her neck.

'Fluttershy' suddenly took notice of him, and she squeaked in fright, backing up as far as she could. He cocked a brow at her behavior, then shrugged it off as being a quirk of the new species. Lily's head slipped back and forth between the pink-maned pegasus and himself, confusion adorning her features.

"What's the matter?" she asked, her head still in motion.

The yellow pony let out something relatable to a squeak, and the large mass of pink mane quivered. Fortunately, the purple one was there to intervene, and went to her friend. The purple one said something barely audible to him, and the pegasus stood, ruffling her wings as she did so. He rolled his eyes, then turned. He stretched, zooming up to the window, and peered out, his green eyes taking in the sunny day beyond the glass.

Sighing to himself, he felt something grip his form. Looking down, he noticed that something was Lily, affectionately latching onto one of his hooves. Patting her head with one of his tendrils, he picked her up, showing her the sun's rays outside.

"I know, it's pretty here, isn't it? Lots of plants and animals" she said, shifting herself so she was staring at him.

He felt himself smile, and set her down, only for him to realize both of them were being watched by the unicorn and the pegasus.

A small critter then came bounding up, its white fur distinguishing it from the rest of the house.

Lily shrieked? in happiness as she plucked the little furball from the floor, hugging it tightly as she cooed at it.

"Who's this wittle guy?" she said, stroking between its long ears.

"That's Angel," the pegasus responded "he helps me around the house, as well as feeding all of my animal friends"

"Oh" Lily responded.

Fluttershy politely asked for Angel, to which Lily responded hesitantly, returning the rabbit to his owner.

Author's Note:

Don't forget to R&R!

Comments ( 4 )

..Very short. Cute, but short.:unsuresweetie:

4840425 I know...:ajsleepy: I'm working on making chapters longer, most of that is planning out what happens next...

-shakes head sadly-

Login or register to comment