• Published 30th Jan 2014
  • 1,239 Views, 15 Comments

Give me a speck of something that makes sense - Commander Hot Stuff



Princess Luna helps somepony to answer the question that everyone does once in a lifetime: Why was I born? I wish I had never been born.

  • ...
2
 15
 1,239

Canterlot

Canterlot. The hometown of Twilight Sparkle and the capital of Equestria. The city of rich snobs unicorns. The Equestrian crib. At one of the buildings clock are exactly 6:00 pm. Luna's moon still bright in the sky. Foals play among the doors of their houses. Suddenly, one of them lets out a frightening scream and the streets are completely empty.

The reason is clearly obvious, a griffon and pegasus authoritarian walk towards me. The griffon I easily recognize as Gilda. She has some cuts in the body, like the yellow pegasus next to her. Fluttershy. The two wear black armor with a crescent moon in the center.

They look carefully move through the streets, looking for someone. A figure rushed passes by them and is immediately captured by Gilda. Fluttershy takes a sword inside the suit and walks slowly to the victim recently captured.

"Please leave me alone, I didn't do anything" It was Twilight. She was dressed in coat and her mane was firmly tied in a bun and wore half-moon glasses. Almost the same as she used when she tried to "therapy" with me because she thought I had hard feelings about Applejack, only these were more formal.

"I'm not so sure about that, Miss Sparkle." Fluttershy's voice was loud and unfriendly. Hard and sharp as ice, or the blade of the sword she was carrying. "Secretly gather a small group of scientists to overthrow our ruler does not seem to do anything."

"She held my brother in a headlock! And he did nothing!" Twi's voice sounded angry now. She stood up and pointed her horn for the two aggressors.

They would learn not to bother Twilight Sparkle, they would. To my misfortune and Twi too, Fluttershy just laughed.

"We know you did not pass the entrance exam of School for Gifted Unicorns of the former princess." She was exactly like a colorful Fluttercruel. But her color was a little off, and Twilight too. To be honest, all my friends were with faded colors, wrong cutie marks or none cutie mark.

"It's time that shit scientist learn to respect the Princess Nightmare Moon.The only legitimate ruler of Equestria." Gilda took Twilight by the neck. "Today we swim in money, Fluttershy."

"The night will last forever!" Nightmare Moon's voice echoed in my head.

That was it. I was not born in this Equestria. I did not do the Sonic Rainboom that has led my friends to get their cutie marks and helped Twilight to pass the entrance exam. The prophecy said that after a thousand years, Nightmare Moon would return. Princess Celestia would not be able to use the elements against her since the bond between her and Princess Luna had broken.

My friends are strangers to each other. Some of them even changed personality. Nightmare Moon was not detained and Celestia disappeared. The Elements lies in their home, the Castle of the Two Sisters. I need to do something before it's too late. But I can not, I'm just a ghost.

So a very crazy idea occurred to me. I flew to the eternally night sky and felt the sound barrier involved me. I would do this. The cone became an electric rainbow, I'm almost there. A loud bang and a gigantic rainbow ring signaled that I had done it. I landed next to Luna, she was flabbergasted.

"That ... was ... awesome!" She stammered, looking slightly excited.

Adrenaline coursed through my whole body like a derailed train. I could fly to the castle and knockout Nightmare Moon with a punch. But even I knew that was not the wisest thing to do. She had guards and mercenaries as Gilda and Fluttercruel.

"Are you crazy?" The pony voice that was not Princess Luna caught my attention. I turned to the side only to find Lyra Hearstrings beside me. She carried a harp.

"You can see me?" I was stunned, perhaps love by humans has given to Lyra superpowers, like Pinkie.

"And I was not to see with this mane?" She spoke the obvious. "The curfew will be in a few minutes, you better go home."

"Can you see the navy blue alicorn beside me?" I thought I'd better check.

"You are definitely crazy." Lyra sighed and took her way.

Somehow, the Sonic Rainboom made me real here, and I had a plan in mind, but I needed the girls to run it.

