• Published 8th Feb 2014
  • 5,245 Views, 243 Comments

The Overlord - Space Wizard Novablast



When the mysterious figure known only as 'the overlord' travels to Equestria seeking dominance, what will happen?

  • ...
14
 243
 5,245

The Overlord and the Sisterhooves social part 2

"Remind me why where doing this again?" Ollie asked, throwing away the squirrel he had been tormenting out of sheer boredom.

"You wanted to become mares?" Twilight asked, raising a conspicuous eyebrow at Ollie, and thereafter an angry look at the squirrel who was now chewing her books.

"There's no 'we' about any of this Twilight!" Ollie screamed. "It's this perfect representative of gods biggest feces that's so damn money hungry that he's willing to lose his own dick just to get more!" He pointed towards Jack, who was furiously flipping through books at the speed of sound itself. But he did have the courtesy to look up and put on the most devilish smile.

"Not just mine Ollie, yours too, remember that."

Ollie's eyes grew wide enough to scrape the edges of his helmet. They might've grown bigger if he hadn't turned tail and started running out the window.

Until he stopped dead in his tracks, and a familiar voice caught the attention of Twilight.

"Not so fast you illiterate mongrel."

Twilight lit up in a smile at the sound of an actually pleasant familiar voice. "Maximillion, is that you?"

Jack just stared in disbelief at Ollie's now blue eyes.

"It would indeed be me my dearest Twilight Sparkle." Maximillion made a quick and graceful bow before strutting towards the Brit and the unicorn. "I personally find this idea to be incredible, anything that displeases Ollie pleases me!"

Jack stood up and put a single hand on Maximillions shoulder, "Ollie, how many shrooms did you hide under your armor?"

Maximillion looked at Jack in surprise before slapping himself on the forehead. "Of course!" He reached a hand out in an attempt to shake Jacks hand, but he quickly jumped backwards. "I don't think we've been formerly introduced dear Jack, I am Maximillian Q. Painington, the one you know as Ollie's conscience." He took another step forward and tried to shake Ollie's hand again, but Jack jumped back once again.

"Ollie, of all the stupid pranks you've tried to pull off this is definitely the stupidest." He pulled out one of his seemingly unlimited knives. "What spell is it this time? Transformation? Incineration? Curse of tongues? What bullshit have you got planned?"

"Oh please my dear Jack, nothing of that unreasonably horrific sort was on my mind, I merely wish to assist you in your quest to gain fortune and glory."

Jack turned to Twilight with the most puzzled expression in the entire universe. "What exactly have you done to him?"


Taking the time to repeat the first four chapters, but unfortunately that was cut because the budget ran out halfway through because of Novablast's love for coffee, noodles, and snack sticks.

But now that I have tied him to a chair with the promise of one instant cup-o-noodles when he finishes this chapter, it should go a little more smoothly.


"So you're actually legit?" Jack raised an eyebrow as he still pointed the shiv at Maximillion. "You're actually not Ollie, just his conscience?"

"Indeed, and it just so happens that the body that I inhabit has the ability to change not only your gender, but also my own." He turned to Twilight, "and also yours if it should suit your needs."

Twilight winced, "no, I'm alright."

"Well," Jack started excitedly, "what the hell are you waiting for? Beam me up Scotty!"

"Alright," Maximillion took a few steps back and readied his hands that were now shimmering with a fine blue light. "This may hurt slightly."

A beam of shining white light erupted from his fingertips and shot directly into the chest of Jack, making him shake as if under a seizure. Soon he was lifted into the air, defying all laws of gravity that had ever existed. Soon the spectacle grew brighter and brighter, so bright in fact that Maximillion has to look away.

A fatal mistake.

The beam veered slightly off to the side. And the light show started fading. But as Jack came into sight again, the brightness grew to levels far more intense than anything they had seen before.

And then Jack was gone.

Maximillion was standing there, looking at the black charred floor with awe and shock. He took himself to the forehead, "this wasn't supposed to happen...."

"No it bloody well shouldn't," Twilight yelled, running over to examine her floor and the disappearance of the Englishman. "What the hell have you done?"

"Not really anythingTwilight." A voice said from outside the door, "but he did do this."

And then the door opened, and made Maximillion smile pridefully.

"Success."


At the stand where miss Cheerilee was currently signing the papers of those sisters who were participating, a gauntlet smacked down onto the wooden surface with a filled out pamphlet.

Jennifer, and Olivia.

Author's Note:

Dat setup though.

Yeah, I'm sorry for the really short chapters recently guys, but I've kinda hit a creative drought where I can't get anything done. I promise that the last part/s will be longer than 1k words, because these two most recent ones have been pitiful.

But, nevertheless, I hope you enjoy the latest exploits of our heroes in villainy.

This is nova, peace out.