• ...
 5
 954

Meeting XV

Chapter 1

Meeting XV


In a cave deep in the side of a mountain near Canterlot, past a few dozen chambers was a large sleek and white rectangular room occupied only by two white display boards covering the smaller walls at both ends and large metal rectangular table in the middle. Two large maps were imbedded in the metal of the table; one titled 'Earth' on one end and one titled 'Equestria' on the other. On the Earth end sat a group of nine humans; four on each long side and one at the end. They were of multiple ethnic groups and most were male, with the exception of three females. They all wore suits and one female was typing on a laptop. On the Equestrian side sat seven ponies and a rabbit. There were four on each long side, but no one at the very end. There was a blond-maned and grey-coated pegasus typing on a laptop. She minimized the file, showing the word ‘DERPY’ in large capital letters on the desktop. She opened another file and continued to type.

There was a door on one of the longer walls so that if you were to walk through said door, you would be faced with nine humans on your left, and seven ponies and an annoyed-looking rabbit on your right. This is what a pink pony with a poofed up mane saw as she walked into the room. Derpy stopped typing on her laptop to look over her shoulder at the pink earth pony as she walked in and sat down at her end of the table. There was silence, except for the incessant tapping of an inpatient rabbit’s foot on the side of the table. Finally, the pink pony broke the silence with a get-down-to-business tone of voice.

“So we all know that there is a problem with the mare-to-stallion ratio in Equestria. The ratio is currently about four to seven,” she paused and looked around the room with her blue eyes, and continued, “so we need to fix it.”

“How do you plan to do that, Pinkie,” asked a white pegasus stallion with blue hair who was sporting a blue uniform.

“The answer is simple, Soarin,” she paused to glare at the tall Caucasian man in the suit at the other end, “we just need some humans.” The room fell silent for another short while. An Asian woman sitting next to the man piped up,

“And how do you think we would be able to convince anyone on Earth to go through with this?”

“Again, simple,” answered Pinkie Pie. “We don’t let them. We go in, take them, wipe their minds and put them through some… training. If they pass then they go through transformation and they get sent here-”

“And if they don’t?” Interjected the man this time. The other humans kept silent.

“If they don’t then they get their memories back, we swipe memories of the training, and send them back. Like nothing happened.”

“And how many would you need,” asked a large African-American man, sitting right next to a dark blue alicorn who had a nametag on her chest that said “Hello, my name is: LUNA”.

“We would need about 16, preferable all English speaking.”

“We can do tha-”

“NO!!!” interrupted a white-maned and blue-coated mare unicorn wearing a cheesy witch outfit. “The Great and Powerful Trixie refuses to let this happe-”

The rabbit, Angel, who sat between her and Pinkie slapped her in the back of the head with his paw as she fell silent.

“Okay, its settled then… any other business?” Pinkie asked. A brown stallion with blue eyes who was sitting next to Derpy rose his hoof.

“Yes?”

“The time rift broke again,” said Doctor Whooves, nervously looking around. Pinkie face-hoofed.

“You and Derpy go fix that whenever you can; I’ll get you the supplies after the meeting is over. Anything else?” Trixie almost piped up but decided not to. An Asian man sitting across from the African American man whispered something to a red earth pony with blond hair who responded, “Eeyup.”
A little filly with an orange coat and a purple mane raised her hoof.

“Yes Scootaloo?”

“Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom are starting to catch on to the agency.”

“Just swipe their minds when you can.”

“Oh yeah…I haven’t thought of that!” She smiled as Pinkie raised a brow at her.

“Okay nothing else? Meeting number fifteen of the TransUniversal Pony-Human Agency is adjourned.” With that, Derpy and Doctor Whooves got the supplies and left, Angel sped out of the room, eager to leave, and the others just walked out of the room, leaving behind the dark cave. The humans, with the help of Luna who was still wearing the nametag, vanished to their world in a flash of blinding white light.

The humans appeared in a parkinglot infront of a large abandoned appartment complex named "Menna's Appartments". All of the humans but the Caucasian from the end of the table, the Asian woman who sat next to him, and the African American who sat next to Luna left to their cars and left.

"Okay," said the Caucasian, turning to the Asian as soon as the others left, "Jess, go to Florida and get the subagents to help you, we need ten from you and they need to all be innocent, and about the ages from sixteen to twenty one. I know many of them will fail the training so... actually... I need about twelve."

"Yes, sir." She hurried to her car, holding the laptop to her chest, her arms crossed over it.
He turned to the African-American,

"James, go to California, get help from the subagents working there as well, same deal."

"Yes, sir." He strode to his car which was parked next to Jenn's.
Tyler Braxton walked to his car. It was a difficult job, working with Pinkie Pie. She was unpredictable at times but by now he was used to it. He walked into his black mustang and fastened his seatbelt, checking the mirrors and such. Six - no, twelve - people... he drove out of the parking lot and headed to the airport. He had to get ready to go to New York.

Comments ( 5 )

So far, I'm liking it.

I like the pic for the story. Makes me think "Pinkie In Black." That would make for an interesting fic though.

This is a little different than my style of writing, but I'm always down with human-pony governmental cooperation.

Thanks yall, came to me in a dream. Good brain. Next chapter will be either tomorrow (probably) or Saturday (less likely).

"the time rift broke again" that line made my day.:rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment