• Published 26th Jan 2014
  • 4,218 Views, 64 Comments

My Little Pony: Parallel Equestria Girls - rcmero



After Twilight and Spike go through the portal, they suddenly show up again, but Spike is acting like a dog, and Twilight claims she's a human...

  • ...
18
 64
 4,218

The Ultimate Alicorn

“Hurry, hurry, hurry!” Rainbow Dash yells out. “We might not have much time left!”

“We’re right behind you, Rainbow Dash!” Pinkie responds.

The group of ponies arrive to the outskirts of Ponyville, the source of the ominous dark clouds. They stop and look around. Suddenly a pony exits from the shadows, wearing a hoof-made crown not at all similar to Twilight’s.

“Well, well, well. It’s been a while, Celestia. I’m sure you heard of my recent return to Canterlot.”

Now fully visible to the ponies, she was easy to be identified by Celestia as she walks to the center of the clouds.

“Sunset Shimmer. How dare you sneak into my secret vault?”

In response, Sunset uses her magic to materialize a magic vault, covering her, following by changing her look to that of Celestia, Luna and one of the guards. After changing back into her normal form and disposing of her cloak, she speaks up. “Camouflage magic. Something I learned when I was in Saddle Arabia.” Lighting up her horn, she continues. “And with a little skeleton key magic I learned during my visit to the Great Coltain, it was easy to open your precious vault. Yes, my magic really has grown since I left you.”

“Where is the Jewel of Quantume?” Celestia wants to know.

Pointing towards the circle on the ground, Sunset responds. “Right here. Shattered into exactly 100 pieces and used to form a circle in the dirt.”

“You shattered the Jewel?!” Luna exclaims.

“Well, I would have taken the one from the Gateway Mirror if that mirror didn’t implode, so I had to go all the way back to Canterlot to take the other one.”

“Why would you steal the Jewel only to shatter it?” Shining Armour asks.

“It was only necessary for the ceremony to succeed.”

“A ceremony? What ceremony?” asks Cadance, genuinely confused.

“Just a little something I discovered that will make both me and my human self more powerful than anything on the face of either planet!”

“Oh yeah? That’s what ya think!” Rainbow taunts. Soon everypony starts to get ready to attack Sunset, the unicorns and the alicorns charging up their magic.

Before anypony can do anything, Sunset traps everypony into a big hollow dark crystal dome.

“Why does this feel so familiar…?” Shining speaks up.

Cadance looks at what is embedded on Sunset’s crown. “That… that crown… it has…”

“That’s right! This is King Sombra’s horn!” Sunset confirms Cadance’s suspicions.


When I overheard that some place called the Crystal Empire had returned after being gone for over 1000 years, I decided to pay it a visit. While on the mountain range just outside of the Crystal Empire, I discovered a mysterious red spike wedged into a cracked rock. I could sense a strange power within it and decided to hang on to it.
I arrived in the Crystal Empire just in time to learn about your little adventure with King Sombra and decided to check out the library for more information about this place. I then realized that the red spike I found was actually King Sombra's horn, and I knew that it still had dormant traces of his power trapped within.
I then spent months trying every kind of spell I could think of to try and reactivate it's power.
Of course I wasn't too busy to overhear how that pathetic little Twilight Sparkle had suddenly been crowned a princess. That just made me despise her even more than ever before.
Then about a month ago I tried a more complex spell on Sombra's horn and it had accidentally torn a hole in time and space, leading me into the dimension ran by humans instead of ponies.
I was able to communicate with my alternate dimensional counterpart, and we both told ourselves all about each other's worlds. Then we devised a plan together that would give us the power we need to get everything that we want and more.


“I sent the Element of Magic through the Gateway Mirror so that human me could get it. I figured that that would have left the rest of those Elements of Harmony powerless and useless against me.
“But it's funny, really. When Twilight passed through the mirror, I figured she would have been captured and placed in a zoo in the human world or something. But I wasn't expecting her to actually switch bodies with her human self due to the Nibiru.
“But even with human Twilight here, she can’t even do anything! She has all of pony Twilight's powers but she still doesn't know how to even use them! Can you just taste the irony in all that?
“Anyways, once the Nibiru is at its strongest point, human me will use the crown to absorb the Nibiru's energy, then the energy will be sent here to be mixed with the power of the Jewel of Quantume, and then the shards will focus their energy into King Sombra's horn on my crown and then I will become Equestria's newest and most powerful princess ever!" Sunset then cackles evilly.

