• Published 31st Jan 2014
  • 37,261 Views, 1,707 Comments

How to Court Alicorns: A Human's Guide - little big pony



A cutsie little love story between a human and best princess

  • ...
93
 1,707
 37,261

DISCLAIMER

WARNING:

HOW TO COURT ALICORNS: A HUMAN'S GUIDE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. IT DOES NOT, IN ANY CAPACITY, EXPLAIN HOW TO 100% COURT A PRETTY PONY PRINCESS, SO RESULTS WILL VARY. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO COURT AN ALICORN, MARE OR STALLION, WITHOUT THINKING IT THROUGH. WE AT LBP INC. ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, PROPERTY OR BODILY, THAT MAY RESULT IN COURTING AN ALICORN.


WE THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING LBP INC. FOR ALL OF YOUR PONY PRINCESS NEEDS.

Comments ( 80 )

This disclaimer should have been at the beginning of the guide. I tried a lot of these steps and just ended up getting kicked a lot. Pretty Pony Princesses have a mean kick.

Here's to wishing for a sequel :pinkiesmile:

6402020 Little Big Pony incorporated

You know....like... Monster INC.

Thank you for one helluva story.

This was awesome. Great story author.

MAN a WHHHOOOLE year! Thanks for the story!








we're getting a sequel right?

Well... There's an ending I've never seen until now.
Great story I hope there will be a sequel.

wow this has been a great story, im not gonna ask if there's gonna be a sequel but im gonna think it,
you have earned a nose boop
i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr289/axlthehedgehog_2008/responses/nose%20boop/boop_by_otakuap-d6tbrdn.jpg





stayclassy:moustache:

Ahhhh I'm going to miss reading new chapters for this awesome story.

Alright everyone, start chanting!

Sequel!
Sequel!
Sequel!

Lol i am going to do this. :eeyup: Disclaimers are for those who can't escape the Matrix.

NOOOOOOO, IT CAN'T BE OVER. I love this story, why must it end.

perfect.
:trollestia:

I'm a man! I don't need no stinkin' disclaimers! Cover me, boys, I'm going in!!

If there is a sequel, then it's going to be How to Marry Alicorns: A Human's Guide

Well now. That's a risk some of us quite willing to make.

A beautiful ending to a beautiful story. You write some of the best stories on this site LBP

But... this story is a fullproof how-to guide!

“Thou bucked up,” Luna said one last time as everypony’s horns lit up brightly. “Now prepare for thy beating!”

I don't care that the story wasn't about her, Luna is the best princess.

Also, I am sad this is over. I've been reading it for almost a year now, after all, and I always enjoyed it when there was a new update.

This was cute. This was amazing.

Yes yes, that statement is all good and stuff... but one question remains, a VERY important one:

When is How to Court Humans - An Alicorn's Guide coming out?

6382842 That horse doesn't have long to live, does it.

I'm going to throw Chrysalis a bone here and present her with a guide much in the Style of yours:

HOW TO INVADE CANTERLOT: A VILLAINS GUIDE.

1: DON'T
2: I'M BEING SERIOUS DO NOT!
3: I SEE YOU OVER THERE! GET YOUR HOOF OFF THAT DOORKNOB!

This needs a fluffy sequal

I stumbled upon this story yesterday, and I have been reading it every chance I get, and just finished. I loved it on every level. It's funny, it's sweet, it's got action, and I just think it's one of the best stories I've seen on Fimfiction. Liked, Favorited, Followed!

P.S. - I have never laughed so hard in my life. Wonderful!

This is the best shipfic I've read in a long time.

SO may we see a sequel??
Maybe???
PLEASE TELL ME:yay:

This story has been so awesome. And I love that there's a disclaimer.

Sequel?
Please?

Congratulations! So many stories on this site go unfinished, so I'm glad to see that you've been able to do what many haven't and put this one to bed.

6459842

How can something be worth 10x what it's already worth? The expression is 10x it's weight mainly because the two are separate measures that can be compared and gold is incredibly valuable pound for pound.

6460434 no it was a misspelling ( in ) gold witch basically means what you said but he made a typo

6465589
Hmm, I've never head that before... learn something new ever day!

Such a hilarious and entertaining story. Hope to see more of your works soon. :twilightsmile:

oh gosh this story was just too adorable the whole way through. you just missed a golden opportunity for a joke though. Celestia returns to the castle, sees Luna, and says, "Hello, Sister. Did I miss anything?"

Hry, I'm about half way through and a little confused, are the redacted chapters part of the story? Am i supposed to skip them or are they part of a different story line?

Can anyone explain?

Little big pony, this story that you crafted, has got to be one of the funniest...no. One of the most HILARIOUS, and yet, adorable stories that I have had the pleasure of reading since becoming a member of this site in 2012.

Thanks for one hell of a story mate. This has been one awesome and might I add, funny experience to take part in. I will have to make sure to keep an eye out for any side stories or sequels that you may decide to create in the future.

I will admit though, it took me awhile getting around to reading the chapters that I failed to keep up with. Life has been kicking me in the arse big time. With college and what not. :twilightblush:

Again, thank you for this awesome story, and I look forward to any more continuations of this story that you may decide to do. :pinkiehappy:



~ Super-Brony12

That was awesome! So glad I finished it. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I flowed ever step to the bone, and It worked. but there's a problem, I don't know how to carry on.
If there was only a (sequel) to this magnificent amount of information. Oh what would I do with out that (sequel).
I think I'm going to faint.

6843417 It's a slang term for manure.

Yeah, that's leetspeak. Of course.

6843742
Ooooh!

:rainbowderp:!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!:pinkiesick:

6527507
My thought exactly!:moustache:

6402876
[youtube=pv3AY58HMr4]
KOJIMA IS GOD!
KOJIMA IS GOD!
KOJIMA IS GOD!
KOJIMA IS G-
Wait a sec! Wrong chant!:twilightsheepish:

SEQUEL!
SEQUEL!
SEQUEL!
SEQUEL!
SEQUEL!
SEQUEL!
SEQUEL!
SEQUEL!
SEQUEL!
SEQUEL!
SEQUEL!
SEQUEL!

Login or register to comment