• Published 30th Jan 2014
  • 1,240 Views, 15 Comments

Give me a speck of something that makes sense - Commander Hot Stuff



Princess Luna helps somepony to answer the question that everyone does once in a lifetime: Why was I born? I wish I had never been born.

  • ...
2
 15
 1,240

A new chance or A new beggining

I recommend to listen in the course of this chapter.:

******

The "night" arrived in minutes, Rainbow Dash poked Twilight with her hoof. The lavender mare blinked and yawned and her eyes met the magenta eyes of her cellmate.

"It is time, Fluttershy will be here in minutes." Dash stood up, walking from one side to another in the cell.

"Can you tell me about the way to stop Nightmare Moon?" Twilight looked to monochrome pegasus.

"They are called Elements of Harmony. Honesty, Kindness, Laughter, Generosity and Loyalty. To activate them it only takes a little sparkle, and this is the part where you go, Twi."

Twilight's face contorted in confusion. She, a little sparkle? Maybe Rainbow Dash thought that her name would have something related.

"I'm sorry, Rainbow Dash, but I can not be your sparkle. I do not know the first thing about this kind of magic." She lowered her head.

"Trust me, Twi, you're my sparkle." Dash said simply.

"What a cutest thing." The mocking voice of Fluttershy came to them. " Sorry don't gave you a space for your fillyfooler time ."

Fluttershy opened the grille, the pegasus and unicorn came and joined her. Silently, the three ponies abandoned underground caves and a unconscious griffon on the entry.

"Listen to my plan." Dash said when they arrived at the train station. "First we go to Appleloosa, then Manehattan and finally Ponyville, where we take our last pony and the elements."

"I see a flaw." Fluttershy almost sang with delight. "You can not be so rich as to give a house to every pony will try to convince you to help you." "

"As opposed to you, I'm sure the other ponies do not need receive anything to help into something so noble." Twilight whispered so only Dash listen .

Dash just nodded, she needed all the elements. No matter how. Twilight paid for the tickets and they sat in a booth. The driver told that they would be in Appleloosa within six hours.

"No magic, no kindness, Pinkie Pie is not a reflection of laughter now, I do not know what to expect from Rarity and Applejack is not being honest even with herself. I do not think all my loyalty alone can activate the elements, but I caused it. I wished I was not born and Equestria is subjugated to the follies of Nightmare Moon. Scootaloo is a bully, Fluttershy is a ruthless mercenary, Rarity spent years lost (probably hungry and coldness), Applejack is a sad cellist, Pinkie Pie is the most sullen, greedy and cruel farmer I've ever seen and Twilight does not believe in herself." Dash thought, ducking her head towards the fault.

Something that even someone with a heart of stone like Fluttershy, can not help observe.

"Uh, are you okay?" Fluttershy asked uncertain, and her voice almost returned to normal.

"Just a little thought. So what you intend to do after we defeat Nightmare Moon?" Dash gave her a confident smile, her trademark.

"I know it will seem too sissy, but I intend to stay in the house you will give me and take care of animals. I always liked them since childhood, but if you talk to someone else" She looked at Twilight "I'll rip your intestines and food the bears with it."

"You will not hear a word out of my mouth about it." Dash smiled and did all the movements of Pinkie Promise "Cross my heart and I hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye."

Twilight laughed. "This is so silly. I Promise you that I will not tell anything to anyone , Fluttershy.It is a very sweet dream. I have a dream since childhood too, I dream for on entering the School of Princess Celestia. But I did not pass the entrance exam , my magic is like every unicorn. And you, Rainbow Do you have a dream too? "

"I want world peace." Dash laughed. "But seriously, I always dreamed of joining the Wonderbolts."

"The Wonderbolts?" Twilight asked.

"Yep." Rainbow responded with a sense of dejavu.

"The most talented flyers in all Equestria?" Twilight asked again.

"That's them." Rainbow felt lying in the cloud again before a Twilight Sparkle completely disgusted with the mane.

"I really hope you realize your dream, Rainbow.'s Good dream." Twilight patted the shoulder of Rainbow.

"Me too. Good luck with the Wonderbolts, Rainbow Dash." Fluttershy looked out the window and Rainbow realized she was suppressing a smile.

