• Published 4th Feb 2014
  • 585 Views, 103 Comments

The Arrival - Infinty Blade Brony



An enemy Sabre had hoped to never have to face is spotted in the Everfree forest. Followed by disappearances Sabre had to stop it. With the help of an old friend, and some new ones I try to stop The Arrival!

  • ...
6
 103
 585

Chapter 3 Getting Even

Celestias School for gifted Unicorns Courtyard

"And it is my pleasure to graduate these students from my academy knowing that they have the knowledge needed for an adept unicorn in our world! First graduate Dinky Celestial Doo!" said Celestia at the schools graduation. I've been training for seven years now, and right after the ceremony I'm getting even with a certain faceless mare. It's been seven years since my father died, two since my mom died. Anyway Im big enough to fit in the armor my dad gave me, and the elements were in place. I still don't know why there was a sun shaped slot in the front. As I got my diploma I said goodbye to Celestia, and ran out the door.

Midnight Black was waiting outside strapped to a chariot with Scoots, Sweetiebelle, and Applebloom on it. They were all outfitted in guard armor with spears strapped to their sides. "Alright girls let's do this!" I said as Midnight flew to words the Everfree Forest. You might think why are they risking their lives to help you? I'll tell you the Slendermare killed Sweetiebelles sister Rairity, Sabre my dad is Scootaloo's cousin, and Appleblooms sister Applejack was killed in the battle for Ponyville fighting along Sabre. So they want this (censor) to die.

The Cottage

I went into my old room for one last time grabbing a picture of my family having a picnic in Canterlot one evening. I sighed remembering the good old days before "it" came into the picture. I put the picture into my saddlebags, and returned to the chariot.

Canterlot

Celestia was just getting done with her duties of raising the sun, and was jotting her signature on some papers when a guard walked in. He was covered in blood, he was muttering something about a mare with no face. Before she could even approach him he collapsed. Celestia checked for a pulse, and found nothing when she looked up her face met a tentacle moving at several hundred miles an hour. There was a scream, and a crunch. Equestria just lost a princess.

Everfree Forest

"Alright let's do this." I said with my group behind me. We approached the abandoned castle looking around carefully so that they wouldn't join their family in death so soon. As we walked along I saw the corpse. There was an alicorn with a hole in her head I recognized her instantly. "Princess!" I said running to my dead mentor I was on the verge of tears. The sadness was replaced by rage as I knew who did this. "Come out Slendermare, and face me! Or are you afraid to get your flank kicked?" I said my request answered when a tentacle tripped Sweetiebelle, and flung her against the wall.
"Sweetie!" said the remainder of the cmc drawing their spears. I teleported besides them, and used a spell my dad always used. I created a yellow sword around my horn.
"She's dead." I said my head down.
"Don't say that!" Applebloom yelled at me when she tried to run to her friends side Midnight blocked her.
"I've died before I know what death feels like, and she is dead." he said before he looked at Appleblooms unmoving body "Applebloom you okay?" without an answer she fell. I ran up to her, and looked into her eyes sure enough they looked like a tv when you put magnets next to it. Now she's dead. "Scootaloo behind me." said Midnight terrified she obeyed.

A figure came out of the shadows and said "Hello my little pests."

Author's Note:

Hope that this chapter was ok! I'll write my next fic sometime later.