• Published 9th Feb 2014
  • 417 Views, 0 Comments

Special Investigations Unit Origins- DustStorm and FlashRain - DuskShadowBrony



How FlashRain, the meticulous and cautious investigator and DustStorm, the impatient and reckless detective became close friends, and partners in the SIU.

  • ...
6
 0
 417

Prologue- Bios

Prologue- Bios

Name: FlashRain
Race: Pegasus
Gender: Male
Unit: MPU (Missing Ponies Unit)
Rank: Investigator
Age: 17 years
Other Occupations: Canterlot Weather Pony, Cloudsdale Weather Patrol
Years in Unit: 2 years
Looks: Pale blue body, light blue mane, deep blue eyes
Hometown: Cloudsdale
Notes: Has an unusual ability, that he calls “Assembled Logic”. With a short glance at all the facts of a situation, he can have an epiphany that leads to a jump in a case. Works well with other ponies in the unit. Highly intelligent, and a good flier. Rather quick to share opinions and theories. He used to work as a Canterlot Weather Pony, to monitor Canterlot’s storms, as well as a member of the Cloudsdale Weather Patrol full time, but now uses them as side jobs.

Name: DustStorm
Race: Unicorn
Gender: Male
Unit: SIU (Special Investigations Unit)
Rank: Gold Agent
Age: 18 years
Other Occupations: Magical Researcher, Royal Guard
Years in Unit: 5
Looks: Gray body, dark gray and black mane, light blue eyes
Hometown: Ponyville Canterlot
Ability: Intuitive Insight
Notes: Also currently employed in the Royal Guard. Has an ability that he calls Intuitive Insight. With proper concentration, he can “forsee” an image that is usually related to the current situation or investigation. Very careful and precise when it comes to investigation, not so much when it comes to combat. Odd contrast. Highly intelligent, but quiet. Won’t share opinions or ideas until asked. He researches magic during his free time, and is excellent when it comes to combat magic. Does not work well with other ponies, prefers working alone. His past records any further back than the time he was employed to the Guard have been sealed by a Royal Seal.