The following six hours passed in a flash and the train stopped at Appleloosa. Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle disembarked and looked at the old west town. Immediately, a yellow earth pony was welcome to newcomers.

"Welcome to Aaaappleloooosa. I am Breaburn and I will be your guide. This is my lovely assistant, Miss Rarity. Very polite and an excellent seamstress, as you can see by my vest." Braeburn said in one breath, causing astonishment in Twilight and Fluttershy, but not in Rainbow Dash.

"We can talk to your assistant for a few minutes, Braeburn?" Dash asked in a bored tone.

Rarity immediately took the girls to the corner of the Saloon. She was dressed in a simple saddle, but very glamorous. Rainbow can see that she will get her cutie mark, a needle and a blue wire.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you for saving me. Few more minutes with the garrulous Braeburn and I would have eternal migraine. He saved me as a real gentleman, but he talks too much. How can I help you?" She blinked and Rainbow realized that she had found the fake eyelashes. Honestly, she was much prettier with them than without them.

"My name is Rainbow Dash, and those are Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy. We need your help to defeat Nightmare Moon." Rainbow Dash said quietly, fearing spies of the princess on site.

"Who is Nightmare Moon?" Rarity looked at them stunned.

"The new princess, one that brought eternal night." Twilight whispered back. "But Rainbow have a way to stop her and we need your help for this."

"Just wait a minute, girls. I'll tell Mr. Braeburn I'm firing me." Rarity came out in a polite gallop. "Oh, I'm Rarity, anyway."

Minutes later, Rarity returned with a suitcase of sewing and some hayburgues. "All ready and packed for the trip, dear Rainbow Dash. I'm taking some sandwiches for our trip."

"Great, our train arrives in half an hour. How about we drink some cider while we wait?" Rainbow Dash looked at the wall clock.

"Waiter, bring four ciders, by my courtesy." Fluttershy screamed for the waiter who did not dare disobey her.

Suddenly, a wild cat came roaring in sallon. Some ponies hid under tables and our four heroines were hesitant. Rainbow Dash drank his cider in one gulp, experience from past events. Twilight watched it in total disbelief and Rarity clung to cyan pegasus.

However, Fluttershy got up and went to the wildcat with a curious expression.

"What's wrong, little buddy? Can you show me?" She patted the cat's head, which showed the tail completely overwhelmed to the pony. "Oh, some evil buffaloes did this to you? Do not worry, I'll help you."

Fluttershy took the wraps her saddlebags and wrapped the tail cat. "Okay, little guy." She felt the cat licking her and smiled. "You're welcome."

The girls greeted Fluttershy when she sat down to finish her cider. Part of her was happy to have helped the wild cat. The other part wondered if Rainbow knew it would happen. She knew her name, and knew exactly where and who were the ponies that would help her defeat the princess. Rainbow knew she was inside and did not give up of her at any moment.

"Well, six hours until Manehattan. Rainbow Dash, what is the pony we're looking for this time?" Fluttershy sat next to Rainbow in the cabin and Twilight sat next to Rarity, in front of the the pegasi.

"Applejack." Rainbow Dash took one of hayburguers. Now that she was real, her hunger was also real. "More commonly known as Appletini."

"The great cellist?" Twilight gasped. "My friend Octavia was playing with her in Manehattan few days ago. I could not go because I was too obsessed with a new project. I'm trying to recreate apple seeds, you know?"

"I'm sure Octavia will forgive you darling. Surely she should understand that you are striving to end hunger in Equestria." Rarity smiled at her.

Its subsequent hours, the girls shared stories of their lives. Rainbow Dash leaned against the window, unusually quiet. The other girls assume that she were tired and let Dash fall asleep.

"Well, here we are, Manehattan." Rainbow awoke to the voice of Rarity.

"Great, we do not have much time and Applejack can be quite evasive when she wants. Let's work together on this."

Fluttershy called the Dash taxi and gave the address of the condo Applejack to the driver. In twenty minutes the four mares got out and faced the condominium.

"I expected something more luxurious." Rarity pouted.

"Applejack is not exactly luxurious, even being a renowned classical musician." Dash entered the condo in the company of the girls.

Upon reaching the door that indicated Luna for her because alicorn had been with her all this time just watching, Rainbow Dash knocked. Once, twice, three times, but no response from the inside, just the sad sound of a cello.

