• Published 4th Feb 2014
  • 585 Views, 103 Comments

The Arrival - Infinty Blade Brony



An enemy Sabre had hoped to never have to face is spotted in the Everfree forest. Followed by disappearances Sabre had to stop it. With the help of an old friend, and some new ones I try to stop The Arrival!

  • ...
6
 103
 585

The End

I stumbled the adrenalin gone I was now in pain, and tired, but worst of all sad. My friends were just murdered in front of me, and I just stood there! Stood there, and watched. I sat there crying everyone I knew, or loved was dead. I blacked out.

Hospital

"Well looks like she's coming to! Miss she's coming to!" said an over excited doctor. I opened my eyes to see a smiling stallion inches from my face. I did the only sensible thing I punched him in the face. He fell back holding his muzzle whimpering. "Ow ow ow!" he said "Un called for."
"Well you were uncomfortably close to my face." I said in a sarcastic tone.
"Sorry got carried away. By the way I'm Doctor Gem." said Gem "And a pony by the name of Lyra is here to pick you up, and you better my brother Slappy Hooves will be here soon."
I took a closer look at him, and saw that he looked just like The Doctor! But Doctor Gem was a unicorn, and his cutiemark was in fact a gem. He had white fur, and a red mane with red eyes. "Well nice to meet you." I said. Not knowing this wouldn't be the last time I saw him.

Lyra's home

Lyra's home wasn't much it was two story, with two bedrooms, her, and Bon-Bon share a room. I had the guest room it was small it just had a little bed, and little dresser. It had a teal carpet, and teal walls. I sat down my bags, and plopped down in my new bed pondering what might happen next.

Location Unknown

"Hi audience I'm Midnight Black, and I'm being allowed to speak with you for the author. Sorry for the delay he hasn't been feeling like writing for awhile, and so this chapter might be short. But don't worry Dinky's Adventures will be starting soon, and you don't want to miss it. As for Slendermare I "sent" her to the comments section. See you guys later."

The End
For now.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the delay.