• Published 5th Feb 2014
  • 6,772 Views, 290 Comments

LEGO Equestria Girls - Chronicler06



When Twilight's crown gets stolen, she must follow Sunset Shimmer into a strange new world. A world made of Lego.

  • ...
13
 290
 6,772

Epilogue

Epilogue

On the Equestria side of the Crystal Mirror, all of the eight ponies who had seen Twilight Sparkle depart less than three days ago were now waiting in the room where that mirror was located. The three princesses stood vigilantly while Twilight’s five friends could only wait with worried looks on their faces. Many of them were seated on the floor — with Rarity on a comfortable pillow — except for Rainbow Dash, who paced back and forth impatiently in front of the mirror.

They all knew that time was running out. If Twilight didn’t step through soon, then she would be trapped on the other side for the next thirty moons. Despite knowing from the start that there was nothing they could do but wait, it did little to calm everypony’s nerves.

Finally, a shimmer of light from the mirror immediately drew the attention of every pony in the room. Through that glare, a familiar lavender alicorn stepped through. Princess Twilight Sparkle had returned!

Strangely, Twilight seemed to be standing on her hind legs. The surprised look on her face showed that even she had not expected this. She wobbled around a little before falling forward to land on all four legs in the proper stance of a pony.

“Twilight!” exclaimed Fluttershy happily as she and the rest of Twilight’s friends were immediately ecstatic by her safe return.

Rainbow screamed excitedly as she flew right up into Twilight’s face and shouted, “You’re back!”

“You’ve got your crown!” Rarity pointed out.

Pinkie Pie quickly gave Twilight a big hug as she exclaimed, “I knew you could do it!”

Applejack wiped away her tears of happiness as she added, “Oh, we were so worried.”

Princess Celestia stepped forward with a look of concern still on her face as she asked, “Sunset Shimmer. Is she alright?”

Twilight’s expression turned to slight worry as she looked back at the mirror and answered, “She chose to stay behind, even though it means spending a few years in jail for everything she’s done.” She then turned her attention back to the other ponies and continued optimistically, “But I’m confident that things for her will ultimately turn out for the better. After all, Equestria shares a lot of positive traits with the World of Lego.”

The other ponies looked at one another in confusion. When they turned their attention back to Twilight, Rainbow shrugged and asked, “What is Lego?”

Before Twilight could give an answer, Spike suddenly flew out of the mirror, bumped into the back of her legs, and landed on the floor. Spike looked up and smiled as he looked over his body to see that he was now back to being a baby dragon. But when he reached his clawed hand up to his head, that smile quickly fell. He moaned in disappointment and sadly muttered, “I really liked that hat.”

Realizing that Spike was referring to that red Lego cap he had been wearing, Twilight couldn’t help but hide her smile at his misfortune.


Not much later, Twilight was walking down one of the many hallways of the Crystal Castle while being followed by her friends, Princess Cadance, and Spike. Princess Celestia had already mentioned to the other ponies that her only knowledge of the other world was that it was home to alternate versions of every pony in Equestria. Not surprisingly, Twilight’s friends were very eager to find out more about what that alternate world — the so-called “Lego World” — was like.

“Where did you stay?” asked Fluttershy.

“What did they wear?” asked Rarity.

“Did ya have fun?” asked Pinkie Pie.

“What’d ya eat?” asked Applejack.

“Would ya say she’s just as awesome as me?” asked Rainbow Dash.

With a tired look on her face, Twilight sighed in exhaustion and answered, “I wanna tell you all everything about these last three days. Really, I do. But right now, I’m just so exhausted, especially after all of that building.”

All of the following ponies stopped and simultaneously asked in confusion, “Building?”

Twilight turned back and was about to say something in response when she bumped into something. As she fell on her rear, she also heard a hollow clanging noise nearby.

Twilight’s first reaction was to look down at herself to make sure her that body was still intact. She then mentally kicked herself for forgetting that she was no longer a Lego minifig, but now back to an organic pony, which meant that it was physically impossible for any body parts to come loose from such a mild impact.

She then looked up to see what — or rather, who — she had bumped into. The pony who stood before her was an orange pegasus stallion with a messy blue mane and wearing the golden armor of a guardspony. Interestingly, his helmet seem to be missing, but a quick glance at the floor nearby revealed that it had simply fallen off, which also explained the clanging noise she had heard.

The pegasus guard smiled warmly at Twilight as he helped her back up and joked, “We’ve got to stop bumping into each other like this.”

Twilight smiled in response, while a slight blush became visible on her face. This stallion’s voice, not to mention his manestyle, made him remarkably similar to a certain minifig she had met in the other world.

Once Twilight was back on her hooves, the guard then retrieved his helmet and put it back on his head before continuing on his way down the hallway.

While the others watched the guard walk by, Twilight walked up to Princess Cadance and quietly asked, “Who was that?”

“He’s a new member of the castle guard,” replied Cadance. “Flash Sentry, I think. Why do you ask?” A rather smug expression formed on her face as she asked, “Do you know him?”

Twilight couldn’t hide the blush on her face as she turned away and simply answered, “Not exactly.”

With the signs being very hard to miss, Twilight’s friends could easily guess the reason for her interest. “Oooh! Somepony’s got a crush on the new guy!” teased Applejack.

