• Published 15th Aug 2015
  • 1,802 Views, 92 Comments

The Day My Life Continued - Authora97



Now you know how I began. You know how my life ended. Now it's time for you to see how it continued.

  • ...
21
 92
 1,802

Chapter Twenty-Five

Darcy Anderson woke up to find her world just a few sizes too big.

She was running through her memories to figure out what happened. She could vaguely remember the past few months. It was like remembering a dream but one of those dreams you remember for the whole day, just that some key details are missing. Like, why exactly you were helping Old Man Marcus find his pet billy goat, when just a minute ago you were in a swimming race against a cougar.

Believe it not, that was actually one of Morgan’s dreams. Darcy’s dreams involved murder and/or sex.

Except this dream. The dream of the time from before. No sex or murder or anything. She was just...she was just...what was doing?

“Are you done being high?”

“Gah!” Darcy jumped. She reached for her weapon-a blade- or a gun?-arrows?-fucking toothpicks?!- only to find herself clean of them. She looked to where the voice came from in this too-big-to-be-normal room.

Her sister.

Morgan.

She was older- looked it too. Not so much face wise- Darcy never judged her sister’s age on face value. Her eyes were older. Her shoulders were sagging lower, almost like a weight had fucking lifted off her shoulders. Darcy hadn’t seen the weight lift often- Morgan was an anxious bitch. Letting off the guilt was hard to do. For it to be off, Darcy would had to have been gone a long time.

“High?” Darcy snarked. “Look at you- taller than the fucking Chrysler building.”

Morgan snorted. “Is that an ‘Annie’ joke?”

“Was the Chrysler part of Annie?”

“Hard Knocks Life. ‘You’ll be here til this place shines like the Chrysler Building’.” Morgan supplied.

“Then yeah, it was an Annie joke.” Darcy grinned. Morgan laughed in relief. “Okay but really why are you so tall?”

“I’m not tall- well I am usually, damn my 5’10 height and bless your usual 5’9- it’s just you’re- hmm- as is usual with us, you’re shorter than me.” Morgan explained.

Darcy hated when Morgan was doing her rambling answer thing. It was worse when Morgan was smug.

Darcy looked herself over. She was sitting up in a big cushion chair. Darcy patted her hand down on it twice. She remembered this seat. Morgan had it moved to the Weapons Vault after Darcy shot a hole in the back of the seat, then patched it up with a tear from her jeans.

“I’m...tiny.”

Morgan snorted, catching the second snort in her mouth. “Fun size. Mini size.”

Darcy- with dawning horror- looked down at the chair again. More specifically her arms on the chair.

“Tell me you didn’t.”

“I brought back my old doll body.” Morgan chirped in a sing-song voice. “You’re taking it for a joyride.”

Darcy shook her head. “No- nonono. You- You’re bullshitting me! I’m not a doll again!”

Morgan laughed.

“Mother fucker!” Darcy started to laugh. She ran her plastic hands over her face. “Author you’re such a cunt.”

Morgan laughed harder. She had to lean against the wall behind her to keep from falling over. Darcy laughed hard with her.

When the laughter faded off, Darcy saw Morgan had tear streaks on her face. Darcy chose not to comment.

“I died, didn’t I?” Darcy stated.

Morgan sucked her lips. “Yep.” She popped.

“How long?” Darcy asked.

Morgan nodded her head, looking away from Darcy. “Five years.”

Darcy swore. “You’re 200?”

“Nearly.” Morgan cheered, in an almost sad voice. “The birthday is tomorrow.”

Darcy hummed.

Morgan held up her wrist, showing off the silver bracelet. “Don’t worry. You’re not gonna be stuck in the doll body. I stole the Reality Gauntlet from Danny Phantom, so I can just change yo back to your human body.”

“Did you use the Heart of Damballa?” Darcy realized.

Morgan paused. “Well you weren’t using it.”

“Morgue! You idiot!” Darcy hopped out of her chair. She ran to Morgan’s side, reaching knee height. “That is voodoo! You don’t go into voodoo! Has my origin movie taught you nothing?!”

“It was the only thing that could get you back, so yeah I used voodoo.” Morgan countered. She was glaring sternly at her sister. “It took me three months to find that stupid pendant- and it turns out it had been stolen from Tiffany’s new mansion. The guy who stole it- he brought it to Queen Chrysalis of the Changelings. She used it- along with the lives of everypony I knew-including my girls- as leverage against me. So yeah. After all the BS I went through to get it, I was gonna use it!”

Darcy stared. “Did you just call me your girl?”

Morgan huffed. “No. I adopted another kid.”

Darcy snorted. “You making a habit of that?”

“Maybe.” Morgan shrugged. “Give it another decade.”

The twins sat in silence for a moment. Darcy tried to pick apart all the info that’s been dumped. Dead for five years Morgan time. She’d adopted another kid- a girl. Chrysalis had come back with a sound plan against Morgan.

“You said someone stole it from Tiff’s house and it ended up in Equestria?” Darcy realized.

Morgan nodded. Solemn.

Darcy dropped her plastic jaw. “How?” Morgan didn’t answer. “Not one of your guys?”

“Yeah.”

“Which one?”

“Don’t know yet.”

