• Published 4th Feb 2014
  • 2,379 Views, 11 Comments

Maybe Love Bites Twice - Fat1thatyoulove



The sequel to Maybe Love Bites... series, part 61. Follow our main character thought his newest trails as he tries to better understand the consequences of his influences on Equestria; and how it affects the ones he loves.

  • ...
8
 11
 2,379

Chapter 6

Chapter 6 – Visitor?

The trot through the awaking city proved a little more today than you or Twilight would have thought, especially in the residential area. But, as the simple two story house comes within a few hooves Twilight's voice comes up, "We'll just say hello and get going."

You just give a simple nod to the comment as you continue to let the mare's excuse for wanting to see this mare Aerolight took the day off for slide.

As you near the front door of the house Twilight trots forward as she knocks her hoof to the door.

However after a few moments no pony comes to the door.

Twilight again brings her hoof to the door, this time as she calls out a little, "Aerolight, it's your parents are you home?"

You wiggle your hoof to the mare as you speak up, "Maybe he's not home?"

Your words slowly bring the mare's hoof from the door as she waits for the moment, "...Oh, I hope he's okay."

A slight chuckle comes from you as you shake your head, "I'm sure he's fine...Now, shouldn't we be heading back to the train station?"

Twilight slowly turns her eyes from the door as she nods, "Yes, the next train should be here within the hour, at least we can be early for it."

You nod to the comment as you speak up, "Good, somepony has to do Princess Do-nothing's bidding."

Twilight gives an annoyed sigh as she turns to you, "Celestia has done a lot for everypony, and a lot for us. I can't even imagine how hard it is for her to face this problem again."

The mare's strong tone brings a nod from you as you stretch your legs out a little, "Then let's not try and bother Aerolight with it."

As your words come down the mare brings her trot up and back towards the street you only just came from.

- - -
(Across Equestria)

The young stallion's eyes continue to shut for the moment as his head rocks to the sway of the moving surface he rides on. However, as his thoughtless mind and closed eyes are finally shot open as his head bangs against something.

Aerolight quickly jumps a little to the upright position he sits in as he frantically looks around to try and place himself.

But before he can a little giggle flicks his ear and he now snaps his eyes to the pale green pegasus mare with mint and white mane, "How was your sleep?"

Aerolight just blinks to the never before seen young mare as he quivers his mouth for the moment, "Um...I...Uhhh..."

The mare across from him holds a little smile as her girly and giggly voice comes up again, "You know, you look pretty cute when you're clueless...Mr.Guard."

The word flicks Aerolight's ear as he blinks to the mare, "M-Milky?"

A little smirk holds to the mare's face as she speaks up, "Have you been cheating on me?"

Aerolight's mouth again quivers as he tries to think through his confused and slightly dazed mind, all the while as he continues to look around the train car he currently resides in. Judging from the sun outside and the lacking ponies it seems to be early in the morning, however this fact brings no cooling sensation of clarity as the young stallion just struggles to remember even walking to the train, let alone getting on it, "W-what's going on?"

The mare across from him loses her smile a little as she cocks her head, "You don't remember?"

"N-no..." Aerolight's voice raises a little as he looks over the mare, "A-and who are y-...."

Before his words can come to a finish his mouth binds with a little green magic to his lips. The mare across from him just smiles as her green eyes sparkle a little to the early morning light, "You know Aerolight you are a lot easier to deal with when you're asleep."

The magic to his lips slowly comes undone as the pegasus in front of him continues, "...But I was getting lonely."

Aerolight just blinks to the mare as he speaks up in a lower voice, "Where are we going?"

The mare cocks her head as she looks the stallion over, "Don't you remember?" She turns her attention towards the window as she playfully starts to tap her hoof to the glass, all the while as her almost school filly like attitude comes through in her young girly voice, "You took off work today to take me to see something special..."

She cocks her head back to the stallion across from her as she holds a playful little smirk to his confused stare, "...I do hope you intend to make this trip worthwhile."

Aerolight just shakes his head to the comment as he speaks up, "W-what special something?"

The mare holds a smile as she turns her eyes back to the window, "I can't believe you would forget what you told your filly friend...Why if my name wasn't Minty Hooves I might start to think you forgot all about the good sight seeing you promised."

"Minty Hooves?" Aerolight blinks to the name as he slowly drifts his hoof to his head and whispers to himself, "What happened last night?" However, the young stallion does not stare to the floor of the train for long as he turns his head to the window.

The train's speed has held to a steady and quick roar as it continues to barrel through the bright spring fields that sits to the outskirts of the large crystal city that sits a little down the rails. Aerolight just blinks to the sight as the mare across from him turns back to his stare with a little smile.

"Oh Aerolight..."

The young stallion slowly turns his head as he looks over the mare that now leans a little closer to him.

"Do you remember last night?"

Aerolight holds his tongue for the moment as he just looks to the pale green mare in front of him, "Yes."

Minty holds her little smirk as she studies the stallion's face, "And what did you want to know last night?"

The words again stump the stallion for a moment as he continues to search his mind through the confused haze he sits in, "I asked....um....Why you came back?"

"Yes, you did." Minty's smile widens a little as she turns her head to playfully stare to the stallion, "Ask me that question."

Aerolight squints to the mare as he slowly brings his voice out, "W-why did you come back?"

The mare slowly brings her front hooves to the stallion's bottom knees as she stares deep to his eyes, "I can't tell you...And you have to trust me."

Despite the mare's new body and voice there is one thing that has stayed the same, and that is her eyes. The strong, deep colored pupils that stare back to the younger stallion are what his own gaze latches to as he speaks up in a low voice, "A-alright Milky..."

The name brings a slight smirk to the mare's face as she nods, "My name is Minty, and you are going to show me what I have always wanted to see, ever since I was a little filly...The Crystal Heart."

End of Chapter 6