• Published 14th Feb 2014
  • 1,089 Views, 43 Comments

Berry Punch Takes Manehattan - Samey90



Five mares, booze and a big town. Under such circumstances, things tend to escalate quickly.

Comments ( 12 )

4301377
I didn't know there was such a word until I got into fanfics. In fact, my vocabulary consists mostly of words I learned either from TV shows, songs, fanfiction or porn (i.e. "sorority"... :scootangel:)

Not to mention that it's a good reaction to most of their antics...

4307767
You're welcome :twilightsmile:

Woohoo! And it comes to a close.

I gotta say, this has been one of the most enjoyable fics I've read in a while. It was just so much fun, all the way through. Thank you for putting this together.

This story was so stupid...MORE!

“They’re too ol–” The door closed behind him.

Berry, get your garden shears.

“I wouldn’t feel good in Las Pegasus without Vinyl… It’d be much funnier with her…”

Vitriolic best buds to the end. Nice to see Tavi admit it.

“Oh, come on. Twist doesn’t construct death rays…”

... I had totally forgotten about this line.

And I reach the end again, wherein the title comes from (which was a nice touch). Having read other works of yours now, this was even better a second time through.

5108381
Yeah, that was one of the first times when I started to make references to other stories... And seems that Vinyl's dreams are still running through multiverse...

5108766
I actually forgot about that line too... But it seems that not entirely... :pinkiehappy:

And now we know why the Mare of Liberty in the harbor has a smile on her mug in the new episode...

9985305
Now you just need to do the rest.

Login or register to comment