• Published 26th Jan 2014
  • 4,218 Views, 64 Comments

My Little Pony: Parallel Equestria Girls - rcmero



After Twilight and Spike go through the portal, they suddenly show up again, but Spike is acting like a dog, and Twilight claims she's a human...

  • ...
18
 64
 4,218

The Fall Formal

This is it. The Fall Formal. The lunar eclipse is happening today. Which means the Nibiru is at its strongest today. No matter what, this ends tonight. Either Twilight gets her crown or it’s all over.

We are currently on front of the school. A limo rented by Twilight’s parents parks in front of the school, the main 6 exiting. Twilight is the last one to leave the vehicle.

“Keep an eye out for Sunset Shimmer,” she says. “I still have a nagging feeling she’s up to something.”

After Twilight closes the back door, Twilight Velvet speaks up. “Have a good time now girls.”

“And good luck Princess,” Night Light continues. The limo then drives away, trying to find a location for Twilight’s parents to supervise the dance.

Shortly afterwards, another car parks in front of the school, Flash Sentry coming out of it. “Twilight!” he says. Twilight turns around, Flash running towards her location. “Look, I know you said no about going to the Fall Formal with me. Would you reconsider and do at least one dance?”

“I didn’t say no,” Twilight responds. “I mean, I did, but… I didn’t mean no to you. I was… what I mean is… yes. I’d love to dance with you.”

The two then enter the school, Flash bumping towards the front door before doing so.


And the dancing continues. The Fall Formal is going on smoothly, nothing seems to be wrong! But of course, remember the golden law: anything that can go wrong will go wrong.

Twilight looks around, as if searching for something… or someone.

“Anyone seen Sunset Shimmer?” she asks.

“Maybe she was too embarrassed to show!” Rainbow Dash responds. “She’s gotta know you won by a landslide!”

Little does Rainbow Dash--or Twilight--know, Sunset did show up. She’s just not in the room. Her new plan is to sneak into the master control room for the school’s electrical system; when Snips sneaks behind the stage Sunset turns off the power. Under the confusion Snips will swipe the crown and run towards the door.

The music suddenly quiets down as Principal Celestia enters the stage. “First off,” she says, “I want to say how wonderful everything looks tonight. You all did a magnificent job pulling things together after the unfortunate events from earlier. And now, without further ado...” Vice-Principal Luna walks towards the stage, carrying the case containing the Fall Formal crown. Twilight’s crown. “I’d like to announce the winner of this year’s Fall Formal crown.”

Twilight stares into the stage excitedly, hoping for the best. Luna hands Celestia an envelope. “The princess of this year’s Fall Formal is…” Opening the envelope, she announces the name everyone is expecting. “Twilight Sparkle!”

Group hugs all the way. It’s obvious everyone is excited.

Snips, who has sneaked backstage, communicates with Sunset with his bluetooth headset (Sunset knows a few people in high places so she called in a few favours--she likes to save her favours as a last resort anyway): “It’s almost time, Sunset, get ready.”

Twilight walks towards the stage. When she reaches the principal, Celestia takes out the crown from its case and places it on Twilight’s head.

“It’s on her head!” Snips tells Sunset.

“Turn on your night-vision goggles now!” Sunset orders the two, who do just that. Sunset then pulls the master power switch and suddenly the entire room becomes dark.

With everyone blinded and confused, Snips jumps into the stage and swipes the crown away, placing it inside his top hat. He then quickly runs towards the exit where Snails is waiting for him. Snails opens the door and the two run through the hall towards the front of the school.

Back at the gym, all of a sudden a light source is provided by Pinkie as she pulls out a pair of glow sticks, giving just enough light to see what is going on. “Good thing I always carry glow sticks--in case of a night-time party!”

Twilight taps her head only to realize something that was supposed to be there is not. “My crown! It’s gone!”

All of a sudden the main 6 hear Starswirl’s voice. “Princess Twilight!” Right above a few of the students human Starswirl appears in a floating hole of time and space. “The time is upon us. Head to the front of the school, by the Wondercolt statue. That is where you will find your crown!”

Twilight nods. “Right. Come on girls!” The group then leaves the gym, heading outside.

Author's Note:

Next chapter will be longer, promise!

Anyway, have the week off so I decided to work on this. My parents don't approve of this, of course. They say I should focus on school more. I hear that every day, I think I had enough of that for a while.

Once again, I finished this in less than a day. Then again, didn't have much to work on. Finished it before Saturday when everyone's too busy with the season 4 finale to read anything.

Gonna go to the final part of the script, which means that the story is almost done. Yes, there will be a sequel. And yes, I'll be doing that too!

I believe that is about it for now. Here's a random but still related comic to close off the chapter.