• Published 30th Jan 2014
  • 3,129 Views, 59 Comments

Megaman Starforce: Friendship is magic - Brony117



The year is 220X...Extraterrestrial life has been discovered...but there has been an accident...and earth had been invaded...only one person can stop the invasion...his name...is Megaman!

  • ...
2
 59
 3,129

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The next day, Geo’s room…

Geo slept on his bed peacefully after his battle with the viruses, he still couldn’t believe he saved the town with the help of Twilight Sparkle, an alien unicorn from outer space. She told him she knew what happened to his father three years ago, but didn’t reveal the story when she told him ‘until the time is right’. Geo became upset he heard that, even though she promised. But her promises work differently on her planet, a promise called ‘Pinkie promise’.

But there’s a bigger problem than finding out what happened to his father, enemies from her home planet are chasing her for a reason. Geo wanted to ask but he decided to ignore it.

For now...

Suddenly.

*creek*

Geo’s mother entered his room, and walked up to him as he slept.

“Geo,” said Hope. “I’ll be leaving for my part-time job now.”

“...Ok.” replied Geo.

Hope continued to speak.

“Geo…I know your tired of hearing this but…at least try to go to school again. Make some friends again.”

Geo didn’t respond back.

‘…We’ll then, I’m off to work now…”

Hope left Geo’s room as she went to work.

As soon as she left, Geo stood up form his bed.

“Friends huh…” he said as he walked to his window that has a view of the school a few blocks away from his house.

“Why don’t you want to go to school Geo?” said a mysterious voice.

Geo picked up his visualizer from his bed, and wore them to see Twilight next to him.

“You wouldn’t understand…” he replied.

“Try me.” She said.

“*sigh* If I went and made some friends…it wouldn’t work out…”

“So you’re saying you won’t go to school because you don’t want to make some friends? But your father told me you humans value friendship by a thing called brotherband. Back on my planet, us equestrians valued friendship more that anything!”

“I use to value friendship with others…but not anymore…”

Hearing this shocked Twilight.

“But-But why!?”

“You don’t know what is like to lose someone like my father…the only person who truly understood me and acted like a best friend…”

“…I do actually.”

Geo was surprised to hear this from her.

“Y-You do?”

Twilight nodded.

“Yes… I was friends with many ponies back home, but ‘five’ of them were really special to me…they were like a family to me…like sisters.”

“’Were’? What happened?”

“…I guess you cloud say they ‘disappeared’…”

“…I see…”

Twilight then smiled and looked at Geo.

“Enough about that…how about we go check round your town? After all I am a ‘visitor’.

Geo took a moment to think and said.

“I don’t know Twilight…how you acted last night kinda made me worried about what you’ll experience.”

“Then it’s an experience I must endure, let’s go!”

Suddenly, Twilight grabbed Geo’s arm and dragged him from his spot and down he fell.

From a second level to the floor.

“Ow…that hurt…”

“Oh my goodness, I’m sorry!”

“It’s ok…not the first time it happened…plus if you’re going to drag me outside, at least let me get dressed. I don’t want to go out in public in my pajamas.”

“Oh, right…” said Twilight as she blushed in embarrassment.

...

After getting dressed, Geo went outside to see a bight sunny day while many people were enjoying themselves with their family and friends.

Seeing this wanted to make Geo go back inside the house.

Until.

“Wow…so this is your home town.” said Twilight.

“Yeah, Echo Ridge.” Replied Geo. “The town where I was born and raised, it’s nothing special but it’s nice.”

“It reminds me of ponyville…”

“Ponyville?”

Twilight nodded and replied.

“The place where I lived with my friends…it was peaceful just like this…”

“Was?”

“…How about we start the tour? I want to see how your people live differently than mine.”

Geo knew Twilight was hiding a lot of things from him, she said her friends ‘disappeared’, and her home ‘was’ peaceful. Why is she hiding these things from him? What’s so secret about her life?