"Fluttershy, are you with your armor,. Break into the door." Rainbow looked at the closed door angrily and knocked again.

Fluttershy took away and ran toward the door. When the pegasus was almost close, the door opened and she walked right in the house and on top of the resident.

"I've heard of fanatic fans, but this is the first time someone tries to break into my house with armor." The blonde mare moaned.

"Now if you excuse me" She took some autographed photos "I need to get back to practice."

"We are not your fans." Fluttershy observed the house. "We are here because we need your help."

"If you are not my fans, you know where I live?" Three hooves pointed to Rainbow Dash.

Applejack sighed. "I'm not available right now. I have a big presentation on Canterlot and I need to practice. Goodbye." She closed the door, forgetting that Fluttershy was inside.

"You know, I'm tired of being the good girl." Fluttershy was leaning against the wall next to the window, with the cello on the hulls.

"Or you hear what Rainbow Dash has to tell you or I'll shoot this window below."

Applejack shrugged. This caused the wrath of not so gentle pegasus Fluttershy and threw the instrument out the window.

"Fluttershy, it's all right there?" The two ponies heard the voice of Twilight.

"Yes, Twilight. But that snob does not want to cooperate with us, so I'll do this in the hard way."

"Be careful." Twilight yelled back.

Applejack raised an eyebrow. "What do you want with me, anyway?"

"We just want your fucking attention because we need your help to defeat the fucking Nightmare Moon. Shit, is too much to ask?" Fluttershy screamed, her muzzle inches from Applejack.

Applejack blinked. Something in that aqua eyes made ​​her "obey" the yellow pegasus and walk to the door. Fluttershy smiled, pleased with herself and went out after Applejack.

In silence, the five mares went to the Central Station. Fluttershy stared at Applejack that stared back. The orange pony did not hold up for long.

"Stop staring at me like that."

"No, I'll keep an eye on you. Rather, both." Fluttershy replied. "You're crazy for letting me shoot your instrument work out the window."

"Actually, sugarcube, you freed me."

"I did what?"

"When I was just a little filly, I left my farm in Ponyville to live here in search of a sophisticated life like my uncles." All other mares were hearing the story of Applejack. "Over time, I got used to the life here in Manehattan and my aunt put me in cello lessons. But all my life was one big lie. I just wanted to be in Ponyville with my grandmother and my brothers. When you threw my cello out the window, you showed me that I did not have to live this lie more. Thanks, Fluttershy."

After that, the atmosphere between the two mares became milder and Applejack heard all that Rainbow Dash had to tell her during your trip to Ponyville. Applejack heard with astonishment that her family's farm had become a field of hay. Her sweeter memories were underneath the apple trees in the summer, eating an apple with Big Mac as Granny Smith made delicious pies.

Twilight told Applejack about the project she was developing. Applejack is very keen and promised to help Twilight in the search, since the unicorn had a home laboratory in Ponyville because she did not want to leave her family ever again. Twilight nodded.

At the sight of the farm stone, Rainbow Dash pulled the bell to stop the train. If Applejack had a hard stone, Pinkie Pie would be a hard mountain. The thought did not comfort Dash, but it gave him new energy to overcome this next challenge.

As expected, Pinkie was in the field, putting some rocks in the wagon.

"Hey, Pinkie Pie!" Dash shouted, waving his hooves.

Pinkie Pie turned and his mouth conterceu of disgust. It was the rainbow maned pegasus again.

"I already sent you go to the hell, winged scum. What more do you want?"

"Your help."

"No chance, help pegasi was never profitable."

Dash's jaw dropped. Pinkie had used pegasi in general term. Something certainly related to the Weather Factory and the guy who distributes the rain clouds in Equestria, her dear father.

"I promise you that if you help us, me and Fluttershy let's have a little talk with the meteorological sector."

"And if in case you do not fulfill your promise?" Pinkie raised an eyebrow.

"You may kill me with your .38." Dash looked solemnly. "Cross my heart, I hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye."

Pinkie's lips quivered and she looked really funny. She laughed, hugging Rainbow Dash. "What do you call this funny swear?" Pinkie Pie could not stop laughing.

"It's called Pinkie Promise, and nopony breaks a Pinkie Promise, the consequences are dreadful, Pinkamena."

"Oh, silly filly, just call me Pinkie Pie."