• Published 5th Feb 2014
  • 15,764 Views, 419 Comments

My Widdle Pwincess - Super-Stallion



Because of a spell Princess Twilight Sparkle is now the littlest princess. With Celestia taking care of her how will her life change?

  • ...
29
 419
 15,764

Chapter 6

After court was ended, and all the subjects where sent home. Celestia and Luna headed up to nursery together to check up on Twilight and the others.

"When do you suppose the other Elements will get here, Luna?" Celestia asked as they walked down the hall.

"They should be here any minute, It's been a while sense I sent out that message." Luna replied.

"Good, with the extra help we can raise are chances of finding a cure for Twilight."

"How do you think the others will react when they see her?" Luna asked.

Celestia thought about it then giggled, "They'd probably think Twilight is the cutest thing ever and then some how end up in some big argument."

Luna smiled, "Yes Twilight's friends are quite the bunch are they. I remember last time I went to Ponyville for a visit, I was invited to a Pinkie party, It was so much fun."

"Yes Luna I know I was there too."

"Wait you where? I don't remember seeing you there?"

"Maybe it was because somepony had a little to much to drink while they where there and probably forgot half what happened that night." Celestia said with a smirk as she thought back to the pictures she still has of that night's affairs.

"Granny Smith knows how to brew up some pretty good moonshine. Best thing I've had over a thousand years." Luna exclaimed.

They both laughed as they reached Twilight's nursery opening the door. They looked in to see Trixie and Sunset sitting on the floor reading books they brought down from Twilight other room. Sunset looked up from her book and waved.

"Hello Celestia, how did court go?" she asked.

"It went fine how is Twilight?"

"She's still asleep." Trixie said pointing a hoof at the crib.

Celestia walked over next to the crib and looks down and smiles at the cute, adorable filly that was laying down snoring, lightly sucking on the pacifier in her mouth. She didn't know why but Celestia's heart started to swell warmly as she looked down at her, she couldn't help but lower a hoof and caress her cheek softly.

In her sleep Twilight could feel something warm rub against her and she liked the feeling of her cheek being rubbed by the unknown object. It made her feel safe and she started to unconsciously rub her face into Celestia's hoof.

Luna looked around the room and noticed somepony wasn't here or particularly somedragon, "Hey where's Spike?"

"After we explained to Spike that he was possessed by Celestia he said something about being violated and left to go take a shower," Sunset said then looked back down in her book, "I think the little guy just being a drama queen."

Celestia looked away from Twilight for a minute and looked at the others, "Oh I better apologize to Spike for that when he comes back."

At that moment Twilight's eyes fluttered open and she looked up at the Princess, "Cewestia?" the filly mumbled sleepily letting the pacifier in her mouth fall out.

Celestia turned back around and smiled at her, "Hey there sleepy head, how was your nap?"

"It was otay, can I get up now?" She asked raising her hooves up to be picked up.

Celestia gladly picked Twilight up, cradling her in her arms. Then she felt the bottom of Twilight's diaper and noticed she was soaked! "My Twilight, your really wet, it's time for another diaper change for you, young filly." she exclaimed.

Twilight blushed as she was carried to the changing table and laid down on the surface. Celestia started changing her, throwing away the old diaper and going under the table pulling out a new diaper and foal powder. She grabbed Twilight's legs in her magic, lifting them in the air she sprinkled foal powder on her bottom. Then lowering her onto the diaper she pinned the straps in place finishing her work.

Once Celestia was done, Twilight sat up and looked up at her, "Tank you, Cewestia."

Celestia smiled, "Your welcome, Twilight." she said then picked Twilight up and hugged her close to her chest.

Twilight was a bit surprised by the hug but then felt a calm, welcoming sensation as she was pressed against the Princess chest and she returned the hug wrapping her hooves around her as best she could squeezing her just as tight. Suddenly the door opens and they look to see a guard standing at the door.

"Princess Celestia, the Elements of Harmony are here to see you and they await at the gates." the guard said.

"Let them in, will be down in the minute." Luna ordered.

The guard saluted and quickly ran out the room. Twilight looked up at Celestia, "Why awe my friends here?"

"Don't you remember, Twilight, we sent a message to them telling about your problem." Celestia replied.

"What! You sent a message without me!?" Twilight yelled, this is the first time she's heard about this and she doesn't like it one bit, "I dun wan' them to see me!

"What's the problem?" Trixie asked.

"If my fwiends seem me wike this I'll never be abwe to wook! They'll waugh at me and think of me wike some tip of little baby! They'll never talk to me again and I'll lose my fwiends....and I'll lose all respect...and...and." Twilight then burst out wailing, tears rolling down her cheek.