"Let's go, Luna. We have an Equestria to save!" I spread my wings and took off toward the entrance of the underground caves of the castle. Luna, still a spectrum, followed me.

I was surprised to see it was not two guards who guarded the entrance of the worst equestrian underground prison, but two mercenaries. Gilda counted the bits that they had won with the capture of Twilight while Fluttercruel seems bored. I picked up a rock and threw it away, attracting the attention of Gilda. I hid and she flew to the bush where I was, then she moved on, I would have time to talk to Fluttercruel.

"Standing there, stranger." She drew his sword of the armor. "What do you want?"

"Just talking to you, Fluttershy." I said, looking into aqua eyes.

"I don't have anything to talk with you, whatever it is your name, go away, you're bothering me. And you will not like to see me upset." She pointed the sword to my neck.

With a quick movement, and that cost me one cheek cut, I disarmed Fluttershy and pinned her down.

"This is not you!" I screamed, but she did not seem one bit scared.

"You don't know me, strange. I do this for years, I know exactly who I am. "She pushed me and grabbed the sword. Meanwhile, Gilda was back and I felt her claws on my neck.

"Look what we have here, a rebel. I am grateful you have dug half way to your grave." She picked me up and dragged me inside the cave. "We're overcrowded, you should know, but you will enjoy the company of one of the most brilliant scientists of Equestria."

She pressed a button and then I was thrown into the cell. Laughing coldly, she went out of the cave and I saw a lilac hoof coming my way, I looked up and saw the purple eyes of Twilight Sparkle.

"Are you okay?" She helped me up and then handed me a glass of water I drank greedily, I had not realized how much my throat was dry.

"You can say that. My attempts at a civilized conversation with Fluttershy failed."

"My name is Twilight Sparkle, what is yours?"

"The name is Rainbow Dash."

"Pleasure to meet you, even in these horrible circumstances."

My plan was to gather the girls again, and I've had Twilight on my side.

"So ... Twilight?"

"Yep?"

"If I said I have a way to defeat Nightmare Moon .."

"Dd you have?"

"It's a long story. If I told you I had a way, you would help me?"

"Of course. She locked my brother and sister in law in one of the dungeons of the castle and demolished my lab. You can count with me."

I could not help but smile. Twilight had not changed at all, I hugged her tightly and she returned the hug.

"So when do we start?" She released her embrace. "I can assume you have a plan, am I right?"

"Yes, it will not exactly be easy, but it will work."

"Great!" She said excitedly. "What is the first part?"

"You see the yellow mercenary? We need her."

"To get us out? Or on our side?"

"Both, actually. Tried to talk and I tried to be assertive, but the griffon just captured me."

Out of nowhere, Twilight took a stick and began beating against the bars. As the desired effect, Fluttershy appeared on the railings, looking really angry.

"What is it now? I already gave you your damn glass of water and even a partner. What the fuck do you want now?"

Twilight pointed at me and went to the corner of the cell. Fluttershy looked at me angrily.

"Fluttershy, you and I know that's not you." I said calmly.

"You do not know the first thing about my shit life, shut up!"

"You and I know that colts made ​​fun of you, but you lost your mind when associating with Gilda. I can see the kindness on your eyes. Brutally repressed by this false self filthy verbiage that is in front of me."

"Let me tell you two things. First, my past is not your business. Secondly, kindness does not get you nowhere and still fucks with your life."

Ambition, the only word I could use to describe Fluttershy now.

"What about your love for animals and all the creatures? Forget it, this is not working. Look, if you help me, I'll give you a home in Ponyville. We have a deal?"

"A house in Ponyville? Yeah, I think we have a deal. Wait for my signal through the night, and do not you dare betray me, or I'll cut your head off."

"I never leave my friends hanging."

"I'm not your friend. Just want my home."

She left, leaving a very excited Twilight Sparkle.

"Wow, Rainbow. That was amazing!"

"Oh, it was nothing. Let's rest, we have a lot to do at night."