• Published 6th May 2014
  • 1,472 Views, 10 Comments

Adventures on Youtube - Dreammare



Princess Celestia unveils a new spell that Twilight uses pretty soon.

  • ...
2
 10
 1,472

Prologue to Adventure

Author's Note:

Just a warning, this doesn't exactly have the best grammar in the world, at all. I'll have to improve sooner or later because I know it is horrible, but here you go!

It was a beautiful and sunny day in Equestria, Celestia had rose up the sun and attended her morning duties. Meanwhile, Twilight just woke up and was lazily making herself downstairs. "Well, that was a crazy dream" Twilight said heading out the door. "You know, would you ever except for Pinkie to be THAT gory," Twilight said, about to close the door. Just then, she saw a blinding light behind her. "What the?!?!" Twilight turned around, staring at the unknown book. "But I read every single book in this library! How is this possible?" Twilight said in shock.

"Ah well, maybe I just didn't notice it there. Not complaining though!"

She couldn't resist but to walk to it and find out. The lavender-colored mare closed the door behind her and went back inside. "There's no possible explanation for this, this is probably a gift or something, or maybe someone left it here." Twilight thought, as she walked up to it. "Actually, a regular book wouldn't shi-" her thoughts came to an end when a familiar purple baby dragon recovered from his sleep.

"Princess Celestia's got a letter for you!" Spike said making his way downstairs,"...and she interrupted my beauty sleep."

"Great, it might be something pertaining to the book I just saw!" Twilight said.

"What book?"

"Nothing important, now to the letter..."


Dear Twilight,

I herd u liek books so involvin spells so i mad u 1, mak sur to ues it or ONE MILLION YEARS DUNGEON.

My faithful student_+
Princess c-lestia


"Well that explain's the book, but why would she write this when I specifically told her no writing while being drunk! Seriously, this is the second time!" Twilight trodded madly towards the book, "and please don't tell me that this book is filled with pictures of what she was seeing when she was drunk either again either, or I will seriously, ugh..." Twilight trodded while a purple dragon spoke again. "Anyways, while you're there reading a book. Bye Twilight! I've got some duties to attend!" Spike said walking out the door, about to go gem hunting with Rarity. But then angered solemnly after.

"Wait! Spike, I need you to come with me."
"...and why exactly would that be?" Spike replied tapping his foot in dismay.
"Because uh... um....."
"Ugh, fine Twilight, I'll go with you."
"Yay!"

So she picked up the book, and started flipping the page... You know, cause there was only ONE page in the book?


The Book with da Spell

Page 1

Yo Twi, so I see that you gained "Da Book with Da Spell," Congraturations.
Here's the spell you need yo.

Alright so yo good now, move on with, DA SPELL OF HAMMERTIME.
~MC-LESTIA


"Seriously, Celestia has been undergoing some characteristic changes lately..."
"Well no matter then, here we go!" Twilight exclaimed!

*Swiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish"

"We're here!" Twilight said excitedly.
"Where exactly are you talking about, Twi? She didn't exactly give us any instructions on what this was. She more like threatened us to use this or she would put in us in the dungeon, which is probably the moon, and a million years is way more than what Princess Luna suffered through. You would probably be way more OP than Nightmare Moon if you came back being angry at MC-Lestia."
"Well, thanks for the long speech, Spike the Preacher, but I'm pretty sure she'll give us instructions on it pretty soo-


U SHALT KNOW THIS PLACE FOR THIS PLACE IS VERY AMAZING, YOU WILL BE GIVEN THOU INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PLACE IN YOUR HEAD LIKE YOU KNEW IT YEARS AGO IN 1... 2.... 3....


*Whoosh*

"We are in YouTube, a video-sharing website," Twilight continued "created by three former PayPal employees in February 2005 and owned by Google since late 2006, on which users can upload, view and share videos. The company is based in San Bruno, California, and uses Adobe Flash Video and HTML5 techno-"

"Whoa there Twilight, I have no idea what you're talking about, so let's just go on ahead..."
"Me neither, well, I almost don't understand. Anyways, in the knowledge she gave me, the first thing she told me to do was... Search for Smile HD. She didn't give me any knowledge about that, but I do know by the title of it, it's gonna be pretty nice!" Twilight assured. She had no idea what she was getting herself into.


"Look! It's all of us, together!" Twilight shouted in glee.
'Well Twilight, That's the most earth-shattering image I've seen, ever!" Spike exclaimed
"C'mon, let's load the video!"
...

...
"It doesn't seem to be loading, Twilight." Spike implied.
"Well we don't necessarily have the fastest internet right now. Guess we're gonna have to wait it out." Twilight sighed.

*5 Hours Later*

"Spike, wake up! It's finally finished loading!"

"Zzzz"

"Uguu, such a heavy sleeper," Twilight mourned, "guess I'll have to go on my own. In 1...2...3..."

*Vhoosh*

I awoke blindly, in the middle of an open field. Apparently surrounded by my pals Applejack and Rarity. Not really knowing exactly where I was, but I was flustered anyway. I seemed to be reading a book with apparently just blank, white, pages. Peeking my eye to the right, I saw a pink, cotton candied looking pony throttling towards this way from which seemed like miles. Upon seeing her smiling gaze, I reflectively waved over to her. Not knowing what would come next, it was beyond my comprehension.