“You can’t become a princess that way, Sunset,” Celestia tries to reason with Sunset.

"Stow it Celestia! You only have yourself to blame for all this! If you had just given me exactly what I wanted all those years ago, things wouldn't of had to come to this!"

“You were not ready nor were you responsible enough for what you wanted!”

"SILENCE! It doesn't even matter anymore! It won't be much longer before I become powerful enough to do whatever I want! And none of you can stop me!"

"We'll just see about that!" Flash taunts. The ponies then try to get out of the dome they are trapped in. Spike even tries to breathe fire into it, but nothing works.


The group of humans walks through the hallways with nothing but Pinkie’s glow sticks for light.

At the front of the school, Snips and Snails open the door to see Sunset Shimmer next to the Wondercolt statue. Snips takes his hat off and takes out the crown from inside of it. He gives it to Sunset, who looks up towards the moon, whose eclipse is just reaching its peak. She smiles, thinking of her inevitable victory.

Suddenly the door opens again, the human Mane 6 exiting from it. Twilight speaks up. "Not so fast, Sunset Shimmer!"

Sunset turns around and speaks up. "YOU! But… but... how did you know where to find me?"

"A good friend of ours told us. Not that you would understand. Now hand over my crown and we won't have any trouble!"

"You pathetic fools! In less than a minute, the Lunar Eclipse will be full, and the Nibiru will be at it's peak of power! All I have to do is wear the crown during that time for at least a split second, then I will be unstoppable!"

"There's no way we're gonna let that happen!" Applejack taunts.

Sunset then proceeds to cackle evilly. “You still don't get it, do you? I've got the crown, I've got the opportunity. I hold all of the cards...” Sunset then proceeds to laugh again.

Unbeknownst to anyone, Spike has been sneaking around to get behind the bad guys. As Sunset does her second evil laughter, he runs towards her back and pounces towards her, biting her on the butt. This causes Sunset to throw the crown towards the air, Rainbow Dash proceeding to catch it.

“Gotcha!”

“Way to go Spike!” Twilight cheers.

Sunset then speaks up towards Snips and Snails: "Don't just stand there, you fools, get that crown back!"

As the two start to run towards Rainbow Dash, she shouts "Keep away!" It then turns into a wild goose chase towards the crown as it gets passed on through a lot of people. When Snips and Snails seem to catch the crown, someone else takes it from them instead.

While this was happening, Sunset attempts to get Spike off of her. When she does, she grabs him by the collar. “You worthless little mongrel!”

“Hey, who are you calling worthless?”

Sunset then proceeds to throw Spike towards the group, screaming all the way. Rarity notices this and grabs Spike before he falls to the ground.

“Phew, that was a close one… thanks, Rarity.”

“Anytime, my little Spikey-wikey.”

Sunset then proceeds to join the others’ game of keep away, not doing much progress on that.


Back at the pony world, everypony stuck in the crystal dome is still attempting to break free from it. Rainbow Dash realizes that it is starting to have a few cracks, meaning that it will soon break.

“Come on everypony, we’re almost there!”

Sunset looks at the scene and gives off a sarcastic chuckle. "Go ahead and chip away at that dome all you want! You'll never get out in time! Any second now, the Nibiru will be at its full power, and then I will become unstoppable!” Cue evil laughter.


And the keep away continues. The others are doing a great job so far. Spike was even able to grab the crown once or twice. But eventually the crown reaches Sunset’s hands just as Twilight throws it away from Snips and Snails.

“I’ll take that!” She looks up towards the moon, the eclipse just reaching its peak. “At last… more power that I can ever imagine!”

She then proceeds to place the crown over her head. When this happens a beam of dark light fires from the moon heading straight towards Sunset. When this beam hits the crown it begins absorbing the energy of the Nibiru.

“It’s working… IT’S WORKING!” says Sunset as a huge pillar of white light consumes her. When this pillar hits the dark clouds it causes the barrier that separates the dimensions to shatter, forming a huge hole in the sky that the pillar just shoots through. Twilight and friends just stand there looking worried.


Back with everypony else, the dome has just been shattered and everypony is preparing to gang up towards Sunset. Suddenly a loud boom is heard.

