• Published 9th Jun 2012
  • 18,577 Views, 604 Comments

Tugging at Her Heartstrings - neutralmilk



You are a human in Equestria that lives with your best friend, Lyra. But what happens when you begin to develop more romantic feelings for the musical mare? Will you face rejection and ridicule? Or does Lyra have some secret feelings of her own?

  • ...
53
 604
 18,577

Unreleased Bonus: Original Ending

Now before you can read the actual chapter, you have to understand a few things about this story. As I wrote it originally, it was meant to be a trolling clop-fic. The story was supposed to build up a romance and end with clop, similar to the way Crowley writes his stories. However, I was going to end on a stupid/ silly note (as I did with every story before this).

However, I quickly fell in love with the story, the characters and everything about it and dropped this ending, instead choosing to write the (mildly) controversial/ heartwarming/ loved ending you see today. I wrote this a long time ago along with another troll ending but only this one was truly finished, the other only half way done and discarded on a thumb-drive appropriately named: "Shit I didn't finish yet."

But it is very important for you all to note that what you are about to read is NOT CANON IN ANYWAY TO THE STORY. It does not affect the original story, nor does it impact the sequel which is under way. I have received several requests to post it and think it would be only appropriate for fans to see how it would have ended had various things not happened. Keep in mind it IS unedited and everything. So this is as uncut as humanly possible.

On that note, enjoy.


(This takes place after Chapter 4. Yes, the transition would have been MUCH better had I chosen to do this.)
.
.
.
.
“You know, it took you long enough to tell me.” Lyra says, nudging you gently.

“Well excuse me! You could have at least tried to make it seem like you and Bon-Bon weren’t dating.”

Lyra turns away and crosses her forelegs at her chest, mocking hurt. “Humph. You tell me you love and two minutes later you’re already breaking my heart. You’re off to a great start, really.”

You sigh and roll your eyes, taking the opportunity to shimmy closer and wrap your arm around her. The aquamarine mare willingly leans into your side and looks up at you lovingly, her eyes locked onto your own. Her glance, however, didn’t seem so wholly innocent.

“I gotta say,” she began wrapping her forelegs around your neck. “There’s something I’ve wanted to do for quite a while now…”

Your heart begins to race as Lyra fixes herself on the couch so that she’s sitting directly next to you, her gaze fixed on you. You know exactly what’s coming, but your heart still starts racing. Almost instinctively you gently place your hand on her cheek and begin inching your face closer to hers.

Your lips press against hers softly at first, but you eventually give in to the sensation and press your face forward a little harder. Shockingly, the feeling is almost equal to that of kissing another human; however her soft coat provides a warm feeling on your face as you press your lips against hers.

You and Lyra break your kiss, a small strand of saliva dangling from her lips. She wipes a hoof against her face and smiles at you lovingly. You feel that all too familiar feeling of passionate love and lean in again, savoring the feeling of her moist lips against your own.

You feel her tongue press against your teeth and you allow it entry into your mouth. It playfully beckons yours forward and they begin a dance inside your mouths. You pull her as close to you as you possibly can, longing to hold her tighter, closer. Your hands wander around her body, one finally clasping against her flank. She shudders and lets out a soft moan.

You both stop kissing and look at each other. “That’s nice and all,” she whispers into your ear, her hot breath sending shivers down your spine. “But that isn’t exactly what I was talking about…” She motions her head to your bedroom down the hall. You smile and nod, standing up. You both walk into the room, your arm resting over the aquamarine mare. The door is instantly encased in her golden aura and slams shut. Lyra smiles.

You pull the mare in and press your lips against hers sweetly, but quickly get pushed back onto your bed. You look up, your heart beating faster. Lyra’s smile grows wider.

“Sorry lover boy, I’ve been waiting for this for way too long.” Her horn begins to glow and you watch the golden aura envelop your shirt. It gets tugged from your body effortlessly and sails to the other side of the room. Lyra jumps onto you, wrapping her forelegs around your neck and her horn still glowing.

In an instant she’s back to kissing you, her tongue playfully dancing in your mouth. She gently bites down on your lip and pulls back a bit, sending shivers down your spine. You lustfully pull her back down on top of you and slowly move your hands down her back until you reach plot. You instinctively squeeze, eliciting a pleasured moan from your new-found lover.

The feeling of her body on yours gives you a warm feeling and sends your heart racing faster. Lyra begins rhythmically, lustfully grinding her hips against yours, her breath short and fast paced. You don’t think you can hold back anymore. You love her. And not only that.

You want her.

At that moment she stops and looks at you, desire in her eyes and a seductive smirk on her lips. Before you know it you feel a tingle all around your legs as they too are enveloped in her golden aura. Your pants join your shirt on the other side of the room.

Her golden eyes look over your now naked body, stopping suddenly between your legs.

“Is that…”

You look down at yourself and look back up at the pony that only seconds ago was tearing your clothes off. The smile on her face changes from excitement and lust to laughter, as she raises a hoof to prevent herself from chuckling.

“Is that seriously it? Bahahaha!” she busts out laughing and falls to the floor, clutching her sides. “It’s so- it’s so- bahahaha…” she continues laughing as you grab a pillow from the head of your bed and cover your pathetic manhood. “It’s so cute!”

You blush furiously, entirely unsure of what to do. Still laughing, Lyra rises to her hooves, tears pouring down her cheeks. “Oh Celestia, that was priceless.” She rubs a hoof against her eyes and heads to the door.

“But-but…” You begin, flustered and confused. Lyra turns to face you. “Weren’t we, you know, gonna… do it?”

The musical mare, your one and only love, shoots her head back and begins laughing again as she opens the door to leave. “Not on your life, short-stop.”

Author's Note:

Good God I'm so sorry you all had to read this. Now you can see why I didn't keep this. Twas funny (in its own way) but it really would've been a bad way to end the story.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed seeing what might have been, and I certainly hope it didn't turn you against this story! Trust me when I say this:

The next chapter and the sequel will keep in line with the REAL story, none of this crap.

Thanks for reading, and I can't wait to see you for TAHH 2!
-neutralmilk