• Published 1st Jun 2014
  • 2,888 Views, 179 Comments

Lovebirds - raritypie



What will happen when Cheese and Pinkie throw another party together? Will sparks fly or will it be an utter disaster?

  • ...
5
 179
 2,888

Secrets

The oven's timer dinged.

"Yay the chimicherry changas are all done!" Pumpkin and Pound Cake were eager to have a bite.

"No little babies! I've been giving you too many sweets. Wait there's no such thing! Have a bite guys!"

"Yum Yum!" The foals cheered in harmony.

As they ate their treats, I went to the mailbox to see if my letter arrived. "Nope nothing yet!" I was a bit sad until I saw Fluttershy trotting about.

"Hey Flutters!! Want some chimicherry changas?"

"H-hi Pinkie. I guess one couldn't hurt."

"Yay! You'll love them. I added extra cherry and more hot sauce in this batch!"

"That sounds... nice?"

Fluttershy and I sat at one of the tables.

"Are you sure you don't want one? They're sweet and spicy!"

"U-um no thanks Pinkie."

"Would you mind if I told you a secret?"

"No not at all. You can tell me anything."

"But you have to promise to keep it secret.PINKIE PROMISE!"

"Cross my heart, hope to fly,stick a cupcake in my eye."

"Okay good. Someone is coming to visit me. Remember Cheese Sandwich?"

"Of course. The pony who you helped plan Rainbow's party".

"Yeah him. He's coming to visit. Sometime next week I think.

"Really? How exciting. You must be so happy."

"I am. I'm excited for him to come. I've never felt this way about anypony."

"Awwww Pinkie! You might have a crush."

"Really? I usually feel this way about cupcakes and parties but never a pony. He has to be special if I like him more than cupcakes!"

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww! That's adorable. Why exactly is he coming?"

" He needs help party planning. I am really anxious for his arrival. I'm wondering what kind of party he's doing."

"Knowing him, it's probably something huge. Don't worry about it Pinkie."

"I have to go home. It's feeding time for the animals."

"Okay bye! Remember the pinkie promise! "

"Don't worry. It's safe with me." Fluttershy galloped away from Sugar Cube Corner.

I looked outside to see the mail mare had arrived.

"Helloooo!"

"Hello Pinkie. Here's your mail."

"Thanks!" the mail mare flew away into the clouds.

"Junk mail, coupons, oooh Quills and Sofas are having a sale!" I looked through the stacks of mail until I saw a yellow envelope.

"It's from Cheese!" I skimmed over the letter. "A couple eh? Hm. I wonder what kind of party it is."

Reading over the letter once more, a word caught my eye. "Disagreement? What could anyone disagree about? It's a party! There's nothing to fight over." "He'll be back soon won't he? I'm sure he'll tell me all about It."

I decided to write one more letter to Cheese.

"Dear Cheese,

That sounds like a problem. We can't have arguments during our planning. I hope you will be here soon so that we can talk about it more in detail. What kind of party is it? I can't wait until your arrival. Gummy and I are so excited.

Your friend,
Pinkie Pie."

I put the letter in the mailbox and remembered something. "Oh no the foals! I left them alone with the chimicherry changas! Only Celestia knows how they reacted!"

I ran into the kitchen to see the babies covered in cherry juice and rested on their backs. "Awww I guess it wasn't that bad after all." I put the foals down for their afternoon nap. I sat in the rocking chair and thought: He wants to work with me! There's thousands of party planners and he chose me. He could feel the same way I feel about him!

I relaxed. *sigh* It'll be nice to see him again. I can't wait to see him. Can you Gummy?

Gummy blinked. "Hahahaha I knew you would. "