“Bullshit!” Darcy stomper her foot. She glared up at her sister. “Make me a person. I’ll hunt the bastard down! He crossed us- got the girls taken! He should burn in Hell!” Darcy ranted. “I’ll have his name in an hour.”

“We already have that.” Morgan admitted.

Now Darcy was plain confused. “...the fuck? What do you mean-”

The door to the room opened. “Hey Star did you wake her- GAH! Moving doll!”

A man had walked inside the Vault. The door opening turned on the inside lights. It shined a light in the room itself. They weren’t in the Vault like Darcy. The room looked like an office Morgan would have- a lot of couches, a desk covered in colorful pens and at least ten Pop Vinyls, walls painted raspberry pink, and windows blocked with blue starry curtains.

As for the man he was weird. Darcy didn’t recognize him. Tall, green hair, black clothes, fucking antlers on his head.

Darcy turned to her sister. Morgan had her face in her hand.

“Bee.” Morgan groaned. “I said stay out.”

“L-living doll?!” The man waved his arms towards Darcy.

Morgan flocked her wrist.

In a flash of yellow, Darcy found her world much smaller.

“Tw-wo of you.”

“Hence why it’s called a twin.” Morgan deadpanned.

Darcy ran her hands along her body. It was a relief to feel warm skin instead of not plastic. “Wow. I took a warm body for granted. Also being tall. Fuck I like being tall.” She nodded her head at the man. “Who’s the beefcake?” Darcy asked, eyeing the man.

Morgan and the man laughed nervously. The man looked at her sister, as if for permission. She gave it.

“I’m a changeling. My name’s Thorax.” He introduced himself.

Darcy gave him a quick look. “Uhh. Changelings don’t usually look that hot.”

“Yeah. I got an upgrade after I slept with your sister.” He admitted before immediately turning red.

Darcy gasped, hands flying to her face. Morgan was blushing, hiding behind her hands again.

“Seriously, Bee?” Morgan groaned. Thorax winced.

“Oh my Storyline. Why didn’t I see it? You’ve got the glow!”

“The what?”

“The ‘I Got Nailed So Fucking Hard’ glow!” Darcy screamed in delight. She hopped up and down. “This guy is your boyfriend!”

“...yeah okay he is.” Morgan replied. Thorax looked at her in surprise.

“How long have you known him?! Just how long was I gone before you fucked him?”

“It’s been...about two months.” Morgan answered.

...how?

“I’m 200, not a nun.” Morgan scoffed.

“You were in my lifetime!” Darcy argued, astonished.

“That was the past. This is the future.” Morgan reminded.

“I died and you were a virgin. I come back and you’re a whore. Nothing can ruin my day!”

“There’s still no Deadpool movie.”

“This ruins my day!” Darcy complained. She flopped down in the cushy chair.

“Did you have to tell her that?” Thorax asked.

“I could’ve said anything. Watch.” Morgan giggled. She cleared her throat. “2+2 still equals 4.”

Darcy flopped around in the chair. She pounded her fists against the arm rests. “That ruins my day!”

“The square root of green is yellow.”

“That ruins my day!”

Thorax laughed in excitement. Like a kid being promised a lollipop. “Let me try. The moon doesn’t have a bunny on it.”

Darcy paused to figure that one out. “...this ruins my day!”

Morgan wolf whistled.“You catch on fast.”

“Yeah. I’m impressed too.” Thorax beamed at the praise.

Darcy sat up. She brushed her hair to the side, out of her face. Gah her sister brought her back with post-fuck hair. “Your boyfriend is an idiot.”

“Actually, I’m her husband.” Her sister face palmed. The man turned to her. “Oh. I wasn’t supposed to say that, was I?”

“Okay. Hold on. You wouldn’t even admit to being bi. Now you’re married, and having sex?”

“Bi?” The man asked.

“Likes girls and boys.” Darcy supplied. The man looked to Morgan with a quirked eyebrow. “Whoopsi. Did I spill the beans?”

“Just for that, you don’t get to know what we did at IKEA yesterday.” Morgan stated. The man laughed.

“Whuh-What’d you do?” Darcy asked.

“Sis, it’s our birthday tomorrow. Don’t we get to have a little fun?” Morgan asked.

“Yeah and tell me about the fun!” Darcy demanded. “Right now! Do it!”

“Please don’t tell her.” Thorax begged Morgan. “I don’t want people knowing.”

Morgan scoffed. “You think I do?”

“Now you have to tell me!”

Morgan laughed. “Or I could give you your birthday present early.”

“You don’t need to give me a gift. Hearing how you lost your virginity, that’s a gift.”

Morgan tilted her head. “So you don’t want this?” She pulled something out from a closet.

Darcy gasped when she saw what it was. “You got me the guitar!”

“A Gibson Les Paul, Custom Wine Red, circa 1976.” Morgan listed. “Guy said it was good. Beyond that I don’t know how the fuck it works.”

Darcy ran up to her sister. Morgan handed over the

“Why not give it to her sooner?”

“Cause I thought she’d shatter the guitar.” Morgan reasoned. “She was emotional after she woke up.”

“I would have!” Darcy admitted with a laugh. She played a few chords, happy to feel life flowing through her hands. “This has great weapons for on the fly murder.”

Thorax blinked. He turned to Morgan. “I’m the normal one, aren’t I?”

Morgan and Darcy laughed. It was the happiest minute they’d had in a long time.