"Fools! You're too late!" says Sunset with an evil grin on her face.

The sky then shatters, opening a hole in the dimensional barrier. The same pillar of white light that was launched from the human world shoots down from the clouds and consumes Sunset. The energy from the pillar is absorbed into the jewel shards, which float up glowing in spheres of energy. The shards then beam their energy directly into King Sombra's horn.

"Oh, I can feel it! And it feels incredible!"

The pillar of white light is consumed by a bigger pillar of swirling green and purple light, which then passes through the hole that the white pillar of light came from. Looking at the aftermath of the event, we see that Sunset Shimmer has grown a pair of pegasus wings, making her an alicorn (cliché, yes, I know--heck, I wouldn’t mind to grow a pair of pegasus wings of my own… maybe if I write down how to teleport between worlds). Sunset then opens her eyes, which are just like King Sombra’s: green with a purple mist emanating from them, and no pupils. The combination of the powers of the Element of Magic, the Nibiru's energy, the Jewel of Quantume and King Sombra's horn has given Sunset Shimmer power that rivals that of the gods, with reality warping powers that surpasses Discord's. "Yes... yes! This is all I ever dreamed of! True, unimaginable POWER!” Cue another round of evil laughter.


Meanwhile, back with everyone else, the white pillar of light turns into the swirling green and purple light from before, which bombards Sunset Shimmer with the same round of energy her pony self received.

Soon she too receives her transformation. Her ears become that of a pony’s, she grows a pair of pegasus wings from her back just as her pony self did, her hair grows long enough to be like a horse's tail (she gets a ponytail, in other words) and her hands receive small emblems of unicorn horns. When Sunset opens her eyes, they are just like her pony self’s: pure green, with no pupils and purple mist emanating from them. "So, this is what magic feels like, it's so... INVIGORATING!

The rest of the students that have been seeing the events freak out upon seeing Sunset Shimmer, which makes them start to flee back towards the school. Sunset notices this and places her hands together, aiming them at the school. She then lights up her hands up and splits them up left to right. The entire school building splits in half right through the middle, just like magic (Sunset’s marks on her hands cause her to be able to perform unicorn magic) causing everyone to be brought outside.

"Behold everyone in Canterlot High! Gaze upon your new and improved Fall Formal Princess, and know that you all must now kneel before my power!"

Shooting bolts of lightning from her hands, she zaps everyone. With electrical bolts coming out from their bodies, they all kneel before Sunset as though they were kneeling before a queen. Principal Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna have been forced to kneel to Sunset as well. Even Flash Sentry, who is struggling to resist, does it too. Twilight is in complete shock to see even her human self’s parents kneeling to Sunset.

"And this is only the beginning. No longer will I be limited to ruling over one little high school. With all this power, I will become the ruler of the WORLD!” Cue more evil laughter. Seriously, are these two gonna keep laughing like maniacs all night?


Back with everypony else, Princess Celestia tries to stop the empowered Sunset by firing a magic beam at her, but Sunset blocks it by sticking her hoof out at it. As Celestia struggles to keep firing the beam, Sunset is barely affected by it at all.

Sunset yawns before speaking. “Is that really the best you can do?" Sunset then launches a green and purple fireball from the hoof she's been using to block the magic beam, which quickly pushes the magic beam back. When it reaches Celestia, it explodes right in her face knocking her back, leaving her laying on the ground exactly like she was when she was knocked back by the Changeling Queen.

"Aunt Celestia!" Princess Cadance speaks up as everypony gathers around her to see if she's OK.

Suddenly, Celestia’s horn starts to melt as if it were hot butter, becoming a mere puddle on the ground.

"Tia, y-your horn... i-it just melted off!” Luna speaks up.

"Face it Celestia,” Sunset speaks up, “you may have been the all mighty and highly respected ruler of all of Equestria for over 1000 years, but I am now the controller of all reality itself. Guess the student has finally surpassed the master. Which I believe would put me in charge now." Turning around, she continues. "And the first thing I'm going to do is remake this entire world in my own wonderful image!" Sunset then shoots a bolt of lightning into the sky, which causes entire full sized statues of Sunset pop out of the ground all over Ponyville like quick growing flowers. Everything that had Celestia's image on them is replaced by images of Sunset Shimmer. She then starts cackling evilly.


