• Published 8th Feb 2014
  • 5,245 Views, 243 Comments

The Overlord - Space Wizard Novablast



When the mysterious figure known only as 'the overlord' travels to Equestria seeking dominance, what will happen?

  • ...
14
 243
 5,245

The Overlord's least favorite person

"Okay, what the fuck have you done to me?"

Ollie was currently sitting in front of the three princesses and had busily been munching on a Danish, a pastry he personally despised if they weren't filled with the thousand anguishing souls of dead school children.

And his eyes were two different colors, a vibrant fire red, and a calm ocean blue.

"Excuse me dear Ollie, but I'm not quite sure what you are talking about." Celestia raised and eyebrow in confusion, as did her sister and student.

"Yeah you'd better excuse, before I bend you 300 degrees south and stick your own horn up your ass." His blue eye was gradually becoming more and more red. "Why is there some whiny bitch in my body? Furthermore, why am I drinking tea?!" He pointed a shaking finger at one of the mugs. "And eating pastries?!" He pointed to a half eaten Danish. "I don't even have a mouth for crying out loud!"

"Look Ollie, I think maybe you need to calm down a little bit." Twilight said, pushing a cookie platter towards him.

The platter didn't get very far however, as he smashed his hand down onto it, keeping it intact meanwhile it burrowed itself through the table and the floor beneath it. "Twilight, stop. Or I will beat your ass."

The three princesses looked to each other with wide eyes before huddling together at the opposite side of the table.

"Was it something I said?" Luna asked, peering nervously back at the extremely angry man whom was now clutching his head.

"I don't think so princess." Twilight shook her head.

"allow me to explain dear friends." Ollie said, sounding much more cheerful, his eyes had once again returned to the blue they had seen when he'd been struck with the elements. "i am the original owner of this body, Maximillian Q. Painington. Former prince of Velden." he looked down at the floor, "and now second violin to some maniacs evil plans."

"........... Ollie are you alright?" Twilight asked, looking at him with worried eyes.

His eyes flashed and once again they were red. "NO! I am not okay, some idiot keeps taking over my body. AND HES FRIENDLY! AND KIND!" He punched himself in the face, "ITS FUCKING UNBEARABLE!"

His eyes flashed yet again and turned blue. "please, you have got to get this monster out of me." Ollie grabbed out for the half eaten Danish from before and about half of it disappeared as he moved it closer to his mouth, like it had been sucked into a black hole or something.

His eyes flashed again and were once again red. The Danish reappeared again, but this time in small pieces from out of nowhere. "HE HAD ME EAT A FUCKING DANISH!" Ollie screamed again, "THIS GUY IS EVEN MORE CRUEL THAN I AM!"

Luna took a deep breath as Ollie repeatedly punched himself while yelling insults in constantly conflicting voices as his eyes flashed again and again, constantly turning from blue to red.

"SHUT UP!"

Ollie stopped halfway through strangling himself with a table cloth to look with blue eyes at the alicorn of the night. "Yes, oh most beautiful of women?"

"First of, what eth a woman?" Luna asked, looking perplexed before returning to a look of anger and sadness. "And furthermore, why are you harming yourself?"

His eyes flashed yet again. But this time he let go of the tablecloth and merely clutched his head with one hand. "I don't know what happened after you shot me with those jewelry pieces." He pointed towards Twilights crown. "But it made this irritating fuckwit appear inside of my head, and he keeps pushing me back and blubbering nice things, about acceptance and how killing people isn't okay."

"Like a conscience?" Twilight suggested, making princess Celestia nod sagely.

"Yes my student, it would appear that our friend here." Ollie spit on the ground as she said his most hated word. "Has regained his conscience. Which if his previous behavior is anything to go by he desperately needs one."

"I don't need a conscience!" Ollie said spontaneously as he tried to push his right hand, which was currently controlled by the conscience Maximilian, away from his face. "Why does he even think this is his body?"

"I actually don't know." Celestia said and shrugged, making Twilight stare at her with betrayed eyes. "What, it's not like I know everything!"

"Says the all mighty goddess that rules over the entire nation and who claims to be all-knowing." Luna said in between a few coughs, making her sister glare at her with all the power of a detonating a-bomb.

The four of them sat there for a while in awkward silence, although the two sisters has apparently decided to entertain themselves with a contest of 'who can stare most angrily at the other.'

"So," Twilight broke the silence with a sickening crack, "where's Ollie actually gonna be sleeping?"

"Why do you keep on calling me that?"

"I'd suggest he'd stay at your place Twilight, it is the largest house in ponyville, excluding the mayors office." Celestia said, nodding for no particular reason.

"Anyone listening?"

"As long as this buffoon is as far away from me as possible I'm fine." Luna said, all three princesses completely oblivious to Ollie who's hands were now alit again.


"so, you started burning down the entire tree house?"

"yes, I told you already!"

"and this, conscience, of yours didn't stop you?"

"he tried to strangle me, eventually"

"yes, alright. I can feel the headache building, so please continue mr overlord."

"okay. I was just about to wake up the next day, when suddenly......."

Author's Note:

Dem cliffhangers.

Now, this chapter is quite a bit shorter than usual, but all it does is introduce a plot point that'll pop up now and again, but for those who feared that the overlord was gone and replaced by Ollie, fear no more (I wouldn't want to kill off the main selling point right off the bat now would i?

Other than that I've got some nice stuff planned, so get ready for interesting ideas people.