• Published 25th Jan 2014
  • 1,120 Views, 84 Comments

An In-depth Study of the Origins of the Changeling Race - Crystal Static



'Changelings, how did they come to be?' That is the question that the Element of Magic is trying to answer.

  • ...
6
 84
 1,120

Rewrite Information

I decided to have a new name and whatnot for the fic, it is called Fires of change: Origins of a Race, and the first chapter is already posted.

Comments ( 8 )

I am going to be posting the rewrite as a separate fic on the site, the only update to this will be a link to the rewrite.

Then shouldn't you cancel this story?

Is that allowed by the rules?

Don’t Post (Content)
(...)
“Rewrites” of an old story posted as a new story, unless the changes are substantial. If you are not rewriting your story from the ground up, please just edit your changes into the original story.

Admittedly, I didn't remember the part about it being okay if the changes were "substantial". Seems pretty vague.

6742550 It was before that rule if I recall, and even then, the changes are going to be substantial, assuming I ever get the motivation to work on it more...

~Crystalline Electrostatic~
23:8_12/17/2015

Before I read it, what is the Dark tag for ?

7755560 Dark shit. This is cancelled though, and I need to re-do the rewrite that I was working on...

~Crystalline Electrostatic~
21:28_11/28/2016

7756184 But what keened ?

7756269 The kind where you have to read it yourself.

~Crystalline Electrostatic~
2:26_11/29/2016

Login or register to comment