• Published 5th Feb 2014
  • 15,764 Views, 419 Comments

My Widdle Pwincess - Super-Stallion



Because of a spell Princess Twilight Sparkle is now the littlest princess. With Celestia taking care of her how will her life change?

  • ...
29
 419
 15,764

Chapter 2

Celestia lathered the soap into Twilight’s mane as the filly sat in the bubble filled tub with Spike. "Don't be ashamed, Twilight. All little fillies have accidents sometimes," Celestia said to comfort the little purple foal.

"But, Pwincess, I'm not suppose to have accidents. I'm a gwown up!" Twilight whined.

"Either way, don't feel bad that you had one."

"Did she have to have one on me though?" Spike groaned, scrubbing his body up and down with a loofa.

"I said I was sowwy."

Spike looked at Twilight’s sad face and sighed. "It’s okay Twilight… it was just an accident after all."

Celestia smiled, "That right, now, Twilight, close your eyes. I don't want to get soap in them."

Twilight did as she was told, closing her eyes as water was poured over her head, rinsing the suds out of her mane. Twilight wiped the water from her eyes and opened them, but closed them again as she was splashed in the face with water.

"Oops! Sorry, Twilight," Spike said, giggling behind a claw.

Twilight wiped away the water with her hooves and looked at Spike with daggers in her eyes. She smacked the water and Spike was splashed right back in the face.

"Hey!" Spike exclaimed before returning fire.

Soon both of them broke out in a water fight. Splashing each other with waves of the tub’s soapy water. Both of them laughing loudly with glee.

Celestia watched them play with a smile. 'Twilight is so cute. I've only seen her as a filly but as a foal she's irresistible,' she thought to herself. Her thoughts were suddenly cut off as she was splashed in the face by a rogue wave.

Twilight gasped, "Oh no! Cewestia I'm sowwy I didn't-" she cut off when Celestia lightly splashed her.

"I got you~," Celestia said in a sing song voice. Then stuck her tongue out playfully.

Twilight was a bit surprised, but then giggled and splashed her Princess again. The two splashed each other with relentless waves of water, giggling and laughing. Then suddenly, they were both splashed in the face from the side, and they looked over at Spike who was wearing a big grin. They looked at each other, then back at Spike, and they both decided to gang up on him, splashing him with no mercy.

After that, they all shared a laugh together. "Alright that's enough fun for now. It's time to get out the tub," Celestia said.

"Aw, I don't wanna get out yet," Twilight pouted.

Celestia lifted Twilight out the tub "I'm sorry Twilight, but its time to get out. But don't worry will still have plenty of fun," she said as she booped Twilight’s nose. Celestia levitated two towels over, giving one to Spike and started drying his face. Then, wrapping the towel around Twilight, she started drying her.

After they were all dried off, they walked out the bathroom with Twilight riding on Celestia's back. The Princess lay down on her bed before laying Twilight next to her so that their bodies could be right next to each other.

Twilight looked up at Celestia. "What we do now Pwincess?" she asked.

Celestia was about to reply, until, suddenly, somepony knocked on the door. Getting up from the bed, Celestia walked over and grasped the handles in her magic. Opening it, and looking out into the hall, the guard whom she had spoken to earlier held up a package of diapers to her.

"Here are the diapers you requested Princess," the guard said.

Celestia smiled taking the package, "Thank you. You may go back to your business."

"Is Princess Twilight going to be okay?" the guard asked, a bit worried and curious as to why Celestia would need diapers for the new Princess.

"Yes, she will be okay. She's just going through some difficult moments. Just go by your business and please do not tell anypony."

The guard nodded, and Celestia walked back into the room, closing the door behind her. She walked over to the side of the bed and Twilight looked up at her with her big eyes. "What was that Cewestia?" she asked.

"Twilight, it's time we gave you some protection," Celestia said, lifting the package of diapers up for the filly to see.

Twilight wide eyes grew even wider, and she shook her head furiously. "No, no, no! I'm not wearing diapies!" she yelled then turned around trying to crawl away as fast as she could.

Unfortunately, she didn't get very far, as she was lifted in the air by Celestia's magic and brought back in front of the Princess. "Please, Twilight, wear the diaper. You know you need them," Celestia insisted.

"No! I dun need them. I'm not a babe!" Twilight retorted, crossing her forearms grumpily.

"Well, you’re certainly acting like one," Spike replied.

Twilight scowled at him, "Nuh uh."

"Yeah huh."

"Nuh uh!"

"Yeah huh!"

Celestia was thinking about how Twilight had been acting in the bathroom as well as now. "She’s been acting like a foal...could this be part of the spell," she thought to herself. She would have to investigate this further at a later time. For now, she had to handle this situation.

"Twilight, you have to put these on."

Twilight looked up at her with a sad expression. "But… but, Cewestia, I'm notta baby," she whined, not realizing she was on the verge of crying again.

Celestia smiled and nuzzled the side of her cheek, "I know you’re not a baby, Twilight, but for now, won’t you please put on the diaper? For me?"

Twilight looked into Celestia's caring eyes. She knew the Princess was only trying to look out for her. Twilight sighed in defeat, "Otay."

Celestia smile grew wider. "Good. Now, lie down and then I can get started," she said.

Twilight obeyed, laying back down on the bed, her little hooves facing up. Celestia opened the pack of diapers and removed one from the package. Then, grabbing Twilight's legs, she lifted the foal’s rear into the air and slid the diaper under her rump. Twilight's bottom was lowered onto the disposable garment, and she watched as the Princess pinned the edges together and strapped the tabs in place.

When it was finally done. Twilight sat up a shifted around, "Hmm, this is actuawwy comfy."

"See, it’s not that bad," Celestia said as she got on the bed and lay back down next to Twilight.

"So what do we do now?" Spike asked.

"We wait for my sister to come back. Hopefully, she'll have found some way to change Twilight back."

Twilight looked up at her mentor. "But what if she doesn't?" she asked a bit worried.

"If she can’t find anything, then we may have to tell everypony about your problem," she said and gave an assuring smile. "But don't worry, I believe in my sister and I know she'll find a way."


****


Up in Twilight's tower room, Luna sat on the floor surrounded by books that she got from the archives. She decided to take to searching for a cure to Twilight’s predicament. She went to her room and retrieved the book Twilight had been reading, looking for more information about what spell she had used.

On another note, Luna had found out that the plant Twilight had been trying to turn into a seedling was actually a crystal flower. No doubt a gift from Cadence and Shining Armor. At least that explained the reason why her magic bounced off of its reflective surface.

"Twilight must be more careful next time. If she was testing another spell she could have ended up worse," Luna said to herself as she flipped through the pages of Twilight's book. She read a lot of the books on age spells already, but she couldn't find one that could counter this one. Still, that wasn't going to stop her, and she was determined to find a way to help Twilight.

Author's Note:

Wow this has only been up a few days and it has 116 thumps up.

SS: Pokes thumps up meter with a stick) I-Is it real?!

Message to Perceptive Key: I'm sorry I didn't send you this chapter when I was done I tried but the massage thing wouldn't go through the PM my computers acting stupide>:|