Understanding what she was doing, Geo replied back.

“Sure, what do you want to see?”

After a few hours of walking around the town and explaining Twilight how people live and, how the technology works and helps in their lives. The alien unicorn couldn’t contain her excitement after learning so many things on this planet. Geo could’ve sworn he saw Twilights eyes grow wider as he was explaining everything he knew to her.

Geo sat on a bench to rest after walking for a long time, while Twilight was in his transer discussing about the tour.

“The tour was amazing!” said Twilight. “I’ve learned so much I just don’t want it to end!”

“Heh, for an alien such as yourself you sure love to learn new things.” Said Geo as he looked at his transer.

“Of course I do! Your planets technology is far more advance that mine! Transportation that can travel on land, water, and air! Send and receive messages in just seconds! And speak to others on your transer no matter where you are!”

“Whoa, whoa take it easy!” said Geo. “Don’t get over excited, I only told you how much I know and showed you my home town.”

“Right…got to calm down…too much excitement…learned so much…”

“Ok…now that the tour is done, how about we head home?”

“Hmmm…I suppose we-*gasp*”

“Twilight?”

“I sense the presences of an equestrian near by…”

Hearing this shocked Geo.

“What!? Here!?”

“Yes, just one. But don’t think it will be easy just because we fought those viruses like it was nothing, these equestrians are strong and dangerous! We have to pulse in now, or it will take over anything that can cause damage or injury!”

“Just like the train!”

“Exactly! Quick, find a wavehole and pulse in!”

Geo quickly wore his visualizer and searched for a wavehole, it didn’t take long to look for one and ran straight to it and pulsed in.

“EM WAVE CHANGE! GEO STELAR ON AIR!”

Wave Road-Echo Ridge.

Appearing in the wave road in his wave form, Geo looked at his transer and spoke to Twilight.

“Do you have any ideas where the equestrian could be?”

“Not yet, but I have a spell that can track down its location.”

“Alright, do it!”

Twilight closed her eyes and, and her horned glowed, casting the spell.

A few seconds later.

“I have its location,” said Twilight as she opened her eyes. “the equestrians is inside one of those ‘cars’ you showed me during the tour.”

“Which car?” said Geo. “There’s more than one you know!”

“Give me a moment…got it! Its hidden in the yellow one!”

“Then let’s go!”

Yellow car-car comp.

After teleporting inside the car, Geo wasted no time to look for the equestrian that could posses it.

Moments later.

“There it is,” said Geo. “we made it just in time before it could do something.”

“Darn it!” said Twilight. “its an equestrian, but it’s a low rank soldier called ‘the pawn’.”

The pawn equestrian was covered in low ranking weak green colored armor with a black jumpsuit covering its body, a helmet like visor on its head showing its red glowing eyes. But what’s strange is its figure is human like.

Hearing voices, the pawn turned around to see geo and said.

“Huh? Are you a car thief, like me? Sorry pal, but this ride is mine!”

Suddenly, the pawn attacked Geo with its Vulcan buster.

Fast as he could, Geo dodged the attack and chose his battle card.

“Battle card: Cannon!”

Geo’s arm turned into the cannon and fired at the pawn.

*bang*

“Oof!”

The pawn took the damage, but it wasn’t ready to give up yet.

“Is that all you got? Take this!”{

The pawn charged at Geo and punched him.

*pow*

The punch sent Geo a few feet back and landed flat on his back.

Concerned for his safety, Twilight shouted.

“Geo!? Are you alright!?”

Geo rubbed the spot where he was punched.

“Ow…talk about being suckered punched…but I’m ok.”

Geo stood up and readied another battle card.

But before he could use it, the pawn fired its Vulcan cannon.

Geo dodged the attack to avoid more damage and chose his battle card.

“Battle card: sword!”

Before he could do anything.

“Geo wait!” said Twilight. “Don’t go charging to attack, remember the lessons form last nights battle!”

