• Published 3rd Feb 2014
  • 727 Views, 10 Comments

A Simple Repair - MajorFrostwing



A simple shack on the edge of a cliff A simple A.W.G. repairman lives fixing the Aura Wings of others. When he catches a trespasser on his testing course. He tries to catch them they end up crashing. Who is this trespasser?

  • ...
7
 10
 727

Part 5: A Painful Date

A Simple Repair
Part 5: A Painful Date

By: Major Frostwing

I had just finished recovering from my injuries from saving Rainbow all those days ago. "When I look back on that day..." I began looking at my wings that Rainbow had repaired for me. "I shouldn't have done what I had done." I sighed picking up the wings setting them on my work bench. "I guess I will finish the repairs before I start getting ready for our date." I smiled thinking about our date. I nearly welded my wings to the bench I cursed my absent mindedness "What should I wear?" I asked myself looking up I turned off the torch. I'll work on the wings later there was something more important.

I decided to go casual I put on a plain black T-shirt and blue jeans I looked over my black A.W.G.. I put it on hitting a button on the side making the wings fully collapse on themselves. "This should work it's just a dinner date after all." I sighed walking outside. "I guess I will meet her at the Moon Glow." I began the long walk to the restaurant making sure to not look at anyone as they only glared at me as I walked by. "Hate is such a scary thing but ignorance is even more terrifying." I said to myself with a chuckle.

Arriving at the Moon Glow I smiled seeing Rainbow waiting for me she was wearing her. A.W.G. over her clothes like me. I waved to her but she looked away from me in a huff. "Hope I didn't make you wait to long." I said with a nervous chuckle. I was met with a fist into my stomach. I coughed falling over in pain.

"I have been here for 20 minutes Frost you could have hurried up ya jerk." She said in annoyance. I tried to stand but was met with her foot on the back of my head forcing me to bow. "Now say your sorry." She said grinding her heel into the back of my head.

"I-I'm sorry Rainbow." I said as I felt her foot leave my head I went to stand but her foot slammed back down on my head. "Ow..." Was all I could say. Rainbow eventually helped me up without hitting me.

"Now lets get something to eat." She said with a smile. When she smiled I felt all of my pain wash away. I smiled back to her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few drinks and 4 entrees I was finally done eating Rainbow was surprised at how much I ate. "How the hell can you eat so much and still be in shape for flight?" She asked taking a drink of her cider.

"I haven't eaten in 3 days been to busy making a new design." I said taking a sip of some coffee. She slugged me in the arm hard. "I have noticed something about you Rainbow." I pointed out to her in annoyance.

"And what would that be Frost?" She asked taking another drink.

"You really like to hit me." I stated blankly I was annoyed at being beaten all the time but something told me. It was worth all the pain.

"And you like to trick people." Rainbow shot back with an icy stare. I then smiled to her.

"I guess you are right but I always hated doing it never got me anything except trouble." I chuckled at the trouble my trickery had gotten me into. something caught my eye a man looked right at me. My blood ran cold as I noticed who it was. The man walked up to me and Rainbow he wore a military uniform the rank of a colonel. He looked just like me except his eyes were a dark blue this told me exactly who he was.

"Hey Frosty how is being a horrible excuse for a human being." He said to me with a smile. I glared at him. "Oh come on Frosty you know I am not afraid of a bird with clipped wings." He said to me grabbing me by my shirt lifting me up. My glare never left him.

"Flame Nova, it has been too long killed any of your own friends recently?" I asked still glaring at him with my red eyes. He glared right back at me.

"Now now is that anyway to treat your brother." Flame smiled looking at Rainbow. "Sorry you have to deal with this trash." He winked to her which made my blood boil I just wanted to kill him. "Let's go settle this like men Frosty." Flame said throwing me out of the restraunt. I landed on my side shifting my weight I was able to stop and stand.

"I'm not going to fight you Flame not here." I said as I watched him rocket out of the restaurant at full speed I jumped into the air. My A.W.G. opened up and I took off. He caught up to me and was about to hit me when a rainbow blur slammed into him knocking him off course.

"You stupid bitch." Flame said Back handing Rainbow. He grabbed Rainbow by one of her wings throwing her straight towards the ground. I flew as hard as I could to catch her but I felt one of my wings halt. My world was spun around I saw Flame's fist as it contacted my face launching me downwards. Something snapped in me as I landed on the ground I jumped back launching myself under Rainbow I caught her just in time.

"Stay back please. Flame is not afraid to kill those around him stay down here." I begged her but something in my eyes said to get help. She took off towards Twilight's house. I turned to see Flame rocketing towards me I pulled back my fist slamming it downwards onto his head stopping him in his tracks. "I was always stronger Flame I just hated to fight unlike you brother." I said angrily. Flame slowly began to stand just as the cops showed up with Rainbow and her friends.

"Officers arrest that man he attacked me for no reason." Flame said pointing at me. The cops tackled me to the ground locking up my wings and handcuffing me.

"Your under arrest for the assault of a military agent. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you can't afford one, one will be appointed to you." The cop said lifting me up. "Do you understand your rights?" He asked me I nodded slowly.

"Can I say one thing Officer?" I asked him. He nodded to me. I looked back at Flame and spat at him. "I hope you are caught for your crimes Flame I hope you burn for it." I said as the cops took me away.