“No. No, I don’t” Twilight quickly denied as she continued to walk away.

Rarity gasped lightly as she walked alongside Twilight and teasingly added, “She does! She absolutely does!”

Twilight picked up her pace as she quickly responded, “Don’t be ridiculous. I don’t even know him. He just…” She came to a stop as she struggled to think of a good response.

Pinkie Pie jumped in front of Twilight and quickly spoke, “Totally reminds you of a guy you met in the other world who’s a rookie cop who first saved your life from a big bomb and then two days later found you after you were left for dead in the woods and encouraged you to get back in action so you could save that world and this one too!” Having completely exhausted herself from that one continuous statement, she then quickly took a huge breath before finishing, “Right?”

“How did you know that?” asked Twilight in astonishment.

Pinkie simply replied, “Just a hunch.” She then gave a huge grin before hopping away in her usual style.

The other ponies looked in confusion at Pinkie, then turned to Twilight.

Twilight glanced over at Spike as he walked up to her side. Twilight simply smiled and rolled her eyes. She could think of only one thing to say at a moment like this.

“Some things never change.”

Author's Note:

After nearly eight months of writing, this story is finally done! Yes, I am planning to write a sequel that will be an alternate take on the upcoming Rainbow Rocks movie, just as this one was an alternate take on the original Equestria Girls. But don't expect to see any work on it until early next year. I've been spending a lot of my time writing this story, so I'd like to be able to take a break for a few months. Besides, I could use that time to think over what I'd like to write for the sequel. After all, until I see that movie, not even I will know what the next story will be like. Also, as I had mentioned in the author's notes in the prologue, I'm still open to having a better cover image, if any fanartists out there are interested. For now, I can finally mark this story as complete.

Comments ( 23 )

> sequel
Welp, keep an eye on your follower count, because I suspect you're about to get a bunch.

Well that was an enjoyable epilogue. Glad it didn't turn into "Twilight has a crush on any Flash Sentry" and stayed the "he reminds me of his alternate".

It's over, and I'm gonna miss it. :ajsleepy:

Good stuff, must be wonderful to finish a story.

I was wondering how you were gonna do Pinkie's hunch.

EDIT: If you are still looking for a coverart I suggest you add this story to the Art for Fanfiction group.

4850642 I'm rather disappointed Bionicle didn't get included in The Lego Movie in any official capacity (I think it barely appeared on a map somewhere though)

My money's on Bionicle beating the ever-loving daylights out of Lego though

a good story :pinkiehappy: also it would fun to see you make an alternative ending which Twilight stays a minifig when she returns to Equestria:twilightsmile:

the reaction of her friends would be epic:rainbowlaugh:

Sequel? OK. I'll wait. Unfortunately I'll have to watch EQG: RR in order to get it. Dang it. And I didn't wanna! :raritydespair: I don't wanna watch it because I know it's going to be bad for my mental health!

Sequel?
*cue squeals of happiness*

4881613 Don't feel like you have to force yourself to watch that movie if you don't want to. I personally could care less about how good or bad it is, as I'm the type of person who, if I'm going to watch a series, I feel like I need to watch every episode and movie, regardless of what some people might say (even though I'm actually looking forward to seeing this movie, once I can get a chance). Besides, I don't intend to make the next story an exact copy of that movie. I mean, did you see a Fall Formal in this story? Was there even a high school in this story? Basically, what this story has in common with Equestria Girls is what you can expect the next story to have in common with Rainbow Rocks.

For everyone who even bothers to read my comments here, I'd like to reveal something special. I'm actually not quite done writing for the year just yet. I'm currently working on a little surprise that I hope to have finished within two weeks, so keep an eye out for that.:moustache:
(Here's a hint: :derpytongue2:)

4890499 I get that you didn't put everything from the into this fic (a lot better for my tastes to be honest) but I just like to be safe and do everything plus some more of what is required.

:pinkiehappy: best EG fanfic!!!! Can't wait for the sequel :raritywink:!

What happen to lego twilight well we see her agian because in rainbow rock there's a human twilight and the end of criedits i just saw last two weeks ago.

Oh my gosh! This was one of the best stories I've ever read on Fimfiction, especially Through The Well Of Pirene! Lego Equestria Girls and that story are absolutely THE BEST and I've loved every minute of them. Thanks for being best pony writer!!!
:raritywink:
Go buy yourself a cake. You deserve it!!!

This fanfic is awesoooomme!
This fanfic's cool when you're part of the team!

Sooo...anyone here from BZPower?

I like the lego theme.

Cool idea............buuuuuuuttt, I love LEGO, but I'm not too interested in a crossover with MLP and LEGO. But, as I said, interesting idea. Have a like anyway. :twilightsmile:

Hi there, my name is CaptainPinkiePie and I made this trope page just for you:

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/LEGOEquestriaGirls

While I won't deny it hasn't got everything on there, I will get around to adding more tropes when I have the time. :pinkiesmile:

9652116
You beat me to the punchline. :rainbowlaugh:

4890499
COME ON!
YOU DIDNT DO THE THING FOR THE ENDING!!

TWILIGHT: "I'll give everypony only 3 words"

EVERYTHING
IS
AWESOME

Comment posted by MatTheBook deleted Apr 13th, 2022
Login or register to comment