“Lessons…right.”

Remembering his fight from last night, geo charged at the pawn head on and readied his sword.

Seeing enemy charging at him, the pawn did the same as readied his fists.

Until.

*Fwiip*

Geo disappeared.

The pawn was shocked to see his opponent vanish.

“W-What the!? Where did he go!? Where is he!?”

Suddenly.

*slash*

“GAAAAAAAAAH!!!”

The pawn fell on the ground in pain with a sword mark on its back.

Appearing back form thin air, Geo stood behind the fallen pawn and quickly celebrated.

“Alright!”

“I told to remember the lessons, and guess what? It worked!” said Twilight.

“Yeah…need to keep that in mind from now on…the magic attack did come in hady!”

“Yes it did.”

“Plus…the name magic attack… it needs a change.”

“What? The name ‘magic’ is too girly for you?”

“N-No that’s not it! I-I just think the word ‘magic’ on it just needs to be changed! No offense, but nobody believes in magic! Well, except me since you showed t to me when I first transformed. Also, the name ‘magic buster’ needs to be changed!”

As this was going, the unconscious pawn suddenly pulsed out.

Seeing this surprised Geo.

“The pawn! We got to go after it!”

Don’t worry about it,” said Twilight. “its already gone by the time we chase it. For a low rank solider, they sure run fast.”

“Are you sure?”

“I’m sure. But…”

“What is it Twilight?”

“I can’t believe a pawn possessed a human…”

Hearing this shocked Geo.

“Th-That was a human!?”

“Yes,” said Twilight. “In wave form just like you. But like a said he was possessed by a low ranking soldier, be grateful it wasn’t a royal guard.”

“I attacked with full force…what have I done…”

“Geo don’t worry, his injuries weren’t serious. The pawn however, wasn’t so lucky…”

Geo relaxed after hearing what Twilight said.

“That’s good to hear…”

Twilight nodded in agreement.

“We were lucky today that nobody got hurt.”

“Yeah…let’s go home…All this walking at fighting has got me tired.”

“Sounds like a good idea, lets go home.”

With that said, Geo pulsed out to the real world.

While heading towards the real world, Twilight couldn’t stop thinking.

(“Strange…a pawn was all they sent. That’s’ pretty sloppy for just one low rank soldier to come after me, but still…I could’ve sworn I sensed an equestrian nearby…hmmm…”)

Real world-Echo Ridge.

After a long day of walking and fighting, mostly walking, Geo made it home, ready to head inside.

Until.

“Hey you! Wait!”

Geo turned around, and saw three familiar figures walking towards him.

“Ugh…not them again!”

“You didn’t come to school today!” shouted Luna. “Just how long are you going to keep skipping!?”

(“*sigh* I don’t have time for this…”) thought Geo.

“Bud! Take care of this!”

Luna stepped aside and let Bud deal with the situation.

“Hey pal!” shouted Bud. “The Prez is asking why aren’t you going to school! So tell us why!”

Geo didn’t respond as he looked Bud in annoyance.

Twilight whispered to Geo.

(“Uh…Geo, who are they?”)

(“These three Twilight, are the trio that’s trying to get me to school. Forcefully. The girl is Luna, the big one is Bud, and the small one is Zack.”)

“Hey!” Shouted Bud. “I’m talking to you!”

Bud’s shouting irritated Twilight.

(“Grr! His shouting is getting on my nerves! He reminds me of somepony who was always a hothead and charges head on! Luckily, she always had her tail pulled before she could get herself killed! How about I show him a lesson when-“)

(“Twilight what are you doing!?”) whispered Geo.

(“What does it look like I’m doing? I’m teaching him a lesson!”)

Suddenly, Geo’s left arm shook violently, he grabbed his arm to hold it still.

(“Twilight Stop! This isn’t you! Do you realize how much trouble you’ll be if you show yourself!?”)

