• Published 4th Feb 2014
  • 587 Views, 103 Comments

The Arrival - Infinty Blade Brony



An enemy Sabre had hoped to never have to face is spotted in the Everfree forest. Followed by disappearances Sabre had to stop it. With the help of an old friend, and some new ones I try to stop The Arrival!

  • ...
6
 103
 587

Bonus Chapter: Midnight Black

Back at the castle

Slendermare had just gotten enough strength to heal her body from the wound the little pest of a unicorn had inflicted on her. "Now she's gonna get it." Slendermare thought to herself as she vanished into the shadows.

Unknown location

Slendermare had just walked out of the shadows, and was perplexed to see that she was not in the hospital, but instead was in some sort of a cave. She looked around before seeing an alicornic bat pony thing looking at her with a grin on his face. "We'll look who decided to drop by. I'll admit I wasn't at my full power back at your castle, but the author pulled some strings, and pumped me up a bit." said Midnight "Let's dance!". Slendermare sent a tentacle his way only for it to be deflected by a barrier of some sort. "Yawn. That's all you've got?" he said.
Slendermare was so angry she directly charged the stallion. Midnight looked ready to pounce, but instead he opened his mouth, and let his jaw sink to the ground. Slendermare tried to stop running, but it was to late she slid into his open maw. He chomped down with the sound you'd hear in a cartoon.

He licked his lips before saying "Have fun in the comments."

The Comments section

Slendermare awoke stuck in a frame of some sorts pondering were exactly this place was before seeing a sign that said "Comments? Well crap." she said finally beaten.

Author's Note:

Short little chapter as I promised to Black. The owner of Midnight Black if I got seven likes. Hope you liked it.