"Hold it right there, Sunset! You haven't won yet!" Twilight speaks up.

“Oh please! What exactly do you think you’re going to do to stop me?” Sunset replies. “I have magic and you have nothing!

Rainbow Dash steps up. “She has us!”

"Human or not, we'll always have her back no matter what!" Rarity adds.

The rest of the main 6 then form a circle around Twilight.

Sunset looks shocked. Key word looks. "Oh, isn't that precious? The gang really is all back together!" Sunset then uses her hands to form a huge green and purple fire ball, so huge that she has to hold it above her head, while at the same time using her evil voice to say "Just in time to meet your DEMISE!" Sunset throws the huge fireball towards the girls, causing a small fiery explosion with a mushroom cloud. Sunset snickers evilly, but that doesn’t last. "WHAT?" she says, eyes wide.

As the smoke clears, the girls are seen protected by a magical purple force field. As Twilight is glowing she walks up to Sunset.

"H-How did you do that? How could you possibly do that?!" asks Sunset.

"I may not know much about this world, Sunset,” Twilight replies, “but if there's one thing I do know, it's magic.
“I also know that you're not the only one here who can take advantage of the Nibiru's power. While the Elements of Harmony may still be in my world, through these five humans the spirits of the Elements live on in this world.
“The crown may be on your head, Sunset, but I am the rightful wielder of its magic, and now I shall share that magic with my friends!"

While Twilight says the last half of that line, she starts siphoning the magic from the crown into herself making her 'friendship bracelet' glow. A rainbow-coloured magic beam shoots out of it connecting all of the girls' bracelets with magic beams.

Before anyone can ask what is going on, Twilight morphs all their bracelets into wrist sized, exact replicas of the Elements of Harmony using the power of the Element of Magic and the energy of the Nibiru. The others look at their bracelets in wonder and as Twilight raises her arm up into the sky she says "Elements of Harmony… UNITE!"

Soon the girls begin to transform as well: a familiar three apples symbol goes by Applejack as pony ears grow in place of her regular ears. The girl grins as she gains extra long pony tail hair. As a green flash goes around her, Applejack does a pose as Twilight is heard saying, "Honesty!"

Fluttershy looks surprised as she gets pony ears of her own. Then the girl notices Pegasus wings growing out of her back with a long pony tail hair. As a pink flash appears, Fluttershy poses as Twilight's voice now says "Kindness!"

As balloons appear, Pinkie sees pony ears coming out of her head and familiar bouncy pink pony tail hair, making her grin silly as she stares at it while looking upside down. Pinkie now did a cartwheel, stopping for a flash and a pose. Twilight's voice adds, "Laughter!"

As diamonds fly by, Rarity smiles as pony ears came out of her own head. Her hair begins to become curly like her pony self, ending in a curly purple ponytail. The girl spins around, noticing that her hands now have unicorn horn emblems similar to the ones Sunset Shimmer has, and poses in a flash as Twilight's voice adds, "Generosity!"

Rainbows appear as Rainbow Dash herself grew pony hairs, pegasi wings from her back and a rainbow like ponytail in her hair. She does some kicking and pose in a flash with Twilight's voice yelling, "Loyalty!" The girl grins as she zooms off just like her pony self.

Now Twilight appears, smiling as she says, "Magic!" Pony ears come out of her head, her alicorn wings came out of her back again with a familiar tail on her head. Twilight then glows and unleashes a magic energy wave that spreads across the ground, hitting everyone Sunset forced to kneel before her, freeing them from her grasp.

The rest of the main 6 look at their ponified selves and Rainbow Dash instantly starts to get into fangirl mode. "This is so cool! I feel like a superhero!"

"Then start acting like one, and help us beat the big villain!" Applejack speaks up.

Suddenly the crown on Sunset's head turns pitch black and it evaporates into these golden particle things that look like fireflies. Basically it disappears.

"This... This can't be happening!" she says.

"You may have all that power, Sunset Shimmer,” says Twilight, “but together we share a power far greater than anything you could ever hope to possess. A power that you could never understand: the Magic of Friendship."

All the other students stand behind Twilight, Flash Sentry standing beside her. "Yeah! Twilight has shown us all that through the power of friendship, anything is possible!" he says.

"And that is a power we will use to stop you! Ready, girls?"