(“So what? It”s not like he’ll see or hear me!”)

(“Stop!”)

(“I’m going to show him what happens to others when they are annoying!”)

His arm shook even more violent.

(“No!”)

“What are you mumbling about!?” shouted Bud. “Listen! Just be good and come to school! It’s for your own good!”

Suddenly, Twilight shouted.

“Shoryuken!”

*Pow*

Luna and Zack couldn’t believe what that saw, Geo knocked out But with an uppercut!

“Ungh…”

“Bud!”

Shouted Luna and Zack.

(“Uh oh…”) said Twilight.

“I…I hit him…” said Geo. “I-I’m sorry! Just…Just stay away from me!”

Geo ran inside his house before things got worse.

Geo’s house.

As Geo entered the house, he looked at his transer and shouted.

“What were you thinking Twilght!? Do you realize what you’ve done!?”

“I’m sorry…I…I don’t know what came over me…”

“What made you act that way? This is the first time I saw you like this!”

“I don’t know…my only guess is when Bud shouted, he got me so irritated I lost control.”

“Well, you did mention he reminded you of…er…somepony else. Who is it?”

“Let’s just say ‘she’ was a hothead and always finds trouble, but at times she was a friend who we can depend on…”

“Was she one of the ‘five friends’?”

“…Yes.”

“Oh…I’m sorry…”

“It’s alright…at least I was able to share it with you.”

“Yeah…Hey Twilight.”

“Yes?”

“That upper cut move, where did you learn that?”

“Oh, that ‘move’. I learned it form a place called the internet.

Vista point…

“Bud!” shouted Luna as she stood on top of a bench looking at the two boys. “What good are those muscles!? You were knocked out in one punch! That’s sloppy of you! Very sloppy!”

“Prez…I’m…I’m sorry!”

“If you didn’t have a brotherband with me , you’ll be just another useless person!”

“Prez I-”

“If you ever disappoint or fail me again, I’ll cut our brotherband!”

Hearing this shocked Bud.

“No! Y-You wouldn’t!”

“Oh I will!” said Luna as she hopped off from the bench. “Now stay there and think about the mistake you made! Let’s go Zack!”

“Y-Yes Prez!”

With that said, Luna and Zack left the park. Leaving Bud all alone.

“I can’t believe I was beaten by that jerk! He humiliated me in front of the Prez! *Sigh* I’m really just another useless person…Prez won’t need me around at this rate…nobody will…I’ll go back to being a nobody…alone…again…I don’t want that…never again…That kid will pay for this!”

Suddenly, a voice was heard.

“Hehehe…Ah can feel it…your anger…a perfect match…”

Bud searched for the voice.

“W-Who’s there!?”

A flash of light appeared from know where, and from the light appeared a mysterious figure.

“Ah!!! A Horse Ghost!!! I’m sorry I broke your back all those years ago! I didn’t know I was that heavy!”

The mysterious figure shouted.

“Ah am not a ghost! Ah am a pony! Not a horse! A pony! P-O-N-Y!!!”

“…Oh…that makes sense.”

“…Ahem. Anyway, listen Bud Bison…”

“H-How do you know my name!?”

“Hehehe, let’s just say ah am friend from planet equestria, and ah want to help those in need. And you Bud are in need of help.”

“Me? Your going to help me? How?”

The mysterious figure smiled.

“Leave that to me…”

To be continued…

Author's Note:

Cliffhanger! Don't you just hate that kind of stuff? I do. anyway, I was going to make the chapter longer but decided to end it here since I thought I was appropriate for the up coming chapter which is being typed. so I hoped you liked the chapter and keep supporting the fanfic. it gives the hope and thought of continuing. also, after the next chapter is posted I will give this fanfic a break because fans of my other fanfic are wondering when will I post the next chapter which I haven't started writing yet. so if you haven't checked out my other fanfic give it read and tell me what you think.
See ya!