• Published 5th Feb 2014
  • 15,840 Views, 419 Comments

My Widdle Pwincess - Super-Stallion



Because of a spell Princess Twilight Sparkle is now the littlest princess. With Celestia taking care of her how will her life change?

  • ...
29
 419
 15,840

Chapter 7

"Run Trixie! Run!"

"I'm running! I'm running!"

Sunset and Trixie ran like there lives depended on it, with Twilight's friends close behind them, chasing after them and yelling threats. They ran down halls, twisting corners and almost pumping into a few passing ponies that watched them pass by as they chased after the unfortunate mares.

"Were gonna get you!" Rainbow yelled as she flew threw the air keeping her sight on the two.

"Rainbow, your not going to hurt them are you?" Fluttershy asked as she flew next to Rainbow, trying her best to keep up, "Shouldn't we maybe ask politely why Trixie and Sunset are here instead of chasing them around?"

"Will talk to them as soon as we get them!" Rainbow said before flapping her wings faster, leaving Fluttershy behind.

Fluttershy sighed and flew faster to catch up with Rainbow and the two mares, with there other friends following behind them.

Trixie looked back and flinched when she saw Rainbow quickly gaining on them with the others close behind, "Their gaining on us Sunset, what are we gonna do!?" She yelled looking at her partner.

Sunset grunts, "I know, just give me a minute," Sunset closed her eyes in thought for a solution for their situation. Then her eyes flew open and she smiled, "I have an idea."

Rainbow smirked as she got closer to her target, she was about to tackle Trixie till suddenly in a flash a purple wall of magic appeared and Rainbow crashed head first into it then falling to the ground. Rainbow shooked her head from her daze then looked at the wall in front of her that blocked the entire hall, with Trixie and Sunset on the other side looking at her with a smirk.

"Ha you cant get us now Rainbow Crash," Trixie said and stuck her tongue out at her while her horn glowed with magic.

"Stop messing around Trixie, and you, why the hay did you guys start chasing?" Sunset asked as the rest of Rainbow's friends caught up and looked at them.

"We'll be the ones asking the questions here missy," Rainbow said as she got back on her hooves, "Why are you two here?"

"Why do you need to know?" Trixie asked.

"It's just that are friend Twilight has a little problem Trixie and we find it mighty suspicious that you two would happen to come along when she's helpless right now." Applejack said pointing a hoof at them.

"Look, we know all about what happened to Twilight but believe me, where not here to hurt her or anything we even came to help find a way to help her."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah all we want is to help Twilight get back to normal were not up to anything, we can even take you to her right now. We where sent to get you anyway."

"Well why didn't you say so earlier lets go see Twilight right now." Pinkie exclaimed suddenly appearing between Trixie and Sunset scaring Trixie and making her drop the magic wall in front of them.

"Pinkie, how did you do that?" Sunset asked.

"It's Pinkie Pie it's probably best not to question it."

****

Back in the nursery Celestia had finally calmed Twilight down who was now cradled in her arms as she talked.

"Are you okay now Twilight," Celestia asked the filly she was rocking in her arms.

Twilight nodded as she suckled on her pacifier that Celestia gave her earlier, "Yes, Cewestia I'm otay tank you," she slurred through her pacifier.

"That's good your friends should be here soon and we wouldn't want them to see a fussy Twilight would we," Luna cooed.

Twilight snuggled into Celestia's chest to hide her blush, Celestia saw her blush and smiled at how cute she is. Then the nursery door opened and the Princesses looked to see Trixie and Sunset, Then the other Element Bearers who rushed into the room and trotted to Celestia, when they saw Twilight they gasped and daww'd at her and asked Celesia a lot of questions.

"Princess how did this happen?!"

"When in tarnation did this happen?"

"Twilight is so cute!"

"Princess Celestia, is Twilight going to be alright?"

Celestia raised a hoof and they stopped talking allowing her to speak, "Do not worry about Twilight, girls she's just fine."

"Are you sure Princess, she hasn't said anything sense we got here?" Rarity said as she looked at Twilight still snuggled close to Celestia's chest.

Celestia looks down at her, "Well aren't you gonna say hi to your friends, Twilight?"

Twilight turns her head and looked at her friends letting the pacifier fall out her mouth and whirly smiles waving a hoof, "Hey girws, how's it going?"

"Oh my gosh Twilight you are so cute!" Pinkie exclaimed then took Twilight right out of Celestia's arms without a word and started hugging her, "You might be the cutest widdlest Princess I've ever seen!"

"Pinkie, can you stop hugging me?" Twilight said trying to get out of Pinkie's embrace, feeling more embarrassed.

Pinkie pie giggled, "Aww but your so cute." she said holding Twilight in one arm then tickling her belly.

Twilight laughed as Pinkie tickled her chubby belly, "Hahaha! S-Stop It Pinkie t-that tickwes!"