Celestia started rocking Twilight back in forth in her arms and cooed trying to calm the filly down, "Please Twilight calm down, It'll be okay I promise. Please stop crying."

Twilight just ignored her and continued crying loudly. This really took Celestia by surprise, 'Twilight is acting even more like a foal,' she thought to herself, "If this continues, what is going to happen to my student!?'

"Why is Twilight overacting, they're her friends I don't think they would be that harsh." Trixie said.

"This is nothing you should have seen what happened when she panicked she was going to be late sending my sister a lesson she didn't have and went crazy then she made the town go crazy." Luna said referencing to the day known to somebronies as Lesson Zero.

How do you know about that Luna?" Celestia asked.

Luna looked away from her nervously, "Well sometimes when I'm bored I look through your mail."

"Why do you look through my mail?!"

"I find the lessons Twilight send you quite funny and entertaining, if she where to have her own show I bet it would be a hit!" her sister proclaimed hoof bumping the air.

Celestia made a mental note to lock up her mail along with her diary that was already safe in a high security safe somewhere in the castle, but she could handle that later. Right now she needed to calm Twilight and the other where still waiting at the gate for her, "Sister could you go get the other Element bearers while I stay and calm Twilight?"

"We'll go get them for you Celestia, you and Luna should stay her and take care of Twilight." Sunset said getting up and walking towards the door.

"Very well, Thank you Sunset." Celestia said as she watched Sunset leave Trixie by her side.

"Why are we doing this?" Trixie whispered.

"Would you prefer to stay and listen to a crying baby cause I don't."

As they walked out, Spike walked into the room. He saw Celestia holding Twilight who was crying and Luna next to her cooing and trying to get Twilight to stop. Spike quickly walked up to them and looked up at Celestia.

"What's going on?!" Spike asked.

"Spike good do you know how we can calm down Twilight?"

Spike sighed, "If I knew it would have been useful for a lot of past problems." he said also thinking about Lesson Zero.

****

The other Elements of Harmony waited patiently in the court yard for the Princesses to arrive. As they waited they continued to worry about there friends condition.

"I hope Twilight is okay, she's just a little filly now in a big world I bet she's really scared." Fluttershy said.

Pinkie laughed and put a arm around Fluttershy, "Don't worry Fluttershy if she is scared will just put a smile on her face, a cute happy filly smile that only a foal could make." Pinkie giggled thinking about how cute Twilight probably is that's been on her mind the whole trip they made on the train to the castle.

"Were also going to be protecting Twilight," Rainbow said a determined expression on her face.


Applejack looked at her and raised a brow, "Protect her? From what are we protecting her from?" she asked.

"I've seem this once in a book, the hero became weak from an unknown sickness and all his enemies tried to get rid of him while he was down,"

"What does that story have to do with any of this?" Rarity asked.

"While Twilight's defenseless there's nothing stopping somepony from coming in here and hurting her! Nothing except us, as her friends where going to have to protect Twilight from whoever tries to hurt her!"

They all looked at each other then nodded in agreement if somepony tried to mess with one of them they messed with all of them.

Pinkie looked away for a moment and jumped up happily when she saw somepony heading towards them, "Hey look who's that?!" she asked excitedly, pointing a hoof.

Everypony looks to where she was pointing and saw two familiar mares heading toward them, very familiar, "Wait a minute is that Trixie and Sunset?!" Applejack said astonish.

"Looks like it but where did Trixie come from and how did Sunset return to our world?" Rarity asked.

"I don't know but I bet they came to get back at Twilight!" Rainbow said already ready to beat some tail.

"What makes you think there here to hurt Twilight?" Applejack said, "For all you know they could be here for something else."

"Well lets find out, we catch them, tie them up and interrogate them for questioning." Without another word Rainbow zoomed off towards Trixie and Sunset.

"Rainbow wait up!" Applejack said running off with the others behind her.

Trixie and Sunset stopped when they saw the rest of the Mane Six heading toward them, "Hey look there coming." Trixie said.

"Yeah kind fast to...and they don't look very happy to see us." Sunset said backing up a little.

"Now that you mention it they look pretty angry?" Trixie said now backing up along with Sunset.

"Trixie,"

"Yeah,"

"You remember what happened at dodge?"

"Yeah we had to run for our lives, I don't think will ever be able to go there for a while. Why do you ask?"

"I think it's time to get out of dodge again!"

Both the two mares turned around and ran like there was now tomorrow as the rest of the mares behind them chased after them yelling and screaming at them.

Author's Note:

It's been a while sense I updated sorry I just haven't felt like writing. Maybe I'm getting lazy our maybe I just don't feel like doing it anymore but I'll try to update sooner okay.