• Published 31st Jan 2014
  • 2,503 Views, 10 Comments

Princess of the Sky - JasmineRebeckah



Rainbow Dash is a princess? She never knew.

  • ...
12
 10
 2,503

The Party Afterwards

"YAY! LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Pinkie yelled. She started laying songs, and the doors opened. Rainbow walked in.
"You did great, Rainbow." Twilight assured her.
"Yay," Fluttershy whispered.
"Thanks," Rainbow smiled. She had gotten a golden tiara with a lightning bolt on it, a replica to Celestia's. Pinkie's party was AWESOME so far. It was just the first ten minutes!
Rainbow saw the Wonderbolts over in the back, and she pointed a hoof at them. She smiled, and Spitfire smiled back.
"RAINBOW!" came a little voice from the door.
Rainbow walked over, saw a filly and said, "Scootaloo!"
"You're a princess!!!!!" Scootaloo gasped.
"Yeah! Where's your mom and dad?" Rainbow asked, looking arund.
"Umm...remember when you found me?"

==========Flashback==========
"Scoots? You okay?" Rainbow asked, seeing the little filly in the Cutie Mark Crusaders clubhouse.
"Uh...hi Rainbow!" Scootaloo had replied. "I'm okay."
"No, you're not. You need to be at home! Tell me where you live, and I'll walk you home." Rainbow told her.
"I'm fine. I'm just...uh...um... dusting this picture!" Scootaloo replied.
"Scoots, lying is NOT cool."
"Um... I'm homeless. My mom died giving birth to me and my dad died in a storm."
"Oh, Scoots... I'm sorry."
Scootaloo ran over to Rainbow and hugged her tight, crying. Rainbow wrapped her wing around her.
"I miss them, Rainbow!" she suddenly told her.
"Well, Scootaloo, I have some extra rooms at my house. Want to come live with me for now?" Rainbow asked.
"YES!" came the excited reply. "YES YES YES!"
From that day on, Scootaloo had lived with Rainbow.
==========Flashback Over==========

"Yeah..." Rainbow had remembered.
"Well..." Scootaloo looked at the ground.
"Okay, Scoots, come with me." Rainbow told her, leading her over towards Celestia. Scootaloo happily followed.
"Princess Celestia?" asked Rainbow.
"Yes?" Celestia turned around to face Rainbow.
"I'd like to adopt Scootaloo here." Rainbow stated.
"Well, you certainly may. Here's the paperwork." In an instant, the adoption paper appeared in front of them. Celestia levitated a pen over. Rainbow signed.
"Now, little filly, sign here, and then Rainbow can be your official guardian."
Scootaloo squealed, and signed. Celestia was smiling, along with Rainbow Dash.
"Congrats, Scoots, you now have yourself a cloud palace. And, I will make you an honorary Princess. Unless Princess Celestia objects.."
"Fine with me, as long as she's not an official princess."
"It's a deal."
Celestia popped a plastic crown up that was a smaller replica to hers and Rainbow Dash's except it had an orange star in the middle.
"Hey, can I get an autograph from Spitfire?" asked Scootaloo. "She'd never say no to a PRINCESS!"
"Sure!" came the reply.

"Spitfire?" asked Rainbow.
"Oh hello...your highness!" she replied, half surprised, bowing down.
"Eh, you don't have to bow. Can my little sis have an autograph?" Rainbow rolled her eyes.
"Okay, sure." Spitfire started to sign the nearest poster, and then exclaimed, "Wait! I've got a better idea!"
"What's that?" asked Scootaloo excitedly.
"How about we give you tour of our base and a private show?" Spitfire offered.
"That'd be-" Rainbow started.
"YAY! I GET A TOUR OF THE WONDERBOLT BASE!" screamed Scootaloo. Heads turned, and then she whispered, "Oops."
"Great," Rainbow finished. "How about two weeks from today?"
"That'd work for us," Spitfire nodded.
Rainbow nodded, and then Scootaloo dragged her away. The ponies partied the rest of the night and they all left, happy. Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo enjoyed their visit to the Wonderbolt base, and life went on Happily Ever After.

Comments ( 5 )

great! But the ending was like a suefic ending. Could you add a bit suspense later on? Love the idea of RD being a princess though

Sure, I'm planing that for my next story. This was just a first:)

You have an entire story where RD becomes a princess, gets set as a ruler, and creates a castle, all in way under 2,000 words?

Fuck it, I'm not even going to bother. There is no possible way that this contains enough detail to keep a story interesting and immersive, or even enough for the plot to make sense. I'm willing to bet this story's content could be stretched out over at least five more 1,000+ word chapters if done properly. Looking at your other stories, I would recommend taking a few online writing classes, reading the better fanfictions around this site, looking up and following a few story writing guides, and getting an editor. I would also recommend either deleting and re-writing this from scratch, or just editing the whole thing piece by piece after you get some better writing habits. Whatever you do, good luck with it. Practice makes better.

Cheers. :raritywink:

i know it's completed but please i beg you make another chapter of rainbows new life!

Is it weird I couldn't stop LMAO during this ENTIRE CHAPTER?

Login or register to comment