• Published 8th Feb 2014
  • 1,482 Views, 6 Comments

Distorted World - FluttershyLover55



When Twilight goes missing, it sets in motion a series of events that could destroy all of Equestria! Spike is left alone, until he is taken in by Fluttershy. All is not as it seems in this Distorted World...

  • ...
4
 6
 1,482

Chapter Twelve:Mending The Tear

Distorted World
Chapter 12-Mending The Tear

Fluttershy was standing outside, staring at the river that ran under a bridge through town. Her tears hit the surface, making ripples in the water.

"Fluttershy? What's going on?" Spike placed a hand on her shoulder.

She turned around and shouted at him. "Don't touch me! You two can be happy, together! It's what you've always wanted, isn't it?"

Spike was starting to figure out what this was about. She must like him back, and thought that he wanted to be with Rarity. He had to tell her how he really felt about her, if he wanted to make this right. "Fluttershy, can I tell you something?"

"Only if you 'Pinkie' promise, to tell the truth."

"Fine. Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye." He said, doing the appropriate gestures. "It WAS what I've always wanted." Spike admitted.

"I knew it! Just…Just go away, Spike."

"Fluttershy, you didn't let me finish! If you don't like me anymore after this, then I'll respect that, okay? I'll leave you alone."
Fluttershy only nodded, in confirmation. "I said, that it WAS what I've always wanted. As in, it used to be, not anymore. Also, it wasn't my fault, since SHE kissed me! I thought about how much we've been through together, and how scared I was when Pinkie almost killed you. I realized that I'm in love with you, Fluttershy! I know from your reaction, that you MUST feel something for me, too. I'm willing to give this a chance, if you are. That is the honest as Applejack, truth." He sighed, "Although, I know that you might not want me, since I'm a dragon, and you're well, a pony, but I think that…"

Fluttershy tackled him and happily told him, "Oh, Spike! I love you, too!"

She continuously planted kisses all over his face, as Spike laughed. "Heel Fluttershy, heel!"

Fluttershy blushed and hid behind her mane, and Spike was blushing, as well. "Does this mean, we're…" Fluttershy inquired.

Spike grinned and answered, "You bet! We're a couple!"

Fluttershy was happy and so was Spike, since neither one of them had ever had somepony to love like this, before.

"Does that mean, we can, um, you know…" The shy mare blushed again, with the thought of what she was implying.

"Uh, yeah! We can do all sorts of things, but we can take it as slow as you want. I won't force you to do anything." Spike promised.

Fluttershy's body heated up, and she felt the urge to do something she had always wanted to do to somepony, but was too shy to go through with. She inched closer to the little dragon, eyes half-lidded, seductively. Spike had no doubt, that she was naturally beautiful. They inched closer to each other, until he could feel her breath on his lips. She closed the gap, and their lips met. It was a gentle kiss that only lasted for a few seconds, but the couple was in bliss. They parted, and Fluttershy blinked at him in a daze.

"That was amazing!" Spike exclaimed, in awe.

"Yes, it was. I'm sorry, Spike. I should have asked first."

Spike wasn't expecting her to act this way. He thought that she had become more assertive, but old habits were hard to break, he supposed. "Fluttershy! When are you going to stop apologizing for every little thing? Besides, I, uh, kind of liked it." Spike admitted, "I love you, Fluttershy."

"I love you too, Spike." They held hands and hooves, as they walked away from the bridge.

The tear in their friendship had been mended, and a new relationship had been gained.