“Ready!”

Everyone behind the six starts to cheer as Sunset starts to look nervous.


"Hold it right there, Sunset! You haven't won yet!"

"Oh, please! If not even Celestia could beat me, then you don't stand a ghost of a chance! Face it, little human, no matter which world you're in, you're NOTHING!” And some more evil laughter because why not at this point.

Twilight then closes her eyes like she's humiliated. Shortly after she opens them up with a confident look in her face. Walking towards Sunset, she speaks up. "Let me tell you something, Sunset Shimmer. I may not belong in this world, nor do I know how things work out here, but I do know one thing for sure: when I first came to this world I was lost and scared. But these ponies took me in and cared for me like one of their own.” As Twilight is giving this speech, she slowly starts sparkling purple. As she keeps talking, she begins glowing brighter and brighter with each minute, because she's speaking from her heart, and her heart is unleashing the true magic with in her. “We've had so much fun and joy together... I feel like I've become so close to all of them. They all touched my heart as I've touched all of theirs. They all taught me the true values of friendship, and that friendship truly does have power: a power that you could never hope to have, because you only care about yourself. So even if I don't stand a chance against you, I will still fight for my friends, because friendship is MAGIC!"

Once she stops speaking, Twilight glows intensely bright and fires purple magic beams out of herself right into the rest of the Elements of Harmony on the necks of the rest of the Mane 6. The Elements then get filled with power and fire rainbow-coloured magic beams, focusing them right at the top of Twilight's head.

Suddenly the golden particle things from the other dimension come floating down like fireflies and land on top of Twilight's head. A huge flash of magical energy proceeds to happen. Some of that magic energy lands on Spike's nose, which causes him to shake it away thinking it to be dust. He then sneezes fire causing the dust to sparkle.

"What was that all about…?" Spike then covers his mouth upon realizing that he just spoke. "Whoa, I can talk now! Weird..."

When the flash clears away, the Element of Magic crown has been neatly placed on top of Twilight’s crown.

"The Element of Magic?! B-but... that's impossible!" Sunset yells.

"If I learned anything from all of this, Sunset, it's that nothing is impossible when you bring the magic of friendship into your heart. Now we'll show you just how powerful friendship can really be. Right, girls?"

“Right!” The rest of the Mane 6 agree as they line up to the right of Twilight.


Suddenly, in both worlds, at the same time, both Sunsets wrap their arms around their stomachs, and start gripping, groaning and moaning like they're both having humungous stomach aches. Pony Sunset starts to have a small golden crack forming in the center of her body with one end going up and the other going down, as though she was being split in half. Human Sunset has this forming too.

Human Rainbow Dash floats up and says "Whoa, is Sunset cracking?"


"I mean... literally right down the middle, cracking," pony Rainbow Dash finishes.

Once both Sunsets finish cracking, human Sunset turns to the side and screams, her entire right half shattering.

This causes the breach between dimensions to shatter, forming a gigantic hole in the barrier between the 2 dimensions. The hole between dimensions is so huge that there is a big golden crack in the ground showing the line where the two dimensions meet.

Author's Note:

Ooooh wee. I said the next chapter was going to be longer, and I kept that word. This is the longest chapter I ever wrote for this story. I actually had to stop or else it would get too long!

See, I told you there was going to be no demon. That is too scary for little kids. Like I said, I got something better. And I have something even better in the next chapter.

And the next chapter is when things get confusing. I'm regretting to type that already. I even have to start creating portmanteaus and perfectly cromulent words just to keep things organized.

I may have taken just a teeny tiny bit of text from Equestria Girls Remake, but only because I didn't want to embed a video of the Main 6's transformations, and I didn't want to waste more time writing that down. That, and I suck at descriptions. Besides, that's like 500 words out of 4000. I am not plagiarizing anything.

Title is taken from Delta Brony's ongoing series. Check it out, it is worth a read.

Oh yes, and thank you for adding this to a group. I am only on one group so I can't add this to any groups myself. Did not expect the one with the extremely long title though. Seriously, who allowed that? (Also, if you guys would be so kind so as to add this to the Equestria Girls groups, that would be awesome.)

Anyway, epic final battle rainbow buttsex laser with both Sunsets next chapter. Hopefully it is just as long.

P. S.: SHAMELESS SELF-ADVERTISING FTW:
.