• Published 14th Apr 2014
  • 1,085 Views, 24 Comments

Sweetie Revenge - MistyShineStar



Sweetie Belle finally gets her cutie mark in singing. Rarity has always ignored her, and when she gets famous and has no time for her sister, Rarity gets a taste of her own medicene.

  • ...
7
 24
 1,085

The Sitcom

Yet another year had passed. Sweetie, again, had not seen another glance of her sister, excluding the times she saw her in the gossip magezines being defined as "crazy". She had been forced to interview exactly what she thought when she saw the mare. She lied about what she had thought. She didn't know why, but she felt more secure by keeping the lie going.

School has been going better than ever. Everyone, after three years and three months, were still in awe that a child singer and actor were in all of their homerooms. Diamond had tried repeatedly to get her to be her friend,but Sweetie always refused. Revenge was sweet.

Then came the fateful day when her name was called over the loudspeaker to go to the front office. She was used to it by now, concerts and whatnot, but when she was walking through the halls, she remembered; this was the day she started filming her sitcom. She was excited, as she had never done anything like this before. And from what the director said, series were much different than movies. She trotted with glee over to the office, where she was lead to her trailer. It became like a second home to her. A second, high fashion, nail polish-remover smelling home. She coughed at the fumes, her eyes and nose burning, but nopony took that into account.

Her manager, Orange Sunset, sat her on her seat and handed her a coffee. Sweetie learned to enjoy coffee, as long as it had lots of whipped cream...and sprinkles.

Orange Sunset took her own black coffee and raised it to her lips. She set it down and looked Sweetie in the eye. "Sweetie," she said, "You will be gaining SO much more money, you see, when you start this cute little series of yours." She grinned with coffee stained teeth, but Sweetie said nothing.

"Zis job will be a hard one, especailly since the director changed the script at the last minute."

WHAT?! "WHAT?!" Sweetie exclaimed.

"I know, very surprising, indeed." She took another sip. "You know zat moment, zat moment whenever zat crazy mare claimed to me your sister?"

Sweetie Belle felt warm and sweaty. She nodded, biting her lip.

"She will be in ze first part of ze script." She sipped. "But, the director spiced it up a little. It is a surprise, dahling, you will see."

This was going to kill Rarity, she was sure of it.

Author's Note:

I'm making short chapters, but they will come out close together. I have everything mapped out in my mind.