The rest of Twilight's friends started surrounding her and cooed at Twilight even helping Pinkie tickle her a little even Princess Luna got into the group and started babying her. Celestia was watching the whole thing from her spot her attention mostly on Twilight as she giggled and smiled from being tickled by her assailants/friends.

She smiled maternally, seeing Twilight's smiling expression, giggling and being happy brought a warm feeling to her heart.

"Cooche, cooche coo."

"P-Pinkie pwease, put me down wight now pwease!" Twilight begged through her tears of laughter.

"Okie dokie lokie, I think you've had enough tickles now." Pinkie said to Twilight's relief she lowered her to the floor sitting her on padded bottom.

Twilight looked up at her friends that surrounded her who smiled down at her, "Why awe you ponies still wooking at me wike dat?"

"Your just to cute not to look at darling, your absolutely adorable~" Rarity cooed ruffling Twilight's mane with a hoof.

Twilight turned around from her and pouted, "I'm not that cute."

"Ah don't be like that egg head even I have to say your pretty cute." Rainbow chuckled.

"I'm not cute." Twilight said again puffing out her cheeks in a scowl only making herself more cute.

"Aw we better stop messing with her girls, I think she's startin ta get fussy. I remember when Applebloom was this little and made that face when she was a fussin it was so cute." Applejack chuckled.

"I'm not getting fussy! And I am not CUTE!" Twilight yelled waving her hooves in the air.

Before she got really riled up, Celestia picked up the pacifier that Twilight had wiped it of then walked over to the filly popping the pacifier in her mouth quieting her down then picked her up cradling her in her forearms.

"Okay ladies, stop messing with Twilight before you make her mad," Celestia says as she watched Twilight suck on her pacifier, "Besides we need to get to work if where to get Twilight back to normal so we cant get distracted now okay."

"What do you need us to do Princess?" Fluttershy asked.

"You'll be helping me search for a reverse spell for young Princess Twilight in the Canterlot Archives," Luna replied getting there attention, "I already sent Spike ealier down to begin the search and with your help we should find it faster."

"We'll be helping to." Sunset said over at the door, her and Trixie having been quiet the whole time

"What about Twilight, what's going to happen to her while we look?" Pinkie asked.

"I'll be watching her for the rest of the day, all you have to do is look for a way to turn her back," Celestia said.

Suddenly Celestia hears a hissing sound and looks down to notice Twilight peeing her diaper, a noticeable yellow spot spreading through the front. When she was done peeing Twilight hide behind her hooves embarrassed her cheeks heating up hotly with a blush.

"And it looks like somepony needs there diaper changed, you girls better get going you have a lot of work to do." Celestia said then carried Twilight over to the changing table and laid her down.

Luna along with the other element bearers and Trixie and Sunset, walked out the room leaving Celestia who started unpinning Twilight's diaper with her magic and removing her wet garment she threw it away in the waste bin next to the table.

Lifting a hoof and taking the pacifier out her mouth Twilight groans, "Why did my fwiends have to talk and coo at me wike that, it's awready enough Imma foaw I dun need them to talk to me wike that." the filly said to herself.

"They couldn't help themselves Twilight, you are a very cute looking filly right now. If you where in there hooves right now wouldn't you do the same?" Celestia asked as she lifted Twilight's legs in her magic and started wiping her rear with a wipe.

"Well...maybe, but I dun wike it when they coo at me...its embawwassing and stupide."

Celestia powdered Twilight's bottom then sliding a fresh diaper under her she lowered her legs then tapped the straps in place, "Well I promise it wont happen again how about that?" she said and lifted Twilight into a sitting position.

Twilight smiled showing what little few teeth she had, "Otay that sound good." she said then lifted her hooves to be picked up.

Celestia gladly picked her up straight into a hug, "You don't mind if I coo at you a few times though do you?"

Twilight thinks about it for a moment, then looks up to see Celestia warm smile.

Twilight always loved Celestia, a few times she thought of her as a second mother like how Spike was her little (Now bigger) brother, so she couldn't see why not let her favorite Princess have this little thing.

Twilight snuggled into her chest affectionately, "Otay I guess that's alwight...I wuve you Tia."

'Tia?' Celestia thought to herself, 'She hasn't called me that sense she was a little filly the first time?' Celestia was a bit surprised to be called by her old nick name by her now younger student but soon that surprise turned into a happy smile and she nuzzled the top of Twilight's head.

"I love you to Twilight and I promise will get you back to normal soon."

****

Just outside the nursery window a figure stood outside seemingly standing on thin air looking through the window at the Celestia and the young Princess. The mystery pony had watched the whole thing and now he/she had a big grin the only thing seeable through the big cloak he/she wore.

"Lets not get our hopes up Celestia, I think I'm going to have a little fun with this." the mystery pony said before in a flash of light the pony was gone.

Author's Note:

Not to jix it but something's obviously going to happen later, that could change the fate of Equestria forever...or not